New Topic Respond to this Topic
PenisClown
PenisClown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 8th, 2008 @ 09:39 AM Reply

At 9/6/08 08:46 AM, darknessdweller wrote: Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius (saw it when I was 5)

What the fuck, are you 10?

Metal Hell.
Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 8th, 2008 @ 04:27 PM Reply

recently watched:

the Deer Hunter (1978)

That was a great movie. After seeing this, I'm surprised that Michael Cimino could have made a piece of crap like Year of the Dragon.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
CTM222
CTM222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 8th, 2008 @ 05:42 PM Reply

At 9/6/08 08:46 AM, darknessdweller wrote: And there's one movie I wanted to see: Death Race
who else wants to see death race?

Saw the first one.. It wasnt great in my opinion but the idea was kind of shocking and new for the time.. I think that the new one has skipped the pedestrian killing part and gone straight for the modern day wacky racing for adults. That puts me off a bit to be honest.

BBS Signature
darknessdweller
darknessdweller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 10th, 2008 @ 04:32 PM Reply

At 9/8/08 09:39 AM, PenisClown wrote:
At 9/6/08 08:46 AM, darknessdweller wrote: Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius (saw it when I was 5)

Multiply that by 10, then divide by 2, then divide by 5. then add 2.

Satayu
Satayu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 12th, 2008 @ 11:43 PM Reply

At 9/10/08 04:32 PM, darknessdweller wrote:

So u r 3 Okay

My Life is Time.

Satayu
Satayu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 12th, 2008 @ 11:44 PM Reply

At 9/12/08 11:43 PM, Satayu wrote:
So u r 3 Okay

what are u fail maths that's 12

My Life is Time.

DannyIsOnFire
DannyIsOnFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Movie Buff
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 13th, 2008 @ 07:18 AM Reply

At 9/12/08 11:44 PM, Satayu wrote: what are u fail maths that's 12

Your aware you have to be 13 in order to browse this website?

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature
darknessdweller
darknessdweller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 13th, 2008 @ 10:32 AM Reply

So u r 3 Okay

Oh I see your error, you divided 50 / 5 wrong. 50 / 5 = 10 dumbass.

Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 13th, 2008 @ 11:13 AM Reply

At 9/5/08 07:23 AM, PenisClown wrote: Saw Clerks. Fucking great. Especially the music, the music hasn't been that good since that movie.

I got a question here. I uh....´purchased´ clerks, but it was all in black and white, is it supposed to be like that or is it a dodgy copy or something? I´m yet to see it because of this.

Anyway, been a while since i´ve frequented my old club, but i haven´t been around alot lately.
I brought and watched all 3 Matrix movies last weekend. I liked them alot more than the first time i watched them a long time ago.

jew193
jew193
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Gamer
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 13th, 2008 @ 03:55 PM Reply

hey, can I join this club? I love watching movies. Some of my favorites are Donnie Darko, The Dark Knight, Donnie Brasco, basically any movie that starts with "D" =P But seriously, me join?

At 9/13/08 11:13 AM, Life-Stream wrote: I got a question here. I uh....´purchased´ clerks, but it was all in black and white, is it supposed to be like that or is it a dodgy copy or something? I´m yet to see it because of this.

Yeah, the first Clerks is supposed to be in black and white. You might be able to find out why on wikipedia if you really want to know, though.

darknessdweller
darknessdweller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 13th, 2008 @ 04:31 PM Reply

At 9/12/08 11:44 PM, Satayu wrote:
So u r 3 Okay
what are u fail maths that's 12

THANK YOU. That idiot is so stupid that he once sold his car for gas money!
just a little yo momma joke that's been tweaked a little

PenisClown
PenisClown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 14th, 2008 @ 06:01 AM Reply

At 9/13/08 11:13 AM, Life-Stream wrote: I got a question here. I uh....´purchased´ clerks, but it was all in black and white, is it supposed to be like that or is it a dodgy copy or something? I´m yet to see it because of this.

For someone with the internet you know jack shit about Keven Smith's movies.

Anyway, been a while since i´ve frequented my old club, but i haven´t been around alot lately.
I brought and watched all 3 Matrix movies last weekend. I liked them alot more than the first time i watched them a long time ago.

They were always meh to me.

Anyway, i've been watching a lot of Seth Rogen movies recently and concluded that he is fucking awesome. I've got to say the Apatow movies with Rogen writing in them, Knocked Up, Superbad, and Pineapple Express. The 40 Year Old Virgin and Forgetting Sarah Marshall were alright, but i'm not into the Will Ferrel movies. Trillbit Taylor was alright aswell.

Also I just saw The Ex, and that was great.

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 14th, 2008 @ 12:31 PM Reply

At 9/14/08 06:01 AM, PenisClown wrote: For someone with the internet you know jack shit about Keven Smith's movies.

I couldn´t be bothered to look it up or anything.

They were always meh to me.

Good whole story i think.

Knocked Up, Superbad, and Pineapple Express. The 40 Year Old Virgin and Forgetting Sarah Marshall were alright, but i'm not into the Will Ferrel movies. Trillbit Taylor was alright aswell.

Out of all them, i´ve only seen Superbad which i thought was great and 40 year old virgin which was ok.

jew193
jew193
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Gamer
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 16th, 2008 @ 12:41 AM Reply

At 9/14/08 06:01 AM, PenisClown wrote: For someone with the internet you know jack shit about Keven Smith's movies.

And for someone with spellcheck, you sure can spell well. (Kevin)

Anyway, i've been watching a lot of Seth Rogen movies recently and concluded that he is fucking awesome. I've got to say the Apatow movies with Rogen writing in them, Knocked Up, Superbad, and Pineapple Express. The 40 Year Old Virgin and Forgetting Sarah Marshall were alright, but i'm not into the Will Ferrel movies. Trillbit Taylor was alright aswell.

I heard Drillbit Taylor wasn't very good, but the only one of those movies that I've actually seen is about half of Superbad. It were funny.

Is that the movie with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn? Was it good only because She's hot, or it was a good movie as well?

Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 16th, 2008 @ 03:33 AM Reply

At 9/16/08 12:41 AM, jew193 wrote: Is that the movie with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn? Was it good only because She's hot, or it was a good movie as well?

She´s not even that hot anymore. I remember when i was a little kid and was hooked on friends, i used to have the biggest crush on her, but she´s not all that anymore.

PenisClown
PenisClown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 17th, 2008 @ 07:32 AM Reply

At 9/16/08 12:41 AM, jew193 wrote: And for someone with spellcheck, you sure can spell well. (Kevin)

Shut your fucking jew mouth.

Is that the movie with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn? Was it good only because She's hot, or it was a good movie as well?

No I think that one is called The Ex-Girlfriend. The Ex has Zach Braff in it, who i'm a big fan of.

At 9/16/08 03:33 AM, Life-Stream wrote: She´s not even that hot anymore. I remember when i was a little kid and was hooked on friends, i used to have the biggest crush on her, but she´s not all that anymore.

I still love Friends. Although i'm starting to appreciate it more for it's comedy than it's nipples nowadays.

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature
jew193
jew193
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Gamer
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 17th, 2008 @ 08:12 PM Reply

At 9/17/08 07:32 AM, PenisClown wrote:
At 9/16/08 12:41 AM, jew193 wrote: And for someone with spellcheck, you sure can spell well. (Kevin)
Shut your fucking jew mouth.

=X

No I think that one is called The Ex-Girlfriend. The Ex has Zach Braff in it, who i'm a big fan of.

Oh. The only thing I know Zack Braff is in is Scrubs, which kicks ass!! It's too bad the last season came and went without even having series finale =(

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 17th, 2008 @ 10:55 PM Reply

Burn After Reading (2008)

really funny dark comedy by the Coen brothers. I saw it with my best friend and my cousin. My friend said that it was stupid when we left the theater, but he apparently didn't even realize that it's a fucking comedy. I hope it was just because he was high. It's pretty obvious that it's a comedy.

Ging Chaat Goo Si (Police Story) (1985)

kickass Jackie Chan movie

Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay (2008)

It was actually funny. I was kind of surprised.

sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 18th, 2008 @ 04:46 AM Reply

At 9/17/08 07:32 AM, PenisClown wrote: I still love Friends. Although i'm starting to appreciate it more for it's comedy than it's nipples nowadays.

I still love it too, and i agree, the comedy is great. There´s enough nipples on the internet to stare at.

Anyway, just watched Wanted. Ok movie i guess. Some good effects, but a bit unrealistic at times and not much explained as to how they can do alot of the things they do. I´d give it a 7 out of 10.

Watching Death Race now. I´ll let you all know my verdict later.

jew193
jew193
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Gamer
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 18th, 2008 @ 08:11 PM Reply

I just saw Waking Life a couple of weeks ago, so I guess I'll review that.

It's basically a movie about this guy who can't wake up from his dream, and he's just going around talking to people about philosophy and stuff. It's a really good movie if you're interested in that kind of thing, but if you're not smart or are uninterested in philosophy, don't watch it. I give it a 8.5/10.

Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 18th, 2008 @ 10:21 PM Reply

At 9/13/08 11:13 AM, Life-Stream wrote:
At 9/5/08 07:23 AM, PenisClown wrote: Saw Clerks. Fucking great. Especially the music, the music hasn't been that good since that movie.
I got a question here. I uh....´purchased´ clerks, but it was all in black and white, is it supposed to be like that or is it a dodgy copy or something? I´m yet to see it because of this.

Look at the back of your DVD case, there's screenshots on the back and it even says it's in black and white.

OH WAIT YOU DOWNLOADED IT AND THEN POSTED ON HERE BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 19th, 2008 @ 06:21 PM Reply

recently watched:

Atonement (2007)

good movie

la Cité des Enfants Perdus (the City of Lost Children) (1995)

I really liked it. It was pretty weird, like something Terry Gilliam would direct (Brazil, Time Bandits, etc.). Also, it had Ron Perlman speaking French.

sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 20th, 2008 @ 05:43 AM Reply

Wall-E = best movie of the year. If not the decade.

I'm going to watch it every day until we lose it. Which probably won't be for another 8 - 10 weeks :D

PenisClown
PenisClown
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 24th, 2008 @ 10:47 AM Reply

At 9/18/08 04:46 AM, Life-Stream wrote: I still love it too, and i agree, the comedy is great. There´s enough nipples on the internet to stare at.

Haha agreed.

Anyway, just watched Wanted. Ok movie i guess. Some good effects, but a bit unrealistic at times and not much explained as to how they can do alot of the things they do. I´d give it a 7 out of 10.

I loved it because it was unrealistic. It made me laugh, in an awesome way. I'd give it 8.

At 9/20/08 05:43 AM, jarrydn wrote: Wall-E = best movie of the year. If not the decade.

I'm going to watch it every day until we lose it. Which probably won't be for another 8 - 10 weeks :D

Heh. You're a fuckin faggot dude.

Metal Hell.

BBS Signature
jew193
jew193
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Gamer
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 25th, 2008 @ 01:16 AM Reply

Saw V for Vendetta on FX a couple of nights ago. Great movie. Maybe I'm weird for liking this, but I really liked V's alliteration speech near the beginning, for several reasons. But the movie itself was very good, it had a good storyline and was very intelligent in everything that went on. It unfolded very well, and I'd have to give it a 9/10. Very good.

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 25th, 2008 @ 01:35 AM Reply

recently watched:

Babylon AD (2008)

It sucked, as I expected, but everbody else wanted to see it. I was laughing in the theater.

the Lookout (2007)

pretty good

At 9/24/08 10:47 AM, PenisClown wrote: Heh. You're a fuckin faggot dude.

Why would you say that? Wall-E looks pretty good.

sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
CTM222
CTM222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 25th, 2008 @ 11:43 AM Reply

At 9/25/08 01:16 AM, jew193 wrote: Saw V for Vendetta on FX a couple of nights ago. Great movie. Maybe I'm weird for liking this, but I really liked V's alliteration speech near the beginning, for several reasons. But the movie itself was very good, it had a good storyline and was very intelligent in everything that went on. It unfolded very well, and I'd have to give it a 9/10. Very good.

Yeah, I quite like it too. I wouldnt give it a 9 out of 10 because I think that the opening is too shakey but overall it is a great story. But what can you expect if its based on a novel/series by Alan Moore?

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 26th, 2008 @ 05:15 PM Reply

recently watched:

Traffic (2000)

great movie. It was about 2 and a half hours long, but I was into it until the very end.

sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Life-Stream
Life-Stream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 27th, 2008 @ 04:27 AM Reply

At 9/24/08 10:47 AM, PenisClown wrote: I loved it because it was unrealistic. It made me laugh, in an awesome way. I'd give it 8.

Maybe it was a bit too unrealistic. I mean, i can accept the telescopic sniper rifle, and maybe even the huge jumps, but i thought it was a bit much curving a bullet. No matter how super someone is, you can´t curve bullets!

At 9/25/08 01:16 AM, jew193 wrote: Saw V for Vendetta on FX a couple of nights ago. Great movie. Maybe I'm weird for liking this, but I really liked V's alliteration speech near the beginning

I remember watching that a couple of years ago, and i liked it alot aswell. I kinda liked his speech aswell ;)

So, lately i´ve watched;

Death Race - I really liked this one. I´ve always been into scrap cars and destruction derby type races, so this was great in my opinion. Plus i think Jason Statham is a great actor. 9/10

The Bank Job - Another Jason statham movie, based on a real bank robbery in the 70s in London. A great movie with a good side story. Recommend. 8/10

Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (re-watch) - I hadn´t seen this in atleast 5 years, so i thought it was time to watch it again and i´m glad i did. This movie is one of my favourite movies ever. Apart from having great actors (Jason Statham in there too) it has a great story to the whole thing, while making you laugh like crazy at some of the stuff. It´s a 10/10 for sure.

The Forbidden Kingdom - Now seeing that this movie has both Jackie Chan and Jet Li, you would expect a great movie. I´m sad to say it wasn´t all that great. The storyline wasn´t all that good really, the characters didn´t sort of drag you in like other movies, but it did have some nice martial arts scenes obviously. Also Jet Li looks like a retard as the ´Monkey King´. So i´ll have to give it a 6/10

War - I´ve been on a bit of a Jason Statham marathon, cos he´s the main actor in this movie, alongside Jet Li. This was a decent movie for me. It´s basically about a gang war between the Triads and the Yakuza in Los Angeles, and Jason Statham is a cop. Jason S and his partner are on a mission and his partner gets killed (as they always do), so Jason makes it personal and goes after the head honchos - action and shoot out persues making for a good hour an a half. 9/10

jew193
jew193
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Gamer
Response to Cinema Club Sep. 27th, 2008 @ 05:14 PM Reply

At 9/27/08 04:27 AM, Life-Stream wrote: Maybe it was a bit too unrealistic. I mean, i can accept the telescopic sniper rifle, and maybe even the huge jumps, but i thought it was a bit much curving a bullet. No matter how super someone is, you can´t curve bullets!

That's one of the things that kind of turned me off from the movie though. Like it looked like it would have been a good movie, but the whole curving bullets thing just bugged me too much.

So, lately i´ve watched;

Death Race - I really liked this one. I´ve always been into scrap cars and destruction derby type races, so this was great in my opinion. Plus i think Jason Statham is a great actor. 9/10

My friend said that it was a great movie, despite it's small opening weekend. I'm hoping to see it sometime soon.