Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

  • 253,591 Views
  • 9,765 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
freshmaker49
freshmaker49
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 08:36 AM Reply

At 10/1/12 04:28 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 10/1/12 02:34 AM, freshmaker49 wrote: You know, I'm getting sick of people calling me gay when I'm bi, Ive explained this over and over again, yet they still do it.
Well you are gay. You are attracted to the same sex and the opposite sex.

I understand that, but I hate how the leave the other part out to try to piss me off.


BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 12:20 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 08:36 AM, freshmaker49 wrote: I understand that, but I hate how the leave the other part out to try to piss me off.

It's called a misunderstanding. It can be hard to impossible to tell someone's sexuality just by looking at them (if they're not flaunting it).


| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 01:41 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 12:20 PM, The-Great-One wrote: It's called a misunderstanding. It can be hard to impossible to tell someone's sexuality just by looking at them (if they're not flaunting it).

Everyone always says they thought I was straight up untill the point I tell them.


BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 03:07 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 06:53 AM, Scarface wrote: Eh, it's too early to tell.

I bet you anything the level icons are not going to change.

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 03:09 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 03:07 PM, Painbringer wrote: I bet you anything the level icons are not going to change.

Bet your......... your right to masturbate.

I hope I win so he stops.

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 03:19 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 03:09 PM, Confucianism wrote: Bet your......... your right to masturbate.

I hope I win so he stops.

Taking away my right to fap won't stop me.

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 03:28 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 03:19 PM, Painbringer wrote: Taking away my right to fap won't stop me.

Okay, if you lose, you'll stop forever. If you lie to me and continue to do it anyway, I hate you.


BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 03:32 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 03:28 PM, Confucianism wrote: Okay, if you lose, you'll stop forever. If you lie to me and continue to do it anyway, I hate you.

Look man, if you really want me to stop fapping forever, then why don't you just get your ass over here and just cut it off?

Oh wait, you don't have it in you to destroy such a beautiful thing.

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 03:39 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 03:32 PM, Painbringer wrote: Oh wait, you don't have it in you to destroy such a beautiful thing.

I could do it and even tie a little bow around it so I could give it back to you as a present.


BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 03:40 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 03:39 PM, Confucianism wrote: I could do it and even tie a little bow around it so I could give it back to you as a present.

You're more sinister than I thought...

I like that!

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 03:42 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 03:40 PM, Painbringer wrote: You're more sinister than I thought...

You honestly don't know.


BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 05:24 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 03:42 PM, Confucianism wrote: You honestly don't know.

I know what even the most innocent of people are capable of.

freshmaker49
freshmaker49
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 07:45 PM Reply

So Ive come to the conclusion I was born this way. I am very confused, but whatever, Ive also never hung out with gay or bi people so it feels weird talking to you guys, which it shouldn't, because i am bi, i just wasnt sure up until now.


BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 07:57 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 07:45 PM, freshmaker49 wrote: i just wasnt sure up until now.

If you're sexually attracted to both, then you're bi. Plain and simple.

freshmaker49
freshmaker49
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 1st, 2012 @ 11:05 PM Reply

At 10/1/12 07:57 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 10/1/12 07:45 PM, freshmaker49 wrote: i just wasnt sure up until now.
If you're sexually attracted to both, then you're bi. Plain and simple.

I understand that, I have just been in denial for 25 years, I've come to a point where I just don't really give a care anymore, I'll paint my nails and stuff and be in public, and admit to it to anyone, i'm going threw some kinda change.


BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 12:49 AM Reply

At 10/1/12 11:05 PM, freshmaker49 wrote: I'll paint my nails and stuff and be in public, and admit to it to anyone, i'm going threw some kinda change.

Painting nails has nothing to do with being gay or bi - It is more of a cultural or personality thing.

freshmaker49
freshmaker49
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 01:38 AM Reply

At 10/2/12 12:49 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 10/1/12 11:05 PM, freshmaker49 wrote: I'll paint my nails and stuff and be in public, and admit to it to anyone, i'm going threw some kinda change.
Painting nails has nothing to do with being gay or bi - It is more of a cultural or personality thing.

Not really, mabye black, I use red dude.


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 01:55 AM Reply

At 10/1/12 05:24 PM, Painbringer wrote: I know what even the most innocent of people are capable of.

My innocence is just a facade. And then behind that is an emotionaly crippled man.


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 02:00 AM Reply

At 10/2/12 01:38 AM, freshmaker49 wrote:
At 10/2/12 12:49 AM, Painbringer wrote: Painting nails has nothing to do with being gay or bi - It is more of a cultural or personality thing.
Not really, mabye black, I use red dude.

You don't have to be homo or bi to do such things. Just think of all the transvestites. However it does have an impact fo what you like. Adding to being slightly more effeminate than most men. Which would lead you to liking nail varnish.


BBS Signature
freshmaker49
freshmaker49
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 02:06 AM Reply

At 10/2/12 02:00 AM, Confucianism wrote:
You don't have to be homo or bi to do such things. Just think of all the transvestites. However it does have an impact fo what you like. Adding to being slightly more effeminate than most men. Which would lead you to liking nail varnish.

Im sick of you fuckers and your bullshit, for some reason, the whole gay community does not like me, even though i AM gay, or bi , or whatever, its pathetic, but thats fine, you can say Im not or say Im annoying or whatever, fuck you all/


BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 02:12 AM Reply

At 10/2/12 02:06 AM, freshmaker49 wrote: Im sick of you fuckers and your bullshit

What the fuck are you talking about? Did you really just conclude that we all hate you with no obvious cause?


BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 03:56 AM Reply

At 10/2/12 02:06 AM, freshmaker49 wrote: Im sick of you fuckers and your bullshit, for some reason, the whole gay community does not like me, even though i AM gay, or bi , or whatever, its pathetic, but thats fine, you can say Im not or say Im annoying or whatever, fuck you all/

I do not, not like you.

Okay so you paint your nails.

I just wasn't sure if you did it because it is your thing or "the gay thing".

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 06:51 AM Reply

At 10/2/12 02:06 AM, freshmaker49 wrote: Im sick of you fuckers and your bullshit, for some reason, the whole gay community does not like me, even though i AM gay, or bi , or whatever, its pathetic, but thats fine, you can say Im not or say Im annoying or whatever, fuck you all/

Chill, dude. All they were saying was that you didn't have to act 'gay' to be bisexual, or to fit in with us. We don't care how you act, we're not going to exclude you for anything. It just seemed like you were trying to put too much emphasis on how to 'be bisexual', but it doesn't really matter if people know right from looking at you what your sexuality is (I personally prefer that people can't tell what I am without asking), what matters is that you know who you are and who you love.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
SapphireLight
SapphireLight
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 02:22 PM Reply

There is no way to "act" anything, implying otherwise is pretty offensive. Be who you are, it's as simple as that.


BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 03:58 PM Reply

At 10/2/12 02:22 PM, SapphireLight wrote: There is no way to "act" anything, implying otherwise is pretty offensive. Be who you are, it's as simple as that.

I was under the impression that now you were deciding to paint your nails because that's what you thought gays and bisexuals did.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 04:08 PM Reply

At 10/2/12 03:58 PM, Scarface wrote: I was under the impression that now you were deciding to paint your nails because that's what you thought gays and bisexuals did.

I think you got your users mixed up...

He's new.
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 04:24 PM Reply

At 10/2/12 04:08 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 10/2/12 03:58 PM, Scarface wrote: I was under the impression that now you were deciding to paint your nails because that's what you thought gays and bisexuals did.
I think you got your users mixed up...

He's new.

My apologies, I was referring to another user.

Welcome to the club!


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
freshmaker49
freshmaker49
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 04:36 PM Reply

At 10/2/12 03:58 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 10/2/12 02:22 PM, SapphireLight wrote: There is no way to "act" anything, implying otherwise is pretty offensive. Be who you are, it's as simple as that.
I was under the impression that now you were deciding to paint your nails because that's what you thought gays and bisexuals did.

Why are you under this impression, I have not seen gays or bi males paint their nails, unless you want to say goths are gay or bi, I am not goth though. I started painting my nails and did not think anything of it, but I was called out on it, and things escalated.


BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 04:47 PM Reply

Some people just do things that are not of the norm for many.

You paint your nails, and I take barefoot walks around the block.

There is nothing wrong with any of the things we do, but people do notice and make conversation about it.

It is the way things are.

We were just making conversation.

And I'd still hang out with you in real life if given the chance.

freshmaker49
freshmaker49
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club Oct. 2nd, 2012 @ 05:17 PM Reply

At 10/2/12 04:47 PM, Painbringer wrote: words

The point is when I have painted nails it reveals I am bi, I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.


BBS Signature