00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cosoden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Level Collab

84,545 Views | 1,507 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-19 13:00:54

At 7/19/08 12:51 PM, 51lver wrote: okay sorry for double post but here is the credits so far..i need to add a quick bit of scrolling text showing all the names again and some other information(songs used etc)
anything you guys want me to do to it ?

~51lver

i have made a scrolling text credits you will need to add to them but this may help you out it a .swf file
hold on no its .fla, HERE
also make it hold for a few seconds at the end and maybe have a black fade in and fade out it would look better, its a great effrt tho, well done

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-19 15:00:40

Aight, eveyrbody:
Funky has almost finished the menu, so that means he needs some info about your guys.
It's a short thing, doesn't have to be longer than 2 lines.
If you'll view the menu ( a few pages back, page 14 I think), you'll get the general idea ;)
So, just post a short comment about yourself!

for me just write ultimate god ruler of the world and future owner of newgrounds lolz.

Fosho:
"Lazy FBF animator that draws nicely with a mouse. His inspiration is Johnny Utah..In a totally MANLY WAY, aight?"

that's what i have on my user page :P

Viva Mexico Cabrones

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-19 15:50:32

We need your REALNAME, FIRST and LAST.please

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-19 16:19:01

Funky, I just sent you my information via PM.

Does anyone have any comments on my new preview?

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-19 16:50:36

At 7/19/08 12:51 PM, 51lver wrote: okay sorry for double post but here is the credits so far..i need to add a quick bit of scrolling text showing all the names again and some other information(songs used etc)
anything you guys want me to do to it ?

~51lver

I hope you're cutting the song, though :)

Oh and at the end, when all parts are showed, just make something display at the black space.
Perhaps something like: "The End" ?

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-19 16:59:05

At 7/19/08 04:19 PM, Trickee wrote: Funky, I just sent you my information via PM.

Does anyone have any comments on my new preview?

ok thanks i replyed to it, and to improve you animation:

add sound fx, flash kit is good for all that. make it longer maybe add another fact, like you can whip a chain, or you cant tie up a chain or chains are good for your health, add screen effects maybe?

I need your full name in the bio as well

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-19 17:59:29

I still think it needs a bit more contrast.
What Funky said... I didn't have that problem.
Filters are alright now. Just make sure the text is a bit clearer! ;D
It's perfect then!

When you say the text needs to be a bit clearer, what text are you talking about. Do you mean the '27' and '28' text?

CUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUN TCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCU NTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTC UNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNT CUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNT

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-19 18:03:01

At 7/19/08 01:00 PM, funkycaveman wrote: hold on no its .fla, HERE

Can we see a .swf plx?

Also, I forget who made the menu, but you should put an extra page (or just something in the extras) with author informations of everyone in the collab. Just name, some kind of icon/picture thingeh, part number + levels blah blah blah.

It's just a nice little touch ^_^

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-19 18:37:41

At 7/19/08 01:00 PM, funkycaveman wrote: i have made a scrolling text credits you will need to add to them

umm thanks but no thanks i was already half way through doing it anyway i just didn't post it, and i got unexpected file ofrmat on that .FLA =S i'm using flash 8.0

I hope you're cutting the song, though :)
Oh and at the end, when all parts are showed, just make something display at the black space.
Perhaps something like: "The End" ?

once it is done i'll cut the song down to size so it doesn't just stop
and yeh at the end i'll have the end and then an option to go to the menu or play it straight again

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-19 18:48:16

At 7/19/08 06:03 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 7/19/08 01:00 PM, funkycaveman wrote: hold on no its .fla, HERE
Can we see a .swf plx?

Also, I forget who made the menu, but you should put an extra page (or just something in the extras) with author informations of everyone in the collab. Just name, some kind of icon/picture thingeh, part number + levels blah blah blah.

It's just a nice little touch ^_^

no you cant cos its pointless but if you really want to HERE its not even complete, but there you go and with the menu HERE is the new updated link

i am filleing the about me sections atm, mine(part 3) ,part 8 and 51lvers are complete atm

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-19 21:01:49

At 7/19/08 03:50 PM, funkycaveman wrote: We need your REALNAME, FIRST and LAST please

Artist: K-Guare
Description: [Insert Description Here]

Yep, thats the description.

what

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 02:42:50

Here is something not related to my part - Link. Could be used as an animated banner for the main menu? Or a footer?

CUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUN TCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCU NTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTC UNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNT CUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNTCUNT

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 05:55:39

At 7/20/08 02:42 AM, NVERTIGO wrote: Here is something not related to my part - Link. Could be used as an animated banner for the main menu? Or a footer?

Where did all you guys get that same idea?
First Funky: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/190708/8 5206_credits.php
And now you :P

It looks nice, though I don't have any idea where we can put this.

Perhaps somewhere in the menu, but you'll have to ask Funky for that one. ;)
-----------------

Also, Tommy and MarcyVF said 'no' due too much work, pitty...

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 10:25:26

Here is something not related to my part - Link. Could be used as an animated banner for the main menu? Or a footer?

i prefer this version to funky's (no offence funky) but it has the icons on it as well
maybe have it scrolling accross the bottom of the main menu bit or something

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 11:39:43

Here my lvl 39 preview. http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/200708/4 1745_ng_user_collab.php?lightbox
when it loads press the space bar.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 12:06:16

Not looking too bad so far. I just hope to see some nice hacky-slash action ^_^

That's a point - how violent are we allowed to be? I have a plan for the end of my part, but I dunno how much gore you're allowing. I can easily tone it down if we're not aiming for R rated though.

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 12:13:06

i will get K-guares description in and then post a new preview soon,

51lver, that ok i didnt spnd long on that small credits scroller, about 2 mins so NVERTIGOS version could be used but it may be too distracting in the menu and there probs isnt enough space unless you tell me good place to put it, you can scrap mine, it wasnt finished anyway. i dont take offence mate! lol. i am willing to put it in but with the waves moving as well in the BG, it may be too animated i could break apart the waves so they dont animate then resize andrearrage the stage and then slow down the credits a bit, and at the start stop it for a few secs cos you cant really read the first few names, parts 1 and 2. i will have a completed menu scene page soon, not with bios but with the correct pics. thanks for the effert with the credits, hows your credits going? maybe have a box with blck fill alpha 50% so you can read the text easier the glow is ok but its not that easy for people that are slow readers. i dunno whre i got the idea of the scrolling name, probs from another collab, im going on a bit but there you go!

golden mok? you part is a bit unorganised at the moment, adn i dont think Zerobeam wanted the main movie to stop, the watcher sits back and does not want to press a button to play the movie once it has started, maybe have it to open an extra doorr to the side and still keep the main movie playing. how are you going to add level 40 to it? in the same way?

peace out

funky

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 12:15:26

At 7/20/08 12:06 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote: Not looking too bad so far. I just hope to see some nice hacky-slash action ^_^

That's a point - how violent are we allowed to be? I have a plan for the end of my part, but I dunno how much gore you're allowing. I can easily tone it down if we're not aiming for R rated though.

becasue the newgrounds moto is EVERYTHING BY EVERYONE we really need it to be a everone rating to reach more of an audience and more view/scores. so ask zerobeam but i say keep it down becasue of the rating.

at the end of the day we are not sick people, are we?

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 13:29:54

My main computer where I do all my stuff isnt working right now, so I cant work on my part. I hope it get fixed without reformatting it.

also, I think funkycaveman want a co-author , haha. :P

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 14:04:43

At 7/20/08 01:29 PM, AAF wrote: My main computer where I do all my stuff isnt working right now, so I cant work on my part. I hope it get fixed without reformatting it.

yea i know thats annoying i work on three spearate pcs and im getting a new one so its always messed up there should be a way where you can sync it all

also, I think funkycaveman want a co-author , haha. :P

well it depends if zerobeam wants to but this is my first collab i i think i have worked too hard, plus here another menu update, the play buttons work and theres a cool gadget when playing movies! check it out! HERE

TELl me what you think and not thats good i want bad stuff!

and i need to put in zrb's minigame please?

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 14:41:30

==================

HI GUYS

I thought you might find this helpful:

The Official Newgrounds Font (Downloadable)

i might change the menu font to this, anybody agree?

funky

==================

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 14:45:47

Real name Otto Ruink.

Hey is it just me or the black letters on the description are a little too hard to read?

my monitor is kinda old, so maybe its just me :P

Viva Mexico Cabrones

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 14:49:20

At 7/20/08 02:45 PM, WAaAzZAaA wrote: Real name Otto Ruink.

Hey is it just me or the black letters on the description are a little too hard to read?

hmm maybe will white be better?

also have you got an about me bit? not too long tho'

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 14:51:28

At 7/20/08 02:49 PM, funkycaveman wrote:
At 7/20/08 02:45 PM, WAaAzZAaA wrote: Real name Otto Ruink.

oh shit sorry mate already don i think!

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 14:54:38

yep i think so too

its already there dude :]

Viva Mexico Cabrones

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 15:17:20

ok kl thanks for that

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 15:22:52

Hi again, new banner update, before it want across the screen and the text is now bigger an deasier to read, use it freely if you want or update from my last one!

The Ng Level Collab

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 17:32:00

At 7/20/08 02:41 PM, funkycaveman wrote: ==================

HI GUYS

I thought you might find this helpful:

The Official Newgrounds Font (Downloadable)

i might change the menu font to this, anybody agree?

funky

==================

The actual newgrounds font is TekutekuAL

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 18:13:39

Ok, I'm currently working on the 'background sticks', and I'm gonna animate the characters over the top once it's done. Here's what I've got so far, so you can get the gist. Let me know what you think;
CLICKHEREPLXLOLOLOLOL.

Also, here's what I want on my author page:
Name: The Scone Man
Description: Straight from the Pits of Doom with another nugget of weed-inspired violence.

Response to The Ng Level Collab 2008-07-20 18:22:24

At 7/20/08 06:13 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote: Ok, I'm currently working on the 'background sticks', and I'm gonna animate the characters over the top once it's done. Here's what I've got so far, so you can get the gist. Let me know what you think;
CLICKHEREPLXLOLOLOLOL.

Thats cool!