00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Fl Blogspot Project

1,356 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Fl Blogspot Project 2008-06-12 22:13:33

Hey everyone I dunno if you know me but hey I thought I'd do something for everyone. Lately I have been asked about how to make synthes and how I make mine. I'm a big user of the 3XOsc and I wanted to pass on my knowledge to the masses. I'm nothing special and there are people out there who do this better then me or have more efficient ways but I'm sure something can be learned from this.

The basic idea is I'm putting together Tutorials onto a blog type layout which is a Blogspot. I figured if anyone wanted to contribute to the site they could make a tutorial and E-mail or send me it through some form of messaging and I would post it. Tutorials will range from Beginner to intermediate along with creation and composition; anything FL based.

The website can be found here -
http://flstudios.blogspot.com/
The first tutorial is how to make a good sounding 3XOsc lead. It includes a video for the visual learners and a typed picture tutorial for the readers.

If you have any suggestions on what kind of tutorial I should do next I'm open to them.
I would be honored if this were added to Rig's List.

Hope this works out! Pass it on to new users and I'm sure overtime it will be helpful.

Response to The Fl Blogspot Project 2008-06-12 22:16:58

you nailed it

Response to The Fl Blogspot Project 2008-06-12 22:19:12

You are the best!

Response to The Fl Blogspot Project 2008-06-12 23:03:16

http://basicsofedm.newgrounds.com

Hopefully we can incorporate you.

Response to The Fl Blogspot Project 2008-06-14 14:16:44

Hey! Absolutely great tutorial and i'll be sure to tell all my friends who are also artists! But i still have one question....

where on earth did you get "The Legacy" By saltwater melody from? i would really love to know where cause i love that song

Thanks again for the awesome tutorial!

Response to The Fl Blogspot Project 2008-07-06 01:12:31

Updated with sidechaining tutorial.
Video is included with this one
Still accepting tutorials if anyone wants to contribute, it's not dead yet. If you have a video you can upload it to youtube if you want or whatever.

Also if anyone has any suggestions for a tutorial please tell me and I'll see what I can do.

Response to The Fl Blogspot Project 2008-07-06 04:50:37

Awesome site you got there! I have an idea for a tutorial, maybe you should post on how to make DnB songs! Especially how to make the awesome growling bass, i can do that but i'm not great with tutorials.
Loads of people want to learn how to do that =D! and also post some tutorials on how to master and EQ stuff too, that will help the newbies remove the awful clipping in their songs xD!
See ya...

-Bahdshah

Response to The Fl Blogspot Project 2008-07-06 05:30:50

That is awesome! thanks for the tutorial :D