00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jibrail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"Import Video"...

551 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

"Import Video"... 2008-08-04 19:01:32

So, in the import section, there's this option for import video in Flash 8. Now, what exactly does this do? Does it like put the video in your Flash in like a player, or is it like a movie clip which you can move anr resize in your video? Say you wanted to have like... videos moving across the screen, not in players. Would I be able to import videos and tween them? Sorry, I can't explain it well. D:

Response to "Import Video"... 2008-08-04 19:07:13

At 8/4/08 07:01 PM, Nickclick2 wrote: So, in the import section, there's this option for import video in Flash 8. Now, what exactly does this do? Does it like put the video in your Flash in like a player, or is it like a movie clip which you can move anr resize in your video? Say you wanted to have like... videos moving across the screen, not in players. Would I be able to import videos and tween them? Sorry, I can't explain it well. D:

Try it out and you'll see. There are quite a few different options. You can embed it and play it in the timeline, for example. You can resize it and move it. As I said, try it out.

BBS Signature

Response to "Import Video"... 2008-08-04 19:07:53

Sorry, forgot something. I'd even like to know if you could do anything like just having the video cover the canvas. (Or, white space.) Like, how WMM does it, but not as crappy quality. D:

Response to "Import Video"... 2008-08-04 19:17:09

At 8/4/08 07:07 PM, Neo-13 wrote: Try it out and you'll see. There are quite a few different options. You can embed it and play it in the timeline, for example. You can resize it and move it. As I said, try it out.

It's asking me how to "deploy" the video. The end video is probably going to be an .avi, so what should I do?