00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

EyeLovePublic Servants.

2,247 Views | 25 Replies

EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 00:35:11

Not too long ago, a highly offensive message became etched into the minds of many sensitive forumgoers. For two weeks it ran rampant, unabated across the forums, spreading its hate-mongering deviltry far and wide.

Until one brave man stood up and fought for what was right.

EyeLovePublic Servants.

BBS Signature

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 00:38:29

What's the name of that font

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 00:40:21

Okay... I'm completely in the dark here. I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, man.

But that text is pretty nicely rendered. The whole thing's a little too busy for my taste, but maybe if I knew what you were alluding to, I'd be less critical about the appearance.

I've been back for well over a month now. I don't remember shit about this.

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 00:40:29

At 9/19/08 12:38 AM, Pounce wrote: What's the name of that font

Im not sure, reminds me of Arial, or Wingdings.

WHAT IN GODS NAME.

BBS Signature

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 00:41:17

At 9/19/08 12:38 AM, Pounce wrote: What's the name of that font

"The font with no name which happens to lack racism."

BBS Signature

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 00:49:53

Oh by the way :

I don't bother catching up on the drama around the BBS anymore, what happened to make you write this?

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 00:53:10

Oh hell bolo. I don't know whether to laugh or just say fuck you.

I did both.

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 00:54:13

everyone has the right share there opinions if you cant handle it get off the internet

I lied

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 00:54:46

See Bolo, this is why I <3 you.

New to Politics?/ Friend of the Devil/ I review writing! PM me

"Question everything generally thought to be obvious."-Dieter Rams

BBS Signature

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 01:00:10

It has something to do with Poozy's signature im pretty sure...

BBS Signature

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 01:03:03

clever! what an lol!

BBS Signature

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 01:04:10

I don't get why so many people dislike Poozy. I've talked with him on Paltalk, and he seems like a pretty easygoing guy. He's a little more dedicated to this forum than I would be if I was a mod, but who cares? He can spend his free time however he wants.

He reminded me of George Carlin when I first heard his voice. xD He sounds like a crusty old codger. And I will say that he behaved like a right gentleman to me too, which is more than I could say for some of the other folks on Paltalk, but I would expect nothing less from NG, lol.

I have to wonder if most of the people who dislike him are just those who he's banned. :/

"Men don't grow up; they just grow out."

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 01:18:06

Everyone loves Poozy. Poozy knows what's going down. Poozy knows what's going down because he pushed it off the side of his crane with his right hand, his bucket of kitten wishes and unicorn farts clenched firmly in his left.

He's the toppler, the droppler, the goddamn-noob-stoppler.

HE'S EYELOVEPOOZY.

BITCH.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 01:26:58

At 9/19/08 01:18 AM, Rig wrote: Everyone loves Poozy. Poozy knows what's going down. Poozy knows what's going down because he pushed it off the side of his crane with his right hand, his bucket of kitten wishes and unicorn farts clenched firmly in his left.

He's the toppler, the droppler, the goddamn-noob-stoppler.

HE'S EYELOVEPOOZY.

BITCH.

That's why nobody fucks with him.

You fuck with him, you fuck with the crane.

wut

BBS Signature

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 01:50:06

At 9/19/08 01:26 AM, CopperChaos wrote:
HE'S EYELOVEPOOZY.

BITCH.
That's why nobody fucks with him.

You fuck with him, you fuck with the crane.

I dare to fuck with him, on the grounds to be known as the guy who fucked with him.

Someone point me in the direction to fuck him.

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 03:42:53

I like Bolo sometimes and all, but I just don't see the point here. I mean to say, I see the point he's trying to get across, I just don't see the purpose. Seems like an needless attempt at stirring the drama kettle IMO.
And any vag rags who don't like Pooz or his manner of speech are of little concern to anyone. If their feelings were hurt, they need to talk a walkabout and thicken that tender, thin skin on their pinkerton asses, plain and simple. His name is EyeLovePoozy, he's here to solve problems, double dapp.

At 9/19/08 02:57 AM, cast wrote: Poozy already noted that his penis is crooked.

Just saying.

"Twisted," for clarification. All the better to screw with, my dear.

BBS Signature

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 03:51:31

At 9/19/08 03:42 AM, THEJamoke wrote: I like Bolo sometimes and all, but I just don't see the point here. I mean to say, I see the point he's trying to get across, I just don't see the purpose. Seems like an needless attempt at stirring the drama kettle IMO.

I just read someone say 'Regulars can be trolls too.' somewhere and it really is true. I remember trolling in my 7000th post thread about me being a hacker and such. Oh you guys. You were all such a great source of entertainment btw.

At 9/19/08 02:57 AM, cast wrote: Poozy already noted that his penis is crooked.

Just saying.
"Twisted," for clarification. All the better to screw with, my dear.

Really, I am just concerned about the state of Poozy's cockadoodledoo. It leaves me up at nights, I'll tell you that much.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 04:12:04

At 9/19/08 03:51 AM, 36Holla wrote: I just read someone say 'Regulars can be trolls too.' somewhere and it really is true.

I wouldn't go so far as to lump Bolo into the troll category, by no means. Your average troll would die of thirst in the confines of such arid wit.

At 9/19/08 03:57 AM, gumOnShoe wrote: In my honest opinion, being completely serious, I think Bolo is laughing at everything. I mean, referring to stepsister as insestuous overtones, cooking ribs as a southern tradition, etc.

I think the point is that people are trying to make a point out of something a little too hard, and this is hyperbolic satire. And I've ruined it now by pointing it out to you.

I would like to think that anyone with an IQ > 85 would have come within at least arm's reach of grasping the point after coming to the "Jesus Christ ----> taking the Lord's name in vein" clue, considering the omitted "god-damned" section just following. This did not escape me, however to the mere mortal perhaps it did fly a bit too high, as long as were are spoiling the fun. Acceptable losses.

Unless I completely missed the mark and Bolo holds grudges and really cares one way or the other.

His ways are mysterious, but he is laughing, one way or the other. That's our boy.

EyeLovePublic Servants.

BBS Signature

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 18:00:11

I could have sworn I banned your ass for that sig bolo. Oh well, I owe you one.

watches you

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 18:01:43

lol this is nice.

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 18:41:55

Hmm.

EyeLovePublic Servants.

/ Accomplishments: first 1000 comment news post.

/ عثكغ ʘⒺⒸⓀⒺʘ

BBS Signature

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 18:44:24

At 9/19/08 06:41 PM, Ecke wrote: Hmm.

I feel bad for laughing, because I actually respect Bolo

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 18:48:56

Seriously why does everyone have to make topics about me? Can't you just all grow up and leave my penor alone already?

@@@@@@@@@@PM me about penorz anytime you find penorz@@@@@@@@@@

Easily masturbated, mildly penorz, ungrateful penorz thief.

PENORED BY ME? HEAR THIS! ===D ~ MEASURE YOUR PENORZ

BBS Signature

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 19:23:47

I can say that I lol'd.

BBS Signature

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-19 19:56:17

At 9/19/08 07:23 PM, THEJamoke wrote:
I can say that I lol'd.

It wasn't supposed to be comical, only an attack on the absurdness of his little "picture" attachments. If you actually read his, you'll find it makes no sense. But he did do a good job of using google to search up all those words to vary his diction.

/ Accomplishments: first 1000 comment news post.

/ عثكغ ʘⒺⒸⓀⒺʘ

BBS Signature

Response to EyeLovePublic Servants. 2008-09-20 02:17:53

Said one man to another:

EyeLovePublic Servants.

BBS Signature