Adsetor
Adsetor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2003-12-28 18:41:47 Reply

At 11/15/03 05:42 PM, JGelzer wrote: an idea thats somethin like dbz

Ugh. If I've seen one, I've seen em all.

Please no more XTREME rips of a show that has strange men in tight clothes rip at each other at the speed of sound.

ITs JuST NoT A CrOwD PlZER!

gun2gun
gun2gun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2003-12-28 19:11:32 Reply

please no more try hard dbz movies

Cactusjuice
Cactusjuice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2003-12-29 08:46:32 Reply

We're not doing the dbz idea anymore,ok here's the deal,look back on page 5 and look at the pic I posted of that ninja,draw him and bulk him up,add more stuff to him,give him some muscles etc.

Splint0r
Splint0r
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2003-12-29 14:50:12 Reply

hey gusy, i got my drawing tablet today so i can help out with the characters, just ask what you need. i will try and do yours nova

Splint0r
Splint0r
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2003-12-29 15:22:52 Reply

At 12/29/03 08:46 AM, Nova_dragon wrote: We're not doing the dbz idea anymore,ok here's the deal,look back on page 5 and look at the pic I posted of that ninja,draw him and bulk him up,add more stuff to him,give him some muscles etc.

here he is, i no i no the legs are kinda out of proportion but i will change it when i draw him in flash, i rushed the star and sword, but what do you think?

new idea

JGelzer
JGelzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-01 04:38:07 Reply

At 12/28/03 06:05 PM, wildkilo469 wrote: I could help but you need to be more specific

can you draw a ninja for us to test your drawing skills we need the best artists all of us can draw but we need a person to do the artwork and nice sketch of the ninja splintor and were getting organized so i'll need everyones opinion on a plot

JGelzer
JGelzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-05 02:45:34 Reply

just pushin it up a from page 6

Splint0r
Splint0r
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-05 11:43:22 Reply

At 1/1/04 04:38 AM, JGelzer wrote:
can you draw a ninja for us to test your drawing skills we need the best artists all of us can draw but we need a person to do the artwork and nice sketch of the ninja splintor and were getting organized so i'll need everyones opinion on a plot

thank you, if you have a plot then, im all ears

JGelzer
JGelzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-06 05:35:48 Reply

um heres an idea since are characters are brothers we should do our own plots then it goes to the main story instead of putting them in one plot they could have their own story to tell if you don't like the idea i'll come up with a plot

cockjockey
cockjockey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-06 05:47:16 Reply

Heres a clever idea, and I thought of it all by myself and it's dead original and everything. Right, theres this guy, and he's just getting on with his life when one day, Laurence Fishburne shows up dressed like an S&M fetish mascot and makes him take a pill that shows the real world to actually be a halucination made up by the machines. I know what you're thinking, that sounds too much like Boyz In The Hood but bear with me, it gets better. So after he takes the pill, John Connor shows up and tells him to go back in time and protect his mother from Sylvester Stallone who is a transformer. It starts getting really clever when the pseudo greek/chinese/japanese philosophy and kung fu sequences kick in. The only problem I can see there being is I can't draw in any better detail than badly animated stick men and I can't be bothered to really go to town on sound either, so I reckon I'll use flashes inbuilt stuff and probably a bit of Papa Roach played too loud for you to hear anything else. Ne1 want 2 werk on dis with me?

Splint0r
Splint0r
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-06 14:52:59 Reply

At 1/6/04 05:47 AM, cockjockey wrote: Heres a clever idea, and I thought of it all by myself and it's dead original and everything. Right, theres this guy, and he's just getting on with his life when one day, Laurence Fishburne shows up dressed like an S&M fetish mascot and makes him take a pill that shows the real world to actually be a halucination made up by the machines. I know what you're thinking, that sounds too much like Boyz In The Hood but bear with me, it gets better. So after he takes the pill, John Connor shows up and tells him to go back in time and protect his mother from Sylvester Stallone who is a transformer. It starts getting really clever when the pseudo greek/chinese/japanese philosophy and kung fu sequences kick in. The only problem I can see there being is I can't draw in any better detail than badly animated stick men and I can't be bothered to really go to town on sound either, so I reckon I'll use flashes inbuilt stuff and probably a bit of Papa Roach played too loud for you to hear anything else. Ne1 want 2 werk on dis with me?

yer then after the kung fu sequence, wait for this, then appears jackie chan who in turn turns into the hulk because of the death of his dead wife, and he gets revenge by shooting down a buildings transmitting rod which therefore falls on a helicopter which in turn Jim baveura arrests him, then we can do a sequel.

i think your name says it all

Splint0r
Splint0r
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-06 14:55:52 Reply

At 1/6/04 05:35 AM, JGelzer wrote: um heres an idea since are characters are brothers we should do our own plots then it goes to the main story instead of putting them in one plot they could have their own story to tell if you don't like the idea i'll come up with a plot

i see what your saying, so for like an intro sequence we could have the story of the two brothers, told one after the other, which follows onto the main story, with a plot, that is a really good idea, it could be like our opening part
and we could tell the story in parts
our different episodes

JGelzer
JGelzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-07 04:21:53 Reply

yea so do you guys want me to do the plots or will you guys want to do them and aren't there 4 brothers for the people curently on the team oh yea today i'll try to get that drawing thing cause I draw good and this shouldn't be a problem cause I always draw hi speed comics and i'll get my computer to, forgot to pick it up from my untie so today I shall sketch in my grid pad and make my character some cool weapons and armor so if you want me to make your characters i'll draw them perfect then draw then on the computer oh yea i'll draw at least 30 ki blasts organized my day schedule wish me luck

cockjockey
cockjockey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-07 04:31:12 Reply

Yes, oh wise Master of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I really should back down.

JGelzer
JGelzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-08 04:01:24 Reply

At 1/7/04 04:31 AM, cockjockey wrote: Yes, oh wise Master of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I really should back down

dude could you get any gayer than that and whats a cockjockey a d__k lover

Splint0r
Splint0r
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-08 12:44:06 Reply

At 1/7/04 04:21 AM, JGelzer wrote: yea so do you guys want me to do the plots or will you guys want to do them and aren't there 4 brothers for the people curently on the team oh yea today i'll try to get that drawing thing cause I draw good and this shouldn't be a problem cause I always draw hi speed comics and i'll get my computer to, forgot to pick it up from my untie so today I shall sketch in my grid pad and make my character some cool weapons and armor so if you want me to make your characters i'll draw them perfect then draw then on the computer oh yea i'll draw at least 30 ki blasts organized my day schedule wish me luck

if by "drawing thing" you ment a drawing tablet then i have one aswell, because i draw quite good on paper, usually it is a sketch, but i could make a really good one if i put my mind to it, i love the word "ki blast" but i dont know what you mean, if you mean like the things they use in DBZ like balls of lightning, then that should be pretty cool, i will help with weapons and stuff, or what ever, also im getting this program in which you can plan your own project with a stroyboard and everything, it is ment for schools but i am, going to check it out, maybe we could write down the plot in it, and yes JGelzer i thiunk you should do the plot as it was your idea in the first place, but we will be here to help so good luck and give us feedback with stuff

chall for now, lol

JGelzer
JGelzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-09 05:04:53 Reply

ok by ki blasts I did mean the energy from thier hands and before I do the plots I need the characters done and the way they act as example if I wanted my character tough and calm all the time and I didn't know so in the beginning he would sit in a corner cryin do you get what i'm sayin if I know how the characters act I could that easier and those ki blasts are coming along great so far I got about 7 but thats cause I don't want to make any stupid ones so i'm still tryin to get the drawing tablet and my computer due to the fact that my untie is to busy running for city commisioner so my character

name:???

personality: stong calm and quiet never talks weilds two swords one recieved from his father and the other from uknown little is known about this mysterious person

can you do somethin like that thank you I would really apreciate it but with a name it doesn't have to be his real name it could be what people call him

JGelzer
JGelzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-12 05:34:07 Reply

pushin it up from page 4 so what are you doing splintor aren't you doing backgrounds or somthin I got the ki blastsand nova has to see the project through right oh yeah and do the flash for it hey how about we continue this project by email it would be easier and we wouldn't have to search for a new idea topic

Splint0r
Splint0r
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-16 12:42:56 Reply

At 1/12/04 05:34 AM, JGelzer wrote: pushin it up from page 4 so what are you doing splintor aren't you doing backgrounds or somthin I got the ki blastsand nova has to see the project through right oh yeah and do the flash for it hey how about we continue this project by email it would be easier and we wouldn't have to search for a new idea topic

do you have msn?? it would be even easier like that, and yues i shall do the backgrounds, anbd help out with the storyline, or whatever. i might not be on for a couple of days, my comps got a crappy virus and i need to re-format it, so i will see you guys later

JGelzer
JGelzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-16 19:44:08 Reply

At 1/16/04 12:42 PM, Splint0r wrote:
At 1/12/04 05:34 AM, JGelzer wrote: pushin it up from page 4 so what are you doing splintor aren't you doing backgrounds or somthin I got the ki blastsand nova has to see the project through right oh yeah and do the flash for it hey how about we continue this project by email it would be easier and we wouldn't have to search for a new idea topic
do you have msn?? it would be even easier like that, and yues i shall do the backgrounds, anbd help out with the storyline, or whatever. i might not be on for a couple of days, my comps got a crappy virus and i need to re-format it, so i will see you guys later

could you help out with ki blasts to I would like for it to be a lot and have a lot to choose from and I got msn for my email msn messenger to it lets you instant message ok those ki blasts are getting hard to do after I did about 15 but I will finish

Splint0r
Splint0r
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-21 16:20:34 Reply

what is your msn i shall add you and we can chat on there

JGelzer
JGelzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-21 20:53:38 Reply

At 1/21/04 04:20 PM, Splint0r wrote: what is your msn i shall add you and we can chat on there

Johnathan_Gelzer@hotmail.com

JGelzer
JGelzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to new idea 2004-01-26 12:39:00 Reply

I got flash mx