00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

renatocfrancisco just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I want to kill my little sister

7,824 Views | 103 Replies

I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:04:18

Since September, my life has sucked. I've been very sick. I stopped going to school for three months, and when I got better I couldn't deal with the structure of a normal high school any longer. My parents have pulled me out and I am currently waiting to be enrolled in an online high school. I still have some major health problems, and I'm still waiting for several test results. I feel very stressed and very depressed. My family has been trying to help me, and I'm grateful for that.

There is one huge problem hampering my progress towards some semblance of normality: my little sister.

L has become a total b***h. Well, she's always been a b***h, but I've always been able to ignore her. Except now I'm so stressed and physically weak that I can't ignore her. Not only that, but she's becoming worse and worse.

L is beautiful. She is also vicious and ambitious. She's always teased me for being fat and socially inept. Now she rubs it in my face. She laughs about how I'm always on a diet, how I always have to take medicine, how I can't fit into the pretty clothes, that I only have a few friends. She steals money from me, reads my private stuff, looks through my artwork. She brings friends home for the sole purpose to laugh at me. (I wish I was joking - our house is very echoey, and I can hear every word they say.) She keeps me up at night by turning on every light in the house, takes blankets from my bed, throws out new bottles of my shampoo, even takes our pets to her room when I need something living and breathing to hug and talk to.

I don't know what to do. I've already talked to my parents about this - they're mad at her already for breaking the no-boys-allowed-in-the-house-without-an-
adult rule - and they try to punish her, but she never lets it affect her, and they can't do much anyway because they both work a lot. I have known her to bring friends over and let them root through my room, ignore me when I'm obviously in pain, laugh when I cry.

The worst thing she's ever done happened earlier tonight: I fainted, hit my head on the wall, left some blood, and instead of helping me up or getting a bandaid or even asking if I was okay, she turned up the volume on the TV.

Right now, she's sitting in her room with a friend. They are talking about boys and friends, but mostly about how I am "a spaz" and "obviously faking it", how I am just too lazy to get my fat rear end out of bed and go to school, that I'm stupid and ugly. I'm downstairs listening to them, feeling sick.

I don't know what to do. I can't live like this, constantly cringing whenever she looks at me. I don't know why she's suddenly decided to torture me now, when the only thing I need is some stability. I don't know what I did to make her hate me so much. The only thing I know is that I'm just going to feel worse and worse until she lets up. She's only 14. She shouldn't hate me so much.

(And she's not a sociopath - she is very loving and friendly towards everyone else she meets. She just hates me.)

What can I do to stop this?

Newgrounds? Moar like jewgrounds amirite?

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:05:34

Go for it dude.

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:09:32

Webcam? Youtube?
Either way, I want to see

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:11:46

At 6/15/08 01:09 PM, Shea08 wrote: Webcam? Youtube?
Either way, I want to see

Oh, i missed the bit about the killing her...

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:12:31

whup her ass, buy a lock for your door to lock from the inside, hang the key around your neck, work out as much as you can without fucking yourself up and whup her ass and her friends asses

and then rape her friends, all for teh lulz

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:12:47

At 6/15/08 01:07 PM, chord wrote: Fucking shoot her, alternatively stab her, whatever, I don't give a fuck as long as you kill her.

Don't do that.

In the middle of the night cut up all her clothes, spread toothpaste all over her room and generally create a horrible mess. Then put shaving cream on her hand and tickle her face with something. Then get the hell out of there, she will itch her face and the shaving cream will smack her in the face; she'll get up mad to find her entire room destroyed.

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:14:26

kill her, seriously.

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:15:57

Have you tried like talking to her about it with your parents why she is doing this to you maybe she needs a psychiatrist or something she probably feels neglected, that you must get all the attention from your parents

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:16:23

Seriously, when your alone in the house walk up to her, and say don't make fun of me ever again. Then punch her in the face. You may get in trouble, but it'll definitly stop the abuse from your sister. Fight fire with fire.

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:16:57

Work out and pump up some muscle,then get a lock for your room.And finally,show her who's boss.

Credit for my sig goes to Torkelson. +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++Link in my sig goes to Earfetish's website,which has the best stories ever.

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:16:58

She's a popular 14 yearold girl, they are evil, but they usually mellow out in a few years. Stick it out.

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:17:34

kill, slaughter, anhiliate

the cake is a lie numb nuts

not gay just a funy site i made

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:18:59

throw her out of the window. it'll provide a good laugh too

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:20:05

Just like the others said earlier, seriously tell your parents about this. And if they fail to give the proper punishment to your demon of a sister, then take matters into your own hands and beat her ass. No one should be treated this way, and if kicking ass is the only way to stop this nonsense then so be it.

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:21:28

Stick a stick of dynamite in her pooper.

"A poem is a naked person. Some say I am a poet." - Bob Dylan

Fear Him.

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:21:46

At 6/15/08 01:19 PM, Guest8792 wrote: Give the little bitch what she deserves. A good talking to.

I agree she needs help before this gets out of hand...

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:22:41

Tell your sister to stop being a bitch and that you really don't appreciate what she is doing to you.

If that doesn't work, write her out of your will.

I hate Poozy.

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:22:59

Start a montage, with you slowly walking, exersizing, and becoming better at life in minutes with a catchy 80's song in the background, then fight a Russian guy.

What.

You are a dickhead faggot with no life and deserve nothing better than having your throat ripped out and your dead body being raped. Have a nice day though.

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:23:45

At 6/15/08 01:22 PM, WingCommand wrote: If that doesn't work, write her out of your will.

Doubt she was in it in the first place...

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:24:08

Don't asault your little sister under any pretext. If you do you are scum. Your her brother your supposed to look after her not beat on her.

I think relationships are a two way street, and you didn't get to a point like this by being the worlds greatest brother. Work on becoming what a big brother is supposed to be and maybe she will treat you like one.

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:25:00

shit on her head.

I'll always have your back, bro.

Fuck

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:25:56

just kill your sister in gman style

man dude

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:29:06

Sounds like your sister is jealous of the attention you get of your parents. I know you don't ask for this attention, but being sick constantly would probably mean your parents spend more time with you than with her.

Have you ever tried talking to her? Tell her what you just told us and if your sister has any form of compassion, she has to comform atleast a little.

Perhaps you could threaten her with suicide, I'm not saying you should commit it, but it would make her see in how much pain you're in.

"What kind of idiot would quote himself" - Gatling

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:34:53

At 6/15/08 01:29 PM, Gatling wrote: Perhaps you could threaten her with suicide, I'm not saying you should commit it, but it would make her see in how much pain you're in.

Like it or not you are a role modle for your siblings. She sees her older brother as everything that a man shouldn't be, weak, sick, fat, and socialy inept. Thats not necessarily his fault, but threatening suicide and whining about it is only going to make things worse.

He needs to fill the role he's been cast as, he needs to be a shining example of his convictions and humanity, and he needs a better backbone.

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:36:23

At 6/15/08 01:29 PM, Gatling wrote: Sounds like your sister is jealous of the attention you get of your parents. I know you don't ask for this attention, but being sick constantly would probably mean your parents spend more time with you than with her.

Have you ever tried talking to her? Tell her what you just told us and if your sister has any form of compassion, she has to comform atleast a little.

Perhaps you could threaten her with suicide, I'm not saying you should commit it, but it would make her see in how much pain you're in.

that the gayest answer ever!

she doesnt want attention,she's just a cunt.all cunts want do do is piss you off,so either A.the non violent way,stop letting her get to you,and she will eventually quit,or B.the cool way,beet her up and tell your parents that youll beat her again if she keeps on being a bitch,and yes,its okay to say bitch,you dont have to censor yourself.

I'm a dragon

BoshansStudios made this awesome sig.

My gamertag is Kirbykiller13,add me,we'll go hard and kill some scrubs.

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:41:22

How old are you?

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:49:26

At 6/15/08 01:07 PM, chord wrote:
In the middle of the night cut up all her clothes, spread toothpaste all over her room and generally create a horrible mess. Then put shaving cream on her hand and tickle her face with something. Then get the hell out of there, she will itch her face and the shaving cream will smack her in the face; she'll get up mad to find her entire room destroyed.

im with this guy. nonviolent, but it will piss her off. better yet, take a video of her waking up with shaving cream on her face, the put it on youtube.

Bread makes you FAT!?

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:53:29

At 6/15/08 01:34 PM, Me-Patch wrote:
At 6/15/08 01:29 PM, Gatling wrote: Perhaps you could threaten her with suicide, I'm not saying you should commit it, but it would make her see in how much pain you're in.
Like it or not you are a role modle for your siblings. She sees her older brother as everything that a man shouldn't be, weak, sick, fat...

Exactly, that's why he needs to beat her ass so she can realize that the man can lay down the law when he wants to. Cause at this rate she's going to be under the impression that women can treat men like shit, and that is a no-no.

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:54:20

Have another talk with your parents and tell her how you can't live with her like this. Ask them to give her major consequences and maybe she'll straighten up. If she doesn't, there's an alternative to move out.

god

BBS Signature

Response to I want to kill my little sister 2008-06-15 13:55:42

join the fuckin club

population 8137492304

BBS Signature