Be a Supporter!

Worst Show in Adult Swim

  • 703 Views
  • 23 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
DevourerJay
DevourerJay
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 04:32:43 Reply

hands down its got to be assy mcgee
and metalpocalypse is a close seacond


DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Sig By Xeno.
Formerly known as MissingNYC

BBS Signature
TheJamoke
TheJamoke
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 04:34:18 Reply

Fuck. You.

My two favorite shows on the goddamn program, and you had to shit on my apple pie.


BBS Signature
TommyGun
TommyGun
  • Member since: Oct. 14, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 04:35:08 Reply

Adult swim is for children


"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"
Ronald Reagan
Proud supporter of the Dinosaur Conspiracy Theory

BBS Signature
MsiScars2780
MsiScars2780
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 04:36:22 Reply

Don't you fucking dare diss Assy Mcgee!


Cancer doesn't make you immune to fire? - Kenshi2

BBS Signature
UberCream
UberCream
  • Member since: Nov. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Animator
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 04:36:23 Reply

At 6/30/08 04:35 AM, TommyGun wrote: Adult swim is for children

And PBS kids is a hentai network!


"I'm in love with UberCream." - Max Gilardi.

MasarapProductions
MasarapProductions
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 04:36:35 Reply

And squidbillies, that one 2-d green rat show thing, what ever the hell that was... umm there's been a lot of gay shows...it's almost like the only good thing that they can come up with for cartoons is horrible, and demented crap.


BBS Signature
Seriana
Seriana
  • Member since: May. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 04:37:12 Reply

All of them

Except Robot Chicken

Link24l
Link24l
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 04:38:34 Reply

everything is crap except metalockalips and squidbillies

TommyGun
TommyGun
  • Member since: Oct. 14, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 04:39:35 Reply

At 6/30/08 04:36 AM, UberCream wrote:
At 6/30/08 04:35 AM, TommyGun wrote: Adult swim is for children
And PBS kids is a hentai network!

Thank you for stating the obvious


"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"
Ronald Reagan
Proud supporter of the Dinosaur Conspiracy Theory

BBS Signature
Spartan204
Spartan204
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 04:39:36 Reply

At 6/30/08 04:34 AM, THEJamoke wrote: Fuck. You.

My two favorite shows on the goddamn program, and you had to shit on my apple pie.

GOD DAMMIT, WHY'D YOU HAVE TO BRING APPLE PIE INTO THIS?!?!?!

Now I'm hungry.... :(

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature
MrPotamato
MrPotamato
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 04:39:53 Reply

Dont enjoy Squidbillies that much.

DevourerJay
DevourerJay
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 04:43:01 Reply

At 6/30/08 04:37 AM, DragonsGrief wrote: All of them

Except Robot Chicken

i agree...


DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Sig By Xeno.
Formerly known as MissingNYC

BBS Signature
Grammar-Nazi
Grammar-Nazi
  • Member since: May. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 04:45:45 Reply

I have to agree with Assy Mcgee, but not Metalacylwhatthefuckever.


BBS Signature
Me-Patch
Me-Patch
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 04:58:55 Reply

At 6/30/08 04:36 AM, MasarapProductions wrote: that one 2-d green rat show thing, what ever the hell that was...

Yeah that fucking sucked. That had to be the worst one hands down conversation over.


BBS Signature
TheJamoke
TheJamoke
  • Member since: Oct. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 05:02:52 Reply

At 6/30/08 04:58 AM, Me-Patch wrote:
At 6/30/08 04:36 AM, MasarapProductions wrote: that one 2-d green rat show thing, what ever the hell that was...
Yeah that fucking sucked. That had to be the worst one hands down conversation over.

12 Ounce Mouse. That and Super Milk Chan were the worst shows I've ever wasted precious minutes of life on.


BBS Signature
MasarapProductions
MasarapProductions
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 05:05:16 Reply

At 6/30/08 05:02 AM, THEJamoke wrote:
At 6/30/08 04:58 AM, Me-Patch wrote:
At 6/30/08 04:36 AM, MasarapProductions wrote: that one 2-d green rat show thing, what ever the hell that was...
Yeah that fucking sucked. That had to be the worst one hands down conversation over.
12 Ounce Mouse. That and Super Milk Chan were the worst shows I've ever wasted precious minutes of life on.

I watched Super Milk Chan a few times...idk why...screwed up as hell though.


BBS Signature
Sn1p3rX44
Sn1p3rX44
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 05:09:35 Reply

12 Ounce mouse was shit up a dogs ass, then barfed into my mouth!!
lol at AVGN

but Really, 12oz Mouse SUCKED and Super Milk Chan did too


WHAT IN GODS NAME.

BBS Signature
TheSouthernTower
TheSouthernTower
  • Member since: Sep. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 05:10:09 Reply

fuck all ya'll.only 2 shows have sucked on there,and thats both shows with tim and eric.everything else is funny.on a side note,why is a 27 year old watching cartoon network?

DevourerJay
DevourerJay
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 05:13:35 Reply

i remember when adult swin had good stuff in it

At 6/30/08 05:10 AM, TheSouthernTower wrote: why is a 27 year old watching cartoon network?

because i cant sleep... duh, plus work is in like an hour and ESPN is not so good at this time


DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Sig By Xeno.
Formerly known as MissingNYC

BBS Signature
MasarapProductions
MasarapProductions
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 05:14:16 Reply

At 6/30/08 05:10 AM, TheSouthernTower wrote: fuck all ya'll.only 2 shows have sucked on there,and thats both shows with tim and eric.everything else is funny.on a side note,why is a 27 year old watching cartoon network?

Cause it's Adult Swim...idk, just a thought, lmao. People are getting retarded watching almost all shows on there. Aside from the gay retarded never ending anime which I happen to watch anyways.


BBS Signature
DevourerJay
DevourerJay
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 05:15:59 Reply

At 6/30/08 05:14 AM, MasarapProductions wrote: Cause it's Adult Swim...idk, just a thought, lmao. People are getting retarded watching almost all shows on there. Aside from the gay retarded never ending anime which I happen to watch anyways.

and the endless reruns of futurama, family guy and american dad...


DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Sig By Xeno.
Formerly known as MissingNYC

BBS Signature
MasarapProductions
MasarapProductions
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 05:56:28 Reply

At 6/30/08 05:15 AM, MissingNYC wrote:
At 6/30/08 05:14 AM, MasarapProductions wrote: Cause it's Adult Swim...idk, just a thought, lmao. People are getting retarded watching almost all shows on there. Aside from the gay retarded never ending anime which I happen to watch anyways.
and the endless reruns of futurama, family guy and american dad...

Egads, how could I forget about those? Futurama and Family Guy is just plain humor. No retardedness in those what so ever. American Dad is just a rip off of fammily guy in my eyes.

How I miss good ol' Futurama.


BBS Signature
H-h-h-heliopios
H-h-h-heliopios
  • Member since: May. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Filmmaker
Response to Worst Show in Adult Swim 2008-06-30 05:58:13 Reply

I only watch it because every other channel has shit on at those times anyways.


I like passive-aggressive ban messages saying that I 'May get deleted'

BBS Signature