00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

561,099 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-03 04:17:53

At 9/2/09 10:07 PM, Arctic-Zone wrote: After going to the corner store for some soda and candy, a group of guys started yelling things like "Get lost, fudgepacker!" and throwing rocks at me. Two of them ran up to me and started beating me shitless. My ankle was sprained and I'll have a black eye tomorrow. After getting up and kicking one right in the belly, I limped home while the apparent leader shouted "Don't even bother living, you fag!" After I was halfway home I found a good crutch-like stick.

The Twix bar I got for myself kinda comforted me.

That's Terrble! Something like that happened to me before, I reported it to the police, they got away with it but the people who did that to you shouldn't. I strongly suggest you report this as a hate crime to the police, and I hope your wounds heal soon.

Wii Friend Code: 4886-1198-9735-4200

Xbox Live gamertag: bioshocker 666

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-03 04:50:20

Even though im not proud of it, by anymeans. When I played football (American) I gave gay guys alot of shit. Mainly because I didn't want to be outted myself. Later became friends with some of the other gays at school, but I steel feel awful about what I did.

You could get kicked off the team for being gay/bisexual, so I was pretty worried. We weren't allowed to shower (awful, since practice was also BEFORE school) either, because there was rumors about one of the guys being bisexual.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-03 05:09:15

Sorry, would of been back sooner but...I was actually 3 day banned for homophobic language (I parroted someone saying 'Jap fag', although they didn't get banned as far as I'm aware.) Incredible irony.

At 9/2/09 10:07 PM, Arctic-Zone wrote: After going to the corner store for some soda and candy, a group of guys started yelling things like "Get lost, fudgepacker!" and throwing rocks at me. Two of them ran up to me and started beating me shitless. My ankle was sprained and I'll have a black eye tomorrow. After getting up and kicking one right in the belly, I limped home while the apparent leader shouted "Don't even bother living, you fag!" After I was halfway home I found a good crutch-like stick.

The Twix bar I got for myself kinda comforted me.

In CANADA? But your country allows Gay Marriage. WTF? Shouldn't people be a little more open if your gov't is at that level? *sigh* Guess stupidity is everywhere.

At 9/3/09 04:50 AM, AHintofMoonlight wrote: You could get kicked off the team for being gay/bisexual, so I was pretty worried. We weren't allowed to shower (awful, since practice was also BEFORE school) either, because there was rumors about one of the guys being bisexual.

Epic fail. A *rumor*?

I'm rather annoyed at how gays are both viewed and treated of late. That being said, I'm curious as to how someone can 'tell' you're gay unless you're comming onto someone or a stereotype. It's not possible. Surely people aren't randomly picking, now? :S

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-03 11:50:08

I did call the police, but they were all wearing hoodies and hockey jerseys. I couldn't identify their faces but I hope that the cops get them.

ahaha god damnit i'm here.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-03 12:02:54

Tosses in barstool.

Angry? Smoke weed.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-03 12:08:05

At 9/3/09 05:09 AM, Podburrys wrote:

In CANADA? But your country allows Gay Marriage. WTF? Shouldn't people be a little more open if your gov't is at that level? *sigh* Guess stupidity is everywhere.

Despite allowing gay marriage, there are still plenty of homophobes and gay bashers in this country. Sad really.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-03 16:08:54

At 9/3/09 04:17 AM, foamy-rox-97 wrote: That's Terrble! Something like that happened to me before, I reported it to the police, they got away with it but the people who did that to you shouldn't. I strongly suggest you report this as a hate crime to the police, and I hope your wounds heal soon.

I agree with this. That's full on assault right there.

At 9/3/09 05:09 AM, Podburrys wrote: In CANADA? But your country allows Gay Marriage. WTF? Shouldn't people be a little more open if your gov't is at that level? *sigh* Guess stupidity is everywhere.

Well, when you think about it, just because the government protects a group doesn't mean that that group won't get hazed. African Americans in the 60's were hazed like hell after they got the right to vote. All of the people aren't always on the side of the government.

At 9/3/09 04:50 AM, AHintofMoonlight wrote:
I'm rather annoyed at how gays are both viewed and treated of late. That being said, I'm curious as to how someone can 'tell' you're gay unless you're comming onto someone or a stereotype. It's not possible. Surely people aren't randomly picking, now? :S

It pisses me off how homosexuals are viewed as being promiscuous. The accusation doesn't even make sense. Your sexual orientation doesn't affect the amount of self control that you have.

Anyways, on a happier note, I have a crush on this new girl at my school. I finally have a dating opportunity. :D (if it goes well, that is). I asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime and she said yes.

I don't know how to go about it, though. I've only known her for two days so I know it's too soon to ask now, but I don't want to get caught in the friend zone. I also have no idea what her sexual orientation is (though I wouldn't be surprised if she was gay) so I need a way to figure that out without randomly asking her directly.

I'm praying it goes well because shit, I'm lonely.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-03 16:51:40

At 9/3/09 04:08 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:
It pisses me off how homosexuals are viewed as being promiscuous. The accusation doesn't even make sense. Your sexual orientation doesn't affect the amount of self control that you have.

There's still fear, and I think a lot of homophobic people simply get extremely uncomfortable when someone of their same gender is staring at them sexually, especially while naked in the showers.

I'm praying it goes well because shit, I'm lonely.

Same.

I've been kind of depressed lately. Kind of loosing hope. I'm bored of having "crushes" on people, because I know it doesn't matter anyway, it won't go anywhere. Fantasizing lost its fun. It was kind of cool last year when it was "new", since it was the year I confirmed to myself that I was gay. It was weird really, like, when I had a crush on someone, every time they did something a little bit gay, even extremely mild, i would pray in my mind and hope they were gay, or at least bi, as well, even though they were quite obviously straight.

eh.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-04 04:56:29

Yeah. It sucks when the rumor is about you.

Gotta go into overdrive and hide your emotions.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-04 09:25:31

At 9/4/09 04:56 AM, AHintofMoonlight wrote: Yeah. It sucks when the rumor is about you.

It's fine if you're not comfortable to coming out yet, but don't conform to being homophobic. I still don't understand why your school won't allow gay/bi people to play sports. I've never been into sports or joined a sports team so I wouldn't know.

Anyway, after hearing that story about arctic getting beaten up in public, I'm facing a sort of dilemma. I'm going to be seeing my boyfriend today (I'm in a long distance relationship) and we've been dating for almost a year. However, we have YET to hold hands in public when we see each other because I'm not comfortable with it. He's totally fine with it and I just feel really bad because I feel I owe it to him after all this time. It's so silly, it's just holding hands, I know. But it's also really sad that I don't feel comfortable with doing that because I hear about all the hate crimes etc. and I'm afraid of something happening to him or me....sigh...

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-04 09:31:37

P.S (terribly sorry I forgot to include this) but I'm really sorry that happened to you Arctic :( I'd suggest walking with friend(s) in the future so you'd be less of a target

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-04 14:59:45

At 9/4/09 09:31 AM, Sun-and-Moon wrote: P.S (terribly sorry I forgot to include this) but I'm really sorry that happened to you Arctic :( I'd suggest walking with friend(s) in the future so you'd be less of a target

It was just a short walk to the store and back, but I'll definitely walk with friends on longer trips.

ahaha god damnit i'm here.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-04 15:23:27

Guess who's not getting gay bashed tonight?

This guyyyyy.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-04 16:17:19

Not that I'm important to this thread or anything, but I've been on a hiatus for a while and shit.

Sorry for neglecting this thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-04 17:15:49

Why aren't there any movies/games submitted to NG that involves gay characters? (gay men I mean, obviously there's submissions involving lesbians). I command this club to change that! :)

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-04 22:01:15

So, I asked a friend of mine to talk to the girl that I like about whether or not she's gay and possibly try to find out if she's interested in me. I'm not asking my friend to ask the girl out for me or anything. I know I should do that myself, but I just want to make sure I at least have a chance before asking and possibly making things awkward if it doesn't go right.

Now I'm just in a period of suspense because I have a three - possibly four - day weekend before going back to school and hearing the results of my friend's conversation.

At 9/4/09 09:25 AM, Sun-and-Moon wrote: Anyway, after hearing that story about arctic getting beaten up in public, I'm facing a sort of dilemma. I'm going to be seeing my b....

I think that's a legitimate concern if there is a history of hate crimes in your area. As long as he understands that you're only concern is for safety, I don't think you should push yourself on it.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-04 22:14:47

hey i wanna join....

End of Line.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-05 01:56:01

At 9/4/09 09:25 AM, Sun-and-Moon wrote:
At 9/4/09 04:56 AM, AHintofMoonlight wrote: Yeah. It sucks when the rumor is about you.

It's fine if you're not comfortable to coming out yet, but don't conform to being homophobic. I still don't understand why your school won't allow gay/bi people to play sports. I've never been into sports or joined a sports team so I wouldn't know.

Its been a looong time since this happened. I don't understand the reason for the ruling either. Our coach mentioned something about school policy, but he didn't seem to like the rule either. Either way, I was told to "Stop giggling or go join the Cheer squad" by another coach, so I did. Was a good lol for me seeing his face. Sucks I had to move though.

For the folks getting their asses kicked, have you guys thought of purchasing Sap Gloves, Pepper Spray, Taser, etc.?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-05 04:29:10

At 9/4/09 09:25 AM, Sun-and-Moon wrote: I'm going to be seeing my boyfriend today (I'm in a long distance relationship) and we've been dating for almost a year. However, we have YET to hold hands in public when we see each other because I'm not comfortable with it. He's totally fine with it and I just feel really bad because I feel I owe it to him after all this time. It's so silly, it's just holding hands, I know. But it's also really sad that I don't feel comfortable with doing that because I hear about all the hate crimes etc. and I'm afraid of something happening to him or me....sigh...

How safe is that area and how accepting is the area in general? If it's pretty safe and all that, you should be okay. If not, you've probably got fairly good reason to be worried. In any case, I'm sure he'll understand if you just explain to him that you are uncomfortable with doing it because you fear for both of your safety.

At 9/4/09 10:14 PM, ghostxero wrote: hey i wanna join....

Well alright then!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-05 18:49:43

Hey guys, haven't posted in here for a little while. School started and shit, you know.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-05 21:53:28

At 9/5/09 06:49 PM, SpartanBunny wrote: Hey guys, haven't posted in here for a little while. School started and shit, you know.

College started on Friday. I turned up at 9am, only to receive a text message not 5 minutes later telling me I was meant to be there at 2:20pm.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-05 22:52:39

At 9/5/09 09:53 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 9/5/09 06:49 PM, SpartanBunny wrote: Hey guys, haven't posted in here for a little while. School started and shit, you know.
College started on Friday. I turned up at 9am, only to receive a text message not 5 minutes later telling me I was meant to be there at 2:20pm.

I feel special because I already knew that!

And omg over 30k stop posting so damn much!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-05 23:05:04

At 9/5/09 10:52 PM, S3ns wrote:
At 9/5/09 09:53 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
I feel special because I already knew that!

And omg over 30k stop posting so damn much!!!

Lost is just very opinionated. :P

Though true, weren't you only at like 10k in May? :S

;){____/| Anime Reviews /|\ Actually an '06er /|\ New Short Story! More to come. |\ ____}(;

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-06 01:47:36

School really depresses me, almost as much as my loneliness. I know no one likes that school "vibe", but it makes me depressed. When I'm walking through the hallway, I don't look forward, I look at all the kids walking past me. I can't pay attention, I space out and daydream without even realizing it. I just can't wait till the friday, until then, stuff just sucks.

eh.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-06 03:47:29

At 9/6/09 01:47 AM, hhcash wrote: School really depresses me, almost as much as my loneliness. I know no one likes that school "vibe", but it makes me depressed.

You'll miss it. The real world is a much different place.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-06 15:04:03

At 9/6/09 03:47 AM, Podburrys wrote:
At 9/6/09 01:47 AM, hhcash wrote: School really depresses me, almost as much as my loneliness. I know no one likes that school "vibe", but it makes me depressed.

Eh, I hated high school. I don't miss it one bit.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-06 15:57:59

What exactly is there to miss?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-06 23:51:16

Hey guys, it's been forever since I've posted in the thread! How's everyone doing!

I'm actually in quite a bit of trouble since I ended up telling one of my friends that I was gay. I of course had no idea that he was gay as well, and he ended up asking me out and I ended up saying that I would think about it. I've been thinking about going out with him, but I'm a little hesitant since I haven't come out too my family yet and I'm sure that they would find out if I started dating my friend. So i was wondering if you guys could offer some advice as to whether I should date him or not?

R.I.P Kitty Krew ;_; and also cock joke.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-07 02:02:55

At 9/6/09 11:51 PM, Blush wrote: So i was wondering if you guys could offer some advice as to whether I should date him or not?

Go for it!

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2009-09-07 02:08:36

I believe it's all memory repression. For example, I thought last year was pretty shitty for various reasons. But now my brain has repressed most of the bad memories, and instead made a few "good times" seem extraordinary, even though it was just good, but not spectacular, when the event actually happened.

eh.

BBS Signature