00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinnymon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

228,454 Views | 2,370 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-09-27 07:02:31

Some chick ended up going to the hospital tonight, might have served her a drink, but I don't think I did, and if I did it was only one. How do people let their friends get drunk enough to get alcohol poisoning?

Minus that it was an alright night, didn't stop moving the whole time. Wish they'd drop the prices at the bar though, it would be nice to make an extra 33% in tips.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-09-27 09:46:41

At 9/26/09 05:05 PM, Casualty wrote: There is a Delirium pub in Brussels, where you can order over 2,000 different beers! That is also the world record.

Holy shit! That's amazing!!!

Can I guess again? The 5th one. xD

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-09-27 17:14:25

At 9/27/09 09:46 AM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 9/26/09 05:05 PM, Casualty wrote: There is a Delirium pub in Brussels, where you can order over 2,000 different beers! That is also the world record.
Holy shit! That's amazing!!!

Can I guess again? The 5th one. xD

Oh please >;O

At 9/27/09 07:02 AM, Prinzy2 wrote: Some chick ended up going to the hospital tonight, might have served her a drink, but I don't think I did, and if I did it was only one. How do people let their friends get drunk enough to get alcohol poisoning?

Because where I live, we have a saying that goes: "Alcoholism must be stimulated!"

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-09-27 18:58:00

At 9/27/09 05:14 PM, Casualty wrote: Oh please >;O

I give up. I'm a failure :(

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-09-28 02:19:27

At 9/27/09 06:58 PM, UnknownFear wrote:
At 9/27/09 05:14 PM, Casualty wrote: Oh please >;O
I give up. I'm a failure :(

Awwwh! The answer was... The glass you see below! It contains Gordon Finest Gold. The Gordon beers were brewed by John Martin, an Englishman who moved to Belgium, because he believed his beers would taste better if brewed there (he was probably right).

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-09-28 09:40:49

I shotgunned five beer this morning, and now look forward to going to school.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-09-28 17:58:25

At 9/28/09 09:40 AM, EpicFail wrote: I shotgunned five beer this morning, and now look forward to going to school.

That actually sounds like it will result in an awesome day :)

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-02 05:07:05

Yesterday I got drunk for free! There was a party organised by some student club at some bar, and they actually MADE me drink beer and other alcoholic beverages. Delightful. They also noticed I drank a lot more and faster than them so after a while they weren't that enthusiastic anymore so I had to ASK for beer, but I still got it for free! Awesome...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-08 01:14:19

I was drinking brandy mixed with amaretto earlier (Also known as a French Connection if the brandy happens to be cognac), thought I'd try something new so I put a little gin into my Earl Grey tea, I wonder how all those flavors are going to mix and mingle. Hopefully they don't start a brawl in my mouth.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-08 04:29:20

I've been drinking a lot recently. :(

I need to stop this, I can't afford it.

Also I can't physically pour a single G&T it seems.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-08 17:41:21

At 10/8/09 04:29 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Also I can't physically pour a single G&T it seems.

Just keep trying. It'll come after a couple bottles, but man are you going to be trashed by the time you do.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-09 05:55:00

FYI: I was soooo drunk yesternight...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-09 12:23:15

I'm so blown. I turn 21 next thursday. But I can already buy beer from the local beer stores, liquor from the liquor stores, and i'm a regular at my favorite bar all without anyone asking to see my ID. The only thing i get asked to see my ID for is smokes. I mean sure its great that i can legally do all the stuff now but all the excitement is gone. I've been to a wide variety of bars in throughout the US. Asked once if i was 21 but didnt ask for the ID.

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-09 12:46:36

At 10/9/09 12:23 PM, LamboFactor wrote:

You should go to the bar you frequent and ask if you get a free drink on your 21st birthday, then show them your ID. Then pull out a camera and take a snapshot for us to see.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-09 17:37:06

Joining. Lately I've been drinking myself silly most of the week. Actually I've been drinking everyday it seems.

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-09 20:04:27

At 10/9/09 12:23 PM, LamboFactor wrote: I mean sure its great that i can legally do all the stuff now but all the excitement is gone.

If the only excitement your getting is from it being illegal then you're having no fun when you go out :P.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-10 04:03:36

The excitement shouldn't be purchasing alcohol illegally, it should be getting drunk.

At 10/9/09 05:37 PM, FurryFox wrote: Joining. Lately I've been drinking myself silly most of the week. Actually I've been drinking everyday it seems.

That's what I like to hear! Welcome :D

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-11 05:38:57

Yesterday: two hours of free champagne followed by twenty beers and jagermeisters... Needless to say, I was fucked.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-11 07:09:56

Pretty decent night, cleared $100 in tips, had a $40 tab going and that's with discounted drinks lmao. Mostly from giving friends free drinks, but they'll spend more money there so it works. Tomorrow should be busy also oddly enough, they have me starting at 9 so I'm assuming the best. Even better is that the tips get split evenly with everybody.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-11 18:48:28

At 10/11/09 07:09 AM, Prinzy2 wrote: Pretty decent night, cleared $100 in tips, had a $40 tab going and that's with discounted drinks lmao. Mostly from giving friends free drinks, but they'll spend more money there so it works. Tomorrow should be busy also oddly enough, they have me starting at 9 so I'm assuming the best. Even better is that the tips get split evenly with everybody.

Sounds like you had yourself an awesome night.

Not this weekend coming up, but the weekend after, my girlfriend and I are going to stay with my dad in Toronto for my step-mom's sister's wedding. My dad already made it quite clear that there will be lots of drinking. Should be fun :)

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-11 22:17:45

At 10/11/09 06:48 PM, UnknownFear wrote: Not this weekend coming up, but the weekend after, my girlfriend and I are going to stay with my dad in Toronto for my step-mom's sister's wedding. My dad already made it quite clear that there will be lots of drinking. Should be fun :)

Weddings are always a lot of fun for me. Usually the wine is free so me and my cousin just get smashed, always a good time. Even better is summer weddings when I can buy a fat cigar and we smoke and drink outside. You and your girl have a room all to yourselves? ;P

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-12 07:42:11

Just got home from working at the bar, pretty good night. Had three bartenders and two waitresses (usually one waitress and two bartenders), cleared $100, which was disappointing considering we were charging day prices (which are cheaper) and we were pretty busy. Made an extra $31 for giving some dude a double 151* and coke after hours lol. One of the waitresses did the same, so it's a nice little extra. Not bad for Thanksgiving Sunday.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-12 20:43:08

At 10/11/09 10:17 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: Weddings are always a lot of fun for me. Usually the wine is free so me and my cousin just get smashed, always a good time. Even better is summer weddings when I can buy a fat cigar and we smoke and drink outside. You and your girl have a room all to yourselves? ;P

Yeah man! Should be lots of fun :) :)

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-18 05:34:40

"I'm never going to drink again."

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-18 09:26:54

At 10/18/09 05:34 AM, Casualty wrote: "I'm never going to drink again."

I've got the worst hangover ever!
I'm crawlin' to the bathroom again,

It hurts so bad that I'm never gonna drink again.
I'll probably never drink again.
I may not ever drink again.
At least not 'til next weekend

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-18 13:48:44

I've cut back drinking a lot guys, only had a few beer yesterday and a few shots of hard alcohol.
Didn't even get drunk in a week!

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-18 18:26:05

At 10/18/09 09:26 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 10/18/09 05:34 AM, Casualty wrote: "I'm never going to drink again."
I've got the worst hangover ever!
I'm crawlin' to the bathroom again,

It hurts so bad that I'm never gonna drink again.
I'll probably never drink again.
I may not ever drink again.
At least not 'til next weekend

Fuuuck yeah, Offspring :D
Also this week I have been drunk every night, with a climax yesterday. I haven't been sober that day... I woke up drunk and started drinking again. Goood week.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-20 07:41:10

Cutting back didn't work, neither did not smoking weed.
Drank a 12 pack with one buddy, shared 3 2L coolers, and some other beers.
I woke up kinda drunk, and I'm kinda drunk right now, but not really..

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-20 10:37:31

I just got back from visiting my bro in Newcastle. 3 triples for £5. That's a dangerous money saving deal. I need to detox.

he's jus' a rascal...

Response to NG Alcoholics Anonymous 2009-10-21 06:20:41

Tonight was the night that we got our beloved shipment of alcohol at the bar I work at.

Among the lot was a new spiced rum made by Lambs, which has a higher alcohol content and is cheaper than our dear friend Captain Morgan. Bottle looks pretty too.

Also, I'm thinking of going as the Kokanee ranger for Halloween, should be a simple costume.

NG Alcoholics Anonymous

BBS Signature