00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

560,623 Views | 8,189 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-07 19:39:50

At 3/7/11 06:57 PM, Scarface wrote: Maybe we could have rage sex?

I was thinking "But hey, you're too young!" then I realized you would have to be of legal age to drink at a NG meet.

Even better yet: We could have a rage orgy!

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-07 21:28:13

At 3/7/11 07:39 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 3/7/11 06:57 PM, Scarface wrote: Maybe we could have rage sex?
I was thinking "But hey, you're too young!" then I realized you would have to be of legal age to drink at a NG meet.

Even better yet: We could have a rage orgy!

Angry sex is always the best.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-07 22:32:07

At 3/7/11 09:28 PM, Scarface wrote: Angry sex is always the best.

Sado-masochistic sex is better.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-08 06:58:22

At 3/7/11 10:32 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 3/7/11 09:28 PM, Scarface wrote: Angry sex is always the best.
Sado-masochistic sex is better.

Sex with someone you love is best.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-08 15:22:13

At 3/8/11 06:58 AM, Scarface wrote: Sex with someone you love is best.

Pfft. Love is overrated.

Or maybe I just fallen out of love. I dunno.

I'm not an affectionate person - Or so I been told.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-08 17:25:29

At 3/8/11 03:22 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 3/8/11 06:58 AM, Scarface wrote: Sex with someone you love is best.
Pfft. Love is overrated.

Or maybe I just fallen out of love. I dunno.

I'm not an affectionate person - Or so I been told.

I would go without sex if it meant going to bed with someone I loved.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-08 17:33:30

At 3/8/11 05:25 PM, Scarface wrote: I would go without sex if it meant going to bed with someone I loved.

Ironically, that situation is typical for most married men - Not because they want to, but because their wife doesn't want have (as much) sex anymore.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-08 17:53:59

At 3/8/11 05:33 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 3/8/11 05:25 PM, Scarface wrote: I would go without sex if it meant going to bed with someone I loved.
Ironically, that situation is typical for most married men - Not because they want to, but because their wife doesn't want have (as much) sex anymore.

I love sex, but I would settle for two player video games, then cuddling and talking till we fall asleep.

That sounds even gayer than gay sex.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-08 18:55:21

At 3/8/11 05:53 PM, Scarface wrote: I love sex, but I would settle for two player video games, then cuddling and talking till we fall asleep.

So you'll revert back to your pre-adult ways? My relationship is a lot like that, but my BF isn't really into video games.

Gay, and nerdy.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-08 19:05:48

At 3/8/11 06:55 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 3/8/11 05:53 PM, Scarface wrote: I love sex, but I would settle for two player video games, then cuddling and talking till we fall asleep.
Gay, and nerdy.

I don't mind, the person I like is a bit nerdy. Sadly, I don't think he's gay. He doesn't have a girlfriend, though, so I can always dream.

How do you know if a person is gay if they're not incredibly incredibly flambouyant and flaming?

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-08 19:33:01

At 3/8/11 07:05 PM, Scarface wrote: I don't mind, the person I like is a bit nerdy. Sadly, I don't think he's gay. He doesn't have a girlfriend, though, so I can always dream.

I find that closet gays tend to open up a few years after high school. Just wait and see - And check their Facebook info from time to time.

How do you know if a person is gay if they're not incredibly incredibly flambouyant and flaming?

I can usually tell by their face.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-08 19:39:12

At 3/8/11 07:33 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 3/8/11 07:05 PM, Scarface wrote: I don't mind, the person I like is a bit nerdy. Sadly, I don't think he's gay. He doesn't have a girlfriend, though, so I can always dream.
I find that closet gays tend to open up a few years after high school. Just wait and see - And check their Facebook info from time to time.

It says interested in women. I hope that's only a cover up.

I can usually tell by their face.

He doesn't look, dress, or act gay, but he's not a huge 'sports' person either.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-08 19:59:33

At 3/8/11 07:39 PM, Scarface wrote: It says interested in women. I hope that's only a cover up.

Mine says interested in men. But yeah, I hope so too.

Unless he has a public photo of himself, there is no way I can help you. Also, my method has a learning curve.

Also, you're basing your opinion of what gays look like on old stereotypes.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-08 20:12:34

At 3/8/11 07:59 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 3/8/11 07:39 PM, Scarface wrote: It says interested in women. I hope that's only a cover up.
Mine says interested in men. But yeah, I hope so too.

Unless he has a public photo of himself, there is no way I can help you. Also, my method has a learning curve.

Also, you're basing your opinion of what gays look like on old stereotypes.

True, I wouldn't want to go out with a stereotype gay anyway. Still, I just really want him to be gay.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-08 23:32:12

At least for me, I feel like sex is an important aspect of relationships. It may not be as important as the romantic side, but it's still significant and I don't think that I could be with someone whom I wasn't interested in sexually or who wasn't sexually interested in me. But, that's not to say that that's the case for everyone. It's just my personal feelings about what I want.

I have a pretty high quality gaydar, so a lot of times I can just tell.

Also, if facebook doesn't tell you or if other people don't know, it's not too likely that he would be interested in dating you due to the fact that that's strong evidence to say he's not ready to come out yet. But, if he is out, you can probably find ways of weaseling it out of his friends.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-09 06:56:10

At 3/8/11 11:32 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote:
At least for me, I feel like sex is an important aspect of relationships. It may not be as important as the romantic side, but it's still significant and I don't think that I could be with someone whom I wasn't interested in sexually or who wasn't sexually interested in me. But, that's not to say that that's the case for everyone. It's just my personal feelings about what I want.

Well that's fair enough for you, because you're an adult, but I'm in highschool, so chances are neither one of us is ready for sex.

Also, if facebook doesn't tell you or if other people don't know, it's not too likely that he would be interested in dating you due to the fact that that's strong evidence to say he's not ready to come out yet. But, if he is out, you can probably find ways of weaseling it out of his friends.

I know, I guess I"ll just have to wait and see.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-09 13:33:01

At 3/7/11 05:20 PM, Painbringer wrote: (and fights) could happen.

I would like to watch. But you best go all out so its not boring.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-09 15:03:00

At 3/9/11 06:56 AM, Scarface wrote: Well that's fair enough for you, because you're an adult, but I'm in highschool, so chances are neither one of us is ready for sex.

His profile says 16. I'd hardly call that adult.

I know, I guess I"ll just have to wait and see.

That'll be a few more years yet.

And speaking of not being ready for sex: Last night's Glee episode was all about sex ed in school, and Kurt (the main gay guy) who says he's not ready for sex, would plug his ears and go "LA-LA-LA" every time his (new) boyfriend tries to teach him about the mechanics of sex.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-09 15:06:25

At 3/9/11 01:33 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I would like to watch. But you best go all out so its not boring.

I'd hate to have a nosebleed after so many years of not having one.

The worst was when I was a child, and it lasted for over two hours! Also, I laid back and swallowed all the blood. It was awful.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-09 15:43:11

At 3/9/11 03:03 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 3/9/11 06:56 AM, Scarface wrote: I know, I guess I"ll just have to wait and see.
That'll be a few more years yet.

I don't care for Glee.

But yeah, that sucks that it'll take a while before a gay person who isn't flaming comes out of the closet.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-09 20:19:32

At 3/9/11 03:43 PM, Scarface wrote:
who isn't flaming comes out of the closet.

Random question time. Do you (by you I kind of mean anyone who will bother to reply) find the flaming gay type people attractive / sexy? I personally don't. I don't know if I am meant to or not but I just don't like that type of person. speaking stereotypically I can't stand their extreme lisps they just get irritating to listen to, can't stand the way they dress and have their hair and generally present themselves, I can't stand their over the top whatever walk style it is it looks stupid, and of course can't stand the way everything has to be about them being gay. I just find none of those points attractive if anything it just turns me away.

So how do you feel about those types of people? hot or not?

And if I didn't tick of every stereotype trait please finish for me I don't want to not be fully offensive to someone that might see this and be everything I said above.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-09 21:36:40

At 3/9/11 08:19 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: So how do you feel about those types of people? hot or not?

Not. I don't mind someone who's feminine, but if they're just a complete faggot (if black people can say the N word then I can say faggot), then I just find them annoying.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-10 00:29:38

At 3/9/11 08:19 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 3/9/11 03:43 PM, Scarface wrote:
who isn't flaming comes out of the closet.
Random question time. Do you (by you I kind of mean anyone who will bother to reply) find the flaming gay type people attractive / sexy?

No. I have no interest in anyone who becomes a stereotype of themself.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-10 03:26:05

I did fall for one guy who was rather flamy/femmy, but he turned me down because he already had a 'straight' boyfriend, and I later said something that offended him enough to drop me as a friend on Facebook.

And no, I'm not talking about Chron - This guy I knew from the '90s, before he came out, and the last time I saw/spoke to him was 2008.

I could have had him as a BF had I been there when he came out, but he made it clear he's more interested in my truly straight brother.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-10 16:18:00

I think I prefer quieter people. I'm loud and obnoxious enough for two people.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-10 17:07:31

At 3/10/11 04:18 PM, Scarface wrote: I think I prefer quieter people. I'm loud and obnoxious enough for two people.

Are you saying you want to be in a relationship with two guys instead of one?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-10 17:12:29

At 3/10/11 05:07 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 3/10/11 04:18 PM, Scarface wrote: I think I prefer quieter people. I'm loud and obnoxious enough for two people.
Are you saying you want to be in a relationship with two guys instead of one?

No, I meant that I'm obnoxious enough for myself and the other person. Learn to count.

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-10 17:42:10

My best friend's best friend is a horribly obnoxious and assholish flamer. I used to have another best friend who was best friends with him too, and that's back when I was dying for anything I could get. So ashamed I let him give me oral.. I think he's why I hate "faggots." I've never met a more fucked up whore of a human being.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-10 18:06:18

At 3/10/11 05:42 PM, camobch0 wrote: I think he's why I hate "faggots." I've never met a more fucked up whore of a human being.

So you hate him for being a promiscuous flamer? Not everyone feels the need to be tied down by a relationship.

Also, flamers are just extremely proud to be who they are.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2011-03-10 18:20:19

At 3/9/11 09:36 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 3/9/11 08:19 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: So how do you feel about those types of people? hot or not?
Not. I don't mind someone who's feminine, but if they're just a complete faggot (if black people can say the N word then I can say faggot), then I just find them annoying.

Yes on the contrary I really like feminine people, but there is a broad line between being feminine and being flaming :p

Also to other post cant be bothered to copy paste I love quiet people myself to, not because I am obnoxious and loud though as I am quiet myself also, not sure of obnoxious up to others to decide but 2 quiet people likely wouldnt work out well but if it did likely have everyone else thinking it was awkward between the 2 when they saw them not talking etc but thats just how they are :p

BBS Signature