• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-12 21:49:18 Reply

At 4/12/14 07:21 PM, sarahmathis wrote: I would like to join
My name is Sarah and im 13
I am also bisexual

Welcome to the club. Hope you enjoy it here.

Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
SG3
SG3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-13 13:30:40 Reply

At 4/12/14 03:02 PM, Painbringer wrote: My boyfriend is in that age range.

:3

At 4/12/14 07:21 PM, sarahmathis wrote: I would like to join
My name is Sarah and im 13
I am also bisexual

Welcome to the group!

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-13 20:29:13 Reply

I told my therapist that I've been experiencing gender dysphoria for a long time and she's going to get me talking to someone that has more experience with that sort of thing and runs the transgender group on campus.

Finally telling someone in real life gave me a bit more courage and I told my brother today. It was scary at first but all he had to say is that he always thought I might, because he remembers me dressing up as a girl when I was young. He wanted to know if I wanted to do a full transition and was really supportive.

Anyways I just had to share that because right now I'm happier than I can remember being and I'm really glad that I have people who are accepting in my life so I don't have to hide anymore.

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-13 20:55:10 Reply

At 4/13/14 08:29 PM, Entice wrote: I told my therapist that I've been experiencing gender dysphoria for a long time and she's going to get me talking to someone that has more experience with that sort of thing and runs the transgender group on campus.

This is wonderful news. I guess we'll both be transitioning together eh? :3

Finally telling someone in real life gave me a bit more courage and I told my brother today. It was scary at first but all he had to say is that he always thought I might, because he remembers me dressing up as a girl when I was young. He wanted to know if I wanted to do a full transition and was really supportive.

Well, you plan to do a full transition or just going to an extent?

Anyways I just had to share that because right now I'm happier than I can remember being and I'm really glad that I have people who are accepting in my life so I don't have to hide anymore.

Awesome stuff Entice, really wish you the best of luck in transitioning.

I start next month. Got medical stuff dealt with Friday, new doctor and everything. Was quite surprised that they actually get a lot of people like us there. They said I was lucky to have gotten an appointment next month so soon when most people have to wait 2-3 months before they could start.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-13 21:15:23 Reply

At 4/13/14 08:55 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Well, you plan to do a full transition or just going to an extent?

I don't know yet. I could definitely see myself going taking hormones and want to live, dress, and present as a woman full time, but I'm okay with my physical sex and see it as irrelevant to what gender I am so I don't know how much further I'll go there as far as surgery. I want to alter my body just enough that I can feel confident in calling myself a woman, and no further.

I really just need more time to talk and think it over with someone who knows what they're talking about, since I was so repressed for so long. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.

I start next month. Got medical stuff dealt with Friday, new doctor and everything. Was quite surprised that they actually get a lot of people like us there. They said I was lucky to have gotten an appointment next month so soon when most people have to wait 2-3 months before they could start.

That's great! Yeah and that really shocked me too. I called four therapists around here that specialize in gender issues and they were all either not taking new clients or booked for the next couple of months. Especially surprising because my city is very conservative and doesn't have a very big population at all. Guess there's a lot more of us out there than I thought, huh?

Shadaw
Shadaw
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-13 22:55:39 Reply

This is all too particular.

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-14 00:38:25 Reply

At 4/13/14 09:15 PM, Entice wrote: That's great! Yeah and that really shocked me too. I called four therapists around here that specialize in gender issues and they were all either not taking new clients or booked for the next couple of months. Especially surprising because my city is very conservative and doesn't have a very big population at all. Guess there's a lot more of us out there than I thought, huh?

So do you need a recommendation from a therapist who specializes in gender issues before a doctor will perform a sex change operation on you?

Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-14 01:23:40 Reply

At 4/14/14 12:38 AM, Scarface wrote: So do you need a recommendation from a therapist who specializes in gender issues before a doctor will perform a sex change operation on you?

Yes, generally. I want to see one either way.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-14 06:50:06 Reply

At 4/14/14 01:23 AM, Entice wrote:
At 4/14/14 12:38 AM, Scarface wrote: So do you need a recommendation from a therapist who specializes in gender issues before a doctor will perform a sex change operation on you?
Yes, generally. I want to see one either way.

I've always wondered, how do they determine whether or not you're...eligible? Like, what kind of questions would they ask?

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-15 15:23:51 Reply

At 4/14/14 06:50 AM, Scarface wrote:
I've always wondered, how do they determine whether or not you're...eligible? Like, what kind of questions would they ask?

Pure determination to become the oppisite sex.

Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-15 16:21:05 Reply

At 4/15/14 03:23 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote:

But do you really need a therapist for that? Couldn't you just tell the doctor "I'm positive I want this operation?"

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-15 17:35:56 Reply

At 4/15/14 04:21 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 4/15/14 03:23 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote:
But do you really need a therapist for that? Couldn't you just tell the doctor "I'm positive I want this operation?"

well maybe most would confirm with a consoler because the changes are permament and you dont want to regret going through it.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-15 17:37:39 Reply

At 4/15/14 05:35 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote:
At 4/15/14 04:21 PM, Scarface wrote: But do you really need a therapist for that? Couldn't you just tell the doctor "I'm positive I want this operation?"
well maybe most would confirm with a consoler because the changes are permament and you dont want to regret going through it.

I can understand for personal reasons. I just didn't know if the surgeon would require it.

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-15 18:53:31 Reply

At 4/15/14 05:37 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 4/15/14 05:35 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote:
At 4/15/14 04:21 PM, Scarface wrote: But do you really need a therapist for that? Couldn't you just tell the doctor "I'm positive I want this operation?"
I can understand for personal reasons. I just didn't know if the surgeon would require it.

The doctors must wantt to make sure you get your money’s wroth since mtf stuff is expensive.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-15 19:04:36 Reply

At 4/15/14 05:35 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: well maybe most would confirm with a consoler because the changes are permament and you dont want to regret going through it.

The only thing permanent about the procedure is the loss of ability to have children.

Other than that, you can invert your penis/vagina as many times as you can afford.

WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-16 01:10:37 Reply

At 4/15/14 07:04 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 4/15/14 05:35 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: well maybe most would confirm with a consoler because the changes are permament and you dont want to regret going through it.
The only thing permanent about the procedure is the loss of ability to have children.

Other than that, you can invert your penis/vagina as many times as you can afford.

Well its still pricy and would be a good idea to consult with trans consoler.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-17 20:47:25 Reply

omg nasty.

okay i don't care about whatever. If you have a desire to cut open your genitalia and turn it inside out and stitch it back up is a good thing that you would want, then you are FUCKED UP.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-17 21:03:26 Reply

At 4/17/14 08:47 PM, Sensationalism wrote: omg nasty.

okay i don't care about whatever. If you have a desire to cut open your genitalia and turn it inside out and stitch it back up is a good thing that you would want, then you are FUCKED UP.

So having as close a thing to a vagina is bad? What?

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-18 07:04:33 Reply

At 4/17/14 08:47 PM, Sensationalism wrote: omg nasty.

Why is it fucked up to want to have a vagina instead of a penis?

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-18 16:52:10 Reply

At 4/17/14 09:03 PM, SCTE3 wrote: So having as close a thing to a vagina is bad? What?
At 4/18/14 07:04 AM, Scarface wrote: Why is it fucked up to want to have a vagina instead of a penis?

I think Sen' just didn't like the journey, not the destination.

The whole thing about slicing up a penis to make a vag.

kisame
kisame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-19 14:12:39 Reply

Better Trans than ace filth.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-20 00:38:49 Reply

At 4/18/14 07:04 AM, Scarface wrote: Why is it fucked up to want to have a vagina instead of a penis?

Because its okay for a girl to use strap-on/ftm.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

BBS Signature
Shadaw
Shadaw
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-21 01:34:49 Reply

So I am having a hard time getting a boyfriend. No one hits on me, they just get mad, and I am the submissive role.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-21 02:18:34 Reply

At 4/21/14 01:34 AM, Shadaw wrote: So I am having a hard time getting a boyfriend. No one hits on me, they just get mad, and I am the submissive role.

Not really submissive myself, but I am a bit shy and I don't want to end up offending, creeping out, or angering a straight guy. Kind of sucks really, how can you say to someone "I'm gay. Are you gay? Wanna be gay together?" in a subtle way?

Shadaw
Shadaw
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-21 02:32:34 Reply

At 4/21/14 02:18 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 4/21/14 01:34 AM, Shadaw wrote: So I am having a hard time getting a boyfriend. No one hits on me, they just get mad, and I am the submissive role.
Not really submissive myself, but I am a bit shy and I don't want to end up offending, creeping out, or angering a straight guy. Kind of sucks really, how can you say to someone "I'm gay. Are you gay? Wanna be gay together?" in a subtle way?

Well It's pretty easy to tell if someone is gay or not. But I'm finding just because I'm gay and someone attractive doesn't mean the other gays like me, personality has a lot to do with it.

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-21 04:43:29 Reply

At 4/21/14 02:32 AM, Shadaw wrote: Well It's pretty easy to tell if someone is gay or not. But I'm finding just because I'm gay and someone attractive doesn't mean the other gays like me, personality has a lot to do with it.

Yes personality does have a lot to do with it. That's what bothers me because I see a good looking person sure, but I get hooked on their personality only to find out later on that they're straight. That happened with my best friend who I thought was gay, but wasn't.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-04-21 06:57:56 Reply

At 4/21/14 04:43 AM, The-Great-One wrote: That happened with my best friend who I thought was gay, but wasn't.

They could be just denying it because of social and parental pressures to get married.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-04 00:25:21 Reply

We need to be more fresh and relevant!!

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-04 06:46:34 Reply

At 5/4/14 12:25 AM, Sensationalism wrote: We need to be more fresh and relevant!!

So what... more Neil Patrick Harris?