Be a Supporter!

Following Cericon's example

  • 2,118 Views
  • 73 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
MexicanGun
MexicanGun
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Following Cericon's example 2008-07-12 23:43:00 Reply

Well, it was fun while it lasted.


wut

BBS Signature
Ryan
Ryan
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to Following Cericon's example 2008-07-12 23:45:34 Reply

At 7/12/08 11:36 PM, Skybolt-DX wrote: Well NG, that was a rather fun run I had.

It gave me quite a few laughs.

Even though I'm a guy, I still want to be the Queen Bitch of Newgrounds.

Can I? Please NG?

=3

Get in Paltalk so I can record you apologize to all of Newgrounds for giving everyone false erections.

Nobody likes false erections.

Then yes, you can be as gay as your heart desires.

Skybolt-DX
Skybolt-DX
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Following Cericon's example 2008-07-12 23:51:17 Reply

At 7/12/08 11:45 PM, Ryan wrote:
At 7/12/08 11:36 PM, Skybolt-DX wrote: Well NG, that was a rather fun run I had.

It gave me quite a few laughs.

Even though I'm a guy, I still want to be the Queen Bitch of Newgrounds.

Can I? Please NG?

=3
Get in Paltalk so I can record you apologize to all of Newgrounds for giving everyone false erections.

Nobody likes false erections.
Then yes, you can be as gay as your heart desires.

One, I hate Paltalk.

And two.

I don't have a mic.

Lol =3

Anybody who has me on Xbox Live knows I'm a guy.

I remember playing CoD4 once with a bunch of NG users.

=3


Eeeyup~

BBS Signature
Cericon
Cericon
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Following Cericon's example 2008-07-12 23:54:54 Reply

Anyone else love E-Drama?
I came seven times in this thread.


BBS Signature
eyeothestorm
eyeothestorm
  • Member since: Apr. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Following Cericon's example 2008-07-12 23:57:06 Reply

At 7/12/08 11:54 PM, Cericon wrote: Anyone else love E-Drama?
I came seven times in this thread.

I love it too, guilty. I can't fuck with you anime-lovers man, it's bad for me.


Hero to the world.

BBS Signature
Cericon
Cericon
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Following Cericon's example 2008-07-13 00:04:30 Reply

At 7/12/08 11:57 PM, eyeothestorm wrote:
At 7/12/08 11:54 PM, Cericon wrote: Anyone else love E-Drama?
I came seven times in this thread.
I love it too, guilty. I can't fuck with you anime-lovers man, it's bad for me.

Oh yeah, this thread and the thread I hijacked was just fucking hilarious.
E-Drama is so funny. I'd love to disprove another E-Tranny, but, NewGround's supply of them is done.


BBS Signature
SlipperyMooseCakes
SlipperyMooseCakes
  • Member since: May. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Following Cericon's example 2008-07-13 00:25:28 Reply

I'm the only real girl.

Ryan
Ryan
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to Following Cericon's example 2008-07-13 00:34:20 Reply

At 7/13/08 12:25 AM, SlipperyMooseCakes wrote: I'm the only real girl.

The cutest of them all. <3

KL3
KL3
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Following Cericon's example 2008-07-13 16:30:13 Reply

At 7/13/08 12:25 AM, SlipperyMooseCakes wrote: I'm the only real girl.

Excluding me, of course.


BBS Signature
Bolo
Bolo
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to Following Cericon's example 2008-07-13 16:59:08 Reply

Wow, this is lame.

I didn't find any solid evidence in the first post of this thread that would definitively suggest this particular user is male, contrary to "her" claims. I expected when that suggestive picture was posted that the image would subsequently be linked to some other site, thereby giving definite proof that Skybolt-DX was, in fact, a man.

But shaky and unfounded claims were all I'd discovered, and it was a bit of a disappointment, as I am one who is wholly interested in the drama scene here on the BBS. So that made it all the more strange that Skybolt would give up the charade so quickly (by the second page of this thread!), without putting up a good fight, and pointing out systematically that not a single decent point was raised in the topical post beyond merely circumstantial evidence.

If there's one thing I've learned about arguing on this BBS, it's that you should never yield the high ground to your opponent, no matter how fundamentally flawed your argument is. Then you can leave the argument on your own terms, rather than at the point of your opponent's sword.

I came in here expecting a to-the-death struggle, with Skybolt-DX using the fairly solid argument that the topical post is largely invalid, as a starting point, and then progressing to hurtful character attacks å la cellardoor6, to shame and intimidate "her" accusers into submission, by dredging up incidents from their past.

You disappoint me. This is pussy drama.


BBS Signature
Sk8erGirl13
Sk8erGirl13
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Following Cericon's example 2008-07-13 20:38:07 Reply

At 7/13/08 04:59 PM, Bolo wrote: You disappoint me. This is pussy drama.

Or you're just mad that you didn't think of this yourself.

Rooster
Rooster
  • Member since: May. 26, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Artist
Response to Following Cericon's example 2008-07-13 20:44:53 Reply

Shouldn't I get some credit for making the post that made him say that?

Yghrulez
Yghrulez
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Following Cericon's example 2008-07-13 21:29:10 Reply

At 7/12/08 11:25 PM, Zoraxe7 wrote: There are no girls on the internet. Silly.

29. In the Internet, all girls are men and all kids are undercover FBI agents.

At 7/13/08 08:38 PM, Sk8erGirl13 wrote: Or you're just mad that you didn't think of this yourself.

That's a mighty fine alt ya got dere ma'am.

Sk8erGirl13
Sk8erGirl13
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Following Cericon's example 2008-07-13 21:37:26 Reply

At 7/13/08 09:29 PM, Yghrulez wrote:
At 7/13/08 08:38 PM, Sk8erGirl13 wrote: Or you're just mad that you didn't think of this yourself.
That's a mighty fine alt ya got dere ma'am.

Read my profile info before you jump to conclusions and make an idiot out of yourself.