New Topic Respond to this Topic
Ogiyose
Ogiyose
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Coolest anime flash need voice actr 2008-06-05 23:03:46 Reply

Yea i'm makin this flash anime , its abt fighting in a japanese school full of punks basically... yes i know its been done over a thousand times before, i know it is cliche. but the reason ppl keep on doing it is that its such a good theme right?

anyways, i suck at voice acting so... is anyone interested in helping me out? its gonna rock! I can't Guarantee that i will complete it due to my lack of determination but CAN Guarantee that if i do manage to finish it it would be the best NG hav ever seen, it will get an awsome score AND it might even get to the front page ^-^ i know i sound fuckin cocky but yea, i'm confident abt it...

so, these are the character i've come up with currently...(picture) the yellow/red guy is the main character...I need someone with a strong voice for this... kind of like a wild voice... i dunno... u can tell his personality from his face...

the blue guy i need some one with a calm and cool voice, u can also tell his personality from his face...

and if u are a girl, i need a girl voice actor too (every good anime needs babes right?) even though i havent actually designed the female character yet. i can assure u however that she is gonna be hot.

If u are interested, can u send me a short sound clip of ur voice so i can tell wat my characters are going to sound like, in the clip just say anything u want and specify which of the characters you want to be... my email is ogiyose@hotmail.com , feel free to contact me if u are interested... or just PM me.

and err i'm new to this, its my first time actually having other ppl involved in my animation so feel free to tell me the conditions u would like met for u to agree to help me... and any other info that might be usefull thanks...

i'm not sure if this is the way ppl usually get their voice actors... but issit? or am i makin a fool of myself... -____-''

Coolest anime flash need voice actr

Haduken!

BBS Signature
edtheninja
edtheninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Coolest anime flash need voice actr 2008-06-13 05:45:37 Reply

hey man i'm kinda newish to voice acting. so yeah i maybe can do the yellow guy if his voice is supposed to be scratchy and evilish. i can do the blue guy if his voice is calm. so yeah is that the case?

Listen to my crazy deductions: a 30 day flash trial. 300 frames a day, adds up to about 30X300 so... 9000 frames. each flash is about 500-600 frames.

BBS Signature
nerky
nerky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Coolest anime flash need voice actr 2008-06-13 06:44:42 Reply

Msg me with details.

cyberkitty
cyberkitty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Coolest anime flash need voice actr 2008-06-13 06:52:10 Reply

I'd like to help. I kinda just figured out my mike, but I got a little better.

MASTERSPARTACUS
MASTERSPARTACUS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Coolest anime flash need voice actr 2008-06-14 02:36:13 Reply

I can voice act, I do a wonderful crazy person, and an ok calm person. Ill send you a monologue for both tomorrow.