00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheArmoredAvian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

228,141 Views | 2,370 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-03 15:59:10

At 1/3/10 01:05 PM, DizzeeRascal wrote: Well I can only afford to drink to get drunk. Buying expensive beers just for the taste seems like a waste of money.

Oh, I can afford to drink just to drink. But that's because 98% of what I earn during summer vacation goes to alcohol... maybe a bit too much in fact but that's what this club is for

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-03 16:12:25

I'm with dizzee, I drink lagers almost all of the time except for when I'm in spoons when I can get some cheap ales.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-03 17:55:22

It's all cat's piss in spoons anyhow. Funny story, though. The guy who founded it, named it Wetherspoons because his teacher at secondary school, one Mr. Wetherspoon, told him he would be a failure in life and would never amount to anything. A decent comeback I'd say.

he's jus' a rascal...

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-03 18:28:34

Sigh, haven't even drank all that much if any over the Xmas break. I had a few beers here and there, but nothing too major. Since tomorrow is the first day of school after the break, think I'm going to have me a Bud Light Lime and than finish it off with a nice cold Pepsi mixed with Captain Morgan Spiced Rum.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-05 05:11:46

Prinzy2, if it's free sex then she's not a hooker. Just passionate.
sheesh get it right

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-05 10:34:01

At 1/3/10 12:54 PM, Nev wrote: You feel bad for not exploiting a girl whos life and mind is so fucked up she has to fuck people for money... morality fail.

I know, I'm terrible. I was also very drunk making that post lol. The only tragedy is that I lost my awesome New Years hat, it looked like a white Fedora with a feather in the back. :(

At 1/5/10 05:11 AM, SapphireLight wrote: Prinzy2, if it's free sex then she's not a hooker. Just passionate.
sheesh get it right

Passionate old women freak me out, plus I don't want some pimp taking a baseball bat to my knees. :P

I must have nearly drank myself into oblivion when I made that post, three or four double Rum cokes (I would have had more but the waitress either forgot mine or cut me off so that kind of irritated me, so I didn't order anymore from her), went to a buddy's house to watch Hangover and had a fifth of Crown Royal, went to the bar where I work and went straight to the back and had a mega Rev with a working bartender and a pal of mine, then got myself a double whiskey sour when the hooker started following me around. So in an effort to lose her I went to the VLTs and threw $20 in and the hooker came over and got me up to $65, so her and I did a Jagarbomb. Finally the rest of my friends showed up and we all did a round of Jagarbombs, after we went across the street to that dive of a bar we call The Zoo and I had a Kokanee and bought the hooker and I a Fireball (She did win me $65 after all).

All in all it was a good night, then we had our Staff Christmas party on Sunday, I took it a little easier that night. Brought the cigars that my parents got me from Mexico, had me a Cohiba :D The very same kind that Castro smoked until he quit in 1989. I also got a shirt that says "Don't pretend like you don't want some of this" so I threw that on me right away lol. I have out a Pewter mug that said "Experience The Legend" and had a white chocolate creamer in it because I couldn't find any actual white chocolate in my town. It's an inside joke that stemmed from when we had a hypnotist at the bar and we all had to name our penises, I yelled out white chocolate and the girl doing the music for the show nearly fell out of her chair laughing. So now some of the bartenders and waitresses call me white chocolate.

But yes, lots of alcohol, very good time.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-06 01:01:01

White Chocolate is easily the worst name for a penis I have ever heard.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-06 14:28:04

At 1/5/10 10:34 AM, Prinzy2 wrote: went to a buddy's house to watch Hangover and

Is this the new Beerfest for drinkers? Like, I woke up on New Years and my friend turned this on and so we all ended up watching the Hangover... with hangovers.

I hope I don't see it 20+ times like I have Beerfest. :(

Anyways yesterday I found out that my friends are pretty crappy at inventing mixed drinks. We were originally going to try to make a B-52, but we were missing the cognac (I think? Correct me if I'm wrong), so my friend used vodka instead. Not high quality vodka either.

Felt like being shot in the chest, then a smooth Baileys sensation, followed by being shot in the chest again.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-06 16:52:31

At 1/6/10 02:28 PM, Rallard wrote:
At 1/5/10 10:34 AM, Prinzy2 wrote: went to a buddy's house to watch Hangover and
Is this the new Beerfest for drinkers? Like, I woke up on New Years and my friend turned this on and so we all ended up watching the Hangover... with hangovers.

I hope I don't see it 20+ times like I have Beerfest. :(

The Hangover is much better than Beerfest as a film, but considering they get fucked off 'roofies' not booze, it's not as much as a lash up kind of film as beerfest. That said, do watch it. It's sick.

he's jus' a rascal...

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-07 00:28:29

At 1/6/10 04:52 PM, DizzeeRascal wrote:
At 1/6/10 02:28 PM, Rallard wrote: Is this the new Beerfest for drinkers? Like, I woke up on New Years and my friend turned this on and so we all ended up watching the Hangover... with hangovers.

Basically three guys try and recount their steps from last night because they lost a friend who is getting married the next day, so they have to go to every place they went to the night before and they're put in hilarious circumstances.

The Hangover is much better than Beerfest as a film, but considering they get fucked off 'roofies' not booze, it's not as much as a lash up kind of film as beerfest. That said, do watch it. It's sick.

I agree it's much better than beerfest, beerfest doesn't have a tiger in the bathroom :D
Personally I'd just want to go for the showgirls, legs that go all the way up to Canada.

At 1/6/10 01:01 AM, SapphireLight wrote: White Chocolate is easily the worst name for a penis I have ever heard.

Any name for a penis is bad, but Mr. Pee Wee is far worse, or Mr. Winky. White Chocolate is up there with Mandingo and The Howitzer. :P

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-07 00:48:26

At 1/7/10 12:28 AM, Prinzy2 wrote: Any name for a penis is bad, but Mr. Pee Wee is far worse, or Mr. Winky. White Chocolate is up there with Mandingo and The Howitzer. :P

well okay, it's easily the best of that list <_<

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-07 16:48:35

Dude, I've seen the Hangover twice and you guys are explaining the plot to me. You drunk or what?

Maybe I didn't specify or something. But yeah, I like it more than Beerfest too, mainly because Beerfest was the only DVD at my friends' old apartment and any visitors would always want to watch it while drinking.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-09 05:01:20

I prefer Beerfest. By far, because it's a more "stupid" movie, it's made for watching WHILE drunk.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-09 19:28:54

Speaking of hangovers.... my head hurts.

Got off work at 11:30pm and started drinking with friends, all on an empty stomach. I remember most of the night except for the last half hour. It sucks not remembering parts of the night, I can't remember if I made a jackass out of myself or thanked the boss's kid for driving me home.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-10 03:27:36

At 1/9/10 07:28 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: It sucks not remembering parts of the night

Oh, don't get me started about that. Me and a drinking friend sometimes go places after which reconstituting what we did is nearly impossible. We always have to ask everyone we knew there what we did, and sometimes it's even impossible.

We once went to Antwerp (some city here) and got drunk, after which we headed for the train station. Or at least that's what we thought. When I woke up I noticed I took two pictures of him, clearly piss drunk, but in a place neither of us ever saw. He was holding a beer. But neither of us have any idea of what we did, and we will never know :/

We already talked to hiring a camera team to follow us when we go drinking, but we're not that rich so that won't happen.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-10 11:06:08

New year was a blast =D cant go wrong with a crate of stella, its always funny how lasses turn up to a party and are absolutly smashed about 30 seconds in... bless their little cotton socks

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-13 14:42:41

I just drank Carlsberg for the first time and all I can say is... it's really piss

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-13 20:37:10

What do you drink on your average night out then? As in, say you went up to the bar and got a lager, what lager would it be?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-13 21:21:12

Also I need to try this next time I get drunk.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24 5162188030

In case you can't see it or whatever:

-A deck of cards
-A pint glass
-Four shot glasses
-A communal bottle of spirits
-Your own booze supply
-A table
-Several friends

Place the pint glass in the middle of the table. Arrange the cards face down around it in the shape of a swastika. Make it as even as possible, so it doesn't look shit. If you have a joker in the pack, draw a funny moustache on it and place it underneath the pint glass. All sit round the table, and take it in turns to pick the outer-most cards from any arm of the swastika. Each card carries a different meaning, all of which are explained below:

A - Hitler's Steinkrug. Pour 1/4 of a pint of whatever you are drinking into the communal pint glass.

2 - Skip Go - The person who draws this card and whoever is next skip their goes.

2%u2660 - Hitler Card - The person who draws this card becomes Hitler. All other players must refer to this person as "Hitler" or "Mein Fuhrer" for the duration of the game. (this applies regardless of any rules created by players, see J) Also the holder of this card can pass on 1 forfeit to another player.

3 (Red) - Drink 3 swigs of your drink.

3 (Black) - Nominate someone to drink 3 swigs of their drink.

4 (Red) Drink 4 swigs of your own drink.

4 (Black) Nominate someone to drink 4 swigs of their drink.

5 - Polish Invasion - The recipient of this card keeps it and it is used at their discretion. To use, the holder must shout "Polish Invasion" and touch the floor. All other players must do the same. The last player to do it must do a shot. Only valid once.

6 - Subject Card - Whoever draws this card must think of a subject e.g. brands of cigarette. They name the first one and then each person in turn must name something in the same category. The person who cannot name anything must do a shot. The cardholder decides whether to allow any disputable suggestions, and can enforce a countdown if someone is stalling.

7 - Thumb card - Person who receives this card keeps it and uses it when they like. They must do something weird with their thumb above table height. All other players must copy. Last person to do it must do a shot.

8 - Reverse - Reverses the direction of the game.

9 - Heil Hitler Game - The recipient of the card must salute either left or right, stating "Heil". The game carries on in that direction using the correct salute. If a player says "Heil Hitler" they can flip the salute and the game is reversed. This carries on until somebody forfiets and must do a shot.

10 (Red) - Immunity card - Gets you out of any forfeit except the final forfeit. Only valid once. Can be traded.

10 (Black) - Piss card. Whilst in play, only the person who holds this card can go to the toilet. Only valid once. Can be traded.

J - Rule Card - Recipient makes up a new rule for the game.

Q - Nazi Interrogator - Recipient keeps the card and becomes The Interrogator. Card is used whenever they like. The Interrogator asks a question to a person, If the person answers, they must do a shot. If they reply with "fuck off", The Interrogator must do a shot. Only valid once.

K - Down Drink. The motherbitch of a card. Self-explanatory.

The Holocaust - Once all the cards have been taken, whoever's turn is next must down the contents of the communal pint glass a.k.a - THE HOLOCAUST.

Immunity cards are not valid. The only card that can get you out of this is the Hitler card, which allows the holder to give this forfeit to a person of their choice, provided they have not already passed on a forfeit. This is known as denying the Holocaust.

HEIL!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-13 21:47:07

At 1/13/10 09:21 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Also I need to try this next time I get drunk.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24 5162188030

My friends claim to have invented that, thats a different group though. It'd be interest to know which came first.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-14 00:49:59

Breadmuffin, that is a rip-snortin' good time.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-14 03:19:24

At 1/13/10 08:37 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: What do you drink on your average night out then? As in, say you went up to the bar and got a lager, what lager would it be?

Also a regular lager, but here in Belgium (here I go again) the lagers aren't as flat and piss-like. They have a 'full' taste, next to the bitter taste. Also, if you serve a Belgian lager, it has a foam head of 2 or 3 cm, unlike that Carlsberg crap or other lagers. Examples are Maes or Jupiler. But don't think of the export Stella Artois you get in other countries, it's like it has been "pissed down" or "watered down" so the good properties disappear...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-14 06:41:49

i mainly drink west end, nut if thats not available anything goes...

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-14 06:54:58

At 1/13/10 09:21 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Also I need to try this next time I get drunk.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradf ord/8458574.stm

lmao, silly people

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-14 13:52:45

At 1/13/10 08:37 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: What do you drink on your average night out then?

Either rum and Coke with a fistful of limes or whiskey sours. I was drinking Orange flavored vodka and Red Bulls last time, never again though.

As in, say you went up to the bar and got a lager, what lager would it be?

Kokanee is what I usually order, it's not even close to a good lager, but for being in the low price range it's alright. I prefer MGD for lagers though.

I haven't had a drink since last Friday lol, I'm thinking my intense aversion to alcohol is related to my getting piss drunk, trying to help cash in a lotto ticket whilst hammered, and possibly acting like a fool in front of the boss's kid. We are also not allowed to drink at work anymore, legally we never were, but upper management has stopped turning a blind eye so maybe I'll start saving some money. It'll probably blow over in a month, but I'm hoping not because having a tab under $20 would be nice for a change.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-14 16:03:32

At 1/14/10 06:54 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradf ord/8458574.stm

lmao, silly people

Huddersfield University, yep, I know them :P.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-19 21:47:51

Hey guys!! So ummm... anyone else drinking tonight? Feelin' pretty good :P

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-20 02:47:21

not really, also my drunk-pace has clearly slowed down, last time I was drunk was Saturday =(

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-20 03:01:07

Bourbon is far too much addictive.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2010-01-20 03:41:57

At 1/13/10 09:21 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24 5162188030

Seems exactly like King's Cup, except with a few new rules relating to Hitler.

I was expecting more. :(