00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

shadow zone-static x

948 Views | 4 Replies

shadow zone-static x 2003-11-05 23:31:15

hey, i was just wondering if anybody has gone out and bought static x's shadow zone yet. Do you guys even like static x, i havent been here in like 3 months, and never really was on the forums, so i dont know anything. if you havent bought the cd, heres the player with 3 songs and a video in it, i use it because it doesnt need to buffer to play the songs, which is cool if you have stupid ass 56k

Response to shadow zone-static x 2003-11-06 01:42:33

yeah...who the hell is staic x?

Response to shadow zone-static x 2003-11-06 01:46:58

Static X Rules. I haven't heard their new album. I had their one from 5 years ago with "Push it" The main single on it. Have anymore come out?

Response to shadow zone-static x 2003-11-06 01:59:17

They released a second CD called Machine in 2001, which was okay but got boring. They just released Shadow Zone last month, and it's okay, but they have a new style now and it's fucking weird.

unban russianspy22

BBS Signature

Response to shadow zone-static x 2003-11-06 02:24:59

static-x is ok...i dont think id buy their album though, or any of them at that, like the old saying goes "pay for music if its GOOD, otherwise pirate the shit outta it" ok so its not an old saying its just one i made up but....my point is... fuck the RIAA straightup the bungholio