Be a Supporter!

If you could make one ammendment...

  • 958 Views
  • 28 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Davoo
Davoo
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Game Developer
If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 18:46:25 Reply

...to the US constitution (or whichever country you live in), what would it be?

Mine:
If a guy and a girl have sex, this little egg has the absolute right to be born and live a normal life. I don't care if it's not "Technicly Human" yet, preventing it from becoming one is just as bad!

And if the women got raped? Well TUFF! Being aborted just because a baby's mom got into trouble is the equivilant of an adult being murdured because they witnessed a crime; it's unfair and everybody knows it. That's why they made Witness protection, it may ruin your life, but it's better than ending one. Same principle applies with unborn babies.

Chris-V2
Chris-V2
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 18:48:18 Reply

It's a tough choice. After what you said it's split between legalizing murder and outlawing cancer research.

jakobhummelen
jakobhummelen
  • Member since: Apr. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 18:49:54 Reply

So.. you just asked us this question to make your little point about abortion??

Dude.. your 14, I'm not expecting you to understand or anything but many many people disagree on your argument based on religion...

Procrastination
Procrastination
  • Member since: Nov. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 18:50:03 Reply

i wish you had been aborted.

MisterUnderstood
MisterUnderstood
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 18:50:06 Reply

My amendment: No MS Paint dicks.


=-k9xdzcvbhjkl;'

Nav
Nav
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 18:51:22 Reply

Mine would also be a tough choice.

A. A particular portion of the government's annual income must be devoted to scientific research.

or...

B. More powers granted to the federal government, in order to bring the US closer to a borderline socialist liberal point of view.

However, I believe personally in the right to choose. Really, the only argument to that is religious objections, and many religious rules have no basis in modern times, as the original intent of the law is gone.

shak3s
shak3s
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 18:57:00 Reply

The right to keep and bear camel toe.
My congressman is voting for this new amendment.

Z-Sector
Z-Sector
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 18:59:28 Reply

At 7/23/08 06:49 PM, jakobhummelen wrote: So.. you just asked us this question to make your little point about abortion??

Dude.. your 14, I'm not expecting you to understand or anything but many many people disagree on your argument based on religion...

He said nothing about religion.


LotR was all about walking. Fuck even the trees walked in those movies.
Chris Boe made my signature. Ya' know, the Crab Battle guy?

BBS Signature
jakobhummelen
jakobhummelen
  • Member since: Apr. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 19:02:12 Reply

At 7/23/08 06:59 PM, Z-Sector wrote:
At 7/23/08 06:49 PM, jakobhummelen wrote: So.. you just asked us this question to make your little point about abortion??

Dude.. your 14, I'm not expecting you to understand or anything but many many people disagree on your argument based on religion...
He said nothing about religion.

I know.. but the whole pro-life argument is based on religion (respect of life etc), I don't want to get into this too much but if you can be philosofical for a second you'll realize the whole argument is bull...

Kalibur
Kalibur
  • Member since: Aug. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 19:02:37 Reply

One to make abortions mandatory.


PhilipAchapman@gmail.com Add me on MSN
I realise my use of the comma is pretentious as fuck, but it's habit.
Thanks to Mr. MuffDiver for the sig.

BBS Signature
Z-Sector
Z-Sector
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 19:04:03 Reply

At 7/23/08 07:02 PM, jakobhummelen wrote: I know.. but the whole pro-life argument is based on religion (respect of life etc), I don't want to get into this too much but if you can be philosofical for a second you'll realize the whole argument is bull...

No. If you looked at it from a neutral view, you'd realize both sides make very valid arguments. And don't ask me where I stand on the matter, because I don't.


LotR was all about walking. Fuck even the trees walked in those movies.
Chris Boe made my signature. Ya' know, the Crab Battle guy?

BBS Signature
slighly-minty
slighly-minty
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 19:07:20 Reply

women have to walk around naked. that'd be mine. and every guy in america would thank me for it.


You cannot grasp the true form of slighly-minty's attack

BBS Signature
Yrtnej
Yrtnej
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 19:09:42 Reply

My ammedment: Girls are not allowed to have double-standards when a guy walks up to them and says,"Hi, I saw you at the Cafe the other day and--" "STALKER" the girl says, "YOU'RE GETTING REPORTED! EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ME!" *Whips out cell phone like she has done this many times before, and she had*

And then a GIRL walks up to them and says, "Hey, I've been following you around for the past couple of weeks and I wanted to ask you if you want to have lesbian sex. Do you?" "Sure," the girl says, "you're obviously less of a pervert than that other guy because you're a girl. I mean, how could YOU ever be a stalker?"

Now, if the guy really WAS stalking her, then she could report him, with evidence, and he could go to jail. But, that's almost never the case.

homor
homor
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 19:15:59 Reply

mine:
censorship can only be used to keep things out of the view of children, but never an outright ban.

oh wait, its already there.


"Guns don't kill people, the government does."
- Dale Gribble
Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature
StationToStation
StationToStation
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Audiophile
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 19:17:20 Reply

I think I'd rather wipe my ass with your constitution.


At once to profit and delight mankind,
And with the pleasing have th' instructive joined.

BlackPlastic
BlackPlastic
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 19:19:07 Reply

Good idea for a thread but it was ruined by you trying to make a seriouse point.


BBS Signature
Guardian-Angel
Guardian-Angel
  • Member since: Oct. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 19:19:29 Reply

My amendment would be to ban the term "war crime". The U.S. army is always limited by war laws, that our soldiers always get shot in the ass 'cause they're not allowed to kill citizens unless one starts firing at them. War's war. But hey, that's my opinion, don't mind me.


Sig by Spartan204

BBS Signature
string227
string227
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 19:24:32 Reply

my ammendment: Piracy is allowed

putzpie
putzpie
  • Member since: Nov. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 19:24:39 Reply

"No modifications to the internet can be made, and must remain as is, unless the condition of Improving standards."
That way we can keep the internet nice and safe from the yucky government trying to scan our computers randomly :D


BBS Signature
Onizero
Onizero
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 19:59:27 Reply

At 7/23/08 06:50 PM, MisterUnderstood wrote: My amendment: No MS Paint dicks.

Fuck you!


Swag.
Follow my tumblr

BBS Signature
Link24l
Link24l
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 20:05:56 Reply

i would only allow indians to ghost hunt everyone else is a fag

i wish i hadnt made this post good buy 777
ThisUserNameSucks
ThisUserNameSucks
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 20:10:10 Reply

At 7/23/08 06:50 PM, MisterUnderstood wrote: My amendment: No MS Paint dicks.

1. This is not a photoshop topic, shut up.
2. You're a fabbot, you know you like those MS Paint dicks ;)

Davoo
Davoo
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Game Developer
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 21:13:31 Reply

At 7/23/08 07:02 PM, jakobhummelen wrote: I know.. but the whole pro-life argument is based on religion (respect of life etc),

Yeah cause, respecting something as insagnificant as LIFE is something only religious people should do.

CNRHKick
CNRHKick
  • Member since: May. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 21:15:32 Reply

"George W. Bush, or anyone related to him, is not allowed to be president of the United States of America."


Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
- George Carlin

BBS Signature
igott
igott
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 21:23:32 Reply

I'd Legalize A few things and make it into one thing:

First, Scientific Research to alternative and Cleaner fuels. Secondly, Abortions and Stem Cell Research shall be legal. Third, the US drinking age will be set down form 21 to 17 (Beat That Brittan!!). Finally, Legal Arena Combat, Finally some fucking adventure.


What a shame, Mister Jensen.
I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

C-Hawk
C-Hawk
  • Member since: Nov. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Writer
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 22:11:40 Reply

Completely unrelated to OP's view on abortion.

Separate church from State. It hasn't been done yet. It hasn't. Maybe on paper, but i mean... fuck! Can you say "conserative prick"? Fuck your invisible man!


Translator, time traveller, aerospace engineer, and voodoo priest extraordinaire.

BBS Signature
Kasrikin
Kasrikin
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 22:54:15 Reply

2nd Ammendment anyone?

EAT MY GLOCK BIOTCH! *POW*
TimeforplanB
TimeforplanB
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 22:58:35 Reply

shouldn't this go into the politics forum?


Sig by LemonSourKid

BBS Signature
NightmareFire
NightmareFire
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to If you could make one ammendment... 2008-07-23 23:01:30 Reply

Mine? It'd have to be to the World Constitution.... which I would need to invent before I could make the ammendment...

#134-B: Nukes are bad. They're not toys. And if you decide to threaten other parts of the world with them, then you're going to sit in your corner and think about what you've done.


No! YOU shut up!
/pout

BBS Signature