00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

pencil drawings

5,378 Views | 67 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

pencil drawings 2008-06-22 15:30:18

i made this for my art class last year. i hope ppl dont think i suck at drawing...

pencil drawings

seriously why do people read these things.

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 15:37:04

i made this 1 last month... the pic is a little big...

pencil drawings

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 15:38:58

nice try..but if u dont have a picture of it in a book or on paper or some proof u made it thens its stolen..all u did was import that picture flash click it and pressed print screen and modifed everything so it would just show that...

that is probably stolen
no pic from book/paper then its stolen

Support Help a Noob day By Putting ur sig as

BBS Signature

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 15:55:03

Here is some Kind of Assasin

pencil drawings

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 16:22:13

keosan you give no credit where credit is due... i did master cheif on sketchbook paper and the tiger was on a peice of white drawing cardboard or something. my art teacher made us use the for the project. so there. also and just cause you dont see a gold encrusted frame around something doesnt mean that it is stolen.

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 16:25:43

nice job and i hope what you say about it being yours is true because then your awesome. the only crticsm is that ive seen alot of people draw a tiger like that so make it more original.

BBS Signature

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 16:28:11

At 6/22/08 04:22 PM, Lightning36 wrote: keosan you give no credit where credit is due... i did master cheif on sketchbook paper and the tiger was on a peice of white drawing cardboard or something. my art teacher made us use the for the project. so there. also and just cause you dont see a gold encrusted frame around something doesnt mean that it is stolen.

the fact that your getting so defensive practically proves you stole those pictures.

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 16:31:06

Geez you guys, he fucking drew these, unless you all have evidence proving their stolen, shutup.

PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:

darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 16:48:43

I would find it quite flattering if someone thought that my work was stolen actually. ;)

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 16:52:36

well besides the brawl that keosan started, these look great... the chief seems alittle of though.

More pencil art........

pencil drawings

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.

Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 16:54:05

At 6/22/08 04:52 PM, ScorpianX0 wrote: well besides the brawl that keosan started, these look great... the chief seems alittle of though.

More pencil art........

cool a space marine

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 16:56:59

im sorry but i have seen the tiger here before... damn cant remember where though, but i might be mistaken.

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 16:58:40

At 6/22/08 04:22 PM, Lightning36 wrote: keosan you give no credit where credit is due... i did master cheif on sketchbook paper and the tiger was on a peice of white drawing cardboard or something. my art teacher made us use the for the project. so there. also and just cause you dont see a gold encrusted frame around something doesnt mean that it is stolen.

dude the reason why i said it was stolen and i will not change that untill i see proof is because the master cheif pic was imported to flash..and u dont even know what paper u did ur tiger on..unless i see a pic of it from a camara above the notebook/page/paper/project then im not gonna say it wasnt stolen

BBS Signature

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 17:01:35

At 6/22/08 04:56 PM, UMREE wrote: im sorry but i have seen the tiger here before... damn cant remember where though, but i might be mistaken.

thats what i said too..it might be lindseymathews

check back on ur posts for the forum
i alrdy checked her userpage

and im pretty sure he didnt draw the mastercheif pic because it was IMPORTED to flash..and about the guy one he might of got it off a site

BBS Signature

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 17:04:32

the fact that you see the selection line around the image (the one you see in flash) it kinda proves that this drawing was taken from the internet.

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 17:06:03

the reason the cheif look like he does is because when i turned him into a gif to post it here it said it would lose color. it makes him look more rough than he is in my original. i thought it added detail so i put it as it was. i didnt think people wold think i stole it though. geez. im not even gonna care what you say keosan btw because you think everything is stolen.

im glad that even though this is going on ppl are still posting their own drawings here.

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 17:10:01

At 6/22/08 05:06 PM, Lightning36 wrote: <whiney text>

im glad that even though this is going on ppl are still posting their own drawings here.

IMAO!!..now i know u stole it..FOR 1 when u import it to flash it doesnt lose quality and when u export it as GIF u can pick high quality...and also i think its stolen because u made an acc 2 days ago and u posted 2 masterpeices...the mastercheif was stolen for sure other wise u would of posted it the way it would of been if u drew it on lined/white paper..
i know i seen the tiger somewhere and it looks like lindseymathews style

BBS Signature

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 17:16:45

At 6/22/08 05:10 PM, keosan24 wrote: IMAO!!..now i know u stole it..FOR 1 when u import it to flash it doesnt lose quality

this is where i got lost

where does he say he used flash to export it?

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 17:21:54

At 6/22/08 04:28 PM, Leering-Abstemiously wrote:
the fact that your getting so defensive practically proves you stole those pictures.

What in the fuck kind of logic is that?! Wouldn't you get defensive if someone accused you of stealing stuff (not that anyone would)?

It's not stolen unless you can prove otherwise by finding it somewhere else.

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 17:26:57

well i looked around but couldnt find anything so i guess this is legit. i still think ive seen the tiger somewhere though

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 17:32:05

At 6/22/08 03:37 PM, Lightning36 wrote: i made this 1 last month... the pic is a little big...

the tigers right eye is a bit big compared to the other one

FANCY STUFF HEE

DURP!

Tocic-wow private server is good

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 17:48:01

At 6/22/08 05:32 PM, Durp wrote:
At 6/22/08 03:37 PM, Lightning36 wrote: i made this 1 last month... the pic is a little big...
the tigers right eye is a bit big compared to the other one

I did a stippling picture for class one time, and the eyes really are pretty difficult - maybe because people look so closely into the eye to try to read a person ( or animal I guess ). I like what I've seen in this thread, nice work guys.

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 17:57:37

At 6/22/08 03:30 PM, Lightning36 wrote: i made this for my art class last year. i hope ppl dont think i suck at drawing...

suck? what?? dood!!! you rock at it!!

THANKS FOR STANDIN' STILL WANKA!

Also, Minecraft

Buy it now or I will end you. You can punch trees in that game.

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 18:04:42

Wow, these guys are dumbasses. Don't listen to them, trust me. Those guys are the "art criticizing scum" of the bbs. BUUUT, if you really want to get them off your tail, then draw me a pic of master chief holding a sign saying "Get off my back!" or something among the sort.
Hope i helped, these drawings are amazing.

Make me a sandwich, damnit.

BBS Signature

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 18:05:33

At 6/22/08 05:10 PM, keosan24 wrote:
At 6/22/08 05:06 PM, Lightning36 wrote: <whiney text>

IMAO!!..now i know u stole it..FOR 1 when u import it to flash it doesnt lose quality and when u export it as GIF u can pick high quality...and also i think its stolen because u made an acc 2 days ago and u posted 2 masterpeices...the mastercheif was stolen for sure other wise u would of posted it the way it would of been if u drew it on lined/white paper..
i know i seen the tiger somewhere and it looks like lindseymathews style

ummm how is that i made an account 2 days ago any kind of evidence? wouldnt you think i had a life b4 i registered numbnuts? btw what is flash importing? i dont have a flash program.

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 18:21:09

keosan24, learn to shut up before you get yourself banned. Unless you can come up with some conclusive evidence that an image was stolen it's legit. End of conversation.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 18:30:45

At 6/22/08 05:10 PM, keosan24 wrote: i know i seen the tiger somewhere and it looks like lindseymathews style

Im sorry but thats way better than Lindsy Mathews stuff.

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 18:33:09

At 6/22/08 06:30 PM, FullFistMaria wrote:
At 6/22/08 05:10 PM, keosan24 wrote: i know i seen the tiger somewhere and it looks like lindseymathews style
Im sorry but thats way better than Lindsy Mathews stuff.

I second that.... lindsey good, but she didn't make this, that's for sure

sorry lindsey

My Art thread / My DA account or just click my sig pic.

Beastiality is WAAYYYYY against park regulations, but YIFFY is ok

BBS Signature

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 18:40:11

i think that we should just drop the whole stolen thing. its not why i made this topic. if you have any drawings of your own please show them to me here. =P

Response to pencil drawings 2008-06-22 18:40:43

tell me, what pencil did you use on the tiger's dark stripes?