New Topic Respond to this Topic
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-22 18:14:02 Reply

At 11/22/10 05:44 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: Also, I'm no longer bi rep of the LGBTQ club I used to be one at. Something to do with laughing at a hanging gay...

How could you laugh at a gay man hanging?

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-22 18:33:18 Reply

At 11/22/10 06:14 PM, Scarface wrote:

Maybe if he was naked, and had a huge death boner.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-22 18:39:43 Reply

At 11/22/10 06:33 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 11/22/10 06:14 PM, Scarface wrote:
Maybe if he was naked, and had a huge death boner.

I just came.

Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-22 18:44:28 Reply

At 11/22/10 06:39 PM, Scarface wrote:
I just came.

Congrats, you are a borderline necrophiliac!

Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-22 18:50:12 Reply

At 11/22/10 06:44 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 11/22/10 06:39 PM, Scarface wrote:
I just came.
Congrats, you are a borderline necrophiliac!

YAY!

But seriously, back to me being lonely and depressed....how did you cope with not being able to see anyone while you were in the closet? I'm sad a lot, because I want to be with someone, someone I can share my love with, but I can't without risking losing all of my friends.

Also, I'm still sad about Silentkat leaving forever.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-22 19:15:12 Reply

At 11/22/10 06:50 PM, Scarface wrote:
How did you cope with not being able to see anyone while you were in the closet?

For one, I had no real friends in high school, just classmates I interacted with from time to time. And two, I called other boys gay.

There were other boys not in my school who I became friends with, and three of them had some gay in them. I played dare with two of them on separate occasions - Sadly, I've lost all of them.

Also, I'm still sad about Silentkat leaving forever.

I'm not.

I'm a bit angry at him.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-22 19:17:14 Reply

At 11/22/10 07:15 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 11/22/10 06:50 PM, Scarface wrote:
How did you cope with not being able to see anyone while you were in the closet?
For one, I had no real friends in high school, just classmates I interacted with from time to time. And two, I called other boys gay.

I'm sorry you went through that in Highschool. Were you openly gay? Or just open to a few people?

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-22 19:31:02 Reply

At 11/22/10 07:17 PM, Scarface wrote:
I'm sorry you went through that in Highschool. Were you openly gay? Or just open to a few people?

I was totally in the closet until my adult years after high school and college.

Though I did pass around my own brand of interracial bi hentai in my last years of high school.

*Sigh*

I sometimes with I had come out in high school. But I was afraid of what my parents might do to me if they found out I was gay.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-22 20:15:29 Reply

At 11/22/10 07:31 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 11/22/10 07:17 PM, Scarface wrote:
I was totally in the closet until my adult years after high school and college.

Though I did pass around my own brand of interracial bi hentai in my last years of high school.

*Sigh*

I sometimes with I had come out in high school. But I was afraid of what my parents might do to me if they found out I was gay.

My family was cool about it. I was worried that (since we're Catholic) they'd try to convert me, but instead they were overly political correct about it, and asked 'Doesn't that offend you!?' whenever there was a racy gay joke on tv.

Again, though, most of my friends, if not all, would leave me if they found out I was gay.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-22 21:13:50 Reply

At 11/22/10 08:15 PM, Scarface wrote:
My family was cool about it.

Your lucky. When I fessed up, my mom cried, and my grandma tried to sweet talk me into reconsidering my gayness. My dad died a few months prior, so he couldn't kick my ass. It's been over 5 years since I came out, and my parents are cool with it.

I was worried that (since we're Catholic) they'd try to convert me,

My family and boyfriend's family are catholic too.

but instead they were overly political correct about it, and asked 'Doesn't that offend you!?' whenever there was a racy gay joke on tv.

I only get offended by misuse of the word gay, and the idea that it is a choice.

Again, though, most of my friends, if not all, would leave me if they found out I was gay.

I might have gained a (boy)friend or two if I was out in high school - Actually, there was at least one other in my special-ed class who later told me he was gay: He was forced out of the closet by a mean female teacher who accused him of sexual harassment - Coming out was his only defense, and the teacher got fired. I had a 3some with him and my BF the day I first met my BF, and posted about it on NG. Also, I chose my BF over him because of distance, and he was already in relationship. Not sure where he is now.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-23 07:05:10 Reply

At 11/22/10 09:13 PM, Painbringer wrote: I might have gained a (boy)friend or two if I was out in high school - Actually, there was at least one other in my special-ed class who later told me he was gay: He was forced out of the closet by a mean female teacher who accused him of sexual harassment - Coming out was his only defense, and the teacher got fired. I had a 3some with him and my BF the day I first met my BF, and posted about it on NG. Also, I chose my BF over him because of distance, and he was already in relationship. Not sure where he is now.

Damnit, I'm gonna be a virgin forever. You had threesomes in highschool. I have had one relationship with a girl for one week. Damnit.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-23 14:38:45 Reply

At 11/23/10 07:05 AM, Scarface wrote:
Damnit, I'm gonna be a virgin forever. You had threesomes in highschool. I have had one relationship with a girl for one week. Damnit.

*Footpalm*

I only had two threesomes in my life, and both were in 2005 - Almost four years after I graduated. And they both involved my current boyfriend.

I did, however, play with one of my bro's friends in '98 and '99, but he was from another school, and both times were during the summer. No sex though.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-23 16:25:44 Reply

At 11/23/10 02:38 PM, Painbringer wrote: I did, however, play with one of my bro's friends in '98 and '99, but he was from another school, and both times were during the summer. No sex though.

Oh. Still, I wish I had a boyfriend....

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-23 17:51:57 Reply

At 11/23/10 04:25 PM, Scarface wrote:

Outing yourself may be the only way to get a BF in highschool - I could not do it mostly because of my parents, but you can.

Other than that, you could wait 'till you're 18 and try dating sites.

Or, you could sign up on gay.com at your age and chat with other local teens.

Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-23 18:04:26 Reply

At 11/23/10 05:51 PM, Painbringer wrote: I could not do it mostly because of my parents, but you can.

I won't

Other than that, you could wait 'till you're 18 and try dating sites.

I don't know...

Hmm...not a bad idea.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-23 18:27:35 Reply

At 11/23/10 04:25 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 11/23/10 02:38 PM, Painbringer wrote: I did, however, play with one of my bro's friends in '98 and '99, but he was from another school, and both times were during the summer. No sex though.

Aww I'll be.

Also "only 2 threesomes" Most of us have never had 1 and you brush 2 off!!!

Also, about the loneliness in closet thing, it is a bit annoying, but then again there is more the issue of knowing for sure what you are etc before you end up coming out, then again not being able to be with someone when your thinking about if you are really gay etc isn't to helpful to be honest. How do you know if you are or not if can't test it sigh.

I've had 1 relationship myself since I came out, well 1 as a whole didn't have any before. It was good but when it ended it was really bad, not used to that still effects me a bit as well as the obvious emotional problems it kind of rose the question of am I actually really shit as a boyfriend or can I not give pleasure or something else bad, will never know I guess and just have to hope not.

To the thing of dating websites and that gay.com etc, I don't know but I don't really feel comftable with those sort of things. I have that constant thought that instead of getting a relationship just get someone who wants to fuck me once then fuck of or something, I'm much more of the relationship type so have that constant dread of trying sites.

Also the coming out thing, after keeping it in for a few months after I came to grips with it with help from NG people, seriously NG is surprisingly good at things like that...but anyway eventually when I was in the middle of hating myself I came out to my mother, who gladly is fine with it, my father on the other hand would probably beat me to death or something so I made the point of never being near him again. Sadly unlike NG and mother the school, despite being the 16-19 age bracket were all immature twats and couldn't seem to accept it, I guess its a good thing to find out which "friends" aren't good to have though when you let a few would be close friends know about your sex only to have them go behind your back and tell everyone and never talk to you nicely again...
I guess it's just that it was in a small town, people around such a place couldn't seem to understand that people can be different. Oh and of course my work, like hell I'm ever letting anyone there know I'm gay I'd be fired instantly as a heathen. So all in all my coming out hasn't exactly treated me well.

Oh also finally lost chances, sucks to be removed just for finding something funny. Are gay people not allowed to find anti gay things funny then? I was never aware of that.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, NekoMika's Legacy!

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-23 18:33:03 Reply

At 11/23/10 06:27 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: when you let a few would be close friends know about your sex only

Oh I meant preference not going around telling everyone about being a male or having sex :p

Also another bad thing about growing up in such a closed minded place, I'm the only bloody gay person I've ever known who is close by, or at least one that ever opened up, so it's not exactly like I could ever relate to anyone...

BBS Signature
Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-23 18:33:12 Reply

At 11/22/10 06:13 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote:
At 11/22/10 05:44 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: Also, I'm no longer bi rep of the LGBTQ club I used to be one at. Something to do with laughing at a hanging gay...
Wait, what? Something like that begs a bit more explaination..?

Well, the LGBT society teamed up (I use this in the most loosest terms possible) with the TV/Film society to show Milk. Only one other member showed up, which was the vice-president, a pretty butch lesbian who is very into the film from what I can tell. At one point, Harvey Milk, the main character, comes home to find his partner hung. I laughed my head off and the vice-president got very offended.

From what I can tell, the decision to kick me off was above the heads of the reps and welfare officers, leaving the chairman, vice-president and treasurer. The chairman that didn't turn up so he could go watch Harry Potter, the very offended vice president and the treasurer who is dating the vice president. I never stood a chance. I'm still a member, just they felt that I shouldn't represent the group with such a dark sense of humour, even if I understand the importance of the film and I really want to campaign for bisexual related issues.

...Oh, but of course I can still help out for their AIDS day event. Of course...

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-23 18:48:48 Reply

At 11/23/10 06:33 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: At one point, Harvey Milk, the main character, comes home to find his partner hung. I laughed my head off and the vice-president got very offended.

Hung? LOL - He was well hung alright!

But seriously, you should never use the word hung when dealing with a hanging.

Is that what you found so funny?

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-23 19:18:38 Reply

For being the head of a type of diversity club she really can't handle people with different views on things can she...

Well with a leader like that I don't see the club doing that much anyway, the first comment against her and it would be all "your mean how dare you evil homophobic person" geez he called you a dyke (is that the current lesbian insult thing?) how bad...

BBS Signature
HungarianSupermarket
HungarianSupermarket
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-23 20:03:27 Reply

If anything I'd say being able to laugh at anti-gay humour is a sign of confidence in your sexuality. But then again I don't run any groups that have an image to keep up. It's good that you are still participating in it though. Who knows, maybe you can work your way back up there.

This is filler text.
The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-23 20:17:29 Reply

At 11/23/10 08:03 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: If anything I'd say being able to laugh at anti-gay humour is a sign of confidence in your sexuality. But then again I don't run any groups that have an image to keep up. It's good that you are still participating in it though. Who knows, maybe you can work your way back up there.

If I was thrown down due to my humor then I wouldn't want to kiss ass to get back up, if they are so insecure they can't handle a bit of humor fuck them.
Of course I'm not lost-chances, but if I was then this.

BBS Signature
Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-23 20:58:33 Reply

At 11/23/10 08:17 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 11/23/10 08:03 PM, HungarianSupermarket wrote: If anything I'd say being able to laugh at anti-gay humour is a sign of confidence in your sexuality. But then again I don't run any groups that have an image to keep up. It's good that you are still participating in it though. Who knows, maybe you can work your way back up there.
If I was thrown down due to my humor then I wouldn't want to kiss ass to get back up, if they are so insecure they can't handle a bit of humor fuck them.
Of course I'm not lost-chances, but if I was then this.

I'm taking things as they go. I'm not admitting I'm wrong for laughing because it's my own sense of humour (well, at least not "admit" honestly) but I'm not telling them to go fuck themselves for good. I'll likely attend an event or three, I just wouldn't be going out of my way to go to them. I'm debating if to use Wednesday to help the club or to play D&D.

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-23 23:03:45 Reply

At 11/23/10 08:58 PM, Lost-Chances wrote: I'm taking things as they go. I'm not admitting I'm wrong for laughing because it's my own sense of humour (well, at least not "admit" honestly) but I'm not telling them to go fuck themselves for good. I'll likely attend an event or three, I just wouldn't be going out of my way to go to them.

Yea, I wasnt suggesting to go and tell them all to fuck off but to not kiss up to get back when you had your right to find something funny.

I'm debating if to use Wednesday to help the club or to play D&D.

D&D, more fun.

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-24 23:23:13 Reply

At 11/23/10 06:04 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 11/23/10 05:51 PM, Painbringer wrote:
Hmm...not a bad idea.

Sooooo...

Have you tried it yet?

JohnnyWang
JohnnyWang
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate

I don't take revenue from my profile.
TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-25 12:44:40 Reply

At 11/25/10 10:25 AM, JohnnyWang wrote: I'll just leave this here.

Well, looks like I won't be coming out any time soon!

Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-25 15:47:49 Reply

At 11/25/10 10:25 AM, JohnnyWang wrote: I'll just leave this here.

I suddenly feel so safe...

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-25 15:53:18 Reply

If some angry homophobe threatened me and my boyfriend, I would probably go into a demonic rage, beat him to the ground, and stomp on his head until it bursts open like a pumpkin.

Lost-Chances
Lost-Chances
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Gay/bisexual Users Club 2010-11-25 18:19:19 Reply

At 11/25/10 03:53 PM, Painbringer wrote: If some angry homophobe threatened me and my boyfriend, I would probably go into a demonic rage, beat him to the ground, and stomp on his head until it bursts open like a pumpkin.

This works if:
A: The person comes alone.
B: The defender is strong enough.

Neither are close to likely for me.

This too will pass.
Memento mori

BBS Signature