Be a Supporter!

13 year old boys masturbating to CP

  • 10,218 Views
  • 89 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Fluffington
Fluffington
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:28:34 Reply

What is your view on that? They are touching themselfs to girls at their age, or even older than them. And in these days, almost all teens are looking at porn ether way.

(Also for the retards: CP = Child porn)


You know what would be really neat? These things actually being noticeable.

BBS Signature
ManEggs
ManEggs
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:29:09 Reply

I'm personally jealous because I have trouble finding the shit.


.

BBS Signature
Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Member since: Dec. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:29:18 Reply

They aren't suppose to watch porn until they're 18 or 21.
So it's illegal IMO.


Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:29:38 Reply

I prefer fully developed women, but hey, that was just me back then.

Then again, I do love Asians


All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
749-Pi
749-Pi
  • Member since: Jan. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:29:56 Reply

At 6/29/08 10:29 PM, ManEggs wrote: I'm personally jealous because I have trouble finding the shit.

It's funny because it's honest.

HippyHoppyHobo
HippyHoppyHobo
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Art Lover
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:29:58 Reply

Well i guess it's better than looking at baby porn?


wooooooooooooo

Thimbles
Thimbles
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:30:17 Reply

Wait, what?

13 year old boys masturbating to CP


\ \ \- - - - - - - - - -/ / / 1 \ \ \-|||-/ / / 2 \ \ \- - - - - - - - - -/ / /

BBS Signature
Khayn
Khayn
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:31:24 Reply

Hey, when they have sex in a few years, it'll be to girls their age, mostly.

So yeah, it's normal, they won't grow with the expectations of 16 year ols girls with DD cups.

Like me... :(
aquaticmole
aquaticmole
  • Member since: Feb. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:33:07 Reply

Yeah, I'm more of a fan of the Klingon's.


aquaticmole.

BBS Signature
jewdudewtf
jewdudewtf
  • Member since: Jan. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:33:20 Reply

What they do is their business. I really don't want to think about 13-year-old boys touching themselves to pictures or videos of 13 year old girls.

gamerdakota
gamerdakota
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:33:44 Reply

Who cares?

The-Donkey
The-Donkey
  • Member since: Jan. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:33:47 Reply

At 6/29/08 10:29 PM, ManEggs wrote: I'm personally jealous because I have trouble finding the shit.

Limewire, mah boi, have you heard of it?

Also. If they were to get convicted, it's hard to tell the outcome. Personally, I have no problem with it. That is, as long as it's girls their age+. You can plead that you were just curious about girls your ago. You liked the way they looked, not the grannies on pay sites. If it was lower than their age, however prosicution would rape them. "SEXUAL PREDATOR SEXUAL PREDATOR!"


La dee da da da

BBS Signature
Z-Sector
Z-Sector
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:33:50 Reply

At 6/29/08 10:31 PM, Khayn wrote: Hey, when they have sex in a few years, it'll be to girls their age, mostly.

So yeah, it's normal, they won't grow with the expectations of 16 year ols girls with DD cups.

Like me... :(

How's this: I know a girl who's 14, 5'10'', 36C (she tells me these things) and curvy. DO I WIN


LotR was all about walking. Fuck even the trees walked in those movies.
Chris Boe made my signature. Ya' know, the Crab Battle guy?

BBS Signature
jewdudewtf
jewdudewtf
  • Member since: Jan. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:34:49 Reply

Also, I was wondering...

Would it be legal for kids under the age of 18 to have child pornography?

sonicmega
sonicmega
  • Member since: Apr. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Voice Actor
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:35:43 Reply

I thought I told you to stop bringing up private portions of my life. I trusted you.


Most Recent Flash I Voiced In! (UPDATED 6/1/11)
Most Recent Outside Project Voiced In! (UPDATED 2/5/12)
Add me on Skype: NGsonicmega

BBS Signature
Thimbles
Thimbles
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:40:40 Reply

At 6/29/08 10:34 PM, jewdudewtf wrote: Also, I was wondering...

Would it be legal for kids under the age of 18 to have child pornography?

To have it stored on their harddrive? Yes, since child porn is illegal anyways. To look at it? Yes, since it's pornography.

Strangely enough, someone told me that it isn't illegal for an adult to look at child pornography on the internet as long as they don't voluntarily save it to their hard drive or distribute it. Is this true?


\ \ \- - - - - - - - - -/ / / 1 \ \ \-|||-/ / / 2 \ \ \- - - - - - - - - -/ / /

BBS Signature
thefev
thefev
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:44:02 Reply

At 6/29/08 10:34 PM, jewdudewtf wrote: Also, I was wondering...

Would it be legal for kids under the age of 18 to have child pornography?

Good question. I don't thinks so, as the original purpose for the making of CP is for adults (as any other form of pronography is), not for children. The way it was made is also child abuse, so I have to say no.

Besides, why the fck would you wanna look at CP? They got no tits. BOOBS FTW!!!

Achievement: +1 post count acquired!!!
STFU This sig is original ... Therefore another 1000 people have it.

ManEggs
ManEggs
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:45:06 Reply

At 6/29/08 10:34 PM, jewdudewtf wrote: Also, I was wondering...

Would it be legal for kids under the age of 18 to have child pornography?

Child porn is illegal and watching porn under the age of 18 is illegal.

I don't see your point.


.

BBS Signature
thefev
thefev
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:46:45 Reply

At 6/29/08 10:40 PM, Thimbles wrote: Strangely enough, someone told me that it isn't illegal for an adult to look at child pornography on the internet as long as they don't voluntarily save it to their hard drive or distribute it. Is this true?

Can't be. It's CP. Viewing it or having possession of it is illegal. Besides, viewing over the internet will store it to the temp internet files so techniquely you have possession of it.


Achievement: +1 post count acquired!!!
STFU This sig is original ... Therefore another 1000 people have it.

AIDSMcGuff
AIDSMcGuff
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Game Developer
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:53:52 Reply

My opinion, is that every age, should have it's own porn made exclusively for their own age. With that, would come the responsibility to move on to their own ages and pass down the porno of the young to another young person. But knowing people, and their ability to ruin everything that other countries can handle (drinking, nudity such as breasts [a technically non-sexual organ], and many other things Americans take responsibility for ruining).

I am American, so don't bother saying that I am bashing because I'm Ethiopian or British.


01000100011000010110111001100011011 01001011011100110011101010000011010 01011011100110010101100001011100000 11100000110110001100101010001110111 010101111001

BBS Signature
Flak
Flak
  • Member since: Apr. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 22:56:43 Reply

At 6/29/08 10:53 PM, salted-tator-tot wrote: I am American, so don't bother saying that I am bashing because I'm Ethiopian or British.

Ethiopians don't have computers, silly.


BANNED. Later, gator.

BBS Signature
putzpie
putzpie
  • Member since: Nov. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 23:03:39 Reply

At 6/29/08 10:40 PM, Thimbles wrote: Strangely enough, someone told me that it isn't illegal for an adult to look at child pornography on the internet as long as they don't voluntarily save it to their hard drive or distribute it. Is this true?

I don't really think you could, because you're streaming it and you could unwillingly redirected to a shock site, or somebody posts it, and you have no idea it was what they posted. The FBI would be too busy if they busted everyone, even if they accidentally viewed it.

that's what I think anyway.

And on topic, it's double illegal, so you might as well not.


BBS Signature
Thimbles
Thimbles
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 23:18:31 Reply

At 6/29/08 10:46 PM, thefev wrote:
At 6/29/08 10:40 PM, Thimbles wrote: Strangely enough, someone told me that it isn't illegal for an adult to look at child pornography on the internet as long as they don't voluntarily save it to their hard drive or distribute it. Is this true?
Besides, viewing over the internet will store it to the temp internet files so techniquely you have possession of it.

Hey, do you see that word voluntarily? Yeah, go look up the definition for that. But thanks for the first part, anyways.


\ \ \- - - - - - - - - -/ / / 1 \ \ \-|||-/ / / 2 \ \ \- - - - - - - - - -/ / /

BBS Signature
Champigne
Champigne
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 23:37:27 Reply

I think its fine.

even if they weren't 13......

13 year old boys masturbating to CP


XBL Gamertag: Champigne [Reggae Club] Offer some insight..
I double dog dare you to click my ads!!

BBS Signature
DraGoN-RaGe-9001
DraGoN-RaGe-9001
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-29 23:38:34 Reply

*insert funny rape joke*

CheeseManBlue
CheeseManBlue
  • Member since: Oct. 23, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-30 00:12:01 Reply

is this one of those things when someone poses their situation as a hypothetical?

oh, and CP is awesome.

NOTAFUCKINGNOOBX2
NOTAFUCKINGNOOBX2
  • Member since: Sep. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-30 00:13:06 Reply

At 6/29/08 10:29 PM, RacistBassist wrote: I prefer fully developed women, but hey, that was just me back then.

You're a fucking liar and everyone knows it. You jerk to those kiddies.


h

BBS Signature
AIDSMcGuff
AIDSMcGuff
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Game Developer
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-30 00:15:10 Reply

I'd also be lying if I said I wouldn't want to see a 15 year old girl naked, I mean, it is my age level. I don't see what is so wrong with that. But 18 year old women can substitute somewhat decently.


01000100011000010110111001100011011 01001011011100110011101010000011010 01011011100110010101100001011100000 11100000110110001100101010001110111 010101111001

BBS Signature
peyoteclock
peyoteclock
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-30 00:17:21 Reply

child pornography is wrong no matter what because a child was exploited in the creation of said porn.

NOTAFUCKINGNOOBX2
NOTAFUCKINGNOOBX2
  • Member since: Sep. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to 13 year old boys masturbating to CP 2008-06-30 00:18:38 Reply

At 6/30/08 12:17 AM, peyoteclock wrote: child pornography is wrong no matter what because a child was exploited in the creation of said porn.

who gives a shit what you think


h

BBS Signature