Be a Supporter!

Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree

  • 6,179 Views
  • 109 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Jon4life
Jon4life
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Art Lover
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 04:14 PM Reply

Un-fair, tom never talked to me durring comic con.

AdmiralAckbar
AdmiralAckbar
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 04:24 PM Reply

Tom looks like a little younger than 30.


IT'S A TRAP!
i have ED! (not erection disorder, you fucker.)

BBS Signature
sirtom93
sirtom93
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 04:27 PM Reply

No, I am not having this. A post can not have a comparatable measurement to see how good it is, the only measurable thing a post can have is quantity, so therefore ZAAL wins /edn.

NeoSoviet
NeoSoviet
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 04:32 PM Reply

This topic is golden, I can feel the hate flow in it's veins. Frank, you fat ugly piece of shit, stop stalking Tom and NG employees so much for attention. We only care enough to tell you how fat you are. And what the fuck is up with the haircut, is that some roadkill ?


<3

BBS Signature
Frank
Frank
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 04:37 PM Reply

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree

CryogenChaos
CryogenChaos
  • Member since: Nov. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 04:40 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 04:37 PM, Frank wrote: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

MEIN EYES! THEY BURN!

Jon4life
Jon4life
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Art Lover
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 04:44 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 04:37 PM, Frank wrote: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

OMG IM MASTURBATING LIKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS SWELL!!!!!!

NeoSoviet
NeoSoviet
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 04:45 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 04:40 PM, CryogenChaos wrote:
At 7/28/08 04:37 PM, Frank wrote: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
MEIN EYES! THEY BURN!

Hahahahha I <3 you Chaos.


<3

BBS Signature
solardave
solardave
  • Member since: Dec. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 04:50 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 04:37 PM, Frank wrote: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

I'm sure someone will love this stuff but it isn't us. Please fuck off.


qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

BBS Signature
Z-Sector
Z-Sector
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 04:50 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 04:37 PM, Frank wrote: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

you're fat and ugly. no one will ever love you and you're going to die alone.

:3


LotR was all about walking. Fuck even the trees walked in those movies.
Chris Boe made my signature. Ya' know, the Crab Battle guy?

BBS Signature
AsthmaticHamster
AsthmaticHamster
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Filmmaker
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 04:52 PM Reply

Congrats on surviving puberty, Frank!

Frank
Frank
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 04:57 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 04:50 PM, Z-Sector wrote: you're fat and ugly. no one will ever love you and you're going to die alone.

Is that what your mom tells you every day? I'll ask her when I'm banging her tonight.

MeatMachine
MeatMachine
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 05:07 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 12:10 PM, Frank wrote: *I know that your gonna start calling me fat but, FACT: most Newgrounders have their secrets.

You've got a point, but nothing will protect you from the onslaught of fat jokes.


...also, TL;DR.

BBS Signature
Bruute
Bruute
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 04:37 PM, Frank wrote: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

lol u pwn n00bs


- Sig provided by ME of the NGSM
- If you try to stay high, your bound to stay low. -
- If I make you a sig, please credit me here -

BBS Signature
Jon4life
Jon4life
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Art Lover
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 05:52 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 05:15 PM, Bruute wrote:
At 7/28/08 04:37 PM, Frank wrote: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
lol u pwn n00bs

he also has big boobs for his age.

DanPaladin
DanPaladin
  • Member since: Sep. 6, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 06:00 PM Reply

we are all so hot here

Oliver
Oliver
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 06:02 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 06:00 PM, DanPaladin wrote: we are all so hot here

I bet you are...

Sk8erGirl14
Sk8erGirl14
  • Member since: May. 5, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 06:03 PM Reply

This thread is so awesome.


well, like, you couldn't, like, find it because, like, you're dumb, god
Follow me on twitter :3

BBS Signature
DannyJay
DannyJay
  • Member since: Oct. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Musician
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 06:04 PM Reply

why didn't you smile?
TRYING TO COPY ME?!
*ok im done posting the pic*

Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree


Don't be afraid of failure.

BBS Signature
MrSoup
MrSoup
  • Member since: May. 3, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 06:06 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 11:57 AM, doberman7 wrote: TomFulp is a real thing?

yes


John Pablo

Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 06:06 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 06:04 PM, TSstudios wrote: why didn't you smile?
TRYING TO COPY ME?!
*ok im done posting the pic*

your 15 min of e-fame is over. gotta move on....


Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

Frank
Frank
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 06:11 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 06:04 PM, TSstudios wrote: why didn't you smile?
TRYING TO COPY ME?!
*ok im done posting the pic*

FUCK YEAH! best experience of my life next to being born and meeting LenZ.

YES! I met him! I saw him, April*who is AWSOME!*, Mindchamer, luis, and Bob.

Turns out BOB isn't bald. he had the same shirt, beard, and hair as Tom. Pretty cool thing. I made them laugh, we had conversations, I showed Tom the NY Jedi and Swords booths.

Its pretty clear Tom and April and the gang will remember me. I also saw *I think his name is Krinkles* The guy who made the madness series.
I played NG Rumble and lost. I bought Stickers, Shirt, and some other stuff around the place.
Dont believe me? Take a look at the following post I Make.
this is tom and me *I know that your gonna start calling me fat but, FACT: most Newgrounders have their secrets.

BonusStage
BonusStage
  • Member since: Apr. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 06:12 PM Reply

BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA BENNICE LOOKS SO FUCKIN GAY HAHAHAHA


The Truth.
but seriously why is this shit still only 3 lines shit used to be 5 lines, HOW MUCH MORE FUCKIN BANDWIDTH WAS THAT TOM, HOW MUCH? Also, hot rosalina porn link ;D

BBS Signature
CrazyCutlery
CrazyCutlery
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 06:15 PM Reply

Hey guys, I found it!

Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree


BBS Signature
mranarchy
mranarchy
  • Member since: Jun. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 06:29 PM Reply

God dammit...b3nnic3 looks disturbingly like me...


"Put Smarties tubes on cats legs, make them walk like a robot."

BBS Signature
super-sense
super-sense
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 06:31 PM Reply

You're a bit of a mug to be fair (no offence or anything)


%u221A '09

BBS Signature
super-sense
super-sense
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 06:33 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 06:04 PM, TSstudios wrote: why didn't you smile?
TRYING TO COPY ME?!
*ok im done posting the pic*

Soaking up the last 15 minutes of fame you got left?


%u221A '09

BBS Signature
GiantDouche
GiantDouche
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 06:33 PM Reply

I disagree. WHAT NOW BITCHEZ?!?!? Who's the fat weirdo with the retard stare in the middle. OH WAIT A MINUTE.

aquaticmole
aquaticmole
  • Member since: Feb. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 06:39 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 06:04 PM, TSstudios wrote: why didn't you smile?
TRYING TO COPY ME?!
*ok im done posting the pic*

get over yourself.


aquaticmole.

BBS Signature
Impornant
Impornant
  • Member since: May. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin both agree Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 06:43 PM Reply

Is it possible that you got even uglier than you were last year.