00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Drakenyaze's Character Design

19,699 Views | 271 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-09-15 23:04:08

Wow there's a lot of cool stuff here! Umm, I love them all. :D
I especially like your picture of Joshua, it still had a little bit of your style in it but that is no doubt the character that I'm developing. :P
Keep up the good work!

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-09-17 17:19:38

At 9/15/08 11:04 PM, Hellknight1000 wrote: Wow there's a lot of cool stuff here! Umm, I love them all. :D
I especially like your picture of Joshua, it still had a little bit of your style in it but that is no doubt the character that I'm developing. :P
Keep up the good work!

thanks lol now post something new on your forum so I can say good things about is as well :P anyways thanks for the comment

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-09-19 15:41:52

okay i got two pics to show so here is the first

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-09-19 15:43:46

okay and here is the second one it a poster Idea I have for my story it still got some work on it for I only pretty much started it :P enjoy

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-09-19 15:51:57

Am I the only one replying to these posts? LOL
They're really cool. The poster is scary, but who's the other guy? :S
He's pretty sweet but I don't think I know him! :P

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-09-19 17:01:56

i would be so scared if i ment him in a dark place

BBS Signature

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-09-29 17:50:41

well I have another picture to post I did this one today at school it is Matsuyama Kenichi who plays the part of L in the Death Note movies enjoy

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-09-29 21:08:01

here is another picture of chaos I am working on it a little more of a realistic looking picture

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-09-29 21:34:14

these pictures of chaos are really great! I love your line work and the perspetive on the 2nd to last one is awesome. Keep up on your poses and proportions and you could make something of the character. If he has a story I'd like to hear it.

if you don't have anything interesting to say, don't say anything at all

BBS Signature

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-01 15:09:12

At 9/29/08 09:34 PM, falz3333 wrote: these pictures of chaos are really great! I love your line work and the perspetive on the 2nd to last one is awesome. Keep up on your poses and proportions and you could make something of the character. If he has a story I'd like to hear it.

Thanks you for the picture and yes Chaos has a story but I will post it when it has more development on it cause there character info I have to do, background info... blah blah blah. and yeah poses is pretty much what I am working on now :D but anyways here is an update on the Chaos picture still got some more stuff to do to it enjoy. let me know what you think bye :P

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-01 16:45:06

I really like the first one you drew. I'd have to say his face and staff sword thing i loveee.. But I felt like suggesting mayb instead of a sweater a kool cut off shirt or tank would look good. Kinda atm he looks like a school boy who has the face of a demon. O yus andandand wings possibly? haha just suggestions.

I boop your nose. *boop*

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-03 12:57:11

At 10/1/08 04:45 PM, stealthypanda wrote: I really like the first one you drew. I'd have to say his face and staff sword thing i loveee.. But I felt like suggesting mayb instead of a sweater a kool cut off shirt or tank would look good. Kinda atm he looks like a school boy who has the face of a demon. O yus andandand wings possibly? haha just suggestions.

Thanks you for liking the pictures of Chaos and I will take your suggestions in mu=ind when I develop him more but the one thing is I'm not going to add wings cause I already got a character with them so yeah lol and well he still got some work to go to get away from that school boy look you said he got lol anyways thanks for the comment and update on the Chaos pic :D

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-04 21:29:09

just some random sketches I threw together just felt like posting them :P

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-05 15:55:32

well here is a new picture of Chi I am working on well It's and Idea I have for him but it's still in the works so yeah enjoy let me know what you think

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-05 17:04:21

At 10/5/08 03:55 PM, Drakenyaze wrote: well here is a new picture of Chi I am working on well It's and Idea I have for him but it's still in the works so yeah enjoy let me know what you think

I'll let you know what I think. I think it's coming along! :D
Do a few more and experiment a bit amd I think you'll come across something pretty sweet (not that it isn't already! :P)
Awesome stuff.

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-06 20:19:40

well here is a new pic of Chi I started it still got allot of work to go on it but for know I will show what I got done so far

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-06 20:28:55

At 10/3/08 12:57 PM, Drakenyaze wrote: but the one thing is I'm not going to add wings cause I already got a character with them so yeah lol and well he still got some work to go to get away from that school boy look

Well, maybe the school boy look is better.

I mean, maybe you said somewhere I missed, but we don't know this guy's complete character, but you do. Is he supposed to be an illusion of insanity, a terrifying phantasm? Is he something everybody can see, or is he a ghost that's haunting a character?

Because if he's some sort of ghost entity, then he should keep those few shreds of false innocence.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-06 20:34:56

Well, maybe the school boy look is better.

I mean, maybe you said somewhere I missed, but we don't know this guy's complete character, but you do. Is he supposed to be an illusion of insanity, a terrifying phantasm? Is he something everybody can see, or is he a ghost that's haunting a character?

Because if he's some sort of ghost entity, then he should keep those few shreds of false innocence.

to answer some of your questions everyone can see him he not a ghost but he is defiantly Insane but he (well I'm trying to do) is to make him evolve allot around chaos and any forum of it, but anyways he does sorta stalk the main character Chi allot and I will post why later cause right now that sorta still in the works :P

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-07 20:19:12

well here is a picture I did a year ago for art class i was going threw my room and found it and I like it so here you go it not the full picture because the scanner only got the top left of it cause it was too big oh well

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-07 21:48:34

here is a 15 min sketch I just did. I did it of jack skellington I try to remember what he looked like cause I did not want to look at a photo and draw him well enjoy

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-07 23:33:24

I like your character designs, but a lot of them lack in their proportions...hard to really distinguish specifically, but it is easy for me to see it. Try some figure sketching and practice perspective a bit, and you will be in good shape.

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-08 21:24:06

At 10/7/08 11:33 PM, cmkinsac wrote: I like your character designs, but a lot of them lack in their proportions...hard to really distinguish specifically, but it is easy for me to see it. Try some figure sketching and practice perspective a bit, and you will be in good shape.

yeah I agree with you 100% I need to work on my perspective some more and the proportions and I am working them and soon enough I will get it down better thanks for the comment

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-08 21:27:36

Very lovely anime work you got here thumbs up

f

At 9/13/08 01:17 PM, Drakenyaze wrote: well I'm posting another picture of chaos but I sorta did the stance that ScorpianX0 made him do in the photo that he did cause I liked that stance even though it not some crazy looking stance it still looked good so I sorta drew it like that enjoy (still got some more shading to do on it )

everybody loves scorpianx0

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-08 21:30:14

hmmm... I'm I sensing Improvement?....

Honestly, I think you've goten better since I was last here.... ( which has been awhile... sorry )

I really like the "more reaslistic " version of chaos, and Jack ( ahhhh.... good old Jack )

Keep it up ; )

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.

Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-08 22:30:17

A lot of stuff being posted up here! Terrific stuff as usual. If there's one thing I could tell you to improve on (just ONE lol) is to, in a few pics, work on your line of action. Some poses are just too still and straight. Lol Just sayin'! :P
By the way, you're next for the ArtRap in my agenda! >:D
Muahahahaha! XD Okay that's creepy, sorry...

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-09 06:09:13

not neccessarly....... Even though I'm not a furry......... there's one thing me and furries have in common

We get Hate- mail XD

BURN IN HELL.....YoU FuR FaG

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.

Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-09 14:29:42

At 10/9/08 06:09 AM, ScorpianX0 wrote:

not neccessarly....... Even though I'm not a furry......... there's one thing me and furries have in common

We get Hate- mail XD

BURN IN HELL.....YoU FuR FaG

They're just jealous middle-aged users who wish they could draw that good at 15! XD
Wait...what the hell do I know...I don't get hate-mail. Hell I'd be lucky enough to get ANY mail at all!
I'm not cutting myself... :'( (Rofl :P)

Oh and Drakenyaze, can I make a request? :D
Would you be able to whip up a piece of Pyramid Head of Silent Hill 2 (AKA the Bogeyman (???) of Silent Hill Homecoming. I know it's a REALLY dumb name for him...) I tried to draw him a few times and they just plain SUCK. XP Theirs something about him that's just really hard to get right. :\
Anyways, what do you think?

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-10 10:30:19

Yo there Drakenyaze. Just in case you're wondering, I've finally finished the piece on your style! It turned out pretty good except for one certain area that I'm usually no good at drawing. You'll know what it is when you see it... XP
You know where to look! ;)

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-13 16:38:27

Very lovely anime work you got here thumbs up
f
At 9/13/08 01:17 PM, Drakenyaze wrote:well I'm posting another picture of chaos but I sorta did the stance that ScorpianX0 made him do in the photo that he did cause I liked that stance even though it not some crazy looking stance it still looked good so I sorta drew it like that enjoy (still got some more shading to do on it )

thank you very much you get a happy face thanks for the comment

hmmm... I'm I sensing Improvement?....
Honestly, I think you've goten better since I was last here.... ( which has been awhile... sorry )
I really like the "more reaslistic " version of chaos, and Jack ( ahhhh.... good old Jack )
Keep it up ; )

thanks for the comment and I do also think I am Improving bit by bit, and it okay if you don't go to my art forum often I just like posting art, I also like my chaos picture and Jack (because Jack is awesome :P) thanks for comment

A lot of stuff being posted up here! Terrific stuff as usual. If there's one thing I could tell you to improve on (just ONE lol) is to, in a few pics, work on your line of action. Some poses are just too still and straight. Lol Just sayin'! :P
By the way, you're next for the ArtRap in my agenda! :D
Muahahahaha! XD Okay that's creepy, sorry...

yeah well I get to work on my line of action lol and yeah I saw the artRap picture and it sucked lol okay just kidding :P I liked it. and you better not laugh at me with evil thoughts cause thats creepy thanks for the comment

We get Hate- mail XD

well at lest you get mail lol anyways why do ppl hate furry so much it does not make any sense to me. :S.

They're just jealous middle-aged users who wish they could draw that good at 15! XD
Wait...what the hell do I know...I don't get hate-mail. Hell I'd be lucky enough to get ANY mail at all!
I'm not cutting myself... :'( (Rofl :P)
Oh and Drakenyaze, can I make a request? :D
Would you be able to whip up a piece of Pyramid Head of Silent Hill 2 (AKA the Bogeyman (???) of Silent Hill Homecoming. I know it's a REALLY dumb name for him...) I tried to draw him a few times and they just plain SUCK. XP Theirs something about him that's just really hard to get right. :\
Anyways, what do you think?

yeah I agree there middle aged users just out to get you :P well I guess I'm on the same side as hellknight1000 no mail XD, and yes you are cutting yourself (hahaha)
and the request sure I will give it a shot lol don't know when it will be done thought but I will let you know when it is done

anyways later XD

We get Hate- mail XD

Response to Drakenyaze's Character Design 2008-10-14 17:04:41

well Ryan I drew what you asked me to do AKA. pyramid head and I think I did an okay job at it well I like it anyways cause his head annoying to draw XD anyways here you go :P