Respond to this Topic
korded
korded
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 10:04 PM Reply

jesus fucking christ! i saw that exact page about one or two years ago, and it hasn't changed a bit! i even had it linked to my old sevenfaces site at one point, until the link seemed to not work anymore.

but anyways...
is this somehow some sort of popular thing or something? it looks like it's nothing but some kid's site... am i mistaken?

BBS Signature
ZeroBassX
ZeroBassX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 10:12 PM Reply

hate to burst your bubble tom, but like a few people have already said, that page has been around for a LOOONG time...but, i used to have it linked on a different page that got deleted...thanks to you, i've now got a working link again :)

Shinigami45
Shinigami45
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 10:13 PM Reply

I've seen enough of this shit before. Another lame page doesn't make it any cooler.

I mean, amused.com told of these all the time....It's just pretty damn tired. So there.

MattSuicide
MattSuicide
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 10:21 PM Reply

What was Mahir's "I love you" page url? I never got to see it! Dammit! If anybody can even remember, could ya tell me?

I keess you!

Cerberust
Cerberust
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 10:22 PM Reply

oh ym god... thats horrible dude. HEY THATS ME WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! J/K J/K J/K heheh i cant bring myself to make a flash mnaking funof that kid.. i just, just cant..

Gregmundo
Gregmundo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 10:40 PM Reply

At 7/2/01 05:44 PM, TomFulp wrote: Over the years, Newgrounds has always been timely with pointing out / making fun of viral trends on the internet. We were right there at the onset of Mahir, Whassup and All Your Base.

So now the question... Is this going to be the next big thing? Is everyone going to be emailing this link to all their friends?

Respond to this post with your thoughts, or just go ahead and create a Flash cartoon making fun of this poor kid. Either way, I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

The Next Big Thing?

Gregmundo
Gregmundo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 10:41 PM Reply

I hate this kid. He's been hit by the ugly log!, and he sounds like a women. jesus, if he thinks the internet will get him laid, he has another thing coming!

The Next Big Thing?

m0rc
m0rc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 10:49 PM Reply

that kid was hit by a whole ugly lumber yard!!!

damn he is a bugger looser than me!!

Daedo-The-Mofo
Daedo-The-Mofo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 11:06 PM Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHA... Oh I am sorry it is just impossible not to laugh at this little giy's voice as soon as you hear it. "This is what I sound like! Whoop-de-doo! Hearing your voice make me want to punch your little rat face even more!
I don't care how old the site is, that was just too great. Adding to my gavourites.... hey, it'll help me laugh when I'm feeling down.

xSpectrez
xSpectrez
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 11:25 PM Reply

Now that is the epitomy of absolute pathetic self image. I have not a chance in the world with any girl but lemme tell ya...what kinda moron is going to make a site dedicated to gettinmg himself in the most fcked up fashion? HOw OLD IS THIS KID? He looks no more than 11, at most 12. Jeez.........lmao...if im not the one harrased over my gripe, i wonder what kinda lynching this kid is gonna get.

TheNewAuk-defiant
TheNewAuk-defiant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 11:27 PM Reply

At 7/2/01 05:44 PM, TomFulp wrote: Over the years, Newgrounds has always been timely with pointing out / making fun of viral trends on the internet. We were right there at the onset of Mahir, Whassup and All Your Base.

So now the question... Is this going to be the next big thing? Is everyone going to be emailing this link to all their friends?

Respond to this post with your thoughts, or just go ahead and create a Flash cartoon making fun of this poor kid. Either way, I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Nah, this is the next big thing:

http://www.armchair.mb.ca/~scissors/

TheNewAuk-defiant
TheNewAuk-defiant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 11:29 PM Reply

Nah, this is the next big thing:

http://www.armchair.mb.ca/~scissors/

OHPOOPIE
OHPOOPIE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 11:30 PM Reply

Man you are wickid ime laughing my head of right now! How the hell did you find this thing, its the best! ille send it to all the people i got on my e-mails!!!

KICK ASS!

OHPOOPIE
OHPOOPIE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 11:32 PM Reply

You dont look good

mrpibb579
mrpibb579
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 11:42 PM Reply

well I doubt that it will become the next big thing... mainly due to the fact its been around a while. (didnt someone allready say that?) but who knows NG may give that pathetic kid his seccond wind. but god is he creepy mainly that whole "bye... thanks for stopping by" I think I'm gonna have to take mynight lite back out.

PeskyXtreme
PeskyXtreme
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 11:48 PM Reply

I saw that thing about a year or so ago. It's still HILARIOUS

PoopMuffin
PoopMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 11:56 PM Reply

Oh man, I got a hella mean idea. I hope you don't hate me if I go through with it. : )

Don't say hella, it gives away immediately how stupid you are. =) Instead, say the extended version: hell of a lot. See? Hella doesn't work the way you used it, or at all now that I think about it. It just sounds stupid. And who is this Mahir guy, and why on Earth did Tom or anybody else ever make an Assassin mission about him?

The Next Big Thing?

JordanCastillo
JordanCastillo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 11:57 PM Reply

haahahahahahaha.
this kid is actually uglier than i am!

The Next Big Thing?

PoopMuffin
PoopMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 3rd, 2001 @ 12:00 AM Reply

At 7/2/01 10:49 PM, Pungee wrote: that kid was hit by a whole ugly lumber yard!!!

damn he is a bugger looser than me!!

Oh thank you God! There is light at the end of the tunnel! I suddenly feel a whole lot more attractive...

Kamamp
Kamamp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 3rd, 2001 @ 12:59 AM Reply

of course this will be the next big thing. Everyone i know knows and loves this site.i even have a link to this site on my web page http://www.angelfire.com/mac/pyramid/home.html which is under major contruction. shut up, i know this is a shamless promotion but o well. yay for newgrounds

ploofka
ploofka
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 3rd, 2001 @ 01:02 AM Reply

dude
i dont know what im responding to but why the hell cant i find star wars gangsta rap anywhere? i mean its a hell of alot cooler than some of the gay shit here like "yikes:the music video" dammit where is it!?!?!?!

fault
fault
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 3rd, 2001 @ 01:02 AM Reply

Gee....Future Girlfriend=PEDOPHILE

But don't give up sport, he's an eligable girlfriend

Kiss me daisy

The Next Big Thing?

AllThatIsEvil
AllThatIsEvil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 3rd, 2001 @ 01:12 AM Reply

This kid is as ugly as hell. Someone make GOOD flash makin fun of this kid.

Frondz
Frondz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 3rd, 2001 @ 02:01 AM Reply

Jesus Christ..that picture is ACTUALLY OLD! About a YEAR ago I came upon a site with a red background, that uglyass kids picture, some pokemon pics and some teeth-grating music (You are the apple of my eye! Oi!) music in the background.

Echo-NY
Echo-NY
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 3rd, 2001 @ 02:54 AM Reply

Though I'm probably gonna get attacked by rabid wolverrings for saying this, but...I feel sorry for the kid. It's just his way of expressing his feelings. I don't think you people should be making fun of him just for trying. He sounded so poor when he talked.

blastzorak
blastzorak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 3rd, 2001 @ 02:58 AM Reply

At 7/2/01 06:51 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 7/2/01 06:04 PM, blastzorak wrote: I still think www.supergreg.com is wayyyy more funny than that.. but thats pretty funny, i cant wait to see some movies about him..
BUT - Supergreg is FAKE. Supergreg and several other "oddball characters" were made up by some PR firm who wanted to impress people by their ability to create a viral buzz. The problem is, they followed the Mahir formula exactly. Any dumbass knows that in order to be viral, it has to be DIFFERENT. I hate hollywood.

This kid is similar to Mahir, but different (and amusing enough) to get my attention. The plea for a girlfriend is also not an original concept, but coming from an 11 year old kid with a mullet, I get a big kick out of it.

-Tom

SHIT... hes fake?? i knew i had seen him b4, like in a buddylee commercial.. but i thought he was discovered, not made up.. shit. Oh well.. i still think its funny, and i nearly pissed my pants watching it..

StoneAteYourKitty
StoneAteYourKitty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 3rd, 2001 @ 03:05 AM Reply

Wow.....that's pitiful........

wippit
wippit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 3rd, 2001 @ 04:21 AM Reply

that poor child...now that he is exposed to newgrounds he will never be the same...heh heh heh...i would love to trash this latest trend,thank you newgrounds for bringing us some fresh meat

Phalco
Phalco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 3rd, 2001 @ 04:40 AM Reply

That was the funniest ass thing a ever saw. I think Ill e-mail that dude, asking if he wants to go out with me.

Dustin-a31
Dustin-a31
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Next Big Thing? Jul. 3rd, 2001 @ 05:01 AM Reply

At 7/3/01 04:40 AM, Phalco wrote: That was the funniest ass thing a ever saw. I think Ill e-mail that dude, asking if he wants to go out with me.

That......was the most pathetic thing i have EVER seen. i swear to god. And his pleas piss me off. im gonna humiliate this kid to the point off him climbing up a tower pickin people off while muttering "Theres that dustin guy right there. (BLAM!) there he is again! (BLAM) WHY WONT HE DIE!!!????? (BLAM!) (BLAM!) (BLAM!)

yep. its gonna be a riot.