00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Command & Conquer Crew

10,589 Views | 186 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-02 14:22:23

At 8/2/08 08:46 AM, Twone wrote:
At 8/2/08 05:01 AM, hunt34 wrote: i just played the Red Alert 3 beta and it amazing.
There's a beta...?

yes its on the website and you used to be able to get in it by buying Kanes Wrath which i did when it came out but i dont think you can anymore.

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-02 17:26:22

oh and does anyone else have the red alert 3 beta because i want to play someone online in it!

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-03 10:02:04

At 8/2/08 05:26 PM, hunt34 wrote: oh and does anyone else have the red alert 3 beta because i want to play someone online in it!

I'm jealous :(
I wanna try RA3 now >(

On the quest to rid this world from World of Warcraft

My Newgrounds account ---- Command and Conquer Crew ---- Computer Construction Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-04 06:58:15

Come'on people, don't let this thread die off. There must be more C&C fans than this.

My Newgrounds account ---- Command and Conquer Crew ---- Computer Construction Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-04 11:48:10

I love command and conquer games. Only problem is that I wasn't able to afford the latest one (tiberium wars) and I still have zero hour. I wanted to know if tiberium wars is any better. Is it more challenging or fun? Is it worth getting it or should I just wait a bit more for it to fall in the bargain bin? Will it graphically rape my box without lube? It runs zero hour fine (a bit of lag but otherwise alright).

Oh and the stealth general is my absolute fave.

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-06 06:01:50

At 8/4/08 11:48 AM, MikeRomanul wrote:

to play against or to play?

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-06 10:15:24

At 8/4/08 11:48 AM, MikeRomanul wrote: I love command and conquer games. Only problem is that I wasn't able to afford the latest one (tiberium wars) and I still have zero hour. I wanted to know if tiberium wars is any better. Is it more challenging or fun? Is it worth getting it or should I just wait a bit more for it to fall in the bargain bin? Will it graphically rape my box without lube? It runs zero hour fine (a bit of lag but otherwise alright).

nice. we must play online. NOW

Will it graphically rape my box without lube?

Yes. The Graphics on tiberium wars are SOOOOO HIGH.

Theres a beta... ?

Yeah, you buy it kanes wrath.

yes its on the website and you used to be able to get in it by buying Kanes Wrath which i did when it came out but i dont think you can anymore

i recently got tiberium wars and kanes wrath, and i got the key, but do i have to install kanes wrath to get the beta? (and if i do get on it wanna play online?)

Come'on people, don't let this thread die off. There must be more C&C fans than this.

i know! but most of them are in Video Games Forums. :(

ok people, overall, I HAD NO IDEA ANYONE POSTED IN THIS, lol. it was like a few days after i posted for like the Bump ^.^ post on page 4, i left for a few days and a week, and i come back with like 10 new posts. lol.

To think what one knows is to know. to know is thinking what one thinks. Wait, what?

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-07 05:26:11

you dont need to install kanes wrath to play red alert 3 you just need to use the beta key

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-07 16:33:16

At 8/7/08 05:26 AM, hunt34 wrote: you dont need to install kanes wrath to play red alert 3 you just need to use the beta key

Nobody said that you need to install it. They just said that you gotta buy Kane's Wrath to get the beta key, but you don't need to buy it, if a friend or somebody gave you the beta key.

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-07 16:34:47

Oh, you guys should add a link to this thread in your signature. It should bring some people in.

Please :)

Sorry for double posting.

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-11 16:04:21

At 8/6/08 10:15 AM, Mtypenguim wrote: nice. we must play online. NOW

Eeehh.. I don't like playing online. It's always laggy. Your units glitch move. I just can't set up a quick strategy.

On a completely unrelated note. I like to use the air general, fill up a combat chopper with 6 rocket launchers and 2 snipers, get about 4 of those choppers filled with the same stuff and go rape the enemy.

Seriously. The only thing that can take them down is the USA laser truck thing. It has a missile defense system, snipers always take out infantry and you have 6 rocker launchers to deal with vehicles. It's AWESOME.

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-12 16:29:03

At 8/11/08 04:04 PM, MikeRomanul wrote:
At 8/6/08 10:15 AM, Mtypenguim wrote: nice. we must play online. NOW
Eeehh.. I don't like playing online. It's always laggy. Your units glitch move. I just can't set up a quick strategy.

for some reason it ownt let me download it :(

On a completely unrelated note. I like to use the air general, fill up a combat chopper with 6 rocket launchers and 2 snipers, get about 4 of those choppers filled with the same stuff and go rape the enemy.

lol thats wut i do with computers that ground units wont kill, lol.
i mostly get like 5 combat chinooks, and get 1 sniper in each, so more missiles.

most people wouldnt send infantry to kill air, lol. (sometimes if theres a lot of inf getting sent to ur base, just completly fill like a chinook with snipers, and 2 spots with missle guys to kill vehicles.

Seriously. The only thing that can take them down is the USA laser truck thing. It has a missile defense system, snipers always take out infantry and you have 6 rocker launchers to deal with vehicles. It's AWESOME.

dont forget about the gattling cannon, emp system, gattling tank, and quad! lol
either way they are good, but the way i kil enemies, is pwn them with choppers. i build my base, then make a airfield to make a strat center, then make several air drop zones (trust me, if u have alot its like u never stop gaining money)
then just spam airfields wherever u can, then send the waypoints to one spot, and put like 3 in each. then after 2 are like done, add 4, then arfter 2 are done add 5, (ect)

but one thing, that most people forget, make DEFENSES. You dont know how valuable those things can be, trust me.

To think what one knows is to know. to know is thinking what one thinks. Wait, what?

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-13 13:55:15

Am I the only one to use superweapons to annihilate the enemy? I also use the bombs and stuff you get from the general upgrades.

And then I build a wall of patriot missile systems, so that the enemy doesn't get to my base :)

But I use that strategy only against the bots.

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-13 13:56:18

Umm, does anyone now when Red Alert 3 is coming out? Maybe I should pre-order it?

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-13 15:48:56

At 8/13/08 01:56 PM, Patonki wrote: Umm, does anyone now when Red Alert 3 is coming out? Maybe I should pre-order it?

Dunno when it comes out, but pre-ordering might be a good idea if you want it as soon as it's available.

I just read the press release for it, and it sounds pretty cool. I might have to buy it when it comes out, but I'll probably end up waiting until it comes down a bit in price. I'm still addicted to RA2 and Yuri's Revenge -- I play those games all the time still.

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-13 16:40:58

At 8/13/08 01:55 PM, Patonki wrote: Am I the only one to use superweapons to annihilate the enemy? I also use the bombs and stuff you get from the general upgrades.

And then I build a wall of patriot missile systems, so that the enemy doesn't get to my base :)

Which superweapons? China, USA, GLA? I use the stealth general and when normal units don't work very well I just spam scud lanchers and hide them all.

"OUR NEW CAMO NETTING HAS ARRIVED!"

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-14 12:38:40

Umm, I always use USA. The others suck.

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-14 16:28:19

At 8/13/08 01:55 PM, Patonki wrote: Am I the only one to use superweapons to annihilate the enemy? I also use the bombs and stuff you get from the general upgrades.

yeah u are. lol.

i make more of a collage of systems, cause for different reasons.

same here

At 8/13/08 01:56 PM, Patonki wrote: Umm, does anyone now when Red Alert 3 is coming out? Maybe I should pre-order it?

idk they havent had a date yet i dont think

At 8/13/08 03:48 PM, NEVR wrote:
Dunno when it comes out, but pre-ordering might be a good idea if you want it as soon as it's available.

I just read the press release for it, and it sounds pretty cool. I might have to buy it when it comes out, but I'll probably end up waiting until it comes down a bit in price. I'm still addicted to RA2 and Yuri's Revenge -- I play those games all the time still.

im only addicted to generals zh.

At 8/13/08 04:40 PM, MikeRomanul wrote:

Which superweapons? China, USA, GLA? I use the stealth general and when normal units don't work very well I just spam scud lanchers and hide them all.

"OUR NEW CAMO NETTING HAS ARRIVED!"

i dont like to cheat like that, i NEVER use superweapons unless like i have to.

My favorite team is GLA Toxin Gen

first i make supply center, have 5 workers being built in CC, send a worker out to secure different supply docks, and when there going i make barracks. then i make toxin networks aroudn the docks, make a network at my base and put like 3 or 2 workers in so i can build faster round the docks, when those defenses are up, i make my base defenses while making supply centers around the docks. While doing that i already have an arms dealer with about 3 scorpions with scorpion rocket upgrade done. I do this all on The map Fallen Empire, with 10000$ to start with.

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-15 10:57:41

I don't get it. You make a crew dedicated to Command and Conquer, and then it turns out that the only game you play is Generals, which as a matter of fact isn't even remotly related to Command and Conquer. Except for the name.

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-15 20:10:27

At 8/15/08 10:57 AM, Patonki wrote: I don't get it. You make a crew dedicated to Command and Conquer, and then it turns out that the only game you play is Generals, which as a matter of fact isn't even remotly related to Command and Conquer. Except for the name.

How is it not related? Command & Conquer is just a name for the people who created the series. And Apparently they made generals to. And dude that doesnt mean i dont have any other games for C&C!!!

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-16 17:01:20

Playing the final Allied mission of RA2 (the one with the Elite Black Guard around the Kremlin) makes me wish I could have black as my player colour in skirmishes and whatnot. ;_;

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-16 19:44:49

At 8/15/08 10:57 AM, Patonki wrote: I don't get it. You make a crew dedicated to Command and Conquer, and then it turns out that the only game you play is Generals, which as a matter of fact isn't even remotly related to Command and Conquer. Except for the name.

If what you said was true, Red Alert also wouldn't meaning the original and only its sequels and other games made in that universe would count. That would be uncalled for, besides its really just the same thing with different plots, units, and nations.

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-17 05:20:46

hey everone i have every game and was wondering if anyone else thoght that a new C&C game with YURI , because he is cool being the only mind control, mutation, and cloneing team

dont u see there bodys burning decolate and full of yearning dying from anticipation chocking from entoxication

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-17 15:14:34

At 8/16/08 07:44 PM, JaconWes wrote: If what you said was true, Red Alert also wouldn't meaning the original and only its sequels and other games made in that universe would count. That would be uncalled for, besides its really just the same thing with different plots, units, and nations.

Notice that Red Alert happens before Command and Conquer in the same universe. And it contains Tiberium. Generals doesn't have anything in common with the Command and Conquer series.

Generals is a good RTS, but I feel the name doesn't fit with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-19 04:37:17

hey was just playin when i realized a weird problem in c&c generals where a GLA rpg trooper can get a upgrade called armor percing rockets but rpg stands for rocket propeled grenade

dont u see there bodys burning decolate and full of yearning dying from anticipation chocking from entoxication

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-21 15:03:46

At 8/19/08 04:37 AM, 7thkiller wrote: hey was just playin when i realized a weird problem in c&c generals where a GLA rpg trooper can get a upgrade called armor percing rockets but rpg stands for rocket propeled grenade

Lol, there's a lot more inaccuracies in Command And Conquer (like how the GLA soldiers sway side to side when they shoot their gun but every bullet hits). Consider it an upgrade for whatever the RPG troopers shoot.

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-08-27 13:38:47

At 8/19/08 04:37 AM, 7thkiller wrote: hey was just playin when i realized a weird problem in c&c generals where a GLA rpg trooper can get a upgrade called armor percing rockets but rpg stands for rocket propeled grenade

EA fails. Maybe they upgrade them to RPRs. (Rocket Propelled Rockets)

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-09-03 10:28:59

This thread must not die!

BBS Signature

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-09-03 10:32:56

At 7/7/08 07:45 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Also, Red Alert 1 was the first game I ever got, along with Sim City 2000.

me too, except i got red alert 2

mmm... spam...

Gain cool points!

Response to Command & Conquer Crew 2008-09-03 12:38:12

Only just found this crew. I've owned every single C&C game since Red Alert on the PC. Me and my brothers are huge fans on the series. RA3 is great, been playing the BETA so much, can't wait for the full release.

BBS Signature