00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Matilly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The MS-paint thread

151,825 Views | 1,210 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-11-30 18:37:07

Fan art of Alien Hominid

The MS-paint thread

Minecraft - IAmJim .,--,. Steam - IAmJim

Sig made by Squidbit.

BBS Signature

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-11-30 19:36:56

Flowers!

The MS-paint thread

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-01 02:11:00

NGmasta,

Why do you insist on being such a cock? Lighten the fuck up, people are trying to have fun and are posting what they worked hard on and you shoot them down. You're a pretty awful person. These people aren't going to be able to improve/are going to abandon art altogether because they are getting no constructive criticism or help, but rather being relentlessly insulted by you. You make me sick. To everyone else, just ignore his flaming and post your picture if you actually did work hard on it and want to show it/help from people who aren't complete dicks.

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-01 02:13:31

Same to you Raguel. (This site STILL doesn't have an edit button?)

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-01 08:05:39

At 12/1/08 02:11 AM, Beatlesrock7 wrote: NGmasta,

Why do you insist on being such a cock? Lighten the fuck up, people are trying to have fun and are posting what they worked hard on and you shoot them down. You're a pretty awful person. These people aren't going to be able to improve/are going to abandon art altogether because they are getting no constructive criticism or help, but rather being relentlessly insulted by you. You make me sick. To everyone else, just ignore his flaming and post your picture if you actually did work hard on it and want to show it/help from people who aren't complete dicks.

Whats the point, but we don't want them putting crap pictures on our thread and spam the hell out of it with 2 minute pictures that took no effort at all, if thats what you mean by fun.

And if these 8-12 year olds abandon art, thats a favor, because they never had the skill in them, just shitty Madness fan art, and other shit that causes the thread to go into a lock, or delete.

BBS Signature

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-01 10:45:51

At 12/1/08 02:13 AM, Beatlesrock7 wrote: Same to you Raguel. (This site STILL doesn't have an edit button?)

you are the worst poster i have ever seen on this entire website. go here, turn your pass to random number and letters and never come back. i hope you die one day on christmas morning in front of your kids.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-01 12:54:17

At 12/1/08 02:13 AM, Beatlesrock7 wrote: Same to you Raguel. (This site STILL doesn't have an edit button?)

I haven't shot down a single person who has worked hard on their art. I'm pretty sure every person I've mentioned has quite obviously spent no time on their piece and most of them actually stated that their piece was shit and that they actually didn't put much time into it.

There are plenty of threads to help you advance in drawing and most people on this forum are more than happy to help if you want help. But this thread is here to post pictures of drawings made in MSPaint that you've spent time on and have a lot of effort put into them.

So yeah, if someone says 'thsi is shit i no. i maed it in 2 mintues and i hate it but heer it is' followed by a drawing that was well described then I'm perplexed as to why they posted it.

It just baffles me that most people think MSPaint threads mean useless shit is acceptable.

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-01 17:31:39

At 12/1/08 12:54 PM, Raguel wrote: It just baffles me that most people think MSPaint threads mean useless shit is acceptable.

Yeah, there's been some pretty impressive stuff in this thread. People need to put effort in their stuff regardless of the program they use.

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-01 19:56:53

If I had my way, half this thread would probably be gone by now, hahah. I'll leave it at that.

Moar work for deviantArt! This is Dozvati, I posted the Audition and Ref Sheet a while ago, and I made a more detailed profile.. it features a larger fullbody and such. :3

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-01 20:01:01

At 12/1/08 07:56 PM, McJesus wrote: If I had my way, half this thread would probably be gone by now, hahah. I'll leave it at that.

...and I'm half-tempted to let you have your way! ;)

groovy stuff! :D

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-01 20:12:21

At 12/1/08 08:01 PM, ReNaeNae wrote: ...and I'm half-tempted to let you have your way! ;)

My hold over this thread is almost complete! >:D

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-01 20:17:06

At 12/1/08 08:12 PM, McJesus wrote:
At 12/1/08 08:01 PM, ReNaeNae wrote: ...and I'm half-tempted to let you have your way! ;)

HALF-tempted

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-02 10:01:54

At 12/1/08 08:17 PM, ReNaeNae wrote:
At 12/1/08 08:12 PM, McJesus wrote:
HALF-tempted

Nudge! Nudge!

Seriously though, you'd be well within your rights. Some of them clearly don't follow the rules of this thread or the official BBS rules.

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-02 10:58:55

i made a guy with a long toung

how is it??

The MS-paint thread

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-03 00:27:44

Something simple this time... A sword.

The MS-paint thread

BBS Signature

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-03 00:28:47

Nooo!! D: I failed the audition it seems.. :(
Blast.

Oh well, I'm looking at two other upcoming tournaments atm.. I'll have my time in the spotlight.. *glint in eye*

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-03 16:54:09

Just found this in a couple of forgotten files.

An old anime sketch on paint I forgot about, hope it meets everyone's standards... And I never finished it apparently.

The MS-paint thread

BBS Signature

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-03 17:16:01

Mine.. Originally drawn for the madness fan art thread but ill post it here as well.

The MS-paint thread

nope, no sig.

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-03 19:42:50

Meh, Just a random drawing i made. Nothing special.

The MS-paint thread

Videogames are my favorite videogames

BBS Signature

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-04 18:28:28

At 12/3/08 04:54 PM, KillerGoose wrote: Just found this in a couple of forgotten files.

An old anime sketch on paint I forgot about, hope it meets everyone's standards... And I never finished it apparently.

Yeah, it's above standards, imo. Post more stuff man, you seem fairly skilled in Paint.

PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:

darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-04 23:44:27

At 12/3/08 12:27 AM, KillerGoose wrote: Something simple this time... A sword.

Hm, better than your average ms paint weapon.

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-05 00:34:36

heres my ms paint masterpiece

The MS-paint thread

RESISTANCE

BBS Signature

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-05 07:25:16

this was ment to be a quoat fro NGmasta but it's the same thing random kid trying to be cool and making him self look like a compleat douch infront of hundreds (minus all thoughs dam alt acounts)
lol i quated the wrong messeg, but still naging someone who has all the rights in the world to flame down crap art, i mean he's done it to me, i think it was al the rude comments that influenced me to improve even just a little bit to all the NG he says what he thinks plus he backs it up with errors they made or lack of motivation and so on anyway you kinda randomly started flaming ppl without reading what they really ment, i guess diffrent ppl will take to it. honestly get your facts between rnadomly flaming some one and good critisisme right

srry for gramer

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-05 10:09:18

Sweet looks really cool kinda relaxing, i hav a piece of sofware that can do things like that, i'll get the link for you when i find it...
^_^

Travian 'to build, is to last' ^_^ Fav Music Artist (NG)

BBS Signature

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-05 10:53:45

At 12/5/08 12:34 AM, RenegadePuppy wrote: heres my ms paint masterpiece

Haha, that's hilarious and well done too, might I add.

BBS Signature

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-05 17:10:21

Here is something i have just finished: an assassin about to annihilate a guard... my second madness drawing... EVER!!... its done mostly in paint, so i don't think it would hurt 2 post it here... and if it does, please say so... Anyway, comment on this piece.. need tips for improvement. thnx ^^

The MS-paint thread

nope, no sig.

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-05 18:08:56

Hi my posts were recently deleted and i was pissed but now i will try and see your good ms-paint things and show you my penguin that for some fucking reason made me be banned for 3 fucking days and 2 posts being deleted? try and tell me why kk here is pingu 2 lol. : )

The MS-paint thread

Robo-Init, I Got My Sig From Splurda.

BBS Signature

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-05 19:32:37

At 12/5/08 06:08 PM, Robo-init wrote: Hi my posts were recently deleted and i was pissed but now i will try and see your good ms-paint things and show you my penguin that for some fucking reason made me be banned for 3 fucking days and 2 posts being deleted? try and tell me why kk here is pingu 2 lol. : )

if your drawing was deleted then you should not hav eufcking posted it again.

BBS Signature

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-06 06:25:21

At 12/5/08 05:10 PM, RogueSoul wrote: Here is something i have just finished: an assassin about to annihilate a guard... my second madness drawing... EVER!!... its done mostly in paint, so i don't think it would hurt 2 post it here... and if it does, please say so... Anyway, comment on this piece.. need tips for improvement. thnx ^^

Dude, i saw your madness drawings in the madness thread and i liked it very much. The hands are very well done.

Good luck with drawing in the future. This is awesome.

THANKS FOR STANDIN' STILL WANKA!

Also, Minecraft

Buy it now or I will end you. You can punch trees in that game.

Response to The MS-paint thread 2008-12-06 10:23:54

At 12/6/08 06:25 AM, duhidiot wrote:
Dude, i saw your madness drawings in the madness thread and i liked it very much. The hands are very well done.

Good luck with drawing in the future. This is awesome.

Wow... thanx man. i try ^^

nope, no sig.