Be a Supporter!

Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art

  • 32,367 Views
  • 297 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 06:12 PM Reply

I'm sick of making single piece topics that spam up the art forum.
This is where all mediums of my art will be - such as sketches, drawings, digital art, and etc.
Feel free to provide constructive criticism and suggestions.
Note that I probably won't use your suggestions as I'm done with the art, but it will help for next time.
Some of this art will already be on my DA, but I thought I'd make a thread on Newgrounds.

Here is a drawing of my friend that took about 10 hours, all photoshop work.
The little spots were some fancy jewelry, as she is into photography.

Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 06:14 PM Reply

Here's a sketch of my friend that I did in about 2 and a half hours.
This one is absolutely quality raped.
Here is the High Quality.
Also, I know of the little white spaces and lack of coloring in places, this was just a quick thing I threw out.

Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art

UMREE
UMREE
  • Member since: Sep. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 06:16 PM Reply

At 5/26/08 06:14 PM, Spaghetti14 wrote: Here's a sketch of my friend that I did in about 2 and a half hours.
This one is absolutely quality raped.
Here is the High Quality.
Also, I know of the little white spaces and lack of coloring in places, this was just a quick thing I threw out.

this looks very odd... the eyes, the nose, the mouth, the head shape is all off. try drawing what you see, dont just fill things in.

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 06:17 PM Reply

This is the last one for the moment, I have to do some homework.
My friend, who is kind of crazy, was listening to instrumental Nine Inch Nails, and it gave him weird ideas and stuff because they probably stuck all sorts of subliminal messages.
He basically told me what to draw and I did it.
This one apparently looked a lot like what he was thinking.

Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 06:19 PM Reply

At 5/26/08 06:17 PM, Spaghetti14 wrote: This is the last one for the moment, I have to do some homework.
My friend, who is kind of crazy, was listening to instrumental Nine Inch Nails, and it gave him weird ideas and stuff because they probably stuck all sorts of subliminal messages.
He basically told me what to draw and I did it.
This one apparently looked a lot like what he was thinking.

Forgot the HQ.
There ^.^

ngmastah
ngmastah
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 06:23 PM Reply

Work on your linework, give it more detail.


PM me if you think I am good at MS paint. PMs: 9 Newest By:
darkspartan000 Siggy, made by ME :3

BBS Signature
LindseyMathews
LindseyMathews
  • Member since: May. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 06:28 PM Reply

the handdrawn one is kinda sketchy but altogether thier ok I guess


come see my stuff and vote on my future.
'click'

BBS Signature
Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 06:59 PM Reply

Work on your linework, give it more detail.

I'll try - it's hard using PS 2.0, haha.

Not using it as an excuse, just saying.
the handdrawn one is kinda sketchy but altogether thier ok I guess

None are hand drawn, which one did you mean?

keosan24
keosan24
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 07:03 PM Reply

At 5/26/08 06:14 PM, Spaghetti14 wrote: Here's a sketch of my friend that I did in about 2 and a half hours.
This one is absolutely quality raped.
Here is the High Quality.
Also, I know of the little white spaces and lack of coloring in places, this was just a quick thing I threw out.

now that u mention it the hair and eyes and nose look werid to me..i didnt know girls had little curves at the bottom of there hair


Support Help a Noob day By Putting ur sig as

BBS Signature
LindseyMathews
LindseyMathews
  • Member since: May. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 07:04 PM Reply

At 5/26/08 06:59 PM, Spaghetti14 wrote:
Work on your linework, give it more detail.
I'll try - it's hard using PS 2.0, haha.
Not using it as an excuse, just saying.
the handdrawn one is kinda sketchy but altogether thier ok I guess
None are hand drawn, which one did you mean?

the twissted road


come see my stuff and vote on my future.
'click'

BBS Signature
Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 07:57 PM Reply

I thought you guys would like the first one at least.. =/
Oh well - here's what I entered for the Pico Day Art Contest.
It's a redesign of A-bot.
High Quality

Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 07:59 PM Reply

Here's some robot thing I made when I was bored.
I made the body part kinda resemble GIR, but that's about it.
I think at least the little floaty circle things look cool.

Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 08:01 PM Reply

Using different filters and stuff to make an iris.
I'd upload some hand drawn stuff, but I don't have a scanner at the moment.

Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art

LindseyMathews
LindseyMathews
  • Member since: May. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM Reply

At 5/26/08 08:01 PM, Spaghetti14 wrote: Using different filters and stuff to make an iris.
I'd upload some hand drawn stuff, but I don't have a scanner at the moment.

looks pretty cool but not realistic.
use a digital camera if you have one


come see my stuff and vote on my future.
'click'

BBS Signature
Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 10:37 PM Reply

At 5/26/08 08:35 PM, LindseyMathews wrote: use a digital camera if you have one

It kind of rapes the quality, but I'll see what I can do.
Anyways, MOAR.
This is some "pop-art" I made for Starbucks.
They have an art wall where artists can sell their work cheaply at some Starbucks', and I thought I'd give it a shot.

Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 10:38 PM Reply

This photo was taken around Christmas time.
I turned off all the lights, and shook the camera in circles with all the Christmas tree lights still on.

Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art

LindseyMathews
LindseyMathews
  • Member since: May. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 10:39 PM Reply

At 5/26/08 10:37 PM, Spaghetti14 wrote:
At 5/26/08 08:35 PM, LindseyMathews wrote: use a digital camera if you have one
It kind of rapes the quality, but I'll see what I can do.
Anyways, MOAR.
This is some "pop-art" I made for Starbucks.
They have an art wall where artists can sell their work cheaply at some Starbucks', and I thought I'd give it a shot.

add thier logo


come see my stuff and vote on my future.
'click'

BBS Signature
Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 10:41 PM Reply

Another Christmas Tree pitchurr..

Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 10:42 PM Reply

At 5/26/08 10:39 PM, LindseyMathews wrote: add thier logo

Not allowed to, it's copyrighted.

This picture was another of my friend's messed up visions.
The arms are supposed to look cartoony.

Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art

LindseyMathews
LindseyMathews
  • Member since: May. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 10:47 PM Reply

At 5/26/08 10:42 PM, Spaghetti14 wrote:
At 5/26/08 10:39 PM, LindseyMathews wrote: add thier logo
Not allowed to, it's copyrighted.

This picture was another of my friend's messed up visions.
The arms are supposed to look cartoony.

pretty cool and I like the christmas light pics


come see my stuff and vote on my future.
'click'

BBS Signature
LindseyMathews
LindseyMathews
  • Member since: May. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 10:52 PM Reply

At 5/26/08 10:49 PM, Brute999 wrote: lol i was on youtube looking up this stuff and i found the FUNNIEST thing ever MUST WATCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdS8cveLi 7A

SPAMMER


come see my stuff and vote on my future.
'click'

BBS Signature
SpencerMann
SpencerMann
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 11:13 PM Reply

At 5/26/08 10:52 PM, LindseyMathews wrote:
At 5/26/08 10:49 PM, Brute999 wrote: lol i was on youtube looking up this stuff and i found the FUNNIEST thing ever MUST WATCH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdS8cveLi 7A
SPAMMER

Brilliant deduction.


BBS Signature
Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 26th, 2008 @ 11:58 PM Reply

Burninating the country side!
Burninating all da peasants!!!

Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 27th, 2008 @ 12:11 AM Reply

Weird emo drawing.
I know it has crappy fill can and what not, I'm not changing it because I don't feel like it.

Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 29th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM Reply

Unbanned!
And a crappy photoshop thingy I made like 6 months ago for some photoshop thread.

Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 30th, 2008 @ 09:02 PM Reply

Why is nobody commenting..?
=[

Madonna Egg?

Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 30th, 2008 @ 09:33 PM Reply

It's mah puppy making an EMO faic.
First shopped pitchurr ever.

Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art

Solarplexus
Solarplexus
  • Member since: May. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 31st, 2008 @ 12:04 AM Reply

Hi!
I have a new account on Newgrounds, and would like to tell you that your art is really good!
I really like the first picture especially.


Lol.

FingerFactor
FingerFactor
  • Member since: Dec. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 31st, 2008 @ 12:15 AM Reply

At 5/31/08 12:04 AM, Solarplexus wrote: Hi!
I have a new account on Newgrounds, and would like to tell you that your art is really good!
I really like the first picture especially.

funny stuff right here. Also, your stuff is okay, but you really need to keep practicing. Don't let the lack of comments get you down, the only way you can get better is with practice. Do yourself a favor and start in a medium your comfortable with, because trying to break through two barriers at once will only hinder you.

Spags
Spags
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to Spaghetti's Official Thread Of Art May. 31st, 2008 @ 12:38 AM Reply

At 5/31/08 12:15 AM, FingerFactor wrote: funny stuff right here. Also, your stuff is okay, but you really need to keep practicing. Don't let the lack of comments get you down, the only way you can get better is with practice. Do yourself a favor and start in a medium your comfortable with, because trying to break through two barriers at once will only hinder you.

Technically, I didn't lie, because it is a new account and I like my art. The first picture is in my opinion, my best work. I'm most comfortable with pencil, but I don't have a scanner, and I never have inspiration. I have a tablet, which I use on the computer, but I never really have inspiration on that either. And when you say start with a medium I'm comfortable with, does that mean that you don't like any of it?