Be a Supporter!

Draw that song!

  • 3,851 Views
  • 139 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Lemmiwinks91
Lemmiwinks91
  • Member since: Oct. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Draw that song! 2008-07-07 19:01:02 Reply

At 7/7/08 05:05 PM, SloppyMoe606 wrote: Can someone draw the song "Violent Pornography" by System of a down?

1st of all, system of a down rule!

Lol, it would be wrong to see so i decided to do a non bloody before the song type image for it (if you get what i mean)
anyway its not bad just the thought of it is :S

Here it is...

Draw that song!


BBS Signature
20x6stinkoman
20x6stinkoman
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Draw that song! 2008-07-07 19:31:20 Reply

hahaha lol...
...

...

...

*ties knife to penis*


CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG BUT ARE YOU ASKING FOR A CHALLEEEEEEENGE???!!?!?!?!

Mason
Mason
  • Member since: Jan. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Draw that song! 2008-07-10 19:58:30 Reply

At 7/7/08 09:46 AM, Dmabster wrote: Guess what iit is!

higway star. nice, you played rock band.

Henry-nougat
Henry-nougat
  • Member since: Nov. 1, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Draw that song! 2008-07-10 20:52:24 Reply

At 7/7/08 07:01 PM, Lemmiwinks91 wrote:
At 7/7/08 05:05 PM, SloppyMoe606 wrote: Can someone draw the song "Violent Pornography" by System of a down?
1st of all, system of a down rule!

Lol, it would be wrong to see so i decided to do a non bloody before the song type image for it (if you get what i mean)
anyway its not bad just the thought of it is :S

Here it is...

Well you certainly induced a chuckle bug in my system.

Just one request, if you guys are going to be drawing a song at least post art that took you more then 15 minutes to make.

There are some interesting ones here but alot of pointless ones too.

I suggest if you really like a certain song, spend a good amount of time drawing it.

Making it less obvious would be interesting.


My Art. Enjoy Life

BBS Signature
Brumak
Brumak
  • Member since: Aug. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to Draw that song! 2008-07-12 19:03:59 Reply

At 7/7/08 05:05 PM, SloppyMoe606 wrote: Can someone draw the song "Violent Pornography" by System of a down?

I'm sure you would get off to that you snotty little pervert :3


Xbox Live Gamertag: iR Bulbasaur

BBS Signature
Widowtaker
Widowtaker
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Draw that song! 2008-07-12 20:04:08 Reply

I didn't actually make this for this thread but when I thought about it, I figured it would fit nicely. Also I am not getting any comments on it in my art thread, it saddens me because I put a lot of effort into it. I'm going to go cry now but I leave you with this^^

Draw that song!

Widowtaker
Widowtaker
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Draw that song! 2008-07-14 12:36:19 Reply

Well it seems that my art has the uncanny ability to stop a speeding thread in its tracks. So this last piece I actually started with him lying dead on the fast lane of the highway which is why I put that on his shirt. He didn't look very dead though so I changed it to him getting arrested. So the song could have either been Eagles "Life in the Fast lane" or now it could also be Shinedown "45 (staring down the barrel)"

Lemmiwinks91
Lemmiwinks91
  • Member since: Oct. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Draw that song! 2008-07-14 13:22:07 Reply

At 7/14/08 12:36 PM, Widowtaker wrote: Well it seems that my art has the uncanny ability to stop a speeding thread in its tracks. So this last piece I actually started with him lying dead on the fast lane of the highway which is why I put that on his shirt. He didn't look very dead though so I changed it to him getting arrested. So the song could have either been Eagles "Life in the Fast lane" or now it could also be Shinedown "45 (staring down the barrel)"

Nah at all, i thought this thread i made died out a while ago, i was thinking of making a few more to get it started again because i only got a handfull of people that contributed but im happy with that as its my 2nd thread! Anyways im gonna be back later to give my thread another chance, cheers its pretty good pic i dont know why it hasn't got any attention, i would be proud of it :P


BBS Signature
CheezNapkin
CheezNapkin
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Draw that song! 2008-07-14 14:27:09 Reply

This one should be easy.

It's a shit drawing but you get the idea.

Draw that song!


BBS Signature
Marsupial
Marsupial
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Draw that song! 2008-07-15 02:37:36 Reply

At 7/14/08 02:27 PM, CheezNapkin wrote: This one should be easy.

It's a shit drawing but you get the idea.

The Diamond Sea by Sonic Youth


cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.
{+}dA{-}LASTFM
paypal

BBS Signature
horsenwelles
horsenwelles
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Movie Buff
Response to Draw that song! 2008-07-15 04:17:03 Reply

guess what this is....

Draw that song!


flank, the dog

BBS Signature
Spikrodd
Spikrodd
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Draw that song! 2008-07-15 04:24:48 Reply

hint. its by Calyx. Winner gets cookie.

Draw that song!

horsenwelles
horsenwelles
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Movie Buff
Response to Draw that song! 2008-07-15 04:26:33 Reply

i also got this one.... (pretty obvious)

Draw that song!


flank, the dog

BBS Signature
willobeen
willobeen
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Draw that song! 2008-07-15 04:28:13 Reply

I love this thread, but people need to cut down the MS paint bullshit.

StrikerF2
StrikerF2
  • Member since: May. 9, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Draw that song! 2008-08-15 15:59:07 Reply

"Down, Down, Down, To Mephisto's Cafe" - Streetlight Manifesto

Please Click link for high quality .swf version, also, I allready posted this in my art thread, go looky :P

Draw that song!


BBS Signature
Lemmiwinks91
Lemmiwinks91
  • Member since: Oct. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Draw that song! 2008-08-15 18:55:11 Reply

At 8/15/08 03:59 PM, StrikerF2 wrote: "Down, Down, Down, To Mephisto's Cafe" - Streetlight Manifesto

Please Click link for high quality .swf version, also, I allready posted this in my art thread, go looky :P

WoW, i thought my thread had died out a while back! good to see some contrabutions. This is a great art piece aswell even though ive never heard of the song.

I shall contribut in a week cus this is my last day of internet for a week!
cheers


BBS Signature
Boots65
Boots65
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Draw that song! 2008-08-15 22:41:11 Reply

Yus ;D

Draw that song!


Click my sig for my Zazzle page! Why buy anything? Because I'm poor and need monies D:
Also, click This if you're awesome

BBS Signature
mac2206
mac2206
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Draw that song! 2008-08-15 23:56:50 Reply

Rise Against- Paper Wings

Draw that song!

Lemmiwinks91
Lemmiwinks91
  • Member since: Oct. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Draw that song! 2008-08-16 06:26:50 Reply

At 7/12/08 08:04 PM, Widowtaker wrote: I didn't actually make this for this thread but when I thought about it, I figured it would fit nicely. Also I am not getting any comments on it in my art thread, it saddens me because I put a lot of effort into it. I'm going to go cry now but I leave you with this^^

we care about the submissions you make! This one is great but the anatomy is a little off. I appreciate the effort you put into it, it shows through.

cheers


BBS Signature
Boots65
Boots65
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Draw that song! 2008-08-16 14:32:20 Reply

Caramelldansen lmao ;D


Click my sig for my Zazzle page! Why buy anything? Because I'm poor and need monies D:
Also, click This if you're awesome

BBS Signature