Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

  • 273,957 Views
  • 9,840 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-19 19:53:50 Reply

At 9/19/11 07:51 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/19/11 07:39 PM, Scarface wrote: I don't really have any lady friends that I'm closer with than I am with my guy friends.
I can't wait to see you post here after you marry one of your guy friends.

You wish.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-19 20:08:10 Reply

At 9/19/11 07:53 PM, Scarface wrote: You wish.

I didn't say it had to be any of your current friends from school.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-19 20:18:07 Reply

At 9/19/11 08:08 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/19/11 07:53 PM, Scarface wrote: You wish.
I didn't say it had to be any of your current friends from school.

I've got my eyes on a few people, but no one I know personally.

I'm just unable to find my self attracted to my friends. It's just too awkward I guess.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-20 01:38:32 Reply

At 9/19/11 08:18 PM, Scarface wrote: I've got my eyes on a few people, but no one I know personally.

I'm just unable to find my self attracted to my friends. It's just too awkward I guess.

Oh you silly goose.


BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-20 01:49:29 Reply

At 9/19/11 08:18 PM, Scarface wrote: I've got my eyes on a few people, but no one I know personally.

Are you going to break the ice with any of them?

I'm just unable to find my self attracted to my friends. It's just too awkward I guess.

My high school reunion in July was pretty awkward. That and I came out to some of the people there that day.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-20 06:54:52 Reply

At 9/20/11 01:49 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/19/11 08:18 PM, Scarface wrote: I've got my eyes on a few people, but no one I know personally.
Are you going to break the ice with any of them?

I might some day, but I really don't know them that well.

I'm just unable to find my self attracted to my friends. It's just too awkward I guess.
My high school reunion in July was pretty awkward. That and I came out to some of the people there that day.

Was it awkward before? Or did your coming out experience make it more awkward for you?


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-20 07:02:38 Reply

All you guys can serve in the army now. CBS says so.


Steam | Letterboxd | AllPoetry | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Member since: Jun. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-20 09:48:04 Reply

At 9/20/11 07:02 AM, J-Rex wrote: All you guys can serve in the army now. CBS says so.

Everyone here is American.


This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-20 14:51:40 Reply

At 9/20/11 09:48 AM, Lost-Chances wrote:
At 9/20/11 07:02 AM, J-Rex wrote: All you guys can serve in the army now. CBS says so.

I dont even know what your talking about :P

Everyone here is American.

I'm not. I'm English.


BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-20 15:37:18 Reply

At 9/20/11 09:48 AM, Lost-Chances wrote: Everyone here is American.

Do I detect sarcasm?

I am Canadian.

Also, I would (probably) only enlist if my country were actually being invaded.

Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-20 16:11:22 Reply

No at 120:01 A.M. last night they got rid of "Don't Ask Don't Tell" in America.


Steam | Letterboxd | AllPoetry | Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-20 16:39:15 Reply

At 9/20/11 04:11 PM, J-Rex wrote: No at 120:01 A.M. last night they got rid of "Don't Ask Don't Tell" in America.

I've always considered DADT to be an essential step in the transition towards gay acceptance in the military.

Next step: Gay sex used as part of military discipline.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-20 17:48:57 Reply

At 9/20/11 04:11 PM, J-Rex wrote: No at 120:01 A.M. last night they got rid of "Don't Ask Don't Tell" in America.

Excellent. Even still, I don't think I'd ever really enlist unless America, or one of it's close allies (my buddies in the UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, ect.) was being invaded. However, that's unlikely, because the days of conventional warfare are over.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-20 18:18:24 Reply

At 9/20/11 05:48 PM, Scarface wrote: I don't think I'd ever really enlist unless America, or one of it's close allies (my buddies in the UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, ect.) was being invaded.

Careful when you say "close allies" or you might end up defending Isreal against a horde of enemies in the final battle of World War III.

However, that's unlikely, because the days of conventional warfare are over.

You may have been led to believe that the wars of the future will be fought with lasers and robots, and maybe even nukes, but if recent wars are any indication, it's still all about guns and tanks and bombs and jets and missiles, so you'll be in for quite a long bloodbath.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-20 19:47:37 Reply

At 9/20/11 06:18 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/20/11 05:48 PM, Scarface wrote: I don't think I'd ever really enlist unless America, or one of it's close allies (my buddies in the UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, ect.) was being invaded.
Careful when you say "close allies" or you might end up defending Isreal against a horde of enemies in the final battle of World War III.

However, that's unlikely, because the days of conventional warfare are over.
You may have been led to believe that the wars of the future will be fought with lasers and robots, and maybe even nukes, but if recent wars are any indication, it's still all about guns and tanks and bombs and jets and missiles, so you'll be in for quite a long bloodbath.

I was leaning more toward nukes. Every conventional currently being fought involves at least one undeveloped country, meaning a poor-ass country that can make terrorist attacks, but can be no means afford anything close to an invasion.\

WW3 won't happen, but for a nuclear stand off and some silence.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-21 16:09:44 Reply

At 9/20/11 07:47 PM, Scarface wrote: WW3 won't happen, but for a nuclear stand off and some silence.

It will, but under a different name.

Also, no nation, except for maybe Russia, has enough nukes to wipe the USA off the map, because after one attack USA will wipe them.

So long as human populations are high, and guns need to be sold, there will always be conventional wars.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-21 17:53:32 Reply

At 9/21/11 04:09 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/20/11 07:47 PM, Scarface wrote: WW3 won't happen, but for a nuclear stand off and some silence.
It will, but under a different name.

Also, no nation, except for maybe Russia, has enough nukes to wipe the USA off the map, because after one attack USA will wipe them.

They don't need to take it out completely. If you took out D.C, New York, Chicago, LA,

So long as human populations are high, and guns need to be sold, there will always be conventional wars.

Not between developed countries, though.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-21 18:09:22 Reply

At 9/21/11 05:53 PM, Scarface wrote: They don't need to take it out completely. If you took out D.C, New York, Chicago, LA,

Russia will take out every single target all at once.

But what about poor countries? How are they going to deliver the nukes?

Not between developed countries, though.

Anything can happen.

Even the best of allies can turn enemies over one single incident.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-21 18:33:45 Reply

At 9/21/11 06:09 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/21/11 05:53 PM, Scarface wrote: They don't need to take it out completely. If you took out D.C, New York, Chicago, LA,
Russia will take out every single target all at once.

My point exactly, by simply doing that, they can basically sink all of USA without necessarily killing everyone.

But what about poor countries? How are they going to deliver the nukes?

Again, my point exactly. They still participate in conventional warfare, not nukes.

Not between developed countries, though.
Anything can happen.

Even the best of allies can turn enemies over one single incident.

I suppose you're right, but few want that to happen after seeing the destruction of both World Wars, so most politicians are very careful about that.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-21 19:00:53 Reply

At 9/21/11 06:33 PM, Scarface wrote: My point exactly, by simply doing that, they can basically sink all of USA without necessarily killing everyone.

As soon as Russia launches all their nukes, the US will launch all their nukes, and millions will die. Then the fallout radiation will kill off the rest of the world's population.

Again, my point exactly. They still participate in conventional warfare, not nukes.

And those countries have the home field advantage when it comes to conventional war.

I suppose you're right, but few want that to happen after seeing the destruction of both World Wars, so most politicians are very careful about that.

But politicians often use wars to boost their popularity.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-21 19:18:16 Reply

At 9/21/11 07:00 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 9/21/11 06:33 PM, Scarface wrote: My point exactly, by simply doing that, they can basically sink all of USA without necessarily killing everyone.
As soon as Russia launches all their nukes, the US will launch all their nukes, and millions will die. Then the fallout radiation will kill off the rest of the world's population.

So WW3 with nukes is unlikely, but it's still more likely than conventional WW3.

Again, my point exactly. They still participate in conventional warfare, not nukes.
And those countries have the home field advantage when it comes to conventional war.

But they're in no position t mount any kind of an invasion on anyone, like one of our (US's) allies.

I suppose you're right, but few want that to happen after seeing the destruction of both World Wars, so most politicians are very careful about that.
But politicians often use wars to boost their popularity.

After a decade in Afghanistan and nearly as long in Iraq, most governments in Europe and North America are steering away from that.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-21 19:26:33 Reply

Guys, the doctrine of Mutually Assured Destruction is getting pretty far off topic...


¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥
¥ ¥
Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-21 19:35:56 Reply

At 9/21/11 07:26 PM, Malachy wrote: Guys, the doctrine of Mutually Assured Destruction is getting pretty far off topic...

Well, it started with gays in the military. Anyway.....yay, another score for the gays.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-21 19:47:50 Reply

At 9/21/11 07:35 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 9/21/11 07:26 PM, Malachy wrote: Guys, the doctrine of Mutually Assured Destruction is getting pretty far off topic...
Well, it started with gays in the military. Anyway.....yay, another score for the gays.

Mutually Assured Gaystruction (MAG)


¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥
¥ ¥
Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-21 20:51:10 Reply

At 9/21/11 07:47 PM, Malachy wrote:
At 9/21/11 07:35 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 9/21/11 07:26 PM, Malachy wrote: Guys, the doctrine of Mutually Assured Destruction is getting pretty far off topic...
Well, it started with gays in the military. Anyway.....yay, another score for the gays.
Mutually Assured Gaystruction (MAG)

Oh, you. We want to rape the world, not destroy (gaystroy?) it.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Member since: Jun. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-21 21:27:14 Reply

At 9/21/11 07:47 PM, Malachy wrote:
At 9/21/11 07:35 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 9/21/11 07:26 PM, Malachy wrote: Guys, the doctrine of Mutually Assured Destruction is getting pretty far off topic...
Well, it started with gays in the military. Anyway.....yay, another score for the gays.
Mutually Assured Gaystruction (MAG)

I recall that game being pretty damn awesome.


This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-22 17:55:33 Reply

Here's something I thought up:

If a major drug company invented a pill that temporarily cures gayness, and has the same side effects as an antidepressant (antigaypressant lol), would any of you take it?

Scarface
Scarface
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-22 18:07:56 Reply

At 9/22/11 05:55 PM, Painbringer wrote: Here's something I thought up:

If a major drug company invented a pill that temporarily cures gayness, and has the same side effects as an antidepressant (antigaypressant lol), would any of you take it?

I'm not a fan of mind-altering pills in general, so no, but I would probably consider it.


Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
uncommonvalor
uncommonvalor
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-23 03:29:52 Reply

At 9/22/11 05:55 PM, Painbringer wrote: Here's something I thought up:

If a major drug company invented a pill that temporarily cures gayness, and has the same side effects as an antidepressant (antigaypressant lol), would any of you take it?

probably, i wont lie

HungarianSupermarket
HungarianSupermarket
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-09-23 07:11:51 Reply

At 9/22/11 05:55 PM, Painbringer wrote: Here's something I thought up:

If a major drug company invented a pill that temporarily cures gayness, and has the same side effects as an antidepressant (antigaypressant lol), would any of you take it?

And stop getting the best of both worlds? Nah.


This is filler text.
The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature