Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

  • 256,237 Views
  • 9,763 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 1st, 2014 @ 02:23 AM Reply

At 3/1/14 01:49 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I watched tranny porn for shits and gigs. guessed one out of a threesome was the tranny. surprised to find both "chicks" were trannies and the other was a regular guy. wow!

Must've been a wild party.


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 1st, 2014 @ 02:33 AM Reply

At 2/28/14 10:47 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 2/28/14 10:41 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote:
At 2/28/14 02:09 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
I wish there's less masculinity in the world.
Yea and growing up in a family where they try to force you to stick to your gender roles just really annoys me. It is most annoying having to repress who I really am around my family because I know they will never accept who I am.

Geez that sucks, guys do have their limits on things huh? If you were a girl and you're a total tomboy they probably wouldn't care, that what I meant.


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 1st, 2014 @ 10:08 AM Reply

At 3/1/14 02:33 AM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: Geez that sucks, guys do have their limits on things huh? If you were a girl and you're a total tomboy they probably wouldn't care, that what I meant.

I'm no men's rights activist or anything, but this is one area that bothers me. If a woman acts masculine or breaks gender roles, she's independent, and it's to be celebrated (not that I disagree with that), but if a man acts feminine or breaks gender roles, he's weak and to be shamed.

Imagine if a guy walked into school wearing a skirt or dress? People would immediately assume he's gay or transgender. Girls walk around wearing clothes that, once upon a time, were designed specifically for men; jeans, combat boots, leather jackets, etc. Fifty or sixty years ago, that would've been a huge problem, but today it's celebrated (which again, I'm glad for). But men, unfortunately, don't live that way yet.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 1st, 2014 @ 01:23 PM Reply

At 3/1/14 10:08 AM, Scarface wrote: stuff

Clothing styles for guys does seem very limited. But some guys just can't pull off wearing aa dress which is sad.


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 1st, 2014 @ 09:20 PM Reply

At 3/1/14 02:33 AM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: Geez that sucks, guys do have their limits on things huh? If you were a girl and you're a total tomboy they probably wouldn't care, that what I meant.

Oh, that's true. Mostly because most ladies are free to wear men or women clothing and no one bats an eye. However, if most guys/boys were to do the same thing... everyone acts like it is super horrible even though it usually is not.

At 3/1/14 10:08 AM, Scarface wrote: I'm no men's rights activist or anything, but this is one area that bothers me. If a woman acts masculine or breaks gender roles, she's independent, and it's to be celebrated (not that I disagree with that), but if a man acts feminine or breaks gender roles, he's weak and to be shamed.

I know right?

"OMG, she's breaking conformity, support her, she's strong willed."
"OMG, he's breaking comformity, shame him, he should only be a guy and nothing more."

Double standards are a bitch...

However, if the guy has never acted masculine or just not fit in as a male, why should people act like it is a bad thing?

Imagine if a guy walked into school wearing a skirt or dress? People would immediately assume he's gay or transgender. Girls walk around wearing clothes that, once upon a time, were designed specifically for men; jeans, combat boots, leather jackets, etc. Fifty or sixty years ago, that would've been a huge problem, but today it's celebrated (which again, I'm glad for). But men, unfortunately, don't live that way yet.

From what I tend to notice, no one really cares what ladies, around where I live, wear unless they look "slutty" then they get shamed for dressing that way. Any other time, no cares are given. I find it funny though, I occasionally wear makeup or a girly shirt and most of my friends are rather accepting of it while other people just ask why I put on makeup. My family doesn't care too much if I have on makeup every once in awhile, they just say "don't let your friends put makeup on you again." Sucks having to be stuck in conformity for now.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 1st, 2014 @ 09:48 PM Reply

At 3/1/14 09:20 PM, SCTE3 wrote: From what I tend to notice, no one really cares what ladies, around where I live, wear unless they look "slutty" then they get shamed for dressing that way.

True, this is a double standard that only affects women. Men don't really get shamed for anything along those lines, except occasionally looking like a douche, but you have to be dressing pretty terribly.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 1st, 2014 @ 10:22 PM Reply

Also too I noticed its eaiser for girls to get a job then guys. Not talking about hooter/gentlemens gigs but jobs in general, maybe not so much in construction but still.


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 4th, 2014 @ 10:54 PM Reply

At 3/1/14 10:08 AM, Scarface wrote: Imagine if a guy walked into school wearing a skirt or dress? People would immediately assume he's gay or transgender. Girls walk around wearing clothes that, once upon a time, were designed specifically for men; jeans, combat boots, leather jackets, etc. Fifty or sixty years ago, that would've been a huge problem, but today it's celebrated (which again, I'm glad for). But men, unfortunately, don't live that way yet.

I see that as being because being a man is respected. Being a woman is not. So for a woman to act more manly, that's great. We'll call her a bitch and we'll call her cold. We may even call her a dyke. But we will allow it and celebrate it. A woman wants to act like a woman? Okay, sure. A guy wants to act like a woman? What is he, inferior?

It makes me sad.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 5th, 2014 @ 03:23 PM Reply

At 3/4/14 10:54 PM, Sensationalism wrote: A guy wants to act like a woman? What is he, inferior?

It makes me sad.

Maybe someday it'll be cool for guys to dress (a bit) like girls.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 5th, 2014 @ 03:52 PM Reply

At 3/4/14 10:54 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I see that as being because being a man is respected. Being a woman is not. So for a woman to act more manly, that's great. We'll call her a bitch and we'll call her cold. We may even call her a dyke. But we will allow it and celebrate it. A woman wants to act like a woman? Okay, sure. A guy wants to act like a woman? What is he, inferior?

It makes me sad.

I hadn't really thought about it this way, but this could be in part sexism against women. Interesting.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
InsertFunnyUserName
InsertFunnyUserName
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 5th, 2014 @ 03:57 PM Reply

At 3/4/14 10:54 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I see that as being because being a man is respected. Being a woman is not. So for a woman to act more manly, that's great. We'll call her a bitch and we'll call her cold. We may even call her a dyke. But we will allow it and celebrate it. A woman wants to act like a woman? Okay, sure. A guy wants to act like a woman? What is he, inferior?

It makes me sad.

I agree with this. Also, part of it is due to the old misconception that if a man dresses like a woman, he must just have a fetish for it. Dressing like a woman is considered sexual because of the serialization of women.

Also I've returned 70% more trans than the last time I was here.


[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 5th, 2014 @ 05:13 PM Reply

At 3/5/14 03:57 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: Also I've returned 70% more trans than the last time I was here.

Do you have pics?


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 5th, 2014 @ 07:46 PM Reply

At 3/5/14 03:57 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: I agree with this. Also, part of it is due to the old misconception that if a man dresses like a woman, he must just have a fetish for it. Dressing like a woman is considered sexual because of the serialization of women.

I love how people keep trying to stick to old misconceptions instead of being more open minded and accepting.

/sarcasm
Also I've returned 70% more trans than the last time I was here.

Going from female to male or male to female?


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 5th, 2014 @ 10:48 PM Reply

At 3/5/14 07:46 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
I agree with this. Also, part of it is due to the old misconception that if a man dresses like a woman, he must just have a fetish for it. Dressing like a woman is considered sexual because of the serialization of women.
I love how people keep trying to stick to old misconceptions instead of being more open minded and accepting.

Isn't sociality grand?


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
InsertFunnyUserName
InsertFunnyUserName
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 6th, 2014 @ 12:08 AM Reply

At 3/5/14 07:46 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I love how people keep trying to stick to old misconceptions instead of being more open minded and accepting.
/sarcasm

It's the best. Good work everyone.

Going from female to male or male to female?

Well, female to masculine-leaning genderqueer. Like, if I were to rank myself from 1-10 on the dude scale, I'd say I'm about a 7, which explains the aforementioned 70%, and I feel more comfortable living as masculine, which is why I use male pronouns. I probably won't ever take hormones because I'm not comfortable making those kinds of permanent changes to my body. Hell, I can't even commit to getting a tattoo.


[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 6th, 2014 @ 10:27 PM Reply

At 3/5/14 10:48 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: Isn't sociality grand?

Oh yea, let me tell you, especially with my "family" (air quotes because at this point I don't really consider them family anymore). That and the are I live in is filled with religious twats that try to say anyone from LGBT community shouldn't be married "just because." I would figure they have better things to do than telling people who they can be with..

At 3/6/14 12:08 AM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:
At 3/5/14 07:46 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I love how people keep trying to stick to old misconceptions instead of being more open minded and accepting.
/sarcasm
It's the best. Good work everyone.

Round of applause! Free applesauce and cookies for everyone here!

Going from female to male or male to female?
Well, female to masculine-leaning genderqueer. Like, if I were to rank myself from 1-10 on the dude scale, I'd say I'm about a 7, which explains the aforementioned 70%, and I feel more comfortable living as masculine, which is why I use male pronouns. I probably won't ever take hormones because I'm not comfortable making those kinds of permanent changes to my body. Hell, I can't even commit to getting a tattoo.

Fair enough. I'm taking hormones here soon because I am ok with the permanent changes. I can't commit to getting a tattoo but I can commit to something I know will make me a better person. I guess different people, different strokes though eh?


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
InsertFunnyUserName
InsertFunnyUserName
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 6th, 2014 @ 11:01 PM Reply

At 3/6/14 10:27 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Fair enough. I'm taking hormones here soon because I am ok with the permanent changes. I can't commit to getting a tattoo but I can commit to something I know will make me a better person. I guess different people, different strokes though eh?

Yeah, different people have different levels of comfort with that. I can totally see and empathize with the desire to change your body into what it should have been from the start. I just have so much self doubt about whether the decisions I make are the right ones that I shy away from anything that I can't change. Heh, maybe that's a flaw idk.


[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 8th, 2014 @ 12:29 AM Reply

If all goes well, will be starting hormones next week. Would be a great late bday gift.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 8th, 2014 @ 04:01 AM Reply

At 3/8/14 12:29 AM, SCTE3 wrote: If all goes well, will be starting hormones next week. Would be a great late bday gift.

Best of luck gurl. No regret on the decision, eh?


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 8th, 2014 @ 11:07 PM Reply

At 3/8/14 04:01 AM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote:
At 3/8/14 12:29 AM, SCTE3 wrote: If all goes well, will be starting hormones next week. Would be a great late bday gift.
Best of luck gurl. No regret on the decision, eh?

No regrets, I've been looking forward to this for years now.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 9th, 2014 @ 03:28 AM Reply

At 3/8/14 11:07 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 3/8/14 04:01 AM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote:
At 3/8/14 12:29 AM, SCTE3 wrote: If all goes well, will be starting hormones next week. Would be a great late bday gift.
Best of luck gurl. No regret on the decision, eh?
No regrets, I've been looking forward to this for years now.

l bet you'll look beautiful after your transition.


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 9th, 2014 @ 11:22 AM Reply

At 3/9/14 03:28 AM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: l bet you'll look beautiful after your transition.

Thanks, I really hope so.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 9th, 2014 @ 01:18 PM Reply

At 3/9/14 11:22 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 3/9/14 03:28 AM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: l bet you'll look beautiful after your transition.
Thanks, I really hope so.

What are you gonna do when the transition as far as possible? Star in a porn/trap guys?


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 9th, 2014 @ 03:23 PM Reply

At 3/9/14 01:18 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote:
At 3/9/14 11:22 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 3/9/14 03:28 AM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: l bet you'll look beautiful after your transition.
Thanks, I really hope so.
What are you gonna do when the transition as far as possible?

Continue working in the technical field and hopefully start touring as a musician.

Star in a porn/trap guys?

I would certainly hope not, I would feel really degraded if I ended up in that line or work to pay for things I need in life.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 9th, 2014 @ 04:34 PM Reply

At 3/9/14 03:23 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I would certainly hope not, I would feel really degraded if I ended up in that line or work to pay for things I need in life.

Would you date guys aswell.


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 9th, 2014 @ 05:05 PM Reply

It would be interesting to see the before and after photos.

Full body nudes preferably.
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 9th, 2014 @ 09:41 PM Reply

At 3/9/14 04:34 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote:
At 3/9/14 03:23 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I would certainly hope not, I would feel really degraded if I ended up in that line or work to pay for things I need in life.
Would you date guys aswell.

I have no idea, I'm straight but I'll be lesbian in the future. Not sure if I might become bi-curious.

At 3/9/14 05:05 PM, Painbringer wrote: It would be interesting to see the before and after photos.

Full body nudes preferably.

I could do this, although not fully nude. :P Maybe boxers for before and bra and panties for after.


<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 9th, 2014 @ 10:51 PM Reply

At 3/9/14 09:41 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I could do this, although not fully nude. :P Maybe boxers for before and bra and panties for after.

Not much of a surprising before and after. But it'll do if you're comfortable with it.

Even faces are good enough for me.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 9th, 2014 @ 11:38 PM Reply

I use to enjoy watching transformation videos on youtube of mtf or ftm. It's interesting to see all the changes.


The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Mar. 10th, 2014 @ 12:52 AM Reply

At 3/9/14 09:41 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
Would you date guys aswell.
I have no idea, I'm straight but I'll be lesbian in the future. Not sure if I might become bi-curious.

Make sure they give you some junk in the trunk, okay?


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature