Be a Supporter!

Kingdom Hearts sound effects

  • 15,142 Views
  • 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
whitewannabe
whitewannabe
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Kingdom Hearts sound effects 2008-07-15 11:25:48 Reply

I'm wanting to rip the sound effects from the PS2 game Kingdom Hearts 2. I have absolutely NO idea how to do this. Could anyone help?

Damon-Good
Damon-Good
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Kingdom Hearts sound effects 2008-07-15 15:02:23 Reply

At 7/15/08 11:25 AM, whitewannabe wrote: I'm wanting to rip the sound effects from the PS2 game Kingdom Hearts 2. I have absolutely NO idea how to do this. Could anyone help?

Here ! Try this ! www.kh-vids.net

Saikex
Saikex
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Kingdom Hearts sound effects 2010-05-03 18:45:52 Reply

Yo that wasnt too helpful.

Do you have any yourself?

At 7/15/08 03:02 PM, Damon-Good wrote:
At 7/15/08 11:25 AM, whitewannabe wrote: I'm wanting to rip the sound effects from the PS2 game Kingdom Hearts 2. I have absolutely NO idea how to do this. Could anyone help?
Here ! Try this ! www.kh-vids.net
Gravey
Gravey
  • Member since: Jan. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Musician
Response to Kingdom Hearts sound effects 2010-05-03 18:54:32 Reply

At 5/3/10 06:45 PM, Saikex wrote: Yo that wasnt too helpful.

Do you have any yourself?

Considering the thread is two years old, I doubt he will be paying much attention to this thread to reply. :-P


BBS Signature
Usernamemyarse
Usernamemyarse
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to Kingdom Hearts sound effects 2010-05-04 03:57:16 Reply

At 5/3/10 06:45 PM, Saikex wrote: Yo that wasnt too helpful.

Do you have any yourself?

Go to youtube, find a vid using that effect, go to http://www.video2mp3.net/ and download the sundtrack of the vid, then use Audacity to edit the track.


BBS Signature