New Topic Respond to this Topic
Zeromus
Zeromus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Sex idea, only if you've done b4 Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 03:17 AM Reply

I was wondering is it better to have sex with your GF after you've jerked off? I don't mean like right after I mean like earlier in the day. I was wondering this because like when you jerk off twice in a day the second time it seems to take longer and there is less umm jizz. So I was wondering would it be a good idea to jerk off then have sex? SO will it last longer and be an easier cleanup?

I wonder if you can have topics like that

Erikio
Erikio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Sex idea, only if you've done b4 Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 03:18 AM Reply

Nah dude, you become less driven subconciously. If you save that nut for her, your drive and intensity will be through the roof. Plus you want to fill her with ranch dressing, not a squirt from a water pistol.

Coast 2 Coast- Pre-Release off of my band's Debut Full-Length album "Surrey's Finest".
Stella - My Band
Arc of the Universe Music Inc. - Our record label.

Zeromus
Zeromus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Sex idea, only if you've done b4 Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 03:21 AM Reply

Well Im 17 I use a condom so I thought it didn't really matter how much ranch dressing came out, haha. But I see where you're going with the sub conscience thing.

Erikio
Erikio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Sex idea, only if you've done b4 Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 03:23 AM Reply

At 8/26/08 03:21 AM, Zeromus wrote: Well Im 17 I use a condom so I thought it didn't really matter how much ranch dressing came out, haha. But I see where you're going with the sub conscience thing.

I haven't used a condom for sex in like 2 years, so I'm just used to staring at a cream pie. As gross as it may seem, its actually pretty satisfying and you get a nice sense of accomplishment.

Coast 2 Coast- Pre-Release off of my band's Debut Full-Length album "Surrey's Finest".
Stella - My Band
Arc of the Universe Music Inc. - Our record label.

Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Sex idea, only if you've done b4 Aug. 26th, 2008 @ 03:25 AM Reply

It's better to wait. Like someone said you lose your drive, your dick becomes a bit numb from the first time, you don't have the same sensitivity and you won't enjoy it as much.

Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.