Art Forum Collab: The Wall
I remember when everyone and their mother was starting an art forum collab. The whole page of posts would be filled, and half would never be completed. Well I haven't seen any in a LONG while now, so I've decided to bring back an old tradition here and revamp it with a little something added to the style :)
We're going to make a wall, with your original ideas and work. The wall will scroll left to right, along the sidewalk and skyline. When entrants stop or slow for the most part, I will call the topic closing, and begin to assemble our work together. I'll post a link to the completed and uploaded flash submission... PROFIT!
1. Use real graphic editing software. Sorry, but MSPaint distorts the hell out of anything when saved as a .jpg, and the poor quality is not acceptable.
2. Your image must remain 550x450 when you post it here to be added!
3. Make sure your image flows correctly so the edges are the same as the template so it will fit with the next.
4. Limit of 3 completed works will be accepted by each user.
5. Be sure to tag your work somewhere ON THE WALL! (Add your user-name however you want)
6. The sidewalk must remain in place and in-tact
7. The sky color must remain #0099FF
8. Anything goes, be creative. Just make sure your design is your own work and does not break forum rules or portal submission rules.
9. You are permitted to use more than one template for your work, but be sure to post in the correctly separated pieces.
If any others rules or guidelines are needed once the entrants are added, I'll be sure to post the in BOLD TEXT so you may see them. Remember to read or at least skim through the entire topic before you post!
I'll start with the template piece: