Ultimately the question is whether or not a human can survive, completely isolated from other members of their species (either simulated or not) or would rather die. (some species can only survive alone (snakes, certain rodents, frogs, foxes and some other carnivores.) others will not survive without other kin (ants, bees, wolves, bears, pack animals.) still others will be able to survive but will literally eviscerate themselves if left alone. (Sugar Gliders, small pack mammals, certain new world monkeys, and one breed of old world monkeys.))
The goal of this test is ultimately to find out which division humans fall into.
1. The clone can be of anyone, fictional or not.
2. The clone will not speak. no matter what. you cannot teach the clone. the clone innately understands you, and will follow basic commands. ("dress in this" "rub my feet" "hold me for a while" "stroke my hair" "fuck me" "bend over") It will not respond to any yes or no questions, it cannot learn to write or otherwise concoct an original thought.)
3.You cannot request anything that was invented or updated after your date of entry. Books are okay. newspapers are okay.
4. needs its own rule. CDs, Tapes, Cassettes, 8-tracks or anything that can record, alter, or simulate a human voice is not allowed.
5. No TVs, No Computers, No radios, no parts to construct a radio. No parts to construct any transceiver system. No game boys, no game systems. Cards are Okay.
6. One can request drugs. You can request upto 1.5 doses of any chemical a day as recreation. (special limit: one dose of lsd per 2 days. counts as 2 doses.) the dosage is cumulative. meaning you cant ask for 1.5 doses of E and 1.5 of oxy. but you can ask for 1.0 of oxy and .5 of E. (Special rule: bud counts as .5 cost.) meaning you can request 3 grams of bud a day as opposed to 1.5. Any request for something you are allergic to will be ignored. Anytime you undergo severe withdrawl symptoms to the point you may have heart trouble. you will be tranquilized, stabilized, and intravenously fed until your body can function on its own, after which you will awaken. The added days of simulated coma will be tacked onto the end of your period in the room.
7. Lighters are allowed, but if you attempt to cause mayhem with it, you will be barred from requesting one for a period no shorter than a month. period of barring doubles every infraction. In case of fire, the air will momentarily be vacuumed from the room, you will fall unconscious and the lighter will be removed from your person.
These rules can be summarized:
No Human Contact (simulated or not.)
No Electronics with a transceiver or ability to simulate human contact
No attempting to cope by doping yourself out for 20 years