New Topic Respond to this Topic
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 25th, 2008 @ 05:39 PM Reply

At 7/25/08 03:05 PM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: Oh they will come.

I recall reading something (probably linked in your sig) about some of the stories from your more wild nights out -- sleeping rough, pissing on a pizza that your friends all ate, etc etc. Some funny stuff :)

Last week I ended up in my own in a pub, slaughtered, and couldn't be arsed to find a toilet. Pissed in a pint glass and hid it. Then when my mates turned up I showed it to them and we left it on a table. Hoping someone was stupid enough to steal a full pint. Of urine!

Haha! Man, I remember at a party one time, some guy pissed in an empty beer can, and then gave it to another guy we knew, and said he didn't want it because it was a bit warm. The guy took it and drank a fair bit, and after a few seconds of contemplation, he said, "this tastes a bit weird". We then proceeded to tell him it was piss. The threw the can of piss at the wall and stormed off.

SO funny ;P

At 7/25/08 05:31 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: lolthefuck?

That better have been some fucking expensive whiskey or you have some kind of steel liver.

Nah, it was Strongbow and JD. All cheap shit -- but it was my 18th, so I'd brought out about £75, and spent it ALL, and my friends (and even random people) were buying me drinks too. I estimated it to be a total of around £100 worth of alcohol by the end of the night, but it may have been more.

Next day I had mild alcohol poisoning (or so my mum thought), and spent most of it drinking water to try and flush all the booze out of my system, only to immediately vomit pure water straight into the toilet.

It was a hilarious night though ;P

BBS Signature
DannyIsOnFire
DannyIsOnFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 25th, 2008 @ 07:04 PM Reply

At 7/25/08 05:39 PM, NEVR wrote: it was my 18th

Mines coming up, September 12th. I intend to do something somewhat similar to you :D

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 25th, 2008 @ 07:15 PM Reply

Eh, by the time I was 18 I'd already learnt my lesson about excessive alcohol consumption.

DannyIsOnFire
DannyIsOnFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 25th, 2008 @ 07:23 PM Reply

At 7/25/08 07:15 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Eh, by the time I was 18 I'd already learnt my lesson about excessive alcohol consumption.

There is no lesson. I've drank more than enough on many occasions. The only answer is to attempt to double your drinking on the next night out :D

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 25th, 2008 @ 07:35 PM Reply

I haven't drunk to excess since may, and before then since september.

I've drunk a lot on various occasions, but I don't drink in excess. It's bad for me, bad for my head the next morning, expensive, and I don't really gain much over just being regular drunk. At all.

Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 26th, 2008 @ 08:51 AM Reply

Ah, I stopped excessive drinking as well. Well, most of the time. Now I usually just get drunk and then slow down, so I'm still able to enjoy the night.

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 26th, 2008 @ 09:14 AM Reply

I don't think I've ever been as drunk as I was on my 18th, before or since. Only reason I drank so much is because I was, shall we say, marking the occasion ;P

Honestly, though, I'd rather get pleasantly, comfortably drunk than raging, off-my-face pissed these days. AGE HAS CAUGHT UP WITH ME ;_;

BBS Signature
FC-Thun-Fan
FC-Thun-Fan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 26th, 2008 @ 01:56 PM Reply

Man I've had a boozy Week
Tuesday:
A few beers in town
Wednesday:
A few beers and some glasses of green bull vodka with energy drink
Thursday:
A few beers and lots of shots of campari (disgusting) in drinking game
Friday:
A few beers about 1litre of sangria and a couple of tequilla shots.

So tonight's gonna be a quiet one at home.

PS: Nice to see Casualty has survived his camp.

ROOTS ROCK REGGAE

BBS Signature
UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 27th, 2008 @ 10:03 PM Reply

Guess I better post my drinking story. Not much of one, but hey, had the girlfriend with me for the night for the first time :)

Got the family together (mom, step-dad, little brother, and girlfriend) and we all spent the night at our trailer. We also bought a few cases of beer and a 4-pack of Smirnoff Iced for yours truly.. bought by my mom :P My girlfriend and I split it. So anyways, we all sit by the fire, drinking and talking. Now, with me, when I drink, I have a tendency to chug my drinks :) So I chug back my first like it was nothing (and yes, I wanted to feel a little buzz =]), so I chug back 2 and I asked my mom if I could have another. She said no, of course :( lol :P It's about 10:30 PM so we all head off to bed. My girlfriend sleeps on the bed across from me... oh the temptations!!! :P and my mom and brother sleep on the couch, watching TV while my step-dad sleeps in the bed. Long story short, snuck over to her bed and cuddled and... did NOT have the ol' hanky panky, but did fun things :P from what I remember anyway :P So ya, there's my drinking story for you all.

Night :P
DannyIsOnFire
DannyIsOnFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 04:56 AM Reply

Went out on Saturday night but nothing of interest happened. It all ended at one in the morning, probably because I started at 3.30 in the afternoon, lol. Pretty crap night, but bah, I still got smashed beyond belief to the point where I actually dont remember very much about the night at all, just that nothing of huge signifigance or interest happened.

I'm taking a break from drinking this week and weekend, simply to prove to my family and more importantly myself that I can. I honstly can't remember the last weekend I didn't have at least a few drinks.

I actually started pondering on Sunday morning, hungover as hell. A line from Shaun Of The Dead kept coming into my head "Sort your fucking life out Shaun!", his roommate said it to him. It made me stop and think for a good amount of time about sorting my own life out. And that involves staying off the drink for at least a little while. So this club may be without me and my drunken rambles for a while. Unless I decided to tell some tales from the past :)

BBS Signature
Acid
Acid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 06:17 AM Reply

i'm underage, but I love to drink. AM I ALLOWED?

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 07:18 AM Reply

That's not a drinking story Dan =P Not Danny, that is. To you I wish good luck in your none-drinking week, and I'll try to think of you when I'm drinking tonight =/

Also I guess we could say welcome Acid! =D

Punkboyben
Punkboyben
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 08:11 AM Reply

I do love to drink, being Irish n all...

Ink

BBS Signature
UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 09:41 AM Reply

At 7/28/08 07:18 AM, Casualty wrote: That's not a drinking story Dan =P Not Danny, that is. To you I wish good luck in your none-drinking week, and I'll try to think of you when I'm drinking tonight =/

Ok, ok. You caught me. Just wanted to share it than :P Aha!!

Also I guess we could say welcome Acid! =D

Yes, welcome Acid!

Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 04:52 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 09:41 AM, UnknownFear wrote: Ok, ok. You caught me. Just wanted to share it than :P Aha!!

Well, it wasn't a bad read, so thanks for sharing it! ^^

UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 04:52 PM, Casualty wrote: Well, it wasn't a bad read, so thanks for sharing it! ^^

lol. No problem :)

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 28th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM Reply

I discovered Cointreau the other day. It's nice -- tastes sweet and slightly of orange, but it's 40% vol. The best thing is that you can drink it neat, or mix it with pretty much any soft drink, etc.

I recommend y'all try it.

BBS Signature
DannyIsOnFire
DannyIsOnFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 30th, 2008 @ 05:52 PM Reply

At 7/28/08 04:56 AM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: I'm taking a break from drinking this week and weekend, simply to prove to my family and more importantly myself that I can. I honstly can't remember the last weekend I didn't have at least a few drinks.

I actually started pondering on Sunday morning, hungover as hell. A line from Shaun Of The Dead kept coming into my head "Sort your fucking life out Shaun!", his roommate said it to him. It made me stop and think for a good amount of time about sorting my own life out. And that involves staying off the drink for at least a little while. So this club may be without me and my drunken rambles for a while. Unless I decided to tell some tales from the past :)

Walking home the other day, I started arguing with myself. Having made several changes in my life lately I started thinking whether it was the right thing to do. Do I really want to change? If not, should I? Would I even be myself if I did.

With those questions in mind, my conclussion was simple. This isn't who I am. I'm not a true alcoholics, I've been without alcohol for four days now and had no problems. The simple truth is, I like a drink or two. I've always been a laid back, take it as it comes, risk taking kind of guy. And unless I actually want to change that about myself, I'm not going to. Sorry if all of that seems a bit rambley, in short terms it means fuck it, I'm gonna have a whiskey :)

Also, anyone ever had any experience with Chaser? I was thinking about investing in some but wanted some honest(?) opinions first.

BBS Signature
Viridis
Viridis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Jul. 30th, 2008 @ 09:53 PM Reply

Hey guys, i am back from a party a few nights ago and i drank the most ive ever had in one night at that party. I didnt pass out and i didnt get sick, but i dance to Abba when i was the only person on the dance floor and i hit my head off a pipe.
I drank:
15 Bottles Of Miller
2 Cans Of Carlsberg
1 Can Of Stella
750ml Of Rum @ 37.5%
One Bottle Of Red Wine @ 14%
One Bottle Of Rose Wine @ 10%

i've never been that drunk in my life before, it was...good.
This was spaced out over the course of 5 hours or so, good thing too or i cud of died or something, im relatively skinny so alcohol hits me hard sometimes. But i always get through it. :D

PSN: Cloud-1409

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Aug. 1st, 2008 @ 05:20 AM Reply

Whoa Shadow dude, that's quite impressive! I don't think I would've made that... Remove the wine though, and I'd have followed you =P

danwolves
danwolves
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Aug. 1st, 2008 @ 05:35 AM Reply

Drink!

No, well I'm not really an alcoholic because I'm only 16 but my brothers pretty bad

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Aug. 1st, 2008 @ 06:22 AM Reply

At 8/1/08 05:35 AM, danwolves wrote: Drink!

No, well I'm not really an alcoholic because I'm only 16 but my brothers pretty bad

If that's your brother in the picture please tell him to join this club.

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Aug. 1st, 2008 @ 08:16 AM Reply

At 8/1/08 06:22 AM, Casualty wrote: If that's your brother in the picture please tell him to join this club.

That's Father Jack Casualty, don't you get the program 'Father Ted' over in Belgium? ;P

I went out on wednesday night and got fairly drunk. Half a bottle of whiskey, several pints of beer, and a sizable amount of vodka did the job reasonably well. Ended up running down the local beach naked for a laugh.

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Aug. 1st, 2008 @ 08:59 AM Reply

The last day of an internship deserves a reward right? I'll be gone with friends for the weekend and probably making my liver contemplate ways to convince my brain to shut down to stop the suffering in the process. Seriously my liver's such a pussy.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
UnknownFear
UnknownFear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Aug. 1st, 2008 @ 09:12 AM Reply

At 8/1/08 08:16 AM, NEVR wrote: I went out on wednesday night and got fairly drunk. Half a bottle of whiskey, several pints of beer, and a sizable amount of vodka did the job reasonably well. Ended up running down the local beach naked for a laugh.

Aha. Awesome job

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Aug. 1st, 2008 @ 11:37 AM Reply

At 8/1/08 08:59 AM, 36Holla wrote: The last day of an internship deserves a reward right? I'll be gone with friends for the weekend and probably making my liver contemplate ways to convince my brain to shut down to stop the suffering in the process. Seriously my liver's such a pussy.

LOL

Hope you have a good time, oh Holla. My liver's more used to endurance drinking than binge drinking ;P

At 8/1/08 09:12 AM, UnknownFear wrote: Aha. Awesome job

Only downside was that it was a pebble beach, and I cut my foot on a stone. :(

Still, hilarious night. I can now officially say I've run along a beach naked, which may not exactly be something to put on my CV, but hey. ;P

BBS Signature
Casualty
Casualty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Aug. 1st, 2008 @ 12:27 PM Reply

At 8/1/08 08:16 AM, NEVR wrote: That's Father Jack Casualty, don't you get the program 'Father Ted' over in Belgium? ;P

Umh, no, what does he do? The only thing concerning alcohol we have here is Bob, which is a guy who doesn't drink because he drives.

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
DannyIsOnFire
DannyIsOnFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Aug. 1st, 2008 @ 01:22 PM Reply

Picked up a six pack of Becks and a four pack of Bud Ice (which I've never tried before) for tonight and possibly a little bit of tomorrow. Dunno what I'm gonna do tonight, in respects to working or playing, but regardless, I'll sure be drinking :D

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous Aug. 1st, 2008 @ 01:33 PM Reply

At 8/1/08 01:22 PM, DannyIsOnFire wrote: Bud Ice (which I've never tried before)

Prepare to be underwhelmed.