New Topic Respond to this Topic
Mtypenguim
Mtypenguim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 6th, 2008 @ 08:27 PM Reply

Hey! This is a crew where all the gamers that LOVE Command & Conquer games come to discuss, give tips about, help with missions, ect. about C&C!!! (Command & Conquer).

First, i searched for a Command & Conquer crew, but i couldnt find anything, not even any single game crew/clubs. Then i asked Blue Hippo and it was ok with him.

Ok, now that i have the reason for this crew, here are the Rules.

RULES:
NO
SPAMMING WHATSOEVER, got it?
No Flaming
No Picture flaming (unless a picture of whats happening wrong with game, ect)
No chatting about hacks (Mods for the game are ok, i have one myself)
No Illegal actions towards EA (hatefulness, but you can joke)
Please, and i mean please be nice to everyone here, they just wanna talk about a game they love.
Please ignore ingnorant people, please
Please
, this is not a complete chat forum. we are here to help and invite people to play with us, we dont make 15 down word posts, atleast say something thats worth typing.

Ok, to join, all you have to say what C&C games you play, and tell us your favorite stuff and why you wanna join. Anything other, we WILL JUST IGNORE YOU (if spamming or flaming).

Ok, i got that stuff out of the way, so i have C&C Generals, C&C Generals Zero Hour, C&C Red Alert 2, C&C Red Alert 2 Yuris revenge, Renegade, tiberian sun, and tiberian sun expansion pack. (i dont really play the last 3, since im so addicted to generals zero hour and red alert 2)

Now, who wants to play some C&C Generals ZH??? (My favorite game!!!)

To think what one knows is to know. to know is thinking what one thinks. Wait, what?
Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature
Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 6th, 2008 @ 11:50 PM Reply

I LOVE Command and Conquer games. Count me in! I have Red Alert 2, Yuri's Revenge, Renegade, Generals, and C&C3. I absolutely cannot wait for Red Alert 3. It's killing me!

BBS Signature
Mtypenguim
Mtypenguim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 7th, 2008 @ 10:16 AM Reply

I know me 2! But for some reason, EA Games is hasing trouble with the internet! i could play generals, bad company, online! i just started up my addiction again for generals ZH (hehehe) but i wanted to get used 2 it again on the internet, then i got unconnectable ownteded

To think what one knows is to know. to know is thinking what one thinks. Wait, what?
Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 7th, 2008 @ 12:39 PM Reply

ARMOURED BEARS AND ATTACK DOLPHINS.

*orgasm*

Mtypenguim
Mtypenguim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 7th, 2008 @ 12:54 PM Reply

At 7/7/08 12:39 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: ARMOURED BEARS AND ATTACK DOLPHINS.

*orgasm*

lol, i dont know what the armoured bears are? but the attack dolphins are from red alert 2. lol.

(i feel stupid but i dont know what that post meant, lol)

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature
Patonki
Patonki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 7th, 2008 @ 02:18 PM Reply

Not to spoil the fun, but isn't there another C&C crew/club?

On the quest to rid this world from World of Warcraft
My Newgrounds account ---- Command and Conquer Crew ---- Computer Construction Crew

BBS Signature
Mtypenguim
Mtypenguim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 7th, 2008 @ 02:20 PM Reply

No, i searched i couldnt find 1, unless its on like the pages 6-10 (this is a search of ALL forums)

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature
Patonki
Patonki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 7th, 2008 @ 02:27 PM Reply

Well anyways, I have C&C First decade, so that's all the C&C games with expansions, except C&C3. And as happens to be, I have C&C3 :)

So, count me in.

My Newgrounds account ---- Command and Conquer Crew ---- Computer Construction Crew

BBS Signature
Patonki
Patonki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 7th, 2008 @ 02:29 PM Reply

At 7/7/08 02:20 PM, Mtypenguim wrote: No, i searched i couldnt find 1, unless its on like the pages 6-10 (this is a search of ALL forums)

I found this

BBS Signature
Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 7th, 2008 @ 02:54 PM Reply

At 7/7/08 02:29 PM, Patonki wrote: I found this

That is the clubs and crews regulars lounge. It has often been mistaken for Command and Conquer.

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 7th, 2008 @ 06:03 PM Reply

At 7/7/08 02:29 PM, Patonki wrote: I found this

Noob mistake. GO SIT IN THE CORNER! ;P

Anyways, I love Command & Conquer. I have Red Alert; RA2; Yuri's Revenge; Tiberian Sun; and Empire: Battle for Dune. My favourite by far is RA2 and the expansion pack, Yuri's Revenge. In fact, I've been taking a trip down memory lane today and playing the last couple of Soviet missions on RA2, which has been fun.

The best part is going through it all a second time and exploring the maps a bit more, and making sure you destroy ALL of the enemy units, and not just the ones you need to destroy to fulfill the objectives.

Count me in, yo.

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 7th, 2008 @ 07:44 PM Reply

At 7/7/08 12:54 PM, Mtypenguim wrote: lol, i dont know what the armoured bears

ARMOURED BEARS

ARMOURED BEARS

ARMOURED BEARS

Command & Conquer Crew

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 7th, 2008 @ 07:45 PM Reply

Also, Red Alert 1 was the first game I ever got, along with Sim City 2000.

Mtypenguim
Mtypenguim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 7th, 2008 @ 07:46 PM Reply

Anyways, I love Command & Conquer. I have Red Alert; RA2; Yuri's Revenge; Tiberian Sun; and Empire: Battle for Dune. My favourite by far is RA2 and the expansion pack, Yuri's Revenge. In fact, I've been taking a trip down memory lane today and playing the last couple of Soviet missions on RA2, which has been fun.

The best part is going through it all a second time and exploring the maps a bit more, and making sure you destroy ALL of the enemy units, and not just the ones you need to destroy to fulfill the objectives.

Count me in, yo.

Me too, i took a trip down memory lane 2!!!! I dont play tiberian sun and that stuff, just got it in like 5 disk package, well you should get generals zerohour, its REALLY awesome and isnt fast-paced like redalert 2 (it has realistic measurements, ect.) also for yuris revenge, i havent played it in a while and i got it uninstalled (idk?) and im trying to look for the cd-key right now.

Also BBM, Lol.

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature
Mtypenguim
Mtypenguim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 7th, 2008 @ 07:48 PM Reply

At 7/7/08 07:45 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Also, Red Alert 1 was the first game I ever got, along with Sim City 2000.

Do you have red alert 2? that was the first C&C game i ever got, its fun.... XD

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature
Gu-rrilla
Gu-rrilla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 7th, 2008 @ 07:50 PM Reply

At 7/7/08 07:48 PM, Mtypenguim wrote: Do you have red alert 2? that was the first C&C game i ever got, its fun.... XD

Probie!

My favorite games were C&C: Generals: Zero Hour and C&C Red ALert 1+2.

Tiberium Wars was crap.

Mtypenguim
Mtypenguim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 7th, 2008 @ 08:56 PM Reply

At 7/7/08 07:50 PM, Gu-rrilla wrote:
At 7/7/08 07:48 PM, Mtypenguim wrote: Do you have red alert 2? that was the first C&C game i ever got, its fun.... XD
Probie!

Tiberium Wars was crap.

yeah,generals is aalso my favoite XD

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature
Mtypenguim
Mtypenguim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 7th, 2008 @ 11:34 PM Reply

gosh, EA games is acting wierd, i cant play online!!!! i wanna play some AOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature
Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 8th, 2008 @ 12:15 AM Reply

Yeah, same. My brother got it as a birthday present, I think. He got bored of it one day and showed me how to play it. I've been hooked ever since.

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 8th, 2008 @ 12:28 AM Reply

At 7/8/08 12:15 AM, Twone wrote: Yeah, same. My brother got it as a birthday present, I think. He got bored of it one day and showed me how to play it. I've been hooked ever since.

It's possible to get bored of RA2?! Who knew... I play it all the time, and I'm still nowhere near bored of it. Doubt I'll ever get bored of it TBH -- it's a timeless classic ;P

BBS Signature
Patonki
Patonki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 8th, 2008 @ 03:37 AM Reply

At 7/7/08 07:50 PM, Gu-rrilla wrote:
Probie!

Tiberium Wars was crap.

Nah, the best are C&C1, and Red Alert 2. C&C3 isn't awesome, but it certainly is better than generals, in my opinion.

BBS Signature
JaconWes
JaconWes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 8th, 2008 @ 05:42 AM Reply

Ah Command and Conquer, does any agree with me when saying that Yuri is more evil than Kane? I'm pretty sure not many would agree but eh. I'd like to join btw, I have the Decade Edition, and plan to get Red Alert 3 when it comes out. Ahhhhh Armoured Bear Calvary :D.

Mtypenguim
Mtypenguim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 8th, 2008 @ 10:29 AM Reply

Yeah, same. My brother got it as a birthday present, I think. He got bored of it one day and showed me how to play it. I've been hooked ever since.

I got RA2 From my older brothers friend playing it at my house on a laptop, i wanted to play but they wouldnt let me, so i told me mom if we could buy it......you get it.

It's possible to get bored of RA2?! Who knew... I play it all the time, and I'm still nowhere near bored of it. Doubt I'll ever get bored of it TBH -- it's a timeless classic ;P

Yeah, but i ditched it for a while for generals ZH, (SORRY RA2!!!!) and i had a more fun time. More realistic stuff, not building stuff inside a bar then just randomly conjuring it on the battlefield.....lol.

Nah, the best are C&C1, and Red Alert 2. C&C3 isn't awesome, but it certainly is better than generals, in my opinion.

I actually havent played C&C1 or C&C3, just C&C2, its wierd.

Ah Command and Conquer, does any agree with me when saying that Yuri is more evil than Kane?

I agree!!!

I'm pretty sure not many would agree but eh. I'd like to join btw, I have the Decade Edition, and plan to get Red Alert 3 when it comes out. Ahhhhh Armoured Bear Calvary :D.

idk what the decade edition is, so pwease tell me? :3

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature
Ledgey
Ledgey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 8th, 2008 @ 10:53 AM Reply

I'm joining, C&C has been a pinnacle of my interest in RTS games and has continued to entertain me ever since I started with the original a few years back. My ongoing favourite in the series is RA2. I was never a big fan of Generals though, Tiberium Wars was much better.

I have high expectations with RA3 and to better RA2 they need to do so much.
Though I guess Armored Bears are a good start.

GT - LedgeyNG, Steam - Ledgey91, PSN - LedgeyNG

BBS Signature
Mtypenguim
Mtypenguim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 8th, 2008 @ 11:00 AM Reply

At 7/8/08 10:53 AM, Ledgey wrote: I'm joining, C&C has been a pinnacle of my interest in RTS games and has continued to entertain me ever since I started with the original a few years back. My ongoing favourite in the series is RA2. I was never a big fan of Generals though, Tiberium Wars was much better.

Hey, im a fan a generals. well, a big fan. a LARGE fane of generals (zero hour) but lets not fight, were here to tell the people what we feel about eveything!

I have high expectations with RA3 and to better RA2 they need to do so much.

So do i :3

lol, yeah

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature
Patonki
Patonki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 8th, 2008 @ 11:18 AM Reply

At 7/8/08 10:29 AM, Mtypenguim wrote: idk what the decade edition is, so pwease tell me? :3

The Decade Edition contains all the C&C to this day, except C&C3. And it's damn cheap, 30 euros for a packet that has 6 awesome games :) (No comments about Orange Box) And it has all the expansion up to date.

BBS Signature
Mtypenguim
Mtypenguim
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 8th, 2008 @ 11:27 AM Reply

At 7/8/08 11:18 AM, Patonki wrote:
At 7/8/08 10:29 AM, Mtypenguim wrote: idk what the decade edition is, so pwease tell me? :3
The Decade Edition contains all the C&C to this day, except C&C3. And it's damn cheap, 30 euros for a packet that has 6 awesome games :) (No comments about Orange Box) And it has all the expansion up to date.

u live in europe? dang, i hate europeans, THEY SUCK!!!! im jk, they have cool accents that i envy :3

so do u have generals ZH?

Funniest Thread Ever

BBS Signature
JaconWes
JaconWes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 8th, 2008 @ 02:22 PM Reply

At 7/8/08 10:29 AM, Mtypenguim wrote: I agree!!!

YOU MY FRIEND GET A TESLA COIL!

idk what the decade edition is, so pwease tell me? :3

It basically holds every C&C game from the original all the way up to Generals (This Includes all the expansions).

Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 8th, 2008 @ 02:25 PM Reply

At 7/8/08 10:53 AM, Ledgey wrote: I have high expectations with RA3 and to better RA2 they need to do so much.

First online game I play, I will make nothing but armored bears.

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to Command & Conquer Crew Jul. 8th, 2008 @ 02:30 PM Reply

At 7/8/08 11:27 AM, Mtypenguim wrote: they have cool accents that i envy

Wait, what?