00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm having an species change.

6,189 Views | 59 Replies

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-01 01:21:50

Think he does size changes? I wanna be 3 inches tall.

ROCK GOD HISAO - [Part 1] [Part 2] [Part 3] [Part 4]

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-01 01:22:00

Good luck. Have fun living a few years before you're killed off and used to make clothing.

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-01 01:25:33

MOOOOOOO...lame.

have fun

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-01 01:25:53

At 9/1/08 01:10 AM, Fragment wrote:
At 8/31/08 11:11 PM, Dragoonwing wrote: Either you're full of shit or you're one of the biggest idiots on Newgrounds. I'm leaning towards the first one.
Why am I an idiot? Because I decide to actually go through with my lifelong dreams, and I mean that quite literally? Because I'm in the pursuit of ultimate happiness?

I bet you're nothing but a comformist kid, who listens to Fall Out Boy because everyone else in your school does. Go die.

No I'm the kid that goes to college and plays video games and draws all day, plus I think today's music sucks. The fact you're going to become part animal brings me to this conclusion, if I ever saw you after your surgery, I'd kill you and put you on my wall.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-01 01:29:42

Riiiight...I'm gonna go get my hunting rifle. See you mounted on my wall!

I BREAK. I MAIM. I BURN. / Hentai /I'm the only one pretty boy on this BBS...BITCH./ The WORST flaming I've seen in a while.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-01 01:29:46

I want to be a chair when I grow up.

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-01 01:30:58

Go for it. Just because you were never born a yak doesn't mean you are not a yak.

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-01 01:33:07

At 9/1/08 01:10 AM, Fragment wrote: Why am I an idiot? Because I decide to actually go through with my lifelong dreams, and I mean that quite literally? Because I'm in the pursuit of ultimate happiness?

Technically I can shut down your dreams, your happiness, and your life with a little inquiry.

NEVR delete my posts. ( i made a funny)

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-01 09:47:03

At 9/1/08 01:25 AM, Dragoonwing wrote: No I'm the kid that goes to college and plays video games and draws all day, plus I think today's music sucks. The fact you're going to become part animal brings me to this conclusion, if I ever saw you after your surgery, I'd kill you and put you on my wall.

Oh, so you're not comformist, rather a useless, couch blob. I wouldn't doubt the fact that you would try to kill me, but I would bet that my strong yak legs could outrun your scrawny unused ones. You would chase me for about two or three seconds before succumbing to asthma, then you would just say "I'll do it tomorrow", go grab a soda, large size of course, at the local fast food joint, then finish that level of Resident Evil at your dorm.

You could only intimidate me if I were playing an FPS against you. Otherwise, you're nothing compared to my strong yak heart.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF

Don't talk back.<3

sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-01 09:50:37

That seurgeon better be getting payed in advance!

That's What She Said...

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-01 09:50:52

Yaks eat grass.

I like Sonic in Brawl. He has pretty Final Smash.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-01 09:51:16

At 8/31/08 09:32 PM, xports wrote: yaks make nice rugs

Yeah I think I'll go hunting for Yaks soon.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-04 20:50:40

At 9/1/08 09:50 AM, Thomas724 wrote: That seurgeon better be getting payed in advance!

The price for the surgery is tremendous, but is so worth it. I can't wait until I get to gallop around with my strong yak legs and taking a shit in the middle of a field surrounded by my folk.

Only a couple more days.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-04 20:55:31

At 8/31/08 09:31 PM, Fragment wrote: I know that with my hooves I won't be able to post anymore, but I would much rather leave NG than not be a yak.

I was all for it until I read this line.

You, sir, are a cow. You have lost my respect for you and your cause!

Doomsday-One, working on stuff better than preloaders. Marginally.

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-04 20:56:21

Amazing.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-04 21:00:01

Had i the money, i would get myself turned to dragon. Woe is me.

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-04 21:33:18

Thats... interesting, you sure you wouldn't rather be a chick?

I feel fantastic, and I never felt as good as how I do right now except for maybe when I think of how I felt that day when I felt the way that I do right now.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-04 21:34:05

At 9/4/08 09:33 PM, darkmaster962000 wrote: Thats... interesting, you sure you wouldn't rather be a chick?

yes i am.

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-04 21:36:19

At 9/4/08 08:55 PM, Doomsday-One wrote: You, sir, are a cow.

Hey, the cow is a close relative to the yak, so I take that as a compliment. Thanks, guy!

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-04 21:40:28

Get some prosthetic fingers so you can post on NG

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-04 21:46:59

At 9/1/08 09:47 AM, Fragment wrote:
Oh, so you're not comformist, rather a useless, couch blob. I wouldn't doubt the fact that you would try to kill me, but I would bet that my strong yak legs could outrun your scrawny unused ones. You would chase me for about two or three seconds before succumbing to asthma, then you would just say "I'll do it tomorrow", go grab a soda, large size of course, at the local fast food joint, then finish that level of Resident Evil at your dorm.

You could only intimidate me if I were playing an FPS against you. Otherwise, you're nothing compared to my strong yak heart.

Wow you are quick to judge. You know nothing about me yet you assume Imma fat kid with asthma. Plus who ever said I'd have to show my face to you, they have invented ranged weapons we call rifles and sniper rifles. Last time I checked unless you're Elmer Fudd a hunter doesn't run after his prey like an idiot. Have fun with your yak legs furry boy.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-04 21:58:23

At 8/31/08 09:36 PM, VirtualClepto wrote: I want to be a computer.

but i can't computer.

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-04 22:02:28

At 9/4/08 09:46 PM, Dragoonwing wrote: Wow you are quick to judge. You know nothing about me yet you assume Imma fat kid with asthma. Plus who ever said I'd have to show my face to you, they have invented ranged weapons we call rifles and sniper rifles. Last time I checked unless you're Elmer Fudd a hunter doesn't run after his prey like an idiot. Have fun with your yak legs furry boy.

I don't really have to see your face to quickly decipher your posts and tell your an idiot kid grasping for a way to flame me. You could be athletic and good-looking and that still wouldn't change the fact that you look for an argument to cover the fact that you're gullible for falling for my thread and for not finding a reasonable way to respond to my reply, besides the fact that there are sniper rifles that oh gee, can shoot me from miles and miles away! Seriously, what the hell kind of response is that? I could expect better from a 7th grader, college boy.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-04 22:15:13

At 9/4/08 10:02 PM, Fragment wrote: I don't really have to see your face to quickly decipher your posts and tell your an idiot kid grasping for a way to flame me. You could be athletic and good-looking and that still wouldn't change the fact that you look for an argument to cover the fact that you're gullible for falling for my thread and for not finding a reasonable way to respond to my reply, besides the fact that there are sniper rifles that oh gee, can shoot me from miles and miles away! Seriously, what the hell kind of response is that? I could expect better from a 7th grader, college boy.

I'm not even taking this seriously I'm just doing it for the laughs. I have nothing against your surgery and I'm actually intruged about how you'd look. I did have fears of you getting shot by mistake or something so if you plan on being with your fellow yak in the hope of seeing your kids (if that's even possible I don't know) then be careful dude.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-04 22:17:02

At 9/4/08 10:15 PM, Dragoonwing wrote: stuff

Hey look, let's start an unnecessary flame war.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-04 22:17:53

My reaction to this thread:

I'm having an species change.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-04 22:18:30

At 8/31/08 10:22 PM, BrianEtrius wrote: I'm still waiting for my supernatural change.

There can only be one...

Plus I've already got the job.

I hate Poozy.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2008-09-04 22:24:44

I'm sure it would be all over the news when you do, course what am I to separate a man's dreams? So I say go for it. Even if this thread is full of lie, the mere thought of it could bring a tear to my eye.

Poet,know it etc...

NOTE: if you're not seeing the image like this, then it is because your computer is possessed. You will need force a reload of the internet's lifeline, or kill it completely.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2009-04-05 05:16:11

Not to be a narcissistic asshole, but this is the best thing I've ever written for the BBS. Jeez, I didn't even remember it.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to I'm having an species change. 2009-04-05 05:21:26

I'm a crow right now, but i'm thinking on becoming a crocodile
Crocodiles are awesome

Wat