Thank you to everyone who has been supporting the store! Read Bob's post about the new store launch if you haven't.
Madness Day is September 22nd and there is a Madness Music Contest in the Audio Portal! If you're a musician, submit your Madness-inspired music to the contest. If you're making a Madness game or movie, try picking a song from the contest entries! It's fun when everything comes together.
Also check out the the results for the Sorrowed Tears Music Contest.
The Clocks have chosen their winners for Clock Day 2008!
1st ($500) - Easy Way Out, by Munglai
2nd ($250) - A Short Flash About Clams, by ZombieLincoln
3rd ($250) - Usurp, by Twist
4th ($250) - An Untimely Visit, by KidneyBeanClock
5th ($250) - The Helix, by Biblo
6th - Dark Shadow Berry Clock 1, by IcedTeaClock
7th - I Will Follow You..., by ZenMicroClock
8th - Koalaclock's 2008 movie, by Koalaclock
9th - Soylent Fuchsia, by Joliet-Jane
10th place was a tie!
10th - K&P Go To White Castle, by SarezJay
10th - Ambient, by REQSA and foxcato
Winners should PM Bob with the following info:
1. Whether you are splitting the money with co-authors, and how that split works. REQSA and foxcato - you can both pick out shirts.
2. Your name, for the check.
3. Your mailing address (be sure to include zip code, country, etc.)
4. Your t-shirt size (S, M, L, XL, 2XL)
5. Your t-shirt preference. Pick anything from the store and make sure we have your size in stock.
We also have a BONUS PRIZE created by speeling! Munglai will be receiving a rag with StrawberryClock sewn on it.