New Topic Respond to this Topic
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-11 00:21:44 Reply

Actuatlly in the last one both are hot hahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SrpARP_M0o

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-14 00:41:25 Reply

Bisexuals can be really invisible because people assume their sexuality based on whoever they end up with.

And this.

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Halo15375
Halo15375
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-14 12:13:39 Reply

At 7/17/08 05:48 PM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote: Why can't straight people join?

Because this group is for people who are having troubles being gay/bi
And by the way there are more sexuality then that there is lesbian gay bi pan sexual heterosexual asexual jeez try to include other people

SketchbookProtest
SketchbookProtest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-14 20:11:29 Reply

At 5/14/14 12:41 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Bisexuals can be really invisible because people assume their sexuality based on whoever they end up with.

This is why I pretty much just identified as gay to everyone I outed myself to. I recently had a crisis of sexuality and ultimately decided I am bi, but with a preference to my own gender. Thing is, now that everyone sees me as gay I think I would find it difficult to act on any feeling I might get for a girl for fear of challenging expectations of those around me.

Thankfully I'm not really into anyone I know, so this is all just speculative. Maybe I should be trying to "get out there", but I don't even know how that would work. I read that the majority of gay couples meet via online dating so I might see what that's like. Does anyone else find putting themselves out there the most spooky scary thing imaginable? How do you guys get over that?

Want more fans? Promote this URL: http://sketchbookprotest.newgrounds.com/follow
NOTE: if you're not seeing the image like this in the forums, then it is because your browser

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-15 15:10:45 Reply

At 5/14/14 12:13 PM, Halo15375 wrote:
At 7/17/08 05:48 PM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote: Why can't straight people join?
Because this group is for people who are having troubles being gay/bi
And by the way there are more sexuality then that there is lesbian gay bi pan sexual heterosexual asexual jeez try to include other people

Way to reply to a 6 year old post.

And we do actually allow straight people here now.

Welcome.

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-22 04:12:28 Reply

I started seeing a therapist- says she'll give me a letter for hormones after three more sessions to confirm everything
Starting laser hair removal/electrolysis whenever I can afford it
In the meantime I've got to get a job to pay for all of this shit

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-24 20:26:09 Reply

When will people learn.

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-25 03:37:00 Reply

At 5/22/14 04:12 AM, Entice wrote: I started seeing a therapist- says she'll give me a letter for hormones after three more sessions to confirm everything

Best of luck entice! I hope you become a beaitiful woman.

Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-25 09:24:42 Reply

At 5/22/14 04:12 AM, Entice wrote: I started seeing a therapist- says she'll give me a letter for hormones after three more sessions to confirm everything

Best of luck Entice. I'm just annoyed how i keep seeming to get the run around and having to wait longer and longer on everything.

Request Reviews // #8 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-26 00:42:25 Reply

At 5/25/14 09:24 AM, SCTE3 wrote: Best of luck Entice. I'm just annoyed how i keep seeming to get the run around and having to wait longer and longer on everything.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Seems like they like to keep the process pretty slow at the beginning. Did you start hormones yet?

I got a job fortunately, but I have to get a very short haircut. Guess it won't matter in the long run but it's still kinda disappointing. I could've dressed this summer and gone out while my parents were away.

WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-26 01:16:06 Reply

At 5/25/14 09:24 AM, SCTE3 wrote: Best of luck Entice. I'm just annoyed how i keep seeming to get the run around and having to wait longer and longer on everything.

Wait a sec, you have never got started on your transition? Why? Hows that possible?

Get lyrically fit!!!!

BBS Signature
joshsnoop
joshsnoop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-26 08:17:06 Reply

At 7/17/08 05:32 PM, O0-0O-O0-0O wrote: This is a club for the users of Newgrounds who are gay or bisexual.

Rules and other things
(1) - Anyone can join, as long as you're gay/bi/lesbian or whatever.
(2) - No flaming.
(3) - Try not to be a prick. No one needs that.
(4) - Don't spam/contribute the conversation at hand.
(5) - To join, just ask to join and state whether you're homosexual or bisexual.

I hope this goes well. ^_^
I'm bi, by the way.

You winge about right's and deny us proud homophobes the most imporant right of the first amendment, freedom of speech.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-26 10:31:19 Reply

At 5/26/14 12:42 AM, Entice wrote: Yeah, I know what you mean. Seems like they like to keep the process pretty slow at the beginning. Did you start hormones yet?

I was hoping I would this month but because I missed one bloody morning appointment, I got pushed back and now I have to wait two more months. I know what I need to do, why can't the doctors just call me about my blood work and send me on my way to getting hormones? It would save me a couple of hours of having to drive all the way over to the place. Just sucks the state I reside in does have a city or two that's rather trans friendly, unfortunately that means the place I was lucky enough to find makes people have to wait for months on end which sucks and I hate it. :(

I got a job fortunately, but I have to get a very short haircut. Guess it won't matter in the long run but it's still kinda disappointing. I could've dressed this summer and gone out while my parents were away.

Why do you have to cut your hair? Will they not allow it in a ponytail?

At 5/26/14 01:16 AM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: Wait a sec, you have never got started on your transition?

Sadly no and it's killing me. :(

Why?

Explained above.

Hows that possible?

Because there are very few doctor offices I can go to in my area (the nearest is a little over an hour away) that will tend to trans patients or those who need to be on hormones. Really sucks having to wait for so long, I've waited long enough, just why? :(

BBS Signature
SketchbookProtest
SketchbookProtest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-26 17:19:46 Reply

At 5/26/14 10:31 AM, SCTE3 wrote: Because there are very few doctor offices I can go to in my area (the nearest is a little over an hour away) that will tend to trans patients or those who need to be on hormones. Really sucks having to wait for so long, I've waited long enough, just why? :(

Is it common for doctors to deny trans patients? I figured people wouldn't be allowed to discriminate in that way anymore. Best of luck anyway. Waiting on something that big must be a total bitch.

Want more fans? Promote this URL: http://sketchbookprotest.newgrounds.com/follow
NOTE: if you're not seeing the image like this in the forums, then it is because your browser

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-26 18:20:57 Reply

At 5/26/14 05:19 PM, SG3 wrote: Is it common for doctors to deny trans patients?

Accepting trans patients and giving them surgery/treatment are completely different things.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-26 20:12:37 Reply

Good luck to those of you starting your hormone therapies/transformations.

Try not to get too frustrated with it going slowly, it'll all be good once you're done.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-26 22:42:37 Reply

At 5/26/14 05:19 PM, SG3 wrote: Is it common for doctors to deny trans patients? I figured people wouldn't be allowed to discriminate in that way anymore. Best of luck anyway. Waiting on something that big must be a total bitch.

It is, keep going in the right direction it seems but feels like a year before I can get somewhere.

BBS Signature
Bcadren
Bcadren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-27 02:50:26 Reply

I don't know much about clubs/crews and the like, but I'm -mostly- gay. [Long sexual history with men, straight virgin with interest in women that comes and goes.] I guess I want to join? O_O;

SketchbookProtest
SketchbookProtest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-28 10:58:21 Reply

At 5/27/14 02:50 AM, Bcadren wrote: I don't know much about clubs/crews and the like, but I'm -mostly- gay. [Long sexual history with men, straight virgin with interest in women that comes and goes.] I guess I want to join? O_O;

Welcome to the club!

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-29 17:05:13 Reply

At 5/27/14 12:24 PM, Snow37 wrote: I don't mind wearing some stockings and lingerie once in a while, but I would never cut off my dick.

Whatever makes you happy. I'll just be happy when I no longer have a dick.

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-30 00:41:28 Reply

At 5/29/14 05:05 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 5/27/14 12:24 PM, Snow37 wrote: I don't mind wearing some stockings and lingerie once in a while, but I would never cut off my dick.

They'll turn your penis inside out, sooo technically you'll have a cock-pussy.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-30 18:27:09 Reply

At 5/30/14 12:41 AM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: They'll turn your penis inside out, sooo technically you'll have a cock-pussy.

This.

Penises have nerve endings that are useful for the creation of vaginas.

And maybe someday they'll know enough about DNA to matamorph a male body into a female and vice versa.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-30 20:46:17 Reply

At 5/30/14 12:41 AM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote:
At 5/29/14 05:05 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
They'll turn your penis inside out, sooo technically you'll have a cock-pussy.

Oh man. If I changed genders, I'd probably alter the chest area, do the hormones and all that, but I would leave my penis or vagina alone. I just couldnt stomach the thought, you guys are brave.

BBS Signature
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-30 21:17:35 Reply

At 5/30/14 06:27 PM, Painbringer wrote: Penises have nerve endings that are useful for the creation of vaginas.

Did not know that, good to know.

And maybe someday they'll know enough about DNA to matamorph a male body into a female and vice versa.

I really hope so. I read they had made artificial vaginas for a few ladies that had something mess up with the vaginas. Gives me hope that they will be able to do the same thing for trans people, penises and vaginas alike.

At 5/30/14 08:46 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Oh man. If I changed genders, I'd probably alter the chest area, do the hormones and all that, but I would leave my penis or vagina alone. I just couldnt stomach the thought, you guys are brave.

Thank you. :) Changing up my diet and lifestyle a lot so I'm more fit and feminine looking. Any tips to give to me on how to not act masculine?

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-30 23:14:54 Reply

At 5/30/14 09:17 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Any tips to give to me on how to not act masculine?

1. Pee sitting down

2. don't workout, well you can do toning/jogging but not to get buff

3. don't get angry or yell alot

4. eat things such as salads and avoid barbiques n such

5. keep your legs closed and sit up at all times

6. have intrest in clothing and cute things

7. use emotes such as (✳¯︶¯✳)/(@^*^@)/。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

8. cry a lot and be emotional (it would help you enjoy drama/romance movies better anyways)

9. No burping or farting or discussing about going #2

10. Make sure you don't revail your kiwi's outlines (you can search amazon for trans panties that does the job)

You want to be an effective trap right?

Get lyrically fit!!!!

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-30 23:23:17 Reply

At 5/30/14 06:27 PM, Painbringer wrote: This.

Penises have nerve endings that are useful for the creation of vaginas.

They also use scrotal tissue. That's why it's a good idea not to get an orchiectomy if you're planning on getting SRS, it reduces the amount of tissue available.

The risk of losing sexual sensation is really scary, I hope vaginas grown from stem cells become possible really soon but I'm sure politics will get in the way.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-31 01:21:39 Reply

At 5/30/14 09:17 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Thank you. :) Changing up my diet and lifestyle a lot so I'm more fit and feminine looking. Any tips to give to me on how to not act masculine?

Don't sit with your legs open. Don't hunch over too much. Go for hugs more than handshakes. high fives more than handshakes even. Offer support rather than solutions. Sit with legs crossed as you please. Make sure your bra fits. Make sure it isnt showing. Don't accidentally go in menss bathroom. etc.

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-31 16:25:13 Reply

At 5/31/14 01:53 PM, Spooky wrote: Accurate depiction of my sexuality

Uh... Queer?

BTW, kids these days are getting gender reassignment surgery done as young as 5! That means a cleaner slate and none of the fear that comes with going through puberty.

My BF showed me a video earlier today.

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-05-31 19:49:33 Reply

At 5/30/14 09:21 PM, Vnzi wrote: Well, wearing makeup is something to help, but feminizing makeup can do wonders on your overall look. For example, contouring and highlighting can change your overall facial appearance. On acting like a girl? You don't have to worry about that, really act the way you want to.

Best of luck!

Really want to practice makeup but living in a house with Conservative Christians.... kind of hard to find time to go for looking more like a passable lady on a daily basis. Just one more reason I look forward to moving out and away from where I currently live.

At 5/30/14 11:14 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote: 1. Pee sitting down

I already do.

2. don't workout, well you can do toning/jogging but not to get buff

Currently doing jogging, going to start doing sit ups and crunches next week.

3. don't get angry or yell alot

I try not to, but sometimes I can be a bit loud if excited.

4. eat things such as salads and avoid barbiques n such

Getting used to salads will take awhile, funny for me I guess. I am eating less meat which is a good thing in this case.

5. keep your legs closed and sit up at all times

So hard to sit up straight since I usually don't sit in a chair often. As for keeping my legs closed, I practice that when I see myself opening my leg.

6. have intrest in clothing and cute things

I already do. :3

7. use emotes such as (✳¯︶¯✳)/(@^*^@)/。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

Can do, so many fun emotes to use. <3

8. cry a lot and be emotional (it would help you enjoy drama/romance movies better anyways)

I am emotional but hard to cry even when I feel a need to.

9. No burping or farting or discussing about going #2

Burping and farting can't really be helped. As for the latter, I usually get a bit grossed out about that.

10. Make sure you don't revail your kiwi's outlines (you can search amazon for trans panties that does the job)

Did not think about that one, thanks for bringing it up.

Very much so. Practicing a softer and more feminine voice is hard for the moment given how deep my voice is. :'(

At 5/30/14 11:23 PM, Entice wrote: They also use scrotal tissue. That's why it's a good idea not to get an orchiectomy if you're planning on getting SRS, it reduces the amount of tissue available.

Good to know then.

The risk of losing sexual sensation is really scary, I hope vaginas grown from stem cells become possible really soon but I'm sure politics will get in the way.

More like religion will try to get in the way, politics is usually just looking at why and if it should be ok in these cases. Religious fear-mongering groups will just try to say that we have no right to be happy, they really do need to pull their heads out of their asses.

At 5/31/14 01:21 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Don't sit with your legs open. Don't hunch over too much. Go for hugs more than handshakes. high fives more than handshakes even. Offer support rather than solutions. Sit with legs crossed as you please. Make sure your bra fits. Make sure it isnt showing. Don't accidentally go in menss bathroom. etc.

So hard to not hunch over, glad I bought a corset to help practice sitting up straight. I prefer hugs over handshakes, and high fives over hand shakes as well. As for the bras and restroom, will just take time and breaking learned heabits.

At 5/31/14 04:25 PM, Painbringer wrote: BTW, kids these days are getting gender reassignment surgery done as young as 5! That means a cleaner slate and none of the fear that comes with going through puberty.

My BF showed me a video earlier today.

Have seen those, amazing things. I only find it annoying, that once again, religions try to say it's parents "indoctrinating" their kids, quite ironic given the religious parents are the ones indoctrinating, more often than anything.

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2014-06-01 01:08:44 Reply

At 5/31/14 07:49 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
Did not think about that one, thanks for bringing it up.
Very much so. Practicing a softer and more feminine voice is hard for the moment given how deep my voice is. :'(

Also if you have a clearly visable atoms apple then you should have some neckbrace accessory.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

BBS Signature