Be a Supporter!

Famous Kc Royals 1st Base Coaches

  • 419 Views
  • 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
36Holla
36Holla
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Filmmaker
Famous Kc Royals 1st Base Coaches Jun. 10th, 2008 @ 09:00 PM Reply

I would have to give the award to my new hero, Rusty Kuntz.


Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
poop
poop
  • Member since: Feb. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Famous Kc Royals 1st Base Coaches Jun. 10th, 2008 @ 09:01 PM Reply

im gay

jewdudewtf
jewdudewtf
  • Member since: Jan. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to Famous Kc Royals 1st Base Coaches Jun. 10th, 2008 @ 09:02 PM Reply

The KC Royals suck. For that matter, none of our sports teams are very good. I should know, as I live there.

36Holla
36Holla
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to Famous Kc Royals 1st Base Coaches Jun. 10th, 2008 @ 09:12 PM Reply

At 6/10/08 09:02 PM, jewdudewtf wrote: The KC Royals suck. For that matter, none of our sports teams are very good. I should know, as I live there.

Fear not Royals fan for you have Rusty Kuntz managing the base paths. You also have Jerry the groundskeeper who uses his giant fan to push any close potential foul balls into fair territory to get homeruns for the Royals. I'd say you're in good hands ;)


Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
NimbleElephant
NimbleElephant
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Famous Kc Royals 1st Base Coaches Jun. 10th, 2008 @ 09:13 PM Reply

He probably pronounces it Coontz.


Sig by fahrenheit.

BBS Signature
sumidiotdude
sumidiotdude
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Famous Kc Royals 1st Base Coaches Jun. 10th, 2008 @ 09:19 PM Reply

The Royals always start out great, but they decline as the season goes on.


PM me for info on bears Suhm-Id-Ee-Uht-Dood not Puh-Tur-Oh.
Last.fm

BBS Signature
jewdudewtf
jewdudewtf
  • Member since: Jan. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to Famous Kc Royals 1st Base Coaches Jun. 10th, 2008 @ 09:21 PM Reply

At 6/10/08 09:12 PM, 36Holla wrote:
At 6/10/08 09:02 PM, jewdudewtf wrote: The KC Royals suck. For that matter, none of our sports teams are very good. I should know, as I live there.
Fear not Royals fan for you have Rusty Kuntz managing the base paths. You also have Jerry the groundskeeper who uses his giant fan to push any close potential foul balls into fair territory to get homeruns for the Royals. I'd say you're in good hands ;)

At least somebody can see some good in that team. I lost faith in them last year after they were declared either worst or second worst team in the MLB.

36Holla
36Holla
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to Famous Kc Royals 1st Base Coaches Jun. 10th, 2008 @ 09:30 PM Reply

At 6/10/08 09:21 PM, jewdudewtf wrote: At least somebody can see some good in that team. I lost faith in them last year after they were declared either worst or second worst team in the MLB.

I'm a White Sox fan, and I don't see any good on that team except for Jose Guillen because the Royals just suck. And when I say they suck, I don't mean it harshly because I know Royals fans have suffered enough. Maybe the tides will change in like 20 years.


Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
AustinBreed
AustinBreed
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Game Developer
Response to Famous Kc Royals 1st Base Coaches Jun. 10th, 2008 @ 09:35 PM Reply

Everyone here in KC despises the Royals.


BBS Signature
jewdudewtf
jewdudewtf
  • Member since: Jan. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to Famous Kc Royals 1st Base Coaches Jun. 10th, 2008 @ 09:38 PM Reply

At 6/10/08 09:30 PM, 36Holla wrote: Maybe the tides will change in like 20 years.

Hopefully. It seems like all our major sports teams here win once in a blue moon, then go right back to being bottom of the food chain.

At 6/10/08 09:35 PM, TrippingMetal wrote: Everyone here in KC despises the Royals.

Couldn't have said it better myself.