Be a Supporter!

I rode the subway at 2am...

  • 739 Views
  • 29 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
BrokeBalla
BrokeBalla
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 04:26:13 Reply

At around 2 o'clock in the morning I rode the subway. I do not know why I decided to or what was going through my mind. I know one thing that I like to go from car to car. I went to the very last car that only had two people in it, it was a male and a female of course and I was shocked by what I saw. These two were doing something that I think is to grotesque for me to mention on the bbs.

546871
546871
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 04:27:04 Reply

Renacting Goatse?

TOEZ
TOEZ
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 04:27:37 Reply

They were having sex, you prepubescent little boy.


XBL Gamertag: TrainerMarcus

BBS Signature
Aliensandwich
Aliensandwich
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Artist
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 04:28:29 Reply

Having a break dancing session, to Christian hip-hop?


BBS Signature
MexicanGun
MexicanGun
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 04:30:12 Reply

That's called sex you silly boy.


wut

BBS Signature
BrokeBalla
BrokeBalla
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 04:31:19 Reply

At 7/25/08 04:27 AM, TOEZ wrote: They were having sex, you prepubescent little boy.

Dude why do you have to call me names? What have I done to offend you. I am sorry kid but you really do not know me so that does not give you the right to break out you thesaurus so that you can make yourself seem more intelligent when in fact you are nothing but a loser kid with no life.

Also yeah they were having sex but it was the way that they were doing which made it horrific.

Gordy200
Gordy200
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 04:34:06 Reply

If it is to grotesque to mention on the BBS, why did you make this thread on the first place?

It's not like newgrounds cares about what you did.


BBS Signature
Clobclark
Clobclark
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 04:35:32 Reply

Dude why do you have to call me names? What have I done to offend you. I am sorry kid but you really do not know me so that does not give you the right to break out you thesaurus so that you can make yourself seem more intelligent when in fact you are nothing but a loser kid with no life.

don't you mean dictionary? not thesaurus? LOL.

TOEZ
TOEZ
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 04:37:12 Reply

At 7/25/08 04:31 AM, BrokeBalla wrote: Dude why do you have to call me names?

Because it's 2:30 AM where I come from right now, and I am freaking tired as Hell. But it's so hot, so I can't go to fucking sleep. Gahhh

What have I done to offend you.

I'm not offending. That smiley face up there? That meant I was playing with ya. I was joking. I thought I could never take a joke, but I guess I am not alone.

I am sorry kid but you really do not know me so that does not give you the right to break out you thesaurus so that you can make yourself seem more intelligent when in fact you are nothing but a loser kid with no life.

Ouch, because apparantly, 24 year olds who STILL go on Newgrounds have lives, whereas compared to someone in their teens does not.


XBL Gamertag: TrainerMarcus

BBS Signature
BrokeBalla
BrokeBalla
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 04:38:16 Reply

don't you mean dictionary? not thesaurus? LOL.

NO I mean thesaurus so he/she can use synonyms

Shikamarana
Shikamarana
  • Member since: Jun. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 04:38:43 Reply

At 7/25/08 04:37 AM, TOEZ wrote:
Ouch, because apparantly, 24 year olds who STILL go on Newgrounds have lives, whereas compared to someone in their teens does not.

Everything on the internet is true.


Do you love me?

BBS Signature
Clobclark
Clobclark
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 04:40:35 Reply

At 7/25/08 04:38 AM, BrokeBalla wrote:
don't you mean dictionary? not thesaurus? LOL.
NO I mean thesaurus so he/she can use synonyms

ROFL....you played that one off nicely...

esko-man
esko-man
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Artist
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 04:44:25 Reply

At 7/25/08 04:31 AM, BrokeBalla wrote:
...but it was the way that they were doing which made it horrific.

In the butt?

And your posting is a lot more intelligent than 90% of the others, so you're alright by me...
Seriana
Seriana
  • Member since: May. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 04:44:48 Reply

How old are you

Rideo
Rideo
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 04:45:24 Reply

At 7/25/08 04:31 AM, BrokeBalla wrote:
At 7/25/08 04:27 AM, TOEZ wrote: They were having sex, you prepubescent little boy.
break out you thesaurus

Prepubescent isn't such an exotic word that it might require a thesaurus. =\


What can a thoughtful man hope for mankind on Earth, given the experience of the past million years? Nothing

BBS Signature
TOEZ
TOEZ
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 04:46:26 Reply

At 7/25/08 04:44 AM, DragonsGrief wrote: How old are you

Apparently twenty-four years of age.


XBL Gamertag: TrainerMarcus

BBS Signature
fat-barry
fat-barry
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 05:36:47 Reply

.... Oh god

Was it.... HOLDING HANDS?!

JediKiller1
JediKiller1
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 05:43:07 Reply

At 7/25/08 04:31 AM, BrokeBalla wrote:
At 7/25/08 04:27 AM, TOEZ wrote: They were having sex, you prepubescent little boy.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

fix'd


BBS Signature
BrokeBalla
BrokeBalla
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 05:44:02 Reply

How old are you

Apparently twenty-four years of age.

In all honesty I am only 13 I put 24 because I thought it would make myself look cooler on NG. But hey if I am not lying then I am not the only person here on NG that isn't in their teens so why should my age matter? I could think of a reason why it would matter to a bunch of teenagers. Maybe you wanted to be my boyfriend, but you read my age and figured you were too young for me and I do not swing that way so some people decided to call me names and try to make myself feel bad...Well it really isn't working...lol

TimeforplanB
TimeforplanB
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 06:06:33 Reply

At 7/25/08 05:44 AM, BrokeBalla wrote:
How old are you

Apparently twenty-four years of age.
In all honesty I am only 13 I put 24 because I thought it would make myself look cooler on NG. But hey if I am not lying then I am not the only person here on NG that isn't in their teens so why should my age matter? I could think of a reason why it would matter to a bunch of teenagers. Maybe you wanted to be my boyfriend, but you read my age and figured you were too young for me and I do not swing that way so some people decided to call me names and try to make myself feel bad...Well it really isn't working...lol

Oh, then that explains everything, quit flipping out because you saw 2 ppl having sex. If you think having sex is disgusting at 13 you need to shoot yourself. Also putting 24 makes you look like a 10 year old trying to get in because he's not 13 yet, or a some guy who still lives with his mom in the basement.


Sig by LemonSourKid

BBS Signature
Senmetsu
Senmetsu
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 06:15:20 Reply


Oh, then that explains everything, quit flipping out because you saw 2 ppl having sex. If you think having sex is disgusting at 13 you need to shoot yourself. Also putting 24 makes you look like a 10 year old trying to get in because he's not 13 yet, or a some guy who still lives with his mom in the basement.

Hey hey hey guy! Telling a 13 year old to shoot himself isn't ok :P

Suppose the people having sex were say..Drew Carry and Oprah.
If you saw two whales having sex on a subway, wouldn't you be in the least bit sad and think it's disgusting? If so, by your logic, you should shoot yourself. I'm not going to tell you to shoot yourself, just to rethink what you say before you start in on a 13 year old. Especially if he just saw two whales trying their best to derail the train.


!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!
Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature
Racoonmario
Racoonmario
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 06:25:01 Reply

Sex in public. Sounds kinky. Need to try that sooner or later.


In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature
camz35
camz35
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 06:29:05 Reply

If you saw two whales having sex on a subway, wouldn't you be in the least bit sad and think it's disgusting? If so, by your logic, you should shoot yourself. I'm not going to tell you to shoot yourself, just to rethink what you say before you start in on a 13 year old. Especially if he just saw two whales trying their best to derail the train.

lol nice words


I never let my schooling interfere with my education

Senmetsu
Senmetsu
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Gamer
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 06:33:46 Reply

At 7/25/08 06:29 AM, camz35 wrote:
If you saw two whales having sex on a subway, wouldn't you be in the least bit sad and think it's disgusting? If so, by your logic, you should shoot yourself. I'm not going to tell you to shoot yourself, just to rethink what you say before you start in on a 13 year old. Especially if he just saw two whales trying their best to derail the train.
lol nice words

Thank you for your support :)

I don't want people to feel bad..I've found humor spreads messages better than daggers.
Too bad I misspelled Drew Carey's name.


!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!
Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature
decaf
decaf
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 06:34:55 Reply

At 7/25/08 04:34 AM, Gordy200 wrote: If it is to grotesque to mention on the BBS,

hang on what, too gross for NG general? errr

in what way were they having sex, you've piqued my interest now

MeatMachine
MeatMachine
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Melancholy
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 06:45:05 Reply

Was there was a horse and KY jelly involved?


...also, TL;DR.

BBS Signature
toastofwar6789
toastofwar6789
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 07:08:27 Reply

You make it sound so dirty... If it were me i would hop in just for the lulz


Cry Havoc and let Slip the Toast of War!
Why do I seem to end all of the threads I post in...
Something I cannot believe I didn't find before lock.

BBS Signature
TOEZ
TOEZ
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 13:17:45 Reply

At 7/25/08 05:44 AM, BrokeBalla wrote: In all honesty I am only 13 I put 24 because I thought it would make myself look cooler on NG.

I knew you could do it.


XBL Gamertag: TrainerMarcus

BBS Signature
ThisUserNameSucks
ThisUserNameSucks
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to I rode the subway at 2am... 2008-07-25 13:20:47 Reply

At 7/25/08 04:31 AM, BrokeBalla wrote:
At 7/25/08 04:27 AM, TOEZ wrote: They were having sex, you prepubescent little boy.
Dude why do you have to call me names? What have I done to offend you.

Jeez dude, calm the fuck down, he was just kidding...