Be a Supporter!

New "Dress-Up" Game!

  • 7,934 Views
  • 49 Replies
Respond to this Topic
WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 30
Animator
New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 9th, 2001 @ 03:12 PM Reply

Well, if you didn't see the last voting poll results, Dress-Up games are HOT and in demand! Hehe. We all thought it was funny too, but there are a lot of our users out there who really enjoy playing them! Back when I finished the Anna Kournikova and Backstreet Boy dress-up games, I started work on a Jessica Alba game. I kinda put it on the back-burner, but today I decided to finish it! Instead of staying with the traditional change their clothes theme, I stuck her in a bubble bath! The objective, to remove her bubbles! I know I'll probably get flamed for stuff like "That doesn't look like her!" or "Obvious cut and paste job! You suck!" and "Newgrounds isn't a porn site!!!", but I'm sure there will be more of you that enjoy it. Be sure to find the secret item hiding under the bubbles, and find it a warm cozy hiding spot! So what are you waiting for?!

CLICK HERE to play JESSICA ALBA BUBBLE BATH!


Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER
Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK
Google+ Profile

BBS Signature
vdibv
vdibv
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 9th, 2001 @ 03:20 PM Reply

At 7/9/01 03:12 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Well, if you didn't see the last voting poll results, Dress-Up games are HOT and in demand! Hehe. We all thought it was funny too, but there are a lot of our users out there who really enjoy playing them! Back when I finished the Anna Kournikova and Backstreet Boy dress-up games, I started work on a Jessica Alba game. I kinda put it on the back-burner, but today I decided to finish it! Instead of staying with the traditional change their clothes theme, I stuck her in a bubble bath! The objective, to remove her bubbles! I know I'll probably get flamed for stuff like "That doesn't look like her!" or "Obvious cut and paste job! You suck!" and "Newgrounds isn't a porn site!!!", but I'm sure there will be more of you that enjoy it. Be sure to find the secret item hiding under the bubbles, and find it a warm cozy hiding spot! So what are you waiting for?!

CLICK HERE to play JESSICA ALBA BUBBLE BATH!

It doesn't look like Jessica Alba at all!But it's funny! :))

AllThatIsEvil
AllThatIsEvil
  • Member since: Jun. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 9th, 2001 @ 03:36 PM Reply

I dont know what people are talkin about. It looks just like Jessica Alba. Open your eyes...we all know SHE opens them pretty wide...its an inside joke...yes, that joke did suck. Leave me alone...

The-Reveiwer
The-Reveiwer
  • Member since: May. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 9th, 2001 @ 05:01 PM Reply

Well, Wade. I considered your DUG okey. However, however...you are part of the NG staff (Das' right coffee boy, I'll have a cappicino!) and therefore should be doing something to clean this place up. Rather, than turning the DU section into the largest of all features. Have you noticed that? Majority of it being badly done pornography. Wade, please divert your attention to cleaning up the portal and swabbing the features section away from pure porno. And Tom. Yes, I know. You sick little monkey, you made DUB. Please divert YOUR attention to finishing Disorderly, releasing it, and then helping Wade and the rest of NG clean the Portal.

P.S.: Your dammned dirty dress-upz are merely inspiring others to make crap like them and if you could make a new Features section called, Flash Tips. I'm nearly sure it would help. To inspire people to submit FT offer some kind of reward to the someone who makes the best and most FT. Then if the beginners see oh say, McFretN giving out Flash lessons they will be inspired to follow his example. Jeesh, thats one way. Lets all think up s'more and post em.

New "Dress-Up" Game!

vdibv
vdibv
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 9th, 2001 @ 05:40 PM Reply

At 7/9/01 05:01 PM, The_Reveiwer wrote: Well, Wade. I considered your DUG okey. However, however...you are part of the NG staff (Das' right coffee boy, I'll have a cappicino!) and therefore should be doing something to clean this place up. Rather, than turning the DU section into the largest of all features. Have you noticed that? Majority of it being badly done pornography. Wade, please divert your attention to cleaning up the portal and swabbing the features section away from pure porno. And Tom. Yes, I know. You sick little monkey, you made DUB. Please divert YOUR attention to finishing Disorderly, releasing it, and then helping Wade and the rest of NG clean the Portal.

P.S.: Your dammned dirty dress-upz are merely inspiring others to make crap like them and if you could make a new Features section called, Flash Tips. I'm nearly sure it would help. To inspire people to submit FT offer some kind of reward to the someone who makes the best and most FT. Then if the beginners see oh say, McFretN giving out Flash lessons they will be inspired to follow his example. Jeesh, thats one way. Lets all think up s'more and post em.

Shut the fuck up!!You don't have to be such a dick!

Echo-NY
Echo-NY
  • Member since: Mar. 15, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 9th, 2001 @ 10:52 PM Reply

At 7/9/01 03:12 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Well, if you didn't see the last voting poll results, Dress-Up games are HOT and in demand! Hehe. We all thought it was funny too, but there are a lot of our users out there who really enjoy playing them! Back when I finished the Anna Kournikova and Backstreet Boy dress-up games, I started work on a Jessica Alba game. I kinda put it on the back-burner, but today I decided to finish it! Instead of staying with the traditional change their clothes theme, I stuck her in a bubble bath! The objective, to remove her bubbles! I know I'll probably get flamed for stuff like "That doesn't look like her!" or "Obvious cut and paste job! You suck!" and "Newgrounds isn't a porn site!!!", but I'm sure there will be more of you that enjoy it. Be sure to find the secret item hiding under the bubbles, and find it a warm cozy hiding spot! So what are you waiting for?!

CLICK HERE to play JESSICA ALBA BUBBLE BATH!

Yeah...in demand of a bunch of horney 13 year olds. Most people only like these just because it's the only porn they get to see. They enjoy undressing them and clicking the fancy parts just to hear moaning noises. Well...in all, I just don't like it. That's just my opinion, but I'm sure you 13 year olds think different.

Echo-NY
Echo-NY
  • Member since: Mar. 15, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 9th, 2001 @ 10:57 PM Reply

At 7/9/01 05:01 PM, The_Reveiwer wrote: Well, Wade. I considered your DUG okey. However, however...you are part of the NG staff (Das' right coffee boy, I'll have a cappicino!) and therefore should be doing something to clean this place up. Rather, than turning the DU section into the largest of all features. Have you noticed that? Majority of it being badly done pornography. Wade, please divert your attention to cleaning up the portal and swabbing the features section away from pure porno. And Tom. Yes, I know. You sick little monkey, you made DUB. Please divert YOUR attention to finishing Disorderly, releasing it, and then helping Wade and the rest of NG clean the Portal.

P.S.: Your dammned dirty dress-upz are merely inspiring others to make crap like them and if you could make a new Features section called, Flash Tips. I'm nearly sure it would help. To inspire people to submit FT offer some kind of reward to the someone who makes the best and most FT. Then if the beginners see oh say, McFretN giving out Flash lessons they will be inspired to follow his example. Jeesh, thats one way. Lets all think up s'more and post em.

Listen to yourself. Half the things you said are wrong. So please, do us all a favor and shut up.

TigerClock
TigerClock
  • Member since: May. 10, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 9th, 2001 @ 11:14 PM Reply

that dress up game is funny the duck in her pussy.....love it


Wow so long a go it seems

klownboydotnet
klownboydotnet
  • Member since: Jun. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 9th, 2001 @ 11:14 PM Reply

At 7/9/01 03:12 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Well, if you didn't see the last voting poll results, Dress-Up games are HOT and in demand! Hehe. We all thought it was funny too, but there are a lot of our users out there who really enjoy playing them! Back when I finished the Anna Kournikova and Backstreet Boy dress-up games, I started work on a Jessica Alba game. I kinda put it on the back-burner, but today I decided to finish it! Instead of staying with the traditional change their clothes theme, I stuck her in a bubble bath! The objective, to remove her bubbles! I know I'll probably get flamed for stuff like "That doesn't look like her!" or "Obvious cut and paste job! You suck!" and "Newgrounds isn't a porn site!!!", but I'm sure there will be more of you that enjoy it. Be sure to find the secret item hiding under the bubbles, and find it a warm cozy hiding spot! So what are you waiting for?!

CLICK HERE to play JESSICA ALBA BUBBLE BATH!

cool.. DU games are getting old. But I still can't get enough! good job. Oh and wade, if you see an e-mail by WikedOne69@hotmail.com , please read, it's actually mportant unlike other mails..

"Down With CodyDaMan_44, Down with CodyzDaMan4Life, oh wait there the same person.."

New "Dress-Up" Game!

vdibv
vdibv
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 9th, 2001 @ 11:25 PM Reply

At 7/9/01 10:57 PM, EcHo_NY wrote:
At 7/9/01 05:01 PM, The_Reveiwer wrote: Well, Wade. I considered your DUG okey. However, however...you are part of the NG staff (Das' right coffee boy, I'll have a cappicino!) and therefore should be doing something to clean this place up. Rather, than turning the DU section into the largest of all features. Have you noticed that? Majority of it being badly done pornography. Wade, please divert your attention to cleaning up the portal and swabbing the features section away from pure porno. And Tom. Yes, I know. You sick little monkey, you made DUB. Please divert YOUR attention to finishing Disorderly, releasing it, and then helping Wade and the rest of NG clean the Portal.

P.S.: Your dammned dirty dress-upz are merely inspiring others to make crap like them and if you could make a new Features section called, Flash Tips. I'm nearly sure it would help. To inspire people to submit FT offer some kind of reward to the someone who makes the best and most FT. Then if the beginners see oh say, McFretN giving out Flash lessons they will be inspired to follow his example. Jeesh, thats one way. Lets all think up s'more and post em.
Listen to yourself. Half the things you said are wrong. So please, do us all a favor and shut up.

I agree. The_reviewer sucks!

The-Reveiwer
The-Reveiwer
  • Member since: May. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 10th, 2001 @ 01:57 AM Reply

At 7/9/01 10:52 PM, EcHo_NY wrote:
At 7/9/01 03:12 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Well, if you didn't see the last voting poll results, Dress-Up games are HOT and in demand! Hehe. We all thought it was funny too, but there are a lot of our users out there who really enjoy playing them! Back when I finished the Anna Kournikova and Backstreet Boy dress-up games, I started work on a Jessica Alba game. I kinda put it on the back-burner, but today I decided to finish it! Instead of staying with the traditional change their clothes theme, I stuck her in a bubble bath! The objective, to remove her bubbles! I know I'll probably get flamed for stuff like "That doesn't look like her!" or "Obvious cut and paste job! You suck!" and "Newgrounds isn't a porn site!!!", but I'm sure there will be more of you that enjoy it. Be sure to find the secret item hiding under the bubbles, and find it a warm cozy hiding spot! So what are you waiting for?!

CLICK HERE to play JESSICA ALBA BUBBLE BATH!
Yeah...in demand of a bunch of horney 13 year olds. Most people only like these just because it's the only porn they get to see. They enjoy undressing them and clicking the fancy parts just to hear moaning noises. Well...in all, I just don't like it. That's just my opinion, but I'm sure you 13 year olds think different.

Well, hell. SOMEBODY agrees with me. Right on. And as a side note to all you sick little monkeys (e.g. 13 year olds) rather than stare at DU crap. Do something!

New "Dress-Up" Game!

fasdfdsaasfdfdsa
fasdfdsaasfdfdsa
  • Member since: May. 20, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 10th, 2001 @ 03:16 AM Reply

At 7/10/01 01:57 AM, The_Reveiwer wrote:
At 7/9/01 10:52 PM, EcHo_NY wrote:
At 7/9/01 03:12 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Well, if you didn't see the last voting poll results, Dress-Up games are HOT and in demand! Hehe. We all thought it was funny too, but there are a lot of our users out there who really enjoy playing them! Back when I finished the Anna Kournikova and Backstreet Boy dress-up games, I started work on a Jessica Alba game. I kinda put it on the back-burner, but today I decided to finish it! Instead of staying with the traditional change their clothes theme, I stuck her in a bubble bath! The objective, to remove her bubbles! I know I'll probably get flamed for stuff like "That doesn't look like her!" or "Obvious cut and paste job! You suck!" and "Newgrounds isn't a porn site!!!", but I'm sure there will be more of you that enjoy it. Be sure to find the secret item hiding under the bubbles, and find it a warm cozy hiding spot! So what are you waiting for?!

CLICK HERE to play JESSICA ALBA BUBBLE BATH!
Yeah...in demand of a bunch of horney 13 year olds. Most people only like these just because it's the only porn they get to see. They enjoy undressing them and clicking the fancy parts just to hear moaning noises. Well...in all, I just don't like it. That's just my opinion, but I'm sure you 13 year olds think different.
Well, hell. SOMEBODY agrees with me. Right on. And as a side note to all you sick little monkeys (e.g. 13 year olds) rather than stare at DU crap. Do something!


hey idiot, hes not agreeing with you, hes agreeing with echo, who is against you. youre the only idiot around here, so shut the fuck up.

Daedo-The-Mofo
Daedo-The-Mofo
  • Member since: May. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 10th, 2001 @ 05:26 AM Reply

Pretty ok game. The whole 'ruber ducky' thing is what made it so funny though. As for the reviewer.... do us all a favour and SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Daedo
P.S. The more I see of Wade, the more I believe it's really Tom Green in disguise. Well not really, but he bears a passing resemblence.

WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 30
Animator
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 10th, 2001 @ 09:20 AM Reply

At 7/10/01 01:57 AM, The_Reveiwer wrote:

Look here you. You are 15. FIFTEEN. That is ONLY 2 years older than a 13 year old. So what makes you any better than a 13 year old? There are lots of 13 year olds out there smarter than a lot of 15 year olds. We've found people of all ages get a kick out of dress-up games. It's more than just move some clothes off and look at them naked. It's interactive (some of them), and just silly. Look at Backstreet Boy dress-up. It's not meant for horney girls to see him naked, it's meant to insult him, and be funny. Also it helps bring traffic to Newgrounds, so people will hopefully explore the site and watch other people's "quality" work. The reason we have a lot of stuff in the dress-up section, is because it gets the most traffic of all the collections. We are doing our best to get that traffic moved around the site, to give the artists in The Portal more exposure. If we just had a section on Flash Tips, how many people will come see that? In order for Newgrounds to be an effective place for unknown artists to display their work to a large audience, we need to keep the traffic up.


Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER
Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK
Google+ Profile

BBS Signature
WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 30
Animator
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 10th, 2001 @ 09:23 AM Reply

At 7/9/01 03:20 PM, SuperManiacFC wrote: It doesn't look like Jessica Alba at all!But it's funny! :))

Maybe you don't know who Jessica Alba is. Here's the picture I stole her face from:

New "Dress-Up" Game!


Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER
Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK
Google+ Profile

BBS Signature
WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 30
Animator
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 10th, 2001 @ 09:46 AM Reply

Here's Jessica Alba in a bikini so you can see her body. I think the body I picked was pretty close.

New "Dress-Up" Game!


Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER
Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK
Google+ Profile

BBS Signature
The-Reveiwer
The-Reveiwer
  • Member since: May. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 10th, 2001 @ 11:02 PM Reply

At 7/10/01 09:20 AM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 7/10/01 01:57 AM, The_Reveiwer wrote:
Look here you. You are 15. FIFTEEN. That is ONLY 2 years older than a 13 year old. So what makes you any better than a 13 year old? There are lots of 13 year olds out there smarter than a lot of 15 year olds. We've found people of all ages get a kick out of dress-up games. It's more than just move some clothes off and look at them naked. It's interactive (some of them), and just silly. Look at Backstreet Boy dress-up. It's not meant for horney girls to see him naked, it's meant to insult him, and be funny. Also it helps bring traffic to Newgrounds, so people will hopefully explore the site and watch other people's "quality" work. The reason we have a lot of stuff in the dress-up section, is because it gets the most traffic of all the collections. We are doing our best to get that traffic moved around the site, to give the artists in The Portal more exposure. If we just had a section on Flash Tips, how many people will come see that? In order for Newgrounds to be an effective place for unknown artists to display their work to a large audience, we need to keep the traffic up.

Hmmm...I can see you all despise me for speaking my mind. Well, Wade you right on a couple of things actually. And, jeez, you DO look a LITTLE like Tom Green. <shudder> But back to my subject. Isn't NG ABOUT speaking your mind? Bleh. When is Disorderly coming?!!? I'm as anxious as the rest of you. On a side note; I was drawing some stuff last night and decided to draw a couple of icons for the NG experience points things. Sure its not as Cartoonish (what the hell?! Is that even a word?!) as the current onez but ah hell. Its at the bottom....

New &quot;Dress-Up&quot; Game!

vdibv
vdibv
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 10th, 2001 @ 11:28 PM Reply

At 7/10/01 09:23 AM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 7/9/01 03:20 PM, SuperManiacFC wrote: It doesn't look like Jessica Alba at all!But it's funny! :))
Maybe you don't know who Jessica Alba is. Here's the picture I stole her face from:

I know who she is. She's the alien lady from Dark Angel. She was also in a movie called idle hands.(Which is in my favorite movies in my profile).

fatal-Z
fatal-Z
  • Member since: May. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 11th, 2001 @ 01:19 AM Reply

Awesome...too many bubbles but worth the wait. Also, what else the the Rubber Ducky do except quack? I've heard everyone say other things, but how do I get that to work?

WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 30
Animator
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 11th, 2001 @ 09:21 AM Reply

At 7/11/01 01:19 AM, fatal_Z wrote: Awesome...too many bubbles but worth the wait. Also, what else the the Rubber Ducky do except quack? I've heard everyone say other things, but how do I get that to work?

Drag the duck over her crotch area and release it. You might have to try a few different spots, but I think you'll get it. :)


Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER
Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK
Google+ Profile

BBS Signature
Blackmagic
Blackmagic
  • Member since: Jul. 4, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jul. 13th, 2001 @ 05:58 PM Reply

I was surprised that the dress up games have become so popular.

I did not think that they were THAT good.

But then again I don't try to judge things... or dairy products.

**Blackmagic**

P.S I am not feeling well. Give me a break


Newgrounds is a website for 13 year olds who cannot understand the difference between "there", "their" and "they´re".

MI4-REAL-2001
MI4-REAL-2001
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Nov. 9th, 2001 @ 01:41 AM Reply

At 7/11/01 01:19 AM, fatal_Z wrote: Awesome...too many bubbles but worth the wait. Also, what else the the Rubber Ducky do except quack? I've heard everyone say other things, but how do I get that to work?

Put the duck on her pussy.

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Nov. 15th, 2001 @ 09:25 PM Reply

At 11/9/01 01:41 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
At 7/11/01 01:19 AM, fatal_Z wrote: Awesome...too many bubbles but worth the wait. Also, what else the the Rubber Ducky do except quack? I've heard everyone say other things, but how do I get that to work?
Put the duck on her pussy.

That's good to know.

MI4-REAL-2001
MI4-REAL-2001
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Nov. 29th, 2001 @ 06:20 AM Reply

At 11/15/01 09:25 PM, DUDE4U wrote:
At 11/9/01 01:41 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
At 7/11/01 01:19 AM, fatal_Z wrote:
That's good to know.

Try it for real dude, it does do something.

MI4-REAL-2001
MI4-REAL-2001
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Nov. 29th, 2001 @ 06:21 AM Reply

At 7/11/01 09:21 AM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 7/11/01 01:19 AM, fatal_Z wrote: Awesome...too many bubbles but worth the wait. Also, what else the the Rubber Ducky do except quack? I've heard everyone say other things, but how do I get that to work?
Drag the duck over her crotch area and release it. You might have to try a few different spots, but I think you'll get it. :)

Dammit, I think Wadefulp beat me to it...about 4 months late I am....

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Nov. 30th, 2001 @ 03:46 AM Reply

At 11/29/01 06:20 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
At 11/15/01 09:25 PM, DUDE4U wrote:
At 11/9/01 01:41 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
At 7/11/01 01:19 AM, fatal_Z wrote:
That's good to know.

Try it for real dude, it does do something.

i know. i did it like the first few days it came out

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jan. 6th, 2002 @ 02:44 PM Reply

I know a lot about dress up games. not like i sit there day after day after day playing with them. people that i know do that for me becuase they are perv's. but other then that have fun with them i say.

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jan. 6th, 2002 @ 02:45 PM Reply

the last person to write anything wuz in November and that wuz me. damn doesn't anybody every write anything any more

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Jan. 11th, 2002 @ 10:32 PM Reply

At 7/10/01 09:20 AM, WadeFulp wrote: At 7/10/01 01:57 AM, wrote:

Look here The_Reveiwer.You are 15. FIFTEEN. That is ONLY 2 years older than a 13 year old. So what makes you any better than a 13 year old? There are lots of 13 year olds out there smarter than a lot of 15 year olds. We've found people of all ages get a kick out of dress-up games. It's more than just move some clothes off and look at them naked. It's interactive (some of them), and just silly. Look at Backstreet Boy dress-up. It's not meant for horney girls to see him naked, it's meant to insult him, and be funny. Also it helps bring traffic to Newgrounds, so people will hopefully explore the site and watch other people's "quality" work. The reason we have a lot of stuff in the dress-up section, is because it gets the most traffic of all the collections. We are doing our best to get that traffic moved around the site, to give the artists in The Portal more exposure. If we just had a section on Flash Tips, how many people will come see that? In order for Newgrounds to be an effective place for unknown artists to display their work to a large audience, we need to keep the traffic up.

i kinda like the dress up games. they are funny from what the people say. like the Bulma Dress up game. i don't know why but i like that one the best. oh well if nobody else agree's with me then that's your opinion. but for me that's my favorite. but as Wade sez's.........if ya play the game then you will agree with us. they are funny and and fun at the same time. so spend a lil bit of time out of your busy scheudule to play one. beleive me once you've played you'll agree with me 100%.........also Wade if you can and i know this is off of topic but if some one as in a person for newgrounds. if a person doesn't log into an account in like 2 months can you please delete that account. because it ain't doing anything but wasting space and you and me both know that wasted space means the site moves slower. so please try and do somthing about it. thanks if ya can.

KWAS71KCK
KWAS71KCK
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to New "Dress-Up" Game! Mar. 13th, 2003 @ 07:30 PM Reply

enough of the 'dress-up' games. we have more than enough, most are crappy making me never want to see them again


Now You Have To Wash The Floor And Do All Of My Laundry!!!!