Be a Supporter!

16 year old acoustic player

  • 487 Views
  • 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
rodnokker
rodnokker
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
16 year old acoustic player Aug. 18th, 2008 @ 07:06 PM Reply

there is this person on newgrounds named JasonGrimm. he is recording with his own acoustic. see what u think about his music.

loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to 16 year old acoustic player Aug. 18th, 2008 @ 07:06 PM Reply

At 8/18/08 07:06 PM, rodnokker wrote: there is this person on newgrounds named JasonGrimm. he is recording with his own acoustic. see what u think about his music.

Jason = rodnokker, amirighte?

rodnokker
rodnokker
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 16 year old acoustic player Aug. 18th, 2008 @ 07:10 PM Reply

At 8/18/08 07:06 PM, loogiesquared wrote:
At 8/18/08 07:06 PM, rodnokker wrote: there is this person on newgrounds named JasonGrimm. he is recording with his own acoustic. see what u think about his music.
Jason = rodnokker, amirighte?

no im his friend

Horsebox
Horsebox
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to 16 year old acoustic player Aug. 18th, 2008 @ 07:43 PM Reply

At 8/18/08 07:06 PM, rodnokker wrote: there is this person on newgrounds named JasonGrimm. he is recording with his own acoustic. see what u think about his music.

painfull..

Carf
Carf
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
meneldil
meneldil
  • Member since: May. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to 16 year old acoustic player Aug. 19th, 2008 @ 04:50 AM Reply

At 8/18/08 07:06 PM, rodnokker wrote: there is this person on newgrounds named JasonGrimm. he is recording with his own acoustic. see what u think about his music.

music?


Indescriptive topic names have left me in despair!

Suspended-3rd-Chord
Suspended-3rd-Chord
  • Member since: May. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to 16 year old acoustic player Aug. 19th, 2008 @ 05:02 AM Reply

At 8/19/08 04:50 AM, meneldil wrote:
At 8/18/08 07:06 PM, rodnokker wrote: there is this person on newgrounds named JasonGrimm. he is recording with his own acoustic. see what u think about his music.
music?

o' course. everything is music, from a infant randomly banging on a few piano keys, the sounds of the gabarge collecting truck early in the morning, to Shechokoski's Nocturne Op. 57.

LJCoffee
LJCoffee
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to 16 year old acoustic player Aug. 19th, 2008 @ 05:11 AM Reply

At 8/19/08 05:02 AM, Suspended-3rd-Chord wrote: o' course. everything is music, from a infant randomly banging on a few piano keys, the sounds of the gabarge collecting truck early in the morning, to Shechokoski's Nocturne Op. 57.

Actually, I tend to gravitate towards the sounds of infants banging out Shechokoski's Nocturne Op. 57 while sitting in a garbage can waiting to be collected...

But that's just me - and there really is no accounting for taste


BBS Signature
meneldil
meneldil
  • Member since: May. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to 16 year old acoustic player Aug. 19th, 2008 @ 05:23 AM Reply

At 8/19/08 05:02 AM, Suspended-3rd-Chord wrote:
At 8/19/08 04:50 AM, meneldil wrote:
At 8/18/08 07:06 PM, rodnokker wrote: there is this person on newgrounds named JasonGrimm. he is recording with his own acoustic. see what u think about his music.
music?
o' course. everything is music, from a infant randomly banging on a few piano keys, the sounds of the gabarge collecting truck early in the morning, to Shechokoski's Nocturne Op. 57.

lol, i'm just joking. personally i even agree that Penderecki's stuff is all music :P


Indescriptive topic names have left me in despair!

sorohanro
sorohanro
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Musician
Response to 16 year old acoustic player Aug. 19th, 2008 @ 06:31 AM Reply

on an very unrelated topic

Penderecki is one of my favorite composers, i really love his "Seven Gates of Jerusalem", i even played in Cluj State Philharmonic Orchestra when he was conducting ... nice memories ... he is quite a nice guy.
He started to explain to me his philosophical concept about orchestration and how he see that trumpet is the voice of God (and i am a trumpet player) ...

meneldil
meneldil
  • Member since: May. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to 16 year old acoustic player Aug. 19th, 2008 @ 06:43 AM Reply

At 8/19/08 06:31 AM, sorohanro wrote:
on an very unrelated topic
Penderecki is one of my favorite composers, i really love his "Seven Gates of Jerusalem", i even played in Cluj State Philharmonic Orchestra when he was conducting ... nice memories ... he is quite a nice guy.
He started to explain to me his philosophical concept about orchestration and how he see that trumpet is the voice of God (and i am a trumpet player) ...

nice :D
i've heard he's quite eccentric and stuff. and that he doesn't take care of his facial hair. lol.


Indescriptive topic names have left me in despair!

sorohanro
sorohanro
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Musician
Response to 16 year old acoustic player Aug. 19th, 2008 @ 07:15 AM Reply

:)))
yep, he have quite an impressive beard, something between Brahms and Captain Nemo :))

DarKsidE555
DarKsidE555
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 52
Musician
Response to 16 year old acoustic player Aug. 19th, 2008 @ 08:31 AM Reply

At 8/18/08 07:06 PM, rodnokker wrote: there is this person on newgrounds named JasonGrimm. he is recording with his own acoustic. see what u think about his music.

How bout...nothing?

Thread done?

Anyways...LJ...you're always the man to make me smile! Oh beautiful sarcasm, right?! :)


I are pwnan teh lollbarian!
...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature
Suspended-3rd-Chord
Suspended-3rd-Chord
  • Member since: May. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to 16 year old acoustic player Aug. 20th, 2008 @ 02:59 AM Reply

I didn't take what LJ said as sarcasm...Funny enough, some of his tunes sound exactly what I said in my first post....which is one of the reasons why LJ is so freakin awesome!