00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MEGASHIO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Post-Castle Crashers Post

89,826 Views | 632 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-05 20:34:58

Castle Crashers is the BEST game I've ever played. never before have I played a game so much just for fun (little to no achievement whoring either!). the ending is ridiculous also. best I've seen in any game, though.

Hey, the credits said that all the music was from the Audio Portal, right? can you list the exact ones from the game, cuz I'm mostly finding stuff from the contest when I search the Audio Portal (found DavidOrr's awesome castle crashers theme, though)

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-05 23:06:32

At 8/27/08 03:21 PM, toontown1 wrote:
At 8/27/08 01:43 PM, Takanuva wrote: darn, i dont have an xbox...i've got a wii and ps3 though, any possibility of making the game on other platforms?
sell your ps3 for at least $250 on ebay so you can play the awesomeness of Castle Crashers

i'm not sellin it. you are crazy

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-05 23:26:42

Man This Game Is So Fun That I Missed School And Got Grounded For Three Days And Could Not Play It.

BAD ASS

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-06 05:27:33

At 8/26/08 05:46 PM, RealFaction wrote: Just so you know, this is the sole purpose I'm getting xbox live + gamerpoints :). Can't wait

Wow, dedication. Im getting it as soon as I can

HalfKnott

BBS Signature

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-06 06:36:01

OMG Castle Crasher :O Is The Best Me and my Friend We Bought The full Game and Played all the fucking day and night xD to much Awsome.. GREAT GAME :D And One of my friend was a WOrld of Warcraft Addict xD and Your game ,, Just Disconected is brain on WoW and Now is a Castle CRasher FAN :D

GREAT GAME !!! :D

Cotomyzer

Im CharGing mY LaSerr!! ShOuuuu dA wOooooo

BBS Signature

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-06 09:26:36

MAN THIS IS THE BEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED. I downloaded Castle Crashers and its great. The music is awesome, game play awesome, graphics awesome. Everything is awesome. Great game Tom Fulp. :D

NDC: 2011 ~ Twitter ~ Artwork ~ ©JKA

BBS Signature

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-06 17:13:03

you mean liek Newgrounds having its own section on xbox live? that would be cool also. but hey! COME ON we want a copy on PSN also.

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-06 18:19:35

Great Game !! shame i've already finished it lawl time for round 2 !!! :D

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-06 18:23:17

l read about CC on wikipedia....the game looks awesome but l don't have an XBOX360 and l won't buy one in the near (or distant) future, so l am asking a very important question?
WILL THE GAME BE AVAILABLE ON THE PC?
l mean, if PC users could download it for the 360 price...and the PC could have added features...
I know, this sounds like an inverse version of the alien homind (PC and then consoles)...but then, who cares as long as l have the game?

Could Tom (or anyone who knows) answer me?

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-06 18:59:26

At 8/26/08 06:00 PM, RubberNinja wrote: And I have this waiting next to my 360.. :P

*LE GASP :O* GIMME! *steals figure* >:D

Watch out behind your back..... MADE YA LOOK!!! lol whos stupid enough to fall for that!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-06 19:16:17

At 8/27/08 09:59 AM, Wonchop wrote:
At 8/27/08 09:52 AM, simon wrote:
At 8/27/08 09:10 AM, N-Antichrist wrote: Good work, NG staff.
NG Staff didn't make it, lol, just Tom from Newgrounds.
And don't forget Dan, whose artwork is littered all over the place.

And other peoples from the Behemoth

Watch out behind your back..... MADE YA LOOK!!! lol whos stupid enough to fall for that!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-06 21:57:16

i love the game but i have a question how do you unlock the king?

and get the rest of the weapons. i have 63 total

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-07 00:50:11

OMFG ON FRIDAY 360's ONLY COST 199!!! *haywires neighbors car and drives to target with neighbors just won 200$*

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<SIgnature Here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-07 04:42:59

Hi Tom, you have made an excellent game. :) I bought it yesterday and almost beated it straight away with my friend.
It was a bit dissapointment that the Live doesn't work somehow.. (I live in Finland) With other games it does. And I found a bug, it happened to couple times.. My sprites gets messed up when my own music stops from xbox. I still have to confirm that, but i'm pretty sure thats it.

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-07 04:46:12

Great game, bad Multiplayer.

By Multiplayer I mean Live. I live in Australia and tried to play over Live, just after we chose our characters it said "Game no longer Available", I tried it with another Australian and still same problem, so it isn't distance lag, guys, please fix it.

The main reason I bought it was for the Multiplayer Fun, but right now, got none of that.

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-07 05:31:56

At 9/7/08 04:46 AM, DarkPsychoMonkey wrote: Great game, bad Multiplayer.

By Multiplayer I mean Live. I live in Australia and tried to play over Live, just after we chose our characters it said "Game no longer Available", I tried it with another Australian and still same problem, so it isn't distance lag, guys, please fix it.

The main reason I bought it was for the Multiplayer Fun, but right now, got none of that.

Yep.. same here. I bought it so I could play in live with my other friend. I also subscribed Live Gold for this. :(

so says thebehemoth.com:
"yes we know the game has some online issues but that's not what we're talking about tonight"

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-07 06:03:25

I WANT XBOX LIVE :(

but I don't have it....

All of ur derp are belong to us

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-07 10:35:57

lol i don't have that much microsoft points but i got the trial :D

i don't know if u have aids or gay, but u got a problem AND I DON'T WANT IT!!!!!!!!......ok u can scroll down now........BABOSHOWA IS MY XBOX LIVE ID BITCH!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-07 22:19:43

So, are you gonna post a kind of Flash game of Castle Crashers here on Newgrounds? Just curious.

I may be a bum, but at least I don't have any money.

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-08 11:10:16

I just have to say that Castle Crushers is way more entertaining and challenging then I expected. I love it. I'm my roommate into it and now I can not kick the mo-fo off my xbox. Also hell yeah to Tom for making madness day on my birthday. I'm personally taking this as my present from Newgrounds everyone.

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-08 12:47:16

i love the game in all but i wanna get run through the story m ode in multiplayer and there shuld be more dragonforce music in it...... make a downloadable patch for tyhe game

xbox live gamertag = 3dwarfs-in-a-coat

myspace = michael zymowski.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-08 14:14:01

this game is soooooooooo good, i was skeptical at first but downloaded the demo and it BLEW MY MIND

i'z make a poo poo

BBS Signature

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-08 18:06:36

i downloaded it last night and at this is my first break from playing it....you guys did a kick ass job! keep up the good work!!!!

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-08 18:48:26

well the games is so much fun but it has the worst server of anygame i have ever played i could probaly make a server better i dont know how but if i did it would be 1000 times better.

hi!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-10 02:21:29

Bought it, send me stickers to thank me.

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-10 18:03:14

awsome

it's to bad i don't have a xbox live :(

if u see things in black and white.........your dead already

BBS Signature

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-11 04:12:06

Hey Tom,

My roommate got Castle Crashers today and I was just watching him play. He said it was fantastic and I have to agree. He knows nothing of Newgrounds either, so apparently you guys are good at marketing too, lol. Good work! javascript:BBSPost.Save();

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-11 16:08:24

i got the demo of this its so awesome! but my microsoft points wont work! i spent the last of my money on them and it wont let me buy anythin! still... if 1 get them to work im gettin this straight away! thanks for making this awesome game tom n dan!

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-12 00:32:34

I played the game it was one of the best game ive ever played.... you should create another castle crashers and involve more to campaign and more unlocks. Overall i think the castle crashers xbox arcade game was fantastic and amazing

HOOKER ATTACK

Response to Final Post-Castle Crashers Post 2008-09-12 11:29:25

What other platforms will it be coming out on? PS2/Gamecube? Is a release date set for England yet?