New Topic Respond to this Topic
CherinoGears
CherinoGears
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 17:25:01 Reply

OK to be more specific, i mean EMO kids or people who dnt really have problems but dont want to face them. soliders and people who went through dramatic experiencies shure i understand why they would want to commit sucicide but you know those wimpy people wh just cant deal with life beacuse of their lack of will power, thats the kind of people im talkin about.

ShadowNazi169
ShadowNazi169
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 19:29:35 Reply

those emos need to die, they are whiny little wussies who complain about anything and everything. they just show that apparent weakness that is inharent in all living things, but those of us who have lives block it out and kill it. but these little bastards choose to be depressed for no reason and act like there is nothing good in life. i just wish i could take all emos to a stadium and nuke the stadium with an Atom bomb!!!!!

They say the mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life, Somethimes it bends so much it snaps in two.

BBS Signature
LedZabbath
LedZabbath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 19:38:32 Reply

while i can understand your disposition, you dont realize that because we live in an entirely different world, our problems may not be survival of the fittest, its more of an internal thing.

As in, most of the time, in our developed nations, we have internal battles with ourselves, and that's a big catalyst towards our suicides. It's hard to live, knowing every dirty little secret of your own... sometimes, you feel lie you jsut dont deserve to live...

and then before you know it, your just like Kurt Cobain

Fuck

BBS Signature
Ghyfty
Ghyfty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 19:45:50 Reply

At 6/28/08 12:06 PM, CherinoGears wrote:
At 6/28/08 11:56 AM, Dropkicked wrote:
At 6/28/08 11:44 AM, CherinoGears wrote: Suicidle
*Suicidal.

to a 34d world country
Lol, 34'd.

so you can know what real anquish is ya pussies.
*Anguish.
lol sorry the r key is right next to the 4 key lmao.

You make us Michiganers look bad.You piece of shit!

Pm me about anything, you cumdumpster.
Yes, I know I'm going to hell.

BBS Signature
akash2021
akash2021
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 19:51:22 Reply

if some one commits suicide they should go out in an awesome way.
at least die how you always wanted to

i would enter an eating contest and eat till my heart imploded, but
im not emo or depressed so that aint gonna happen

zoolrule
zoolrule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 19:57:47 Reply

Wow! You opinion is obviously based on something, because if you had a chronic depression you would probably go to the Disney-Land!

Fucking kids.

BBS Signature
ShadowNazi169
ShadowNazi169
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 20:03:15 Reply

At 6/28/08 07:51 PM, akash2021 wrote: if some one commits suicide they should go out in an awesome way.
at least die how you always wanted to

i would enter an eating contest and eat till my heart imploded, but
im not emo or depressed so that aint gonna happen

"Explodes" you mean.

and i personally hate emos, they are weak and pathetic. and i still don't see how other contries come into play here, only certain reasons are understandable. but idiots are obsessed about how much life sucks and how nothing goes the way they want it to. well too fucking bad you whiny bitches, deal with the fact that life is unjust and nothing will go the way you want it to unless you try at it! i have a great life and you know how i did it, i fucking perspired and faught my way to where i am. but these weak idiots really piss me off, survival of the fittest dictates that the weak die and the strong survive. if you survive through something terrible, then it can help make you stronger, but only if you can beat the temptation to give in and give up!

They say the mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life, Somethimes it bends so much it snaps in two.

BBS Signature
goldblade1
goldblade1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 20:12:33 Reply

Does it piss you off so much that it makes you want to kill yourself?

DevourerJay
DevourerJay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 20:13:57 Reply

women that can play the harmonica with their pussies?

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Sig By Xeno.
Formerly known as MissingNYC

BBS Signature
ShadowNazi169
ShadowNazi169
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 20:17:54 Reply

At 6/28/08 08:12 PM, goldblade1 wrote: Does it piss you off so much that it makes you want to kill yourself?

hell no!!!!!! killing yourself is for pussies (and not the good kind!) Natural selection is what i believe in, god has no meaning to me and how i work. those that are strong live and reproduce, while those that are weak eather get killed or kill themselves! this how i see it, only those who have sufishent reason to end their lives premachurly can redeam themselves in my eyes.

BBS Signature
xscoot
xscoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 20:21:16 Reply

What really pisses me off is whe a person wants to commit suicide due to bullying, especially if they use a gun. If they are really that shaken up, get a weapon and kill them.

My PSN ID is xscoot. Crazy, huh?

BBS Signature
goldblade1
goldblade1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 20:27:30 Reply

At 6/28/08 08:17 PM, ShadowNazi169 wrote:
hell no!!!!!! Something something...

That was a cruel joke...

thelordofcheese
thelordofcheese
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 20:40:00 Reply

~sigh~

OK, you people are so inept it's actually funny, otherwise I'd be so sad that I'd want to kill myself.

In a world where you can't be yourself, where you must fit a mold or people will hold you back, where others are so repressed that they cannot emote and when they see others express their emotions they find it awkward and unacceptable, where familiarity tops diverse experiences that enrich the character and personality - well that world sucks. Why wouldn't someone want to get away from people that are close-minded while claiming to love diversity - as long as it's within their own diminished selfish list of acceptable viewpoints - and are so afraid of real emotions that they cannot stand their sight all the while hoping that nothing changes just so they don't risk being sadder than they are right now (hoping to find a groove where they can be perpetually blissful in monotony)?

Then there are those who are burdened by guilt and have no plausible means of redeeming themselves.

Then there are those that feel hopeless. They've given up, and sometimes there isn't really a chance (but most times there is, it just takes hard work).

Then there are those who are selfish and just didn't get what they want.

That last group sucks.

ShadowNazi169
ShadowNazi169
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 20:56:19 Reply

if you think you can't be yourself in today society, then you need to die also. i follw no one's rules but my own, and i act like i want to anywhere. i'd bet that your just the type of person who think that nothing can change because it is set in perminance. hahaha! i should have been dead from the hundreds of "life threatening" accidents i've been in! being yourself in modern society is only a matter of will power, you have to want to be something different from the normal masses that walk this earth. suicide is for idiots who can't deal with life and that's all there is too it!

BBS Signature
thelordofcheese
thelordofcheese
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 21:35:45 Reply

At 6/28/08 08:56 PM, ShadowNazi169 wrote: if you think you can't be yourself in today society, then you need to die also. i follw no one's rules but my own, and i act like i want to anywhere. i'd bet that your just the type of person who think that nothing can change because it is set in perminance. hahaha! i should have been dead from the hundreds of "life threatening" accidents i've been in! being yourself in modern society is only a matter of will power, you have to want to be something different from the normal masses that walk this earth. suicide is for idiots who can't deal with life and that's all there is too it!

Oh really? People don't like what they haven't been told they can like. When you aren't what people have been told to like they don't like you - even if they claim to embrace diversity. Then you can get nowhere in life unless you do things yourself. That's what I do, but it's tough. Hopefully you run into people who realize they annoy you as much as you annoy them.

I-Gear
I-Gear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 22:00:23 Reply

At 6/28/08 08:56 PM, ShadowNazi169 wrote: if you think you can't be yourself in today society, then you need to die also. i follw no one's rules but my own, and i act like i want to anywhere. i'd bet that your just the type of person who think that nothing can change because it is set in perminance. hahaha! i should have been dead from the hundreds of "life threatening" accidents i've been in! being yourself in modern society is only a matter of will power, you have to want to be something different from the normal masses that walk this earth. suicide is for idiots who can't deal with life and that's all there is too it!

I think someone needs a BAAAAATH =D

Nah but seriously, you can't sum up that topic human thought like that into one paragraph. And idk where the hell you got the idea that its easy to be yourself, cause maybe your so lost into stuff that other people influenced you into liking, you don't know what your own likes are. Me? I admit I got my likes from some other people. Its natural to want to feel a sense of belonging. And also, suicide is not for pussies.....cause a shitload of people in the 1930's would be pussies.....take a look at this list as well:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sui cides

Also, how the fuck do you dare to try to rationlize how sucidal people feel? Your not them and you don't know how their concious works. Someone could say your a pussy for typing this bullshit opinion on the internet (i'm not saying that). But...............yea......

What we REALLY should agree on, are fuckin Emo's........................Emo's suck BALLS

FlamingHiei
FlamingHiei
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 22:06:47 Reply

At 6/28/08 12:46 PM, Stomer wrote: A 34d country lol.

Wouldn't that be like in China's sewers or something?

Last night as you slept, I touched your face and you smiled!...
but now you frown. A pity. Smiling is healthier.

BBS Signature
RetroDog
RetroDog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 22:34:30 Reply

Hey, be careful what you say. What if there's someone reading this who commited suic-- Oh right...

ShadowNazi169
ShadowNazi169
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 23:44:48 Reply

I think someone needs a BAAAAATH =D

Nah but seriously, you can't sum up that topic human thought like that into one paragraph. And idk where the hell you got the idea that its easy to be yourself, cause maybe your so lost into stuff that other people influenced you into liking, you don't know what your own likes are. Me? I admit I got my likes from some other people. Its natural to want to feel a sense of belonging. And also, suicide is not for pussies.....cause a shitload of people in the 1930's would be pussies.....take a look at this list as well:
Also, how the fuck do you dare to try to rationlize how sucidal people feel? Your not them and you don't know how their concious works. Someone could say your a pussy for typing this bullshit opinion on the internet (i'm not saying that). But...............yea......

you wanna try and lock horns with me? alrightly then!!!

now then, just for you to know i am one of those who is chemically imbalanced and contimplates suicide, and i'm a legal psychopath. and i dirive who i am from that which i know to be me, that whick i know that make up my past, my present, and my future! i've never tryied suicide but i know how it feels to want to end your life and take the easy way out, so dont you try and throw you richious indignation in my fucking face. and those who have stupid reasons for comitting suicide, needed to die in the first place. those people back in the 30's had no money, so what. did you ever think that those who survived those days where the strong!?! it makes me sick to my stomach to know that there are still people within range of me that have no graps on reality as it is. i am an alchemist, i see the world from the other side of the looking glass! those who don't agree whith me, don't have to, i don't force it on anyone. i'm just gonna say it wheather you like it or not! so yes, i know EXACTLY how it feels to be suicidal, i'm just not stupid enough to enact on that temptation! i'm suicidal and a psychopath who has the tendency to try and kill beople, if you think you can prove me wrong, post a coment on my next news post, that way i can respond faster and give you my full attention! i won't even delete it, i listen to everyone i can, i know more then i should about a lot of things, plus it helps to have an I.Q. over 220.

BBS Signature
DevourerJay
DevourerJay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-28 23:45:39 Reply

there have been some really long replies here.... yay, so people DO have brains after all

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Sig By Xeno.
Formerly known as MissingNYC

BBS Signature
ShadowNazi169
ShadowNazi169
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-29 00:22:50 Reply

it's remarkebla isn't it. it would seem that hiding just below the surface of ideocriscy live a layer of intalecuar people who can use their brains in ways unknow here. even if it is talking about suicidal weaklings, it still shows through under the cercomstances.

BBS Signature
sh0k
sh0k
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-29 01:36:46 Reply

ya in prison its considered a bitch to kill yourself cauz it means ur not man enough to serve your time

ShadowNazi169
ShadowNazi169
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-29 15:44:40 Reply

that one's true, prisons have codes of honor too. like i know for a fact that the lowest of the prison ladder are those who have raped, kidnapped, or killed children. even hardened murderers think killing children is wrong, weird huh?

BBS Signature
Jinzoa
Jinzoa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-29 15:58:57 Reply

There are either people who have the right/good reason to commit suicide being those in with a a generally bad quality of life(meaing everyday you work your ass off to survive which is generally third world country, you suffer everyday via illness/medical problem, you have been through a very rough and traumatic event which scars you psychologically and so on) which gives people general reasons to stop living when life for them is just shit.

Then you have the other people who scream and shout they will commit suicide, threaten they will and bitch everyday about doing it. They keep saying it but they still live day after day repating the same thing until they either do it after a long period of time with the threats or not do it atall. Good ridance to bad rubbish anyway, shame people like that were given flesh and bone but what can ya do.

Bolo
Bolo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-29 16:02:32 Reply

The highest suicide rates in the world are in places where life is shitty.

America is not even in the top 40 countries for suicide.

BBS Signature
Healthy
Healthy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-29 16:03:27 Reply

At 6/28/08 11:44 AM, CherinoGears wrote: Suicidle people, its like "oh my god my life is so horribe i can ttake it anymore!!!" and then they kill themselves, this really pisses me off especially when Americans do that.

Omfg your not american so you wouldnt know hwo hard it is, i mean, its ju-ju-just so hard, to live another day.... Wah wah WAHHHH *kills self*

The only kind of people that commit suicide are those little pussies who cant cope with real life. And anyone out there whos feeling depressed over some BS dont, cuz theres entire nations of people who would love to have the privilage to be able to even read this text. If your feelin so suicidel then go to a 34d world country so you can know what real anquish is ya pussies.

Its funny because, you cant even spell suicide it really makes me giggle, you sir have so much retardedness in you it makes me cry therefore i must say one last thing, your gay... People that kill themselves shouldn't make you pissed, you should feel sorry for them, they are not going to heaven, i always pray for those people, you sir are one of the meanest, sickest, darkest, freakiest, more adjectives describing sickness, person who has ever lived, please sir do not talk, and if you do talk, please elaborate on what you are trying to discuss, also learn to type jesus fucking h christ.

You know what really grinds my gears, just btw is a better title

BBS Signature
I-Gear
I-Gear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-29 16:15:24 Reply

At 6/28/08 11:44 PM, ShadowNazi169 wrote: you wanna try and lock horns with me? alrightly then!!!

now then, just for you to know i am one of those who is chemically imbalanced and contimplates suicide, and i'm a legal psychopath. and i dirive who i am from that which i know to be me, that whick i know that make up my past, my present, and my future! i've never tryied suicide but i know how it feels to want to end your life and take the easy way out, so dont you try and throw you richious indignation in my fucking face. and those who have stupid reasons for comitting suicide, needed to die in the first place. those people back in the 30's had no money, so what. did you ever think that those who survived those days where the strong!?! it makes me sick to my stomach to know that there are still people within range of me that have no graps on reality as it is. i am an alchemist, i see the world from the other side of the looking glass! those who don't agree whith me, don't have to, i don't force it on anyone. i'm just gonna say it wheather you like it or not! so yes, i know EXACTLY how it feels to be suicidal, i'm just not stupid enough to enact on that temptation! i'm suicidal and a psychopath who has the tendency to try and kill beople, if you think you can prove me wrong, post a coment on my next news post, that way i can respond faster and give you my full attention! i won't even delete it, i listen to everyone i can, i know more then i should about a lot of things, plus it helps to have an I.Q. over 220.

.......well.......damn.....you got it man. I guess your conciously awake like I am. That's kewl. I sort of guessed it when I was making my first response that you were either conciously awake or sort of an ass. You got this one mane.........but.........do you really have an IQ over 220?........cause you need like astral projection mastered to learn about processing things past the 160 mark. But your word is bond.

And anyways, suicidal people don't suck......EMO's suck.

ShadowNazi169
ShadowNazi169
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-29 17:27:10 Reply

.......well.......damn.....you got it man. I guess your conciously awake like I am. That's kewl. I sort of guessed it when I was making my first response that you were either conciously awake or sort of an ass. You got this one mane.........but.........do you really have an IQ over 220?........cause you need like astral projection mastered to learn about processing things past the 160 mark. But your word is bond.

And anyways, suicidal people don't suck......EMO's suck.

that's right, EMO's suck. but when you think about it, killing them would be doing them a favor. all they wanna do is die, so we should try something else, like making them get a grulling job, dealing with people. it would be like slow suicide, leaving them empty shells. and yes, i don't sleep much, too much to do to sleep. and i do have an I.Q. of over 220, but i can't astro projection, my scars hurt when something bad is about to happen though. and i'm an alchemist, i see logic in everything. i used to get high alot and thought about astroprojection but thought it wasn't worth it, and i've been called an asshole before, i can't help it if i tell people what i think about something.

BBS Signature
Bizenghast23
Bizenghast23
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-29 19:44:51 Reply

Jack, You've allways been an asshole. but ragging on suicidals is kind of childish don't you think? i mean, if they want to end their lives, let them. that just means that there are less people to deal with. i'm all for anything that levels out the populations of the world, Wars and Nukes are a great way, i wish i could start a war with a nuke.

i've discovered the purpose to life! the purpose of life is to end.

ShadowNazi169
ShadowNazi169
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Ya know what pisses me off? 2008-06-29 23:00:23 Reply

Trouble, you dickhead! you know i'm all for nuking everything. but sadly i don't have a nuke right now, wait a couple of weeks though. amo i allready said that, stick the EMO's in a stadium and nuke the stadium off the face of the earth!

Something like this.....

Ya know what pisses me off?

BBS Signature