Buujack
Buujack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 5th, 2012 @ 03:24 PM Reply

y'all gay

Gimme a minute! And im in it! Yo moma that is!

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 03:30 PM Reply

Here's a question:

Have any of you guys cheated on your partners?

I'm really bored.
Scarface
Scarface
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 04:11 PM Reply

At 10/6/12 03:30 PM, Painbringer wrote: Have any of you guys cheated on your partners?

Nope. I've actually only ever been in two relationships, each lasting a week.

Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 04:38 PM Reply

At 10/6/12 04:11 PM, Scarface wrote: Nope. I've actually only ever been in two relationships, each lasting a week.

That is nothing compared to my seven year relationship/itch.

Obviously you had no time to really cheat.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 04:40 PM Reply

At 10/6/12 04:38 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 10/6/12 04:11 PM, Scarface wrote: Nope. I've actually only ever been in two relationships, each lasting a week.
That is nothing compared to my seven year relationship/itch.

Obviously you had no time to really cheat.

That was my point.

BBS Signature
apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 05:30 PM Reply

At 10/6/12 03:30 PM, Painbringer wrote: Here's a question:

Have you?

" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
SapphireLight
SapphireLight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 06:00 PM Reply

I don't think I ever NOT cheated.

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 07:01 PM Reply

At 10/6/12 05:30 PM, apocalypseven wrote: Have you?

Yes.

But I came clean earlier this year after nearly two years of keeping it a secret.

apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 07:50 PM Reply

At 10/6/12 07:01 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 10/6/12 05:30 PM, apocalypseven wrote: Have you?
Yes.

But I came clean earlier this year after nearly two years of keeping it a secret.

I hope he broke up with you when you told him, was a piece of shit move.

" Women are dumb sheep who would rather fuck a Silverback than Einstein." - EisUndStahl

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 08:20 PM Reply

At 10/6/12 07:50 PM, apocalypseven wrote: I hope he broke up with you when you told him, was a piece of shit move.

Nope, we're still together.

Now are you saying that telling him was the shit move?

Scarface
Scarface
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 09:22 PM Reply

At 10/6/12 08:20 PM, Painbringer wrote: Now are you saying that telling him was the shit move?

I think he was referring to cheating.

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 09:32 PM Reply

At 10/6/12 09:22 PM, Scarface wrote: I think he was referring to cheating.

I wouldn't be so sure...

We'll see what he has to say.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 6th, 2012 @ 09:49 PM Reply

At 10/6/12 09:32 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 10/6/12 09:22 PM, Scarface wrote: I think he was referring to cheating.
I wouldn't be so sure...

He hopes that your boyfriend broke up with you, and said it was a 'piece of shit' move, not a stupid move. I'd think he would be referring to cheating.

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 04:48 AM Reply

At 10/6/12 09:49 PM, Scarface wrote: He hopes that your boyfriend broke up with you, and said it was a 'piece of shit' move, not a stupid move.

So in other words, he's calling me a miserable piece of shit?

Scarface
Scarface
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 09:54 AM Reply

At 10/7/12 04:48 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 10/6/12 09:49 PM, Scarface wrote: He hopes that your boyfriend broke up with you, and said it was a 'piece of shit' move, not a stupid move.
So in other words, he's calling me a miserable piece of shit?

Basically, yeah.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 11:41 AM Reply

I'm really bored.

No, I never want to cheat on my partner and hope never to. I care about being with one person and loving them, I don't gain pleasure in ways that others would from sleeping around or having affairs, it needs to be with the person I love. If I did get feelings for another person I would feel terrible if I was to pursue it since I know it would be hurting my partner and I wouldn't be able to look at myself so well again, it isn't worth getting my dick wet for.

On the question of if I would forgive my partner for cheating, yes I would. I would hope like me they never would but I would be fully prepared to forgive him, if it was intentional then I would obviously be upset but I wouldn't want to loose what we have and would be prepared to take him back. If he regretted what he did and understood it was wrong then I wouldn't stay angry and would accept his apologies since we all do stupid things at times and it is no reason to break a good relationship. If he got drunk or high or something and was unable to think straight then I would be even more willing to accept him back as sure he shouldn't have got intoxicated but when in that state it can be harder to notice what you are doing and things could happen. However if my partner cheated on me multiple times and showed no regret for doing so, effectively using me as one of several people to get laid with, then I would break the relationship up. I want love, I don't want to just be someones fuck buddy or even worse just be a tool to be used.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
apocalypseven
apocalypseven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 12:33 PM Reply

At 10/6/12 08:20 PM, Painbringer wrote:
Nope, we're still together.

Hes probably easy to manipulate and has a low self esteem.

Now are you saying that telling him was the shit move?

No, you are a piece of shit, if your together with someone for that long why would you do that, your not doing any favors for the bi/gay community.

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 12:51 PM Reply

At 10/7/12 12:33 PM, apocalypseven wrote: your not doing any favors for the bi/gay community.

I have to say, that does perpetuate the stereotype that gays can't commit to a steady relationship.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 02:48 PM Reply

I'm really bored.

Never have, never will. I'd have the decency to end it first if I were to do anything.
And cheating is a dealbreaker. Anyone does that to me regardless of their excuse and we are done for good. I deserve better than that.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 03:53 PM Reply

At 10/7/12 12:33 PM, apocalypseven wrote: Hes probably easy to manipulate and has a low self esteem.

He was very sick at the time and I felt guilty enough to come clean, expecting to get kicked out and all. But he didn't kick me out and told me not to make a habit of it. He knows how promiscuous I was before I met him.

No, you are a piece of shit, if your together with someone for that long why would you do that,

Because from 2008 to 2010 I went through several suicidal phases, tried to break up in 2010 but failed, and tried to reevaluate my life and what I really wanted. That resulted in me cheating once, but I stopped a few seconds in, left and felt awful after.

your not doing any favors for the bi/gay community.

Even so, I am human, and I ended up doing what many humans vow never to do, but inevitably end up doing anyway.

Ans is it really a stereotype that so many lovers cheat in movies and TV shows?

Maybe some of are just too young to understand the emotional complexities of a long term monogamous relationship, and that it isn't as black and white as you might think.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 7th, 2012 @ 10:50 PM Reply

At 10/7/12 03:53 PM, Painbringer wrote: Maybe some of are just too young to understand the emotional complexities of a long term monogamous relationship, and that it isn't as black and white as you might think.

Cheap shot to make yourself feel better. Not justified.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 03:12 AM Reply

At 10/7/12 10:50 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Not justified.

Opinion.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 06:53 AM Reply

At 10/8/12 03:12 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 10/7/12 10:50 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Not justified.
Opinion.

It's all so your opinion that we're just "too young to understand". I'm not saying it's easy to not cheat, but it's the right thing to do, and if you're having second thoughts about someone, man up and break up with them.

BBS Signature
Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 07:36 AM Reply

At 10/7/12 03:53 PM, Painbringer wrote: Maybe some of are just too young to understand the emotional complexities of a long term monogamous relationship, and that it isn't as black and white as you might think.

Wow, really? You've decided you're correct because you're the oldest here (despite often showing a very immature attitude to things, including that age makes that much of a difference)? That those who may be 25, 21 or maybe younger, could never understand or consider how emotionally complex relationships are and how you're freed from all responsibility for starting to cheat on your partner because "well, I'm older than you, so you could never understand my pain", that's what you've concluded.

I'll admit, I act a little ageist in terms of deciding their opinion worth, but I consider it a minor point of shame (age does affect things (e.g. 14 year olds likely have a poorer understanding of society than 18 year olds), but not to the extent you or I consider it), you wear it like a proud badge. I am almost convinced that you symbolise at least half of the problems in the LGBT community, and people like you are the majority. The sad part is, to me at least, to consider you and your opinions a blight in this club is to consider lung cancer the only cancer out there. I am not perfect, I am far from, but I'm at least self-aware enough to realise what is wrong I'm trying to minimalise the problems. You, and similar others like you, will forever remain ignorant of how things you do, things you say and things you think are not only not positive in any light at all, but just down right negative.

Over the summer holidays, during my break from university, I have looked through this club with various feelings; partially boredom and partially interest in some of the things said, but mostly just disgust and horror at how this less resembles an interesting community filled with great minded individuals with interesting thoughts and interesting viewpoints, but more resembles monkeys throwing shit against the wall. I've argued here, oh god have I argued, but once or twice it was less out of malice but more out of genuine interest (thank you GuerrilleroHeroico). However, often, I argued because what was being said was as retarded and/or bat-shit insane as this:

At 9/30/12 06:41 PM, Painbringer wrote: Perhaps bi guys could "fake" being gay, but simply being bi could be a turn on for some girls - Especially the ones with a cuckold fetish.

I doubt many people will see what I mean when I say that I am convinced that Painbringer using his age to exert dominance and intelligence is like a 21 year old sergeant in the military who has never even seen a gun let alone ever been in a firefight exerting dominance over those of a lesser rank than him as he commands them (including the lance corporal who has served for 20 years and has seen his best friend hacked with a shiv made up of glass and cloth). Physically, you are old, but mentally, not only emotionally but also intellectually, I am convinced you're a teenager.

I was so fucking wrong to return, and I'm done paying attention to people who makes me more and more hope American conservatives get elected and they make homosexuality illegal, and then England follow suit. In terms of fighting for equality, based on what I've observed in the last three years, we don't deserve it. We don't deserve to be pissed on as skin heads soak us in petrol and set us alight. We're mostly made up of immature arrogant imbeciles who not only have an "us and them" mentality but wishes EVERYONE to know we're not straight and proud. We're people who vary in physical age, but lack the same variation in mental age, mostly stuck between the ages of 14 and 16, with a few extraneous individuals (e.g. GuerrilleroHeroico and IFUN).

You want people like me to take you seriously Painbringer? Those who hunt for substance in discussions instead of crude comments? Start by not using your age as a reason of why you're correct. Start showing you're mature and intelligent. This isn't a message just for you Painbringer, you're just a symbol and a personification of a good portion of what I hate about this club. This is directed at everyone. If you think this applies to you, it likely does. If you're not sure if it applies to you, it likely does. If you know it doesn't apply to you, then it definitely applies to you. Fuck it, I'm done with this hole while I have things more constructive to do than staring out a window in absolute boredom. I'll likely be too dumb to stay away, or too morbid since train crashes are an enjoyable watch, but damn it I'm done with this place any time soon.

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 03:36 PM Reply

At 10/8/12 06:53 AM, Scarface wrote: I'm not saying it's easy to not cheat, but it's the right thing to do, and if you're having second thoughts about someone, man up and break up with them.

I tried to "man up" and break up, but I unexpectedly went from stone cold to emotional pussy really fast.

I was depressed, I cheated, I felt bad after.

It happened, now almost everyone here hates me for telling.

And yes, I may not be the most mature person in here, despite my age.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 03:46 PM Reply

At 10/8/12 03:36 PM, Painbringer wrote: It happened, now almost everyone here hates me for telling.

I don't care that you did it, I just hate the fact that you're trying to justify it by being the oldest here.

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 03:50 PM Reply

At 10/8/12 03:46 PM, Scarface wrote: I don't care that you did it, I just hate the fact that you're trying to justify it by being the oldest here.

Well, I can't deny it.

So hate me for all I care.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 04:02 PM Reply

At 10/8/12 03:50 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 10/8/12 03:46 PM, Scarface wrote: I don't care that you did it, I just hate the fact that you're trying to justify it by being the oldest here.
Well, I can't deny it.

Deny being the oldest? Or deny thinking that cheating was okay?

So hate me for all I care.

I never said I hated you, stop being a drama queen.

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 04:24 PM Reply

At 10/8/12 04:02 PM, Scarface wrote: Deny being the oldest? Or deny thinking that cheating was okay?

Justifying because I'm older. Duh.

I never said I hated you, stop being a drama queen.

But you said you hated the fact.

SG3
SG3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 8th, 2012 @ 04:58 PM Reply

Not to instigate anything, but this isn't the first time you've voiced your dissatisfaction over your relationship, Scarface. What is it exactly that keeps you unhappy about it, and why are you still together if it's such an issue for you?

I DON'T LIKE CONFRONTATIONS!!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club