New Topic Respond to this Topic
OCP-Lock
OCP-Lock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 09:27 PM Reply

I don't know why, but I am feeling kind of depressed today. One of those times that you just wish that you were dead, and you don't want to live to see another day. I just wish I didn't feel like this. Does anyone else ever feel like this?

Suicide-Reject
Suicide-Reject
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 09:30 PM Reply

At 11/11/03 09:27 PM, AncientArmour wrote: I don't know why, but I am feeling kind of depressed today. One of those times that you just wish that you were dead, and you don't want to live to see another day. I just wish I didn't feel like this. Does anyone else ever feel like this?

*warning* Dont pay any attention to my name.

Now that that is done, yes I am feeling overly depressed today. But I want to here about your problems. Sometimes people on the BBS can really help you out. They have helped me before.

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 09:37 PM Reply

At 11/11/03 09:27 PM, AncientArmour wrote: I don't know why, but I am feeling kind of depressed today. One of those times that you just wish that you were dead, and you don't want to live to see another day. I just wish I didn't feel like this. Does anyone else ever feel like this?

Well maybe go watch some flash movies, like eskimo bob, he allways cheers me up , and maybe talk to a real person and not a net person...

~X~

~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
POXNORA ??? A Very Unique game

BBS Signature
Suicide-Reject
Suicide-Reject
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 09:43 PM Reply

Listening to music helps me when I am depressed, but thats only if it isnt a sad song. Reading helps too.
Do what you want to do, and dont be suicidal bacause tomorrow will be a better day.

Ryan914
Ryan914
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 09:45 PM Reply

I have been down that road, and it's bad. I have learned to hold back my self destructive tendencies. The only people who feel suicidal are people who have no hope or are mentally screwed up.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 09:45 PM Reply

Look, you either deal with it yourself, or just do it already. The internet isn't going to fucking help you.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Nylo
Nylo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 09:49 PM Reply

Suicide is a weak escape that doesn't solve anything. There's always someone who has it worse of.

My philosophy on how to deal with depression?

-Do something that scares you. (excluding trying to commit suicide, of course.)

Raise some hell and seek some thrill to raise your heartbeat. It does wonders.

I must lollerskate on this matter.

Suicide-Reject
Suicide-Reject
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 09:50 PM Reply

At 11/11/03 09:48 PM, Elfer wrote: http://maddox.xmission.com/suicide.html

Enjoy

When the guy is depressed you send a link like this? You must not have many friends.

Nylo
Nylo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 09:52 PM Reply

Naw, he's just so lonely that he wants to see how people will respond to this by creating controversy.

Getting a short-term ban for not contributing to the post and stating one liners sounds about right for the little whore.

Rextex
Rextex
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 09:57 PM Reply

Do not joke or kid about suicide. My cousin just killed himself 4 days ago. It's NOT the way out. You are probably a very bright person with many talents, just put them to use in a way that will cheer you up. If you die, many people close to you will be deeply hurt. Trust me, I know. So just remember that there are better things to do that suicide. :(

"That's what the internet is all about. You have to feel like a retard before you can learn to not be a retard." -- Squidbit

BBS Signature
Tool-Of-The-System
Tool-Of-The-System
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 09:58 PM Reply

That one link to Maddox' page... Note the message at the end of his article.

morons have killed themselves after reading this page.

I'm surprised nobody said anything about my Flash video I did. Oh well.

Suicide-Reject
Suicide-Reject
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 09:59 PM Reply

At 11/11/03 09:57 PM, Rextex wrote: So just remember that there are better things to do that suicide. :(

Exactly my point. Go have a drink at the pub, write some incoherent shit down (thats always fun when you look back at it), and remember "Its only illegal if you get caught."

artificial
artificial
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 10:04 PM Reply

one day and you feel sucidal there is millions of people woh have it way worse then you and experience death or abuse. You have no idea

Like pears in rain.

daRiCa
daRiCa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 10:06 PM Reply

At 11/11/03 09:48 PM, Elfer wrote: http://maddox.xmission.com/suicide.html

Enjoy

omg......that is so evil......i must admit, it is funny.......where did u ever find a site like that?? oh and ppl are talking about how it's retarded to think about suicide, just pick yourself up and move on......but then, how would u find a site like that? and why would u want to look for a page like that if it wasn't on your mind?

Xtermanator
Xtermanator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 10:07 PM Reply

We all get these kind of crappy days. What I do to solve this is watch an action movie or something along that line.

Believe me people get angry over simple things like they lost their
g/f and got angry and committed suicide.
Member to take that lil' chill pill every now-and-then.

PWFilms
PWFilms
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 10:08 PM Reply

Suicide makes God giggle. Don't give that bastard in the sky the chance to laugh.

hoagiejones
hoagiejones
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 10:14 PM Reply

Haha this guy comes to a bbs saying he is gonna commit suicide, fucking hilarious, go get some pity some where else.

<deleted>
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 10:15 PM Reply

Life's like a rollercoaster man, you can't go up unless you go down. You have to take the good with the bad, the very good with the very bad and so forth unless you want to live a steady life full of nothingness.

What do I do when I'm depressed? I listen to Depression by Give Up The Ghost, aka American Nightmare (although the Black Flag original is still good), and leave it on repeat and when I wake up in the morning I'm feeling a lot better cause then I know that I'm not the only one that has to go through depression.

Other depression songs to get it out of your system.

Give Up The Ghost (aka American nightmare) - You And Me
Spineshank - Violent Moodswings
Spineshank - The Height of Callousness
Spineshank - While My Guitar Gently Sweeps
Nine Inch Nails - Somewhat Damaged
The Suicide Machines - I Hate Everything
Defiance - I Hate everything
Dope - Everything Sucks

Go listen to the above songs and go lift some weights or punch something until your knuckles bleed, you'll almost never be depressed after that.

(Or better yet, go punch the person/people making you depressed, you'll feel a lot better =p)

Livecorpse
Livecorpse
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 10:20 PM Reply

My advice: Kill yourself, but you had god damn well better take some righ people, fat people, idiotic jocks, and cops with you. Suicide can be Fun!!!!1
If your not gonna do it for yourself, do it for the children. Please please think of the children.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 10:26 PM Reply

At 11/11/03 09:52 PM, darkmage8 wrote: Naw, he's just so lonely that he wants to see how people will respond to this by creating controversy.

Getting a short-term ban for not contributing to the post and stating one liners sounds about right for the little whore.

No, I did contribute to the post, I gave him some helpful advisory links.

I can sniff out an attention whore a mile away, alright? I'm fucking sick of seeing "omfg im so dipresed imma kill miself :(" topics. They're all made by stupid whiners who want status and sympathy.

artificial
artificial
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 10:27 PM Reply

My advice: Kill yourself, but you had god damn well better take some righ people, fat people, idiotic jocks, and cops with you. Suicide can be Fun!!!!1

if your up to it make it a fun death but why end it all?

Like pears in rain.

TomFlump
TomFlump
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 10:32 PM Reply

yea i find myself thinking about stuff like that sometimes. the world seems pointless at times, but i try to ignore those feelings. everybody talks about how teenagers are always depressed, so my theory is teenagers have a "chemical imbalance" that makes us depressed. if i dont feel better in a few years, ill get councelling or something. suicide is never the answer.

TomFlump
TomFlump
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 10:33 PM Reply

yea i find myself thinking about stuff like that a lot. the world seems pointless at times, but i try to ignore those feelings. everybody talks about how teenagers are always depressed, so my theory is teenagers have a "chemical imbalance" that makes us depressed. if i dont feel better in a few years, ill get councelling or something. suicide is never the answer.

Nylo
Nylo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 10:38 PM Reply

At 11/11/03 10:14 PM, Unmindful wrote: Haha this guy comes to a bbs saying he is gonna commit suicide, fucking hilarious, go get some pity some where else.

This from a guy who's still a member of that dead-as-a-doornail lightsaber crew.

HeinousDude
HeinousDude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 10:43 PM Reply

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=104716

Made it for a friend. She was feeling down too.

Nylo
Nylo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 10:53 PM Reply

Alas, still not categorized as Wade promised.

You'll have your day Heinous, you'll have your day.

OCP-Lock
OCP-Lock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 11:33 PM Reply

For some of the people who posted in here, I am Bipolar, so I have major mood swings. For the guy who told me to do it already, thanks. You were help. Now that I am done being sarcastic, I will get back to some of the other people. I knew that I would get a few people in here who would actually try to help out, and I thank you for that. And I knew that there would be a couple of people who would be critical and ridicule me for this. I hate them.

biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 11th, 2003 @ 11:37 PM Reply

At 11/11/03 11:33 PM, AncientArmour wrote: For some of the people who posted in here, I am Bipolar, so I have major mood swings.

Actually, I get that kind of crap all the time. The way I usually deal with it is pretty simple. It helps if you have parents that just don't care though. See, whenever I'm pissed off, what I do is crank up some really loud music and scream along to the song. Helps relieve stress like you would not believe. Just remember though, dude. Suicide is never the answer. There's no need to come up with a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Hope you feel better though, dude. You'll be in my prayers.

Pantherstrider
Pantherstrider
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Feeling Suicidal Nov. 12th, 2003 @ 03:00 AM Reply

Armor let me tell you something a little bit about myself...
I have tried to kill myself 3 times and i look back at it and feel so stupid for doing it. I woke up and realized how much it would hurt my family, especially my sister.
#1 : I took 13 codiene. if i hadn't thrown up i would have died.
#2: the ol slasher, they weren't deep enough. It hurt to take hot showers cuz the cuts were so severe.
#3: Curling iron in the bath tub. If i would have dropped it, the house could have set on fire. that was the only thing stopping me. i would have done it if the house wouldn't catch on fire.
I was criticizing myself to the point where i would hate myself for doing anything. Every little mistake, failure was havoc on my self esteem because i would dwell in it.
Trust me, you don't want to do it. The thoughts, the anger, they're not worth it. I think back at how much i hated myself and i want to cry. There are people that love you, think about them. I hope this helps :)