00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Abortion Womans right, or murder

13,440 Views | 263 Replies

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-20 10:07:00

At 9/4/08 03:42 AM, SynicalSatire wrote: A major dispute between the two presidential candidates is abortion. I personaly believe that abortion is murder, and that it should not be inlawed except for a few obvious resons.
1. rape or incest

2.danger to mother or childs life.

Most abortions are done just because the woman decided to have sex with a guy and now she's pregnant, everyone has a right to life even the recently fertilized fetus will develope into a functioning human

The problem is that quite a lot of sex is for

pleasure

and considering that a lot of christians are against con-doms(both candidates). The only way to have sex for sexual pleasure is to use a condom or risk pregnancy. If the woman wanted the pleasure and not childbearing, and is against condoms for whatever reason, the is it not her right to choose?

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-20 10:15:05

p.s. it's pretty irrelevant to this but read Tramps stories, here it is and you will get the message. p.s. only read part 4 if you dont want an erection :D.

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-20 11:57:20

Consider this: if abortions become illegal, that won't stop anyone from getting them. Instead, they will have to go get them from shady people who use unsafe, possibly life-threatening measures.

Compare that to today's legal, safe abortions.

When all else fails, blame the casuals!

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-20 12:03:21

If it is ilegal, the majority of pregnant woman, who were considering abortion, would be far less likely to.

throwing shaved squirrels at angry rabits will only result in hilarious situations, not the genetic binding of the two animals, :*(

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-20 12:08:27

At 9/20/08 12:03 PM, SynicalSatire wrote: If it is ilegal, the majority of pregnant woman, who were considering abortion, would be far less likely to.

But those who still decide to go through with it will be risking their lives getting the abortion done by some unqualified and shady "doctor".

Did illegalizing pot make people stop smoking it? Hell no. I remember some people at my high school getting fragged just after prom night in a tussle over pot. If pot wasn't illegal, chances are they'd live to graduate.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-20 17:47:18

At 9/20/08 12:03 PM, SynicalSatire wrote: If it is ilegal, the majority of pregnant woman, who were considering abortion, would be far less likely to.

Thats acually proven false. Women who get abortions are desprate to not have a baby and to ont have a baby that ruins their lives they will probably end up getting illegal possibly lethal abortions.

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-20 21:29:09

At 9/18/08 09:31 PM, T-N-T wrote:
I don't care if the woman got raped, but I would rather see the mother give birth to the child and be sent to the adoption center and have the woman beat the crap out of the rapist, than have the women have the abortion. It is not right for the child.

And so your opinion is completely invalided with that barbaric pile of shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-20 22:44:25

At 9/20/08 10:12 PM, T-N-T wrote:
At 9/20/08 09:29 PM, SadisticMonkey wrote:
And so your opinion is completely invalided with that barbaric pile of shit.
If you were the child in that mother's body, wouldn't you want to live?

Complex thought processes such as self-preservation are not present in fetal development, thus, your arguement is moot.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-20 22:47:17

At 9/20/08 10:45 PM, T-N-T wrote: You should be happy that you are living in the first place.

I'm done talking here.

I am, thank you very much.

Good! GTFO!

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-21 01:50:37

Why not just take it one step further? Some of you say life begins at conception. But... the POTENTIAL for life lies lurking in the shadows as long as sex is a possibility. Why not just make NOT having sex illegal so that we can have as many births as possible!

Think about it, when you refrain from sex, you're denying an unborn child its life! Think about all the potential humans out there brutally stripped away from their chance to exist, live, breathe, eat, think!

FUCK FOR CHRISTIANITY!

"Calling Atheism a belief is like calling not collecting stamps a hobby."

"If you try to prove God with the Bible, I shall prove Odin with Edda!"

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-21 02:19:21

Just a comment on the post since i'm not bothered reading all 5 pages of replies - i just think that abortions can never be absolutely defined 'right' or 'wrong'. It always needs to be carefully considered for any situation and that's between the mother, family, friends and doctors.

I guess for that same reason is why i oppose making it 'illegal'...

apparently, I'm wrong.

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-21 15:33:35

At 9/21/08 01:50 AM, Baalphegor wrote: Why not just take it one step further? Some of you say life begins at conception. But... the POTENTIAL for life lies lurking in the shadows as long as sex is a possibility. Why not just make NOT having sex illegal so that we can have as many births as possible!

Think about it, when you refrain from sex, you're denying an unborn child its life! Think about all the potential humans out there brutally stripped away from their chance to exist, live, breathe, eat, think!

FUCK FOR CHRISTIANITY!

The problem is that, the sperm and the egg each only cary part of the genetic code of the parent, they each have the potential to be human only once theyr'e together, If they're apart the only thing they mean is the ability to be half a human, not that they are. However when the sperm and egg come together the full genetic code for a human is there, different from both parents, so it is no longer the choice of the adults to give that cell life or death, but up to the gestation period to create a human being and God willing to let it live.

throwing shaved squirrels at angry rabits will only result in hilarious situations, not the genetic binding of the two animals, :*(

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-21 15:54:21

At 9/21/08 03:33 PM, SynicalSatire wrote:
At 9/21/08 01:50 AM, Baalphegor wrote:
Stuff
More stuff

Check your nickname and read it again :P

What you just described was the process of which a spermcell and an egg merge to form a zygote. I was talking about the potential of human life. The potential is there as long as two people of opposite sex are in the vicinity of eachother. And thus we reach the conclusion: If we ban abortion on the basis that we rob a future human of its life, wouldn't it make just as much sense to ban not having sex?

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-21 18:34:20

At 9/21/08 03:54 PM, Baalphegor wrote: Stuff

Nice thinking, but you're not thinking big enough. I say treat every murder as a mass murder. After all, when you kill someone, you denie their sperm and/or eggs the right to be developed and born.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-21 19:05:13

At 9/18/08 09:31 PM, T-N-T wrote: I am going to be completely honest, Antiabortion.

I don't care if the woman got raped, but I would rather see the mother give birth to the child and be sent to the adoption center and have the woman beat the crap out of the rapist, than have the women have the abortion. It is not right for the child.

Other wise, if it will kill both the mother and the child, then that would be absolutely necessary.

WOW. someone needs to have a vagina. I hope you get raped. Just to experience the act. No love is there. what kind of child should be created in such a way?

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-21 19:50:41

At 9/21/08 07:05 PM, Nitroglys wrote: WOW. someone needs to have a vagina. I hope you get raped. Just to experience the act. No love is there. what kind of child should be created in such a way?

a normal one? last time i checked, there is no "become an insecure rapist" gene, and adoptive parents don't know the origins of the child.

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM

Heathenry; it's not for you

"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-21 22:05:09

There are over 6 billion people on the planet.

We can kill a few unborn babies.

Besides, babies smell.

this is the users orange and officer. lovers till the end

If you see I have bad grammar, ignor it because I dont give a fuck

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-21 22:47:32

Well, there are always two sides to a story. which is more important: Choice of life? I would have to stick with life. Although I believe that life is more important than the other option, I still think that under certain circumstances it would be acceptable.

Oh yeah, and by the way... Do this little... test =)

If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had eight kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis; would you recommend that she have an abortion?

If you said yes, you just killed Beethoven! Meanie.

What more can you say ;)

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-22 09:50:21

At 9/21/08 10:47 PM, Hauki20 wrote: Oh yeah, and by the way... Do this little... test =)

If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had eight kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis; would you recommend that she have an abortion?

If you said yes, you just killed Beethoven! Meanie.

What more can you say ;)

Well, do this little test:

A woman has six kids with a man who maybe is a child of incest. Of these six kids only two would survive to become adults. Both the mother and the father will die while their kids are in their teens, leaving them orphans and damned to wander the streets. Would you reccomend the mother to take abortion to save her children the pain and suffering?

If you said yes, you just killed Adolf Hitler!

What more can you say ;)

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-25 01:48:13

but you don't know these things At the time you have a chance to get an abortion, so why bring them up???

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-25 04:10:59

Not to detract from the conversation too much (although I hate debates on abortion), but the title reminds me of those old cliche mystery announcers.

Was it really an accident or was it ... Murder?! (dun dun dun)

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-25 06:01:14

I believe mostly in Pro-life. As for Pro-Choice I say the choice you have to have an abortion if the combined IQ of the biological parents are below 165. You already had 4 children from a total of the combined child(s) each parent had. breaking the Pro-Choice Abortion laws the punishment is 20 years in prison or voluntary hysterectomy or vasectomy.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-25 15:08:34

pro-life simply because of the fact that i doubt anyone is suicidle and is happy to be alive. so if you dont want a child use contrapception and if you get raped or something then fosterhome

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-26 19:15:33

Because Im lazy and I can't be arsed to read the entire topic, I am going to assume this has already been said about a million times. My view:

It depends.

If it is its earlier stage of replicating cells, then I think abortion is fine. Because calling it murder is like saying that every cell in your body has the right to live, which is saying that cancer shouldn't be allowed to be treated.

If it is the later stage of being more or less a tinny human, where aborting it could cause some serious health issues, or if it being aborted for a stupid reason at this stage, then I totally disagree with it. For moral, and factual reasons that I cba to talk about now.

my opinion = fact

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-26 22:49:09

At 9/21/08 10:04 PM, T-N-T wrote:
At 9/21/08 07:50 PM, SolInvictus wrote:
a normal one? last time i checked, there is no "become an insecure rapist" gene, and adoptive parents don't know the origins of the child.
Thank you for backing me up.

i enjoy defending things i don't believe in from inane arguments.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-27 01:35:24

well all i care is giving a SREPRIZE ABORTION! ! ! ! ! ! !
1.ge a guy or gurl
2.say loudly (serprize abortion)
3.punch the living shit out of their stomach
4.lagh your ass off wile thay are bleeding uot of their mouth

hay look side ways its razing the bar starting from step 1 to 4

ROYALAINT117

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-27 02:29:24

Abortion is not a choice, it is a must.

At 9/4/08 03:42 AM, SynicalSatire wrote: A major dispute between the two presidential candidates is abortion. I personaly believe that abortion is murder, and that it should not be inlawed except for a few obvious resons.
1. rape or incest

These are the main fucking reasons why people get abortions.

2.danger to mother or childs life.

Another fucking reason, god your making this to easy...your clearly saying the main reasons why there is abortion in the first place.

Most abortions are done just because the woman decided to have sex with a guy and now she's pregnant, everyone has a right to life even the recently fertilized fetus will develope into a functioning human

How can the human function if they never were brought up to function properly? Imagine a machine that a retard tried making. It just wouldn't work now would it? Most people that do get abortions have no money, no support from the husband, no support from the family, or is a minor. Please consider the percentage of people that get abortions before you make your self into a walking cock.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-27 02:32:24

At 9/27/08 02:29 AM, Healthy wrote: Abortion is not a choice, it is a must.

qué?

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-27 02:42:57

At 9/27/08 02:32 AM, SolInvictus wrote:
At 9/27/08 02:29 AM, Healthy wrote: Abortion is not a choice, it is a must.
qué?

I don't mean that its a must, that the candidates have to make abortion legal.

But it should be a must to make it legal.

I mean thats its a must that the women gets the abortion. If the women wants to get the abortion there is a reason for it.

I'll do the big ones first.

1) RAPE
2) INCEST

now the minor ones

3) POOR/BAD ENVIRONMENT to raise a child that is
4) NO SUPPORT(No family/Husband to be there)
5) NOT PREPARED <-- This is the one why most women get abortions because there just to young and have no knowledge of what will happen, and have no stable job to support a baby.

Knowing these 5 reasons, would you want your best friend to have a baby from some man they barley know, and raise the child all by themselves with no money/support(except you of course).

Assuming your best friend is a woman, and you are a man. Or you are a woman and your best friend is a woman also.

BBS Signature

Response to Abortion Womans right, or murder 2008-09-27 21:36:18

I'm really not sure on what to say about abortion. I just think that people have a right to choice and decide on what they want. Of course the main reason for a woman to get an abortion is rape. But let's say it was "accedental" during sexual intercourse. That just leads back to my second sentence.

Check out my profile! l Did Adam and Eve have bellybuttons?

BBS Signature