00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

'emo' fetish

3,387 Views | 34 Replies

'emo' fetish 2008-05-21 10:42:32

Yea thats right, I noticed during a dance piece that a friend was doing, he was hating himself with swiping over his face etc. and then in the end slit his wrists with fake blood and I noticed during this that the already hot boy turned me on with this movement, I think I have an 'emo' fetish. More along the emotions of the type of people doing this and the movemtns over the wanting to fuck somone who just killed themselves. Is this wrong?

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-05-21 10:44:42

I have an emo fetish too I think.

I hate them as peopole, whiney little bitches but damn they look good.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-05-21 10:46:12

At 5/21/08 10:44 AM, Gagsy wrote: I have an emo fetish too I think.

Their usually pretty skinny, so no muscles/whimpy and not all emos look 'so' good.

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-05-21 10:50:15

So you are saying you have a homosexual emo fetish. That is just wierd.

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-05-21 10:50:28

So....they emit a desperate, most pathetic kind of cry for attention, and you simply feed them what they want, assuring them that as long as they act hopeless and weak that they'll get exactly what they want...meanwhile, you're tickling your fancy over their misery like your humping a crying marionette.

This sounds like a winner plan. Yep, NOTHING can possibly be wrong with this scenario. At. All....

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-05-21 10:53:49

At 5/21/08 10:44 AM, Gagsy wrote: I have an emo fetish too I think.

I also like 'emos' as people. Loads of emotions and a need to be loved, I find it nice and also incredibly hot.

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-05-21 11:02:26

BUT DUDE! YOU'RE A DUDE!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls.

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-05-21 11:02:57

Hi! Do you want to hang out sometime later this afternoon?

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-05-21 11:03:22

I'm so so about emo chicks. I mean there are a few that a genuinely pretty, but I seem to prefer normal women (or at least those who don't wear their "state of mind" as a fashion statement.)

I mean the girl I really like at the moment is fairly normal in her dress sense and style, but fuck, she is beautiful to my eyes and has a fantastic personality to boot.

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-05-21 11:03:55

You know, dating an emo would be pretty cool. You wouldn't have to wear a condom, she'd get an abortion just so she could be depressed about it.

PhilipAchapman@gmail.com Add me on MSN

I realise my use of the comma is pretentious as fuck, but it's habit.

Thanks to Mr. MuffDiver for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-05-21 11:06:03

At 5/21/08 11:02 AM, flashplayer5 wrote: BUT DUDE! YOU'RE A DUDE!

I should read threads through before posting...

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-05-21 11:06:36

At 5/21/08 10:53 AM, Ragnarokia wrote:
I also like 'emos' as people. Loads of emotions and a need to be loved, I find it nice and also incredibly hot.

Proper people have loads of emotions and a need to be loved, we don't all just shove that down people's throat be being emo.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 13:22:20

emo chicks are hot!

i can voice act =3

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 13:25:13

At 7/23/08 01:22 PM, clarkitupp wrote: emo chicks are hot!

Not as hot as emo guys.

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 13:57:23

How are we all doing?

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 13:58:20

Damn... i fell for it again. I'm stupid.

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 14:19:55

At 5/21/08 10:51 AM, Jezuz wrote: They'd be amazing rape targets. They'd probably even be willing to get raped just so they could have a valid reason to bitch.

willing to secks =/= rape.
willing to secks = whoredom.
whoredom = :D

therefore
Goth chicks = whores = :D

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 14:22:59

Well emoes look homo so basicly its why he turned you on... Some emo girls look pretty damn fine true they've got a good looking style BUT FFS What's the point of saying to the whole world I want to kill myself nobody gives a damn ... You'll end up losing everyone crying like a bitch

I wrote this so my Sig would not be empty WT F?

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 14:25:34

I'm guessing you're homosexual then?

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 14:27:45

I think i just found my fetish.

first one.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 14:28:41

At 7/23/08 02:22 PM, Hebzzz wrote:

Stereotype loving whore.

At 7/23/08 02:25 PM, simon wrote: I'm guessing you're homosexual then?

But I thought you knew...

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 14:31:25

LOL I thought you knew maybe if your name would be fantasia barbieboy or hairstylist we could of guessed But now is a real question Why do you like cocks so much Is anal pain so cool ? Where you touching ken more then barbie girl since oyur young age ?

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 14:33:51

At 7/23/08 02:31 PM, Hebzzz wrote: Homophobic behavior.

Shut up you stupid fucking bastard, you are not being cool going around acting immature and espexially not now, shut up and fuck of and never show your pathetic grammar here ever again

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 14:35:32

My grammar ? well i rather have bad grammar comming out of my mouth than having a cock into it ^^

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 14:36:03

I agree, but I really prefer the emo girls that only LOOK emo. Call me crazy, but I don't think I could date a girl with a self-hating and (possibly) self-mutilating personality.

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 14:42:05

At 7/23/08 02:31 PM, Hebzzz wrote: LOL I thought you knew maybe if your name would be fantasia barbieboy or hairstylist we could of guessed But now is a real question Why do you like cocks so much Is anal pain so cool ? Where you touching ken more then barbie girl since oyur young age ?

You love the cock. Deep down inside, you want it up the bum. Seriously, people who act homophobic have been proven by many psychologists to most likely be homosexual themselves but they aren't ready to face that fact, yet. They act homophobic because they think a gay guy can tell if they are gay or not or simply because that homophobic someone likes someone of the same gender in THAT way. They aren't afraid of a homosexual person but they are afraid of themselves and are afraid that they might open up about themselves with a queer if ever they talked to one. Seriously, why would you feel the need to have a go at someone for their sexuality if you weren't comfortable with your own? Seriously, if you were properly straight (also been proven by scientists that nobody is 100% straight), then you wouldn't feel the urge to 'gay bash'.

Shut ya mout', from now on, you like it up the bum.

'emo' fetish

| Facebook | last.fm | Steam |

it's just diana ross slowed down 11/10 it's fuckin awful

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 14:46:26

Well I'm not homophobic but still... that guy is fucked up Emo and homo I despise Emo they are just cry baby willing the attention everytime a kid cries for something I want to hit him so bad. And alot of homosexual guys are some very good beings I'll admit one of my friend is homo and he's the nicest guy I've ever met he doesn't hide it but still I'm used to joking about homoes they are fun to piss off Xd

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 14:48:11

At 7/23/08 02:46 PM, Hebzzz wrote:

You dont know when to just shut up and clearly Poozy doesnt know when to ban.
Ypu are homophobic and you will end up being gay but wont accept yourself and will end up killing yourself and I would laugh at your grave, everything that you wastes of life deserve.

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 14:48:21

I have no idea how anyone can find a stick skinny, gayhaired, girl clothes wearing, sorry excuse for a man attractive.

Call me old fashion, but I thought girls were attractive to guys who well....you know... look like guys.

"Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

~Henry Rollins

BBS Signature

Response to 'emo' fetish 2008-07-23 14:48:51

At 7/23/08 02:46 PM, Hebzzz wrote: Well I'm not homophobic but still... that guy is fucked up Emo and homo I despise Emo they are just cry baby willing the attention everytime a kid cries for something I want to hit him so bad. And alot of homosexual guys are some very good beings I'll admit one of my friend is homo and he's the nicest guy I've ever met he doesn't hide it but still I'm used to joking about homoes they are fun to piss off Xd

To be honest, 'emo' is just a fashion statement - it's just a common stereotype that many of them are depressed for silly reasons like their parents getting divorced. That guy isn't 'fucked up', at all, either, I'll have you know. And if you didn't hate homosexuals at all, then you wouldn't bother planting low-blows at any of them, even if you don't know them. Shut your mout'.

| Facebook | last.fm | Steam |

it's just diana ross slowed down 11/10 it's fuckin awful

BBS Signature