New Topic Respond to this Topic
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-03 16:56:09 Reply

Well, I had no idea he was gay until now.

Relevant.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-03 22:51:22 Reply

At 7/3/12 04:56 PM, GuerrilleroHeroico wrote: Relevant.

I love when confronted with arguments using the bible, so-called religious people who hate gays have nothing to respond with.

Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-03 23:35:04 Reply

At 7/3/12 10:51 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 7/3/12 04:56 PM, GuerrilleroHeroico wrote: Relevant.
I love when confronted with arguments using the bible, so-called religious people who hate gays have nothing to respond with.

I love it when intellectuals (and faux-intellectuals) start shaking religious people when homophobia comes up shouting "WHY?! WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THIS!" expecting something coherent to come out.

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-03 23:47:13 Reply

At 7/3/12 11:35 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 7/3/12 10:51 PM, Scarface wrote: I love when confronted with arguments using the bible, so-called religious people who hate gays have nothing to respond with.
I love it when intellectuals (and faux-intellectuals) start shaking religious people when homophobia comes up shouting "WHY?! WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THIS!" expecting something coherent to come out.

Well, they're on the news, really what else is he supposed to do? All he can do is ask her for her opinion on the issue and why it's her opinion.

Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-04 07:45:22 Reply

At 7/3/12 11:47 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 7/3/12 11:35 PM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 7/3/12 10:51 PM, Scarface wrote: I love when confronted with arguments using the bible, so-called religious people who hate gays have nothing to respond with.
Well, they're on the news, really what else is he supposed to do? All he can do is ask her for her opinion on the issue and why it's her opinion.

He CAN ask the opinion of a random Christian church-goer who goes to the church, or he CAN NOT ask the opinion of a random Christian church-goer who goes to the church. There's many ways to report a story.

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-04 11:18:35 Reply

At 7/4/12 07:45 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: He CAN ask the opinion of a random Christian church-goer who goes to the church, or he CAN NOT ask the opinion of a random Christian church-goer who goes to the church. There's many ways to report a story.

Well it's interesting to know if one person wants to put gays in prison camps, or if everyone in their church ALSO wants to put gays in prison camps. Don't you think that'd be something worth knowing?

Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-04 12:52:25 Reply

At 7/4/12 11:18 AM, Scarface wrote:
At 7/4/12 07:45 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: He CAN ask the opinion of a random Christian church-goer who goes to the church, or he CAN NOT ask the opinion of a random Christian church-goer who goes to the church. There's many ways to report a story.
Well it's interesting to know if one person wants to put gays in prison camps, or if everyone in their church ALSO wants to put gays in prison camps. Don't you think that'd be something worth knowing?

No, to be honest. You know that for a priest to say something like that, at least some people are going to want to high-five him after that. Not to mention, you can do sound-bytes of someone saying "oh yes, I totally agree". If it was an interview with the priest, fair game, but it's a random fan who, yes, agreed but also has no experience of talking in front of an audience without making a fool of themselves and a random fan's opinion is not worth an entire interview.

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-05 01:08:58 Reply

At 7/4/12 12:52 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: No, to be honest. You know that for a priest to say something like that, at least some people are going to want to high-five him after that. Not to mention, you can do sound-bytes of someone saying "oh yes, I totally agree". If it was an interview with the priest, fair game, but it's a random fan who, yes, agreed but also has no experience of talking in front of an audience without making a fool of themselves and a random fan's opinion is not worth an entire interview.

I agree, an interview with the priest would have been better, but at the time, he was probably under so much scrutiny and shit form everyone that he wouldn't have accepted an interview, but someone else who agrees with him, but wasn't so out in the lime light, would be willing to accept an interview and talk about the priest and what he said, what he meant, ect.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-05 03:21:54 Reply

I just found out that the first MMO to feature gay marriage got shut down on the 30th of June.

It was called Dream of Mirror Online, and I didn't even play it.

And no, the whole anti-gay thing has nothing to do with the game being shut down - It just didn't have enough players to keep it going.

HungarianSupermarket
HungarianSupermarket
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-05 07:51:51 Reply

At 7/5/12 03:21 AM, Painbringer wrote: I just found out that the first MMO to feature gay marriage got shut down on the 30th of June.

And no, the whole anti-gay thing has nothing to do with the game being shut down - It just didn't have enough players to keep it going.

I don't play games that much, but I do enjoy seeing how many secret gay relationships my sims can get away with in the sims 3.

This is filler text.
The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-05 15:25:18 Reply

At 7/5/12 07:51 AM, HungarianSupermarket wrote:
At 7/5/12 03:21 AM, Painbringer wrote: I just found out that the first MMO to feature gay marriage got shut down on the 30th of June.

I don't play games that much, but I do enjoy seeing how many secret gay relationships my sims can get away with in the sims 3.

I actually enjoy it more when it's downplayed, and doesn't consume the entire story. I feel like that really takes away from the game if a character's only personality is being gay, but I like it when it's just sort of unmentioned almost.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-05 15:32:08 Reply

At 7/5/12 03:25 PM, Scarface wrote: I actually enjoy it more when it's downplayed, and doesn't consume the entire story. I feel like that really takes away from the game if a character's only personality is being gay, but I like it when it's just sort of unmentioned almost.

All Sims are naturally bisexual, and the words straight and gay do not exist in the game. So I'm not sure if that's what you were implying.

HungarianSupermarket
HungarianSupermarket
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-05 16:15:46 Reply

At 7/5/12 03:32 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 7/5/12 03:25 PM, Scarface wrote: I actually enjoy it more when it's downplayed, and doesn't consume the entire story. I feel like that really takes away from the game if a character's only personality is being gay, but I like it when it's just sort of unmentioned almost.
All Sims are naturally bisexual, and the words straight and gay do not exist in the game. So I'm not sure if that's what you were implying.

Well where is the fun in that? I prefer to give my sims redneck names and dress them like white trash and have them cheat on their wives with every dude they come across.

Also scarface: the sims 3 is a really, really boring game once your sims have enough money to not care that their shit is on fire all over the place. I like to make it exciting by setting myself new homoerotic challenges.

This is filler text.
The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-05 19:16:42 Reply

At 7/5/12 03:32 PM, Painbringer wrote:

I was talking about games that had more of a storyline, as opposed to Sims, which has the storyline of 'do whatever the fuck you want' lol. I just think it's cool to have a character that happens to be gay without having to make that their entire character, like (I hate to criticize a show that I know you enjoy) Glee seems to do.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-05 19:22:38 Reply

At 7/5/12 04:15 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: I prefer to give my sims redneck names and dress them like white trash and have them cheat on their wives with every dude they come across.

Then you should play the console version of Sims 2 (That's right, two) and make yourself a character with romantic aspirations.

The romantics try to sleep around as much as possible without getting caught by their other lovers/spouses.

Also scarface: the sims 3 is a really, really boring game once your sims have enough money to not care that their shit is on fire all over the place.

I learned that lesson a looong time ago by using the money cheat in the original PC version of Sims 1.

The same lesson applies to having too much money, and nothing good to spend it on, in real life.

Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-05 20:06:04 Reply

At 7/5/12 07:22 PM, Painbringer wrote: The same lesson applies to having too much money, and nothing good to spend it on, in real life.

That moment exists?

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-05 22:31:59 Reply

At 7/5/12 08:06 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: That moment exists?

If you've done everything you've ever wanted to do and can't think of what to do next.

That, and you already own all your favorite cars, and have the fastest gaming supercomputer.

So yeah, it does exist.

That's why people say that money don't buy happiness.

Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-05 22:47:16 Reply

At 7/5/12 10:31 PM, Painbringer wrote: If you've done everything you've ever wanted to do and can't think of what to do next.

That, and you already own all your favorite cars, and have the fastest gaming supercomputer.

So yeah, it does exist.

That's why people say that money don't buy happiness.

I'm not particularly sure what I want, so I can't comment.

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-06 02:16:53 Reply

At 7/5/12 10:47 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: I'm not particularly sure what I want, so I can't comment.

At least you still have potential.

People who have everything (and have done everything) have hardly any.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-06 04:45:23 Reply

At 7/6/12 03:29 AM, Light wrote: I want a threesome with you guys. NOW.

I would if I could.

Also, I'm not sure if Scarface will find me ugly.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-06 11:28:11 Reply

At 7/6/12 04:45 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 7/6/12 03:29 AM, Light wrote: I want a threesome with you guys. NOW.
I would if I could.

Also, I'm not sure if Scarface will find me ugly.

I won't, now let's all find an empty tank and have at it.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-06 17:43:38 Reply

At 7/6/12 11:43 AM, ScaryPicnic wrote: i guess i'll just wank into a corner then

You can watch.

Or you can cum join us.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-06 22:15:34 Reply

On a related note, has anyone here ever been in a 3-way? 4-way?

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-06 23:51:40 Reply

At 7/6/12 10:15 PM, Scarface wrote: On a related note, has anyone here ever been in a 3-way? 4-way?

3-Way back in 2005.

That was the one and only time.

I even posted about it.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-07 00:29:39 Reply

At 7/6/12 11:51 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 7/6/12 10:15 PM, Scarface wrote: On a related note, has anyone here ever been in a 3-way? 4-way?
3-Way back in 2005.

2012 and I've never had a 2-way.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-07 02:26:10 Reply

At 7/7/12 12:29 AM, Scarface wrote: 2012 and I've never had a 2-way.

You're saying you're still a virgin?

You did say two-way, right?

Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-07 12:31:56 Reply

At 7/7/12 02:26 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 7/7/12 12:29 AM, Scarface wrote: 2012 and I've never had a 2-way.
You're saying you're still a virgin?

You did say two-way, right?

Yes, and yes.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-07 16:11:42 Reply

At 7/7/12 12:31 PM, Scarface wrote: Yes, and yes.

Don't worry, it's easy to get laid at 18.

Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-07 17:47:34 Reply

At 7/7/12 04:11 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 7/7/12 12:31 PM, Scarface wrote: Yes, and yes.
Don't worry, it's easy to get laid at 18.

All you need is some chloroform, a van, some rope and an elastic band. A knife and a condom is optional.

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2012-07-07 19:45:41 Reply

At 7/7/12 05:47 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: All you need is some chloroform, a van, some rope and an elastic band. A knife and a condom is optional.

Ironically, Scarface has a far better chance of getting raped.