New Topic Respond to this Topic
LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Buster 2008-07-12 14:35:38 Reply

Hey guys, wow it as been ages since I've posted anything in the art section. The other day I was starting to get stressed out about how much programming I've been doing this summer and how it was making my head hurt, which is when I reminded myself that drawing is a hobby I like as much (if not more) than programming, so I decided to crank something out and this is what I came up with.

It was pretty interesting actually, I really had no idea what the heck I wanted to draw, to give you an idea of how lost, random, spontaneous and free form this drawing was I'll go ahead and let you know I originally was planning on drawing a guy with a guitar :D

Leave me some feedback.

Buster

Zombie-Pimp
Zombie-Pimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Buster 2008-07-12 14:47:09 Reply

Nice, the colour scheme works, and the shading is very detailed. I also like the swirls on his pants, and his brick shoes.

To improve, work on his chest, its the only part of the anatomy that really doesn't look right to me.

ComputerizedParanoia
ComputerizedParanoia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Buster 2008-07-12 15:32:39 Reply

Everything about this drawing is off, the actual art is good, but...the anatomy, the color scheme? Everything in this drawing is quite 100%

BBS Signature