00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Che Guevvara

6,618 Views | 91 Replies

Response to Che Guevvara 2012-05-17 15:12:58

At 5/12/12 09:44 AM, Saren wrote: he is a coward and a communist and he is overrated i fucking hate that guy

I totally agree. I hate people that wear his shirts or have his posters in their room.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Che Guevvara 2012-05-17 22:41:19

At 5/10/12 03:20 PM, bismuthfeldspar wrote: All these countries are wartorn and undeveloped, what happens in Afghanistan gives insights into what happens in Sudan, Somalia and the Congo.

Not sure how you can't see how they are related.

The difference is that Afghanistan has been invaded by two super powers in the last 40 years, it's gone from a Republic to Communism to a Fundamentalist state in the space of 30 years on its own. Sudan isn't like that, while its outlying provinces aren't stable like Darfur and the seceded South Sudan it's main provinces are stable. It's basically like the Yugoslavia debacle but in Africa. The Congo is completely different to the rest, whereas Afghanistan, Sudan and Somalia were stable for the late 1900's it became unstable soon after it was given independence.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature